Holocaust Meme Thread

Post your best boys.

Attached: mind (1).jpg (680x541, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soap_made_from_human_corpses
holocaustresearchproject.org/othercamps/flossenburg.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4976754/The-Auschwitz-BROTHEL-prisoners-rewarded.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1558881319875.jpg (3816x3464, 1.11M)

Attached: 1562494562806.jpg (1095x1172, 592K)

Attached: aytone.png (801x520, 155K)

Attached: 1560427463319.jpg (618x828, 47K)

Add me in the screenshot for the senate hearing on why Jow Forums needs to be nuked

Attached: photostudio_1563159086496.jpg (500x667, 94K)

Attached: auschwitzrollercoaster.jpg (925x767, 255K)

Attached: Overconfidenttemplate (1) (2).jpg (698x619, 70K)

In 2014, corpses/tissue samples/body parts of Holohoax vics were found in a lab in France.
>>Bruising visible on skin
>>Stomach contents identified as potato skins
>>Not one single iota was tested for cyanide analogs, which are visible via gas spectography via specific targeted testing.
German Jew writes book of biographies of these victims.
>>Only mention of "gas": Commandant admitted to pushing 15 of the women into the gas chamber himself.

>>Oh, Commandants often were tortured into false confessions, just like that one.

Attached: photostudio_1563165252291-picsayagagagay.png (768x768, 383K)

I've never understood the wooden doors thing.

If you closed the door to my bedroom and I had the gas on I'd die and you might get traces of it but if you opened a window from where you're standing it wouldn't be all that bad.

Explain it to me its not that simple? They were using zyklon B so basically you just needed it concentrated enough that a pesticide would start suffocating people right?

Gas chambers need to be fucking insulated, retard. Why would you construct useless chambers to gas people.

>I've never understood the wooden doors thing.
>>If you closed the door to my bedroom and I had the gas on I'd die
You would if you just sat there and took it.
If you knew it was happening tho (and you would start coughing LONG before you died of zyklon B, it isnt designed for people, its designed to kill bugs) Might you not be able to break down your bedroom door and get the fuck out of there?
Especially if you had something like 50-60 other people in a larger room all throwing their weight against it desperatly trying to save their lives?

Attached: 1549983190609.jpg (203x249, 9K)

More over as you mentioned, you might get trace ammounts outside
Does it really makes sense for the germans to have a draft gas chamber that could effect their men outside instead of just putting on an air tight door?

Attached: 1558031102187.png (543x692, 377K)

So it's always been suggested that a room full of people were alive one second and not the next? Even though it's just a pesticide?

So the argument isn't that wooden doors make for poor isolation but that wooden doors wouldn't stop the panicked gas chambers?

From what I remember they weren't constructed as gas chambers but were instead shower blocks converted so I could imagine them having wooden doors in the first place.

Attached: 1559589526380.jpg (640x782, 98K)

Oh no, a metal door exists with german written on it. Better pack up boys, we've been found out.

Attached: 1549768690979.jpg (333x400, 30K)

That picture wasnt even taken at Auschwitz you dim shit.

Attached: shakingandcrying.png (500x356, 130K)

>When its so easy to prove something it has to be illegal to try to disprove it.

Attached: countrieswhereholocaustdenitalisillegal.jpg (1280x650, 82K)

When the only people you get to confess undergo extreme genital torture.

Attached: torturebeforenuremburg.jpg (962x1012, 167K)

When you litterally convict the people you tortured the confessions out of for making "human soap"
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soap_made_from_human_corpses
During World War II it was believed that soap was being mass-produced from the bodies of the victims of Nazi concentration camps located in German-occupied Poland.
>During the Nuremberg trials evidence was presented that German researchers had developed a process for the production of soap from human bodies.

Attached: humansoap (1).jpg (796x597, 62K)

When underwater electricty turns corpses to ash

Attached: auschwitzeletrocution.jpg (2370x2630, 1.18M)

When the nazis fill the soccer balls full of dead jew babies and then tell the jewish soccer team to use it

Attached: auschwitzsoccerball.jpg (543x316, 71K)

Attached: Auschwitzsoccerteam.jpg (471x265, 32K)

Attached: auschwitzbladerunner.jpg (696x783, 112K)

its kind of unfair that the far right get schizos when then far left gets philosophers

mm

Attached: airpumpinjewanus.jpg (1021x729, 221K)

Attached: whitebackground (12) (1) (1) (1).jpg (1000x1000, 77K)

Such philosophy
much woke.

Attached: communistball (2).jpg (1000x1048, 96K)

Attached: annefrankforthewin.jpg (586x800, 144K)

Attached: 1554968494085.jpg (881x758, 154K)

Attached: lampshade (1).jpg (450x640, 29K)

I'm not on anyone's side but how dumb do you have to be to not figure out why such a thing occurs to you like it has?

HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1505505906485.jpg (292x257, 16K)

/

Attached: theintellectualofleftypol.jpg (700x566, 79K)

Attached: starvationsavedjewfromgaschamber..jpg (350x499, 52K)

lol wut

>The SS considered it great sport to taunt and torture the homosexuals. The camp commander at FlossenbĂĽrg often ordered them flogged; as the victims were screaming, he was panting with excitement, and masturbated wildly in his trousers until he came,' unperturbed by the hundreds of onlookers.
A sixty-year-old homosexual priest was beaten over his sexual organs by the SS and suffered severe hemorrhaging, he died the next day. Eyewitnesses tell of homosexuals being tortured to death by tickling, by having their testicles immersed alternately into hot and icy water, by having a broomstick pushed into their anus.

holocaustresearchproject.org/othercamps/flossenburg.html

also:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4976754/The-Auschwitz-BROTHEL-prisoners-rewarded.html

You just swallow this shit they say about your grandfathers and their brothers don't ya.

Good on this side of the pond our grandfathers and their brothers are all heroic good guys.

Attached: 260526.jpg (500x722, 64K)

that's a delousing chamber
the goodgoy is literally staring at the fucking warning label, trying to figure out what it means

Attached: 1559918854546.jpg (2048x2020, 693K)

Attached: Novaky concentration camp (pool of jewish death).jpg (1237x941, 269K)

Ha don't paint us with that brush you faggot you've got more in common with those bongs then we do.

Attached: Nuremberg BS1.jpg (480x802, 129K)

Attached: Nuremberg BS2.jpg (549x852, 121K)

Attached: Nuremberg BS3.jpg (473x797, 137K)

Attached: Nuremberg BS4.jpg (484x806, 147K)

Attached: Nuremberg BS5.jpg (495x803, 147K)

Attached: Nuremberg BS6.jpg (495x816, 139K)

>when the Nazis play the Sims

The fact that there are people who so need to hate Jews they simultaneously praise Hitler and the Nazis but need to deny the Holocaust for similar reasons. It's fun to think, are they actually this stupid or do they post here day and night knowing deep down the lies they must repeat? Food for thought. The best meme.

Attached: Nuremberg BS7.jpg (532x809, 144K)

Attached: Nuremberg BS8.jpg (532x792, 141K)

I disagree

You could hate jews but not think they deserve systematic extermination? You know? Like the "nazi's certainly had a problem with the Jews but didn't purposely kill them in extermination champs" alternative narrative?

Leb's piss me off but I'm not about to kill them all.

Attached: TheCreatorsOfTheWorld'sMisfortune-JosephGoebbels.jpg (2300x3900, 1.08M)

The flaw there is the "hate jews" aspect. You need to somehow agree with the weird "(((joos run the world)))" theories to get to the point that they deserve extermination. That in and of itself is retarded. To hate archaic religions is not at all difficult to get to. But extermination as protocol is only something a stormnigger tier belief system would bubble up. So therein sits the paradox. You somehow believe Nazi Germany was creating a mass attempt to overthrow some grand conspiracy yet don't believe they actually tried. It's dare I say, schizophrenic tier.

>ignores systemic jewish influences in global politics

>calls those who acnwledge the jq stormfags

>kys mossad bootlicker.

athiest summerfag bluepilled himself to the point of overdose, go back.

Obviously it's more complicated than that but there's no reason why they couldn't remove people from power without killing/exterminating them.

Like, why do we hate nazi's when we truly can't hate them because we didn't execute all the soldiers after the war? How do we at the same time hate terrorists but when one get's nabbed during or before a terrorist act we don't kill him and his family?

I have a feeling we've missed each other's point entirely but I still assert there is nothing unbelievable about having utter disdain for a group of people without deeming them unworthy of life.

hitler wanted the jews shipped to israel to respect the idea that a culture and people deserve a homeland and a right to exist, thats what he wanted for the germans and thats what he wanted for the jews, go read up on the balfour. and hitlers geneology. you know nothing of this subject so stop posting and shut your fucking mouth so you can learn something .

>sweden

Attached: 1557347167864.png (909x625, 221K)

Attached: 1544993866337.jpg (465x452, 47K)

hes retarded dont bother. literally athiest jew puppet. new age spiritualist nonsense mixed with marxist programming to hate his own people and their goals. let him rot away in his commie bullshit till he realizes the rewards he has earned from his incompetence.

and the gymnastics that revisionists try to pull to justify genocide
>look at muh newspaper
>they only invaded poland to protect ethnic germans
>the allies did war crimes too so hitler isnt really that bad
>stalin was worse
etc etc

Attached: daily.jpg (800x575, 173K)

another brainwashed swede who of course is using a jew for a reaction image. "philosophy hur dur" cant help but obsess over an ideology populated by white men while at the same time spitting on the continuation of the white heritage that created the philosophy you claim to care about. kys.

>joos
>stormnigger
>schizophrenic tier
is there some memo commanding you shills to use these 3 or be fired ?

Attached: Nazi-Masturbation-Machine.jpg (259x194, 8K)

the majority of the deaths were from typhus and malnourishment . you keep parroting that 6 gorillion motherfucked, or was is six million and 1 , or 5999999? who fucking knows right ?

one really has to wonder what hes being paid ? who wants to work for jews for free.

>Oy vey how do you do fellow gentines
Fucking kill yourself you bootlicking twat.

Attached: shutitdowngoy.png (752x529, 218K)

If the goal is dismantling of power, why kill random nobody Jews in little villages all through Poland? It just keeps requiring this bizarre double-think is what I'm arguing. The stormnigger belief system requires 2-faced aspects like that. What's humorous to me is they know this and have to lie to themselves or are too stupid to get it. Like this leaf:

>completely misses the point because he's the "too stupid" subsection of stormnigger

noone knows but we know germany and axis minor nations exterminated jews and slavic people en masse

>seinfeld is bretty good and all but i cant like it because he is jewish

Attached: 1546707613356.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

maybe it's memed because it works so well? Ever think of that? Why you guys pounce on me like autistic, rabid dogs I don't know. Post your holohoax memes and feel smug if it comforts you. All I did was laugh at you.

You seriously don't want to know how many farmers use cowmilk bumps for masturbation.
Ex was working for ER and she told me that they had to go out almost weekly to remove it from a farmers cock.

>joos

why are people skeptical of complotisme incapable of spelling jews correctly? why is it "joos" and not "jues" -- or some other form -- for example?

Attached: 1469369029919.jpg (1500x1500, 798K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1563067097337.jpg (680x693, 67K)

sweating guy meme pressing buttons:
>ICE detention facilities are not concentration camps
>the holocaust never happened

of course you can only selectively reply to my contentions with your point as that will always be the typical refuge of the cognitional dissonant. no acknowledgement of the balfour, no acknowledgement of hitlers geneology . no Honesty left in the left i guess hey ?

literally all you can do is call somebody "too stupid" to retort, you cannot even come up with a logical conclusive answer to my critique of your worldview. keep burying that head till you suffocate along with the rest of the traitorous whites who deny the jersey they are born with.

Why can't the locals of these threads handle even the slightest mockery of the way they sound?

I'm not replying to your ramblings at all? I'm using you as an example for a conversation with a different person.

Attached: tone.png (1034x840, 900K)

What is the meaning of the "wooden doors" meme and how does it relate to gas chambers?

Attached: tone 2.jpg (865x839, 360K)

Attached: tone 3.png (925x843, 876K)

>maybe it's memed because it works so well?
at doing what ? announcing yourselves ?

you know wheat else "we know" that there was mass scale starvation of german peoples prior to hitlers rise to power, and the german people identified WHY that was . sadly a lot of innocent lives were lost but that doesnt change the fact that the uprising came from the degredation of germanic society at the hands of the colburn saxon gothen family and the anglo jew germanic empire that wanted to overthrow any opportunity for a foreign monarch to gain control over europ through industrial revolution. The royal jews put the chattle jews to the slaughter so they could use the political protetion of victimhood. stop ignoring the crimes the jewish people have committed on themselves for political gain.

Attached: tone 4.jpg (1069x794, 398K)

>everyone who doesn't agree with me is a paid shill op trying to defeat me in online debate!!

This is why it's only you guys in these threads.

Moonwalking to safety

Attached: 1560867228877.png (981x297, 34K)

In other more recent events

Dont question it

Attached: tone 5.png (796x530, 622K)

Attached: 1561764234247.jpg (714x662, 37K)

because they have internalized the programming of fear to speak the word. A SOCIETY IS RULED BY THOSE WHO IT CANNOT CRITIQUE.

classic bluepilled fuck literally cannot stand to address a single argument , just keep on running faggot.

you seem to be the one that can't handle mockery of the tacky jewish fairytales known popularly as "the holocaust™".
it was a fair question. why are you so mad?

Why would a wooden door not allow gas to accumulate?

because deep down they know.
they have to make it sound dumb when, occasionally, they're forced to refer to the jews.
it's how they cope

answer to this if you arent a shill.