HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Tucker Carlson is the next Führer. The National Conservative Party will become the new NAZI party. He did not come up with a name like that and not secretly browse Jow Forums. Tucker is white nationalist. Vote for /ourguy/ motherfuckers. We need to meme this into reality. Don't fuck this up. Carlson 2020

Attached: 1563206773709m.jpg (796x1024, 107K)

If he runs in 2024... best president ever. We need him.

Only discord trannys still like tucker

Tucker Carlson is a god in the flesh

Wrong. The National Conservative conference is kosher

lets take it over

Tucker is very bad, guys. You should support wars in the middle-east instead.

Only Palestinians belong in the holy land.

bait

>The National Conservative Party
>Conservative
you already lost, with this name.

Tuck '24

Attached: 1551958102784.jpg (640x634, 57K)

Not enough time to build for a 2020 run.
Tucc / Steyn 2024.

SHILL ALERT

SHILL ALERT

EEE-YUUU-EEE-YUUU

The National Conservative conference is literally run by a fucking Israeli and features a bunch of neo-cons pretending to be something different, it's 100% controlled opposition.

Tucker Carlson is the only speaker at it who has anything remotely interesting to say

Christians*
Muslim arabs can fuck off

This is true - too much baggage.
It needs a name that:
isn't Boomertastic, i.e. "Patriot"
Isn't trailer-trash, i.e. "American"
and of course isn't full of Stormfag shibboleths like "White, 1488, NatSoc", etc.

Tucker should run for 2020 with the help of trump. Or trump/Tucker 2020. Trump is low energy and forgot why he got elected, but with the help of Tucker they could probably save the country.

Underated

Sigh...

Guess we all forgot about that fiat money that enabled pretty much all those large companies and the entire military industrial complex.

Ya... I’m sure it’s never the states fault.

Pathetic, and some of you call yourselves Americans.

Only absolutely and strict adherence to the constitution should be allowed. The state should be reduced to nothing but administrative tasks. 90% less, it should also have a reduction mandate that varies on levels of stability and bonuses and job security should be tracked/marked to that.

Work Immigration/visa should be pegged to debt to gdp and consumer
debt. Literally costs no money and could be done in 10 minutes with a stroke of a pen.

The Anti Foreigner Republican Integralist Conservative American Party

NatCons unite

Tucker is the only one on MSM to outright call the Syria false flags exactly what they were.

Attached: A658E5BB-C2D6-48B0-9E58-E5D98BBA9A04.jpg (390x320, 29K)

AFRICAP

The Africap

This isn't that radical. He's just echoing the same politics of Teddy Roosevelt.

Attached: 5944862_orig.gif (400x448, 189K)

A bowtied Fuhrer laughing his ass off while he turns on the gas, how rad would that be?

Has this speech made it online?
I completely agree with Tucker for 2020.

corporate charters were a thing until lobbists got them removed in the 1800s. now businesses are generally made "for all lawful purposes" which means they can never be shut down for betraying their roots.

not the non-whites flooding the country who don't give a shita bout white values?

He won't be running. He has no need to. His position is already secured and his touch already felt. He is Goebbels.

Attached: Nazi_d95332_5662771.jpg (640x640, 78K)

tucker pilled

Lol no

What will the National Conservative armband look like?

Nacons

Sign me up. NATCON. I am a National Conservative. Good one, Tucker. Let's get her done.

Leaf has no idea what push branding or doubling down are. Sage and ignore. It's the right name.

No divide and conquer bullshit.
Ill vote 3rd party once we have a solid 7-2 majority in the courts.
Perhaps 2024?
But 2020 is MAGA. Now fuck off shill
Sage

>yes lets split the vote 2020 for Democrats user so based
Kys sage

>Tucker
>A Nazi

Attached: tucker.jpg (800x450, 62K)

big companies run by (((them))). lets not forget that.

NC? MORE LIKE NAZI!
#BASHTHEFASH

>2019
>still on the Trump train
based retard boomer

"big companies" are pretty much the government. there is really no difference.

>the biggest threat is big companies
>works for a big company
>inherited a big company
>caught on tape saying he will shill for big company when his boss orders him to

who the fuck watches this cuck?

With the current political meta he can just sit through presidential debates with that face and win.

Would vote for Tucker in a heartbeat if he ran for president in the future and retains his principles.