imgur.com/a/0MMZWG6
>Yemen Jul 3
imgur.com/a/HkgNCvP
>Afghanistan Jul 3
imgur.com/a/7fBohzu
>Libya Jul 1
imgur.com/a/2ma0csT

Devs Jul 14
>Aleppo:15 civis killed/injured in rocket attack on city. SAA responded by shelling militants positions
>Terrorist attacks on Al-Sha’er and Ibla gas factories knocks major pipeline out of service
>Daraa:Russia confirms militants carried out a bomb attack on RU MP's patrol, no casualties on Russian soldiers
>DeZ gov:IS oil minister killed in E Syria by joint SDF-US coal op. SVBIED exploded next to SDF special forces HQ in al-Tayyana town, Amaq claims dozens killed/injured
>SOHR:SDF received 1730+ trucks with supplies from US after IS defeat
>Jihadist losses estimated at 100 after failed offensive in northwestern Hama
>Turkish military aircraft spotted over northern Raqqa amid reports of imminent offensive
>Afghanistan:10th US service memeber died in action in 2019
>Libya:Libyan Air Force destroys GNA ammo depots in Garyan
>Report:315 saudi-backed fighters killed, 1,620 wounded in yemen’s dhale province during last to month
>China to sanction us companies over approved sale of M1A2 Abrams tanks and stinger missiles to Taiwan
>IRGC strikes kurdish militants in northern Iraq with drones, artillery and rockets

Prev

Attached: Vladislav_Surkov_7_May_2013.jpeg.jpg (220x329, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/air-missile-italy-police-far-right-ukraine-russia-police-missile-a9005616.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gmT37gYjcJE
youtube.com/watch?v=DWUHaH1pAVk
twitter.com/russian_market/status/1150859584543875073
southfront.org/in-video-isis-flag-is-raised-over-al-hawl-refugee-camp-in-us-occupied-part-of-syria/
youtu.be/9tQbxdjEXrs
armyrecognition.com/july_2019_global_defense_security_army_news_industry/russian_mod_receives_forty-two_bmd-4m_aifvs_from_kurganmashzavod_plant.html
youtu.be/yFtg7gbAJ8Y
southfront.org/s-400-delivery-to-turkey-in-satellite-images-and-videos/
youtu.be/hgtUUvTjXsU
youtu.be/hJ6XF5bYwVE
theguardian.com/world/2019/jul/15/trump-allies-visit-throws-light-on-secretive-iranian-opposition-group-mek?CMP=share_btn_tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"In contemporary Russia, unlike the old USSR or present-day North Korea, the stage is constantly changing: the country is a dictatorship in the morning, a democracy at lunch, an oligarchy by suppertime, while, backstage, oil companies are expropriated, journalists killed, billions siphoned away. Surkov is at the centre of the show, sponsoring nationalist skinheads one moment, backing human rights groups the next. It's a strategy of power based on keeping any opposition there may be constantly confused, a ceaseless shape-shifting that is unstoppable because it's indefinable."

—Peter Pomerantsev, in "Putin's Rasputin", London Review of Books issue of 20 October 2011

What does it mean?

why does r/sgay hates truth that much?

morsi is a dog and went to hell

Attached: Tlass_and_Nasser,_1969.jpg (251x289, 24K)

Thank you!

What truth?

GOD BLESS TRUMP AND GOD BLESS ISRAEL
DEATH TO RUSSIA, DEATH TO SYRIA AND DEATH TO BITCOIN

>Vladislav Surkov, in the words of one leaked U.S. diplomatic cable, “wears many masks” — and over the course of his nineteen years at the heart of the Russian government, he has worn many titles as well. The man once known as the ‘grey cardinal’ of the Kremlin is also the self-described ‘author’ of Putin’s political system, the creator of the concept of ‘sovereign’ (or ‘managed’) democracy, and the original overseer of Putinism’s dizzying media blitzkrieg of political repression and postmodern propaganda, at one time said to be the second-most influential man in Russia.
>His origins are murky and full of contradictions, his background mysterious by design — but to begin with, his name was not always his name. Vladislav Surkov was born Aslambek Dudayev, in a poor village in Chechnya that Vladimir Putin would later raze to the ground. When his Chechen father abandoned his Russian mother, Zoya Surkova, Aslambek Dudayev was reborn as Vladislav Surkov: a dark-haired, dark-eyed, quick-witted boy who grew up in southern Russia, listed Solntsevo as his birthplace in his official biography, and did not acknowledge the truth of his rumored parentage until Newsweek Russia published photos of his father’s family in 2005 (the magazine was subsequently shut down).
>Surkov’s path to the Kremlin was long and winding, full of additional reinventions and reincarnations: a university dropout turned military conscript; an aspiring artist training to be a theater director, expelled from art school after a fistfight; a bodyguard to post-Soviet Russia’s richest oligarch, Mikhail Khodorkovsky, who soon found better use for his hired muscle’s brains and promoted him to head his advertising and PR department. And then, in 1999 — after lucrative jobs in business and banking, after building the empire and shaping image of Russia’s richest man — Surkov was brought onto Boris Yeltsin’s presidential staff, where he helped launch his chosen successor

Attached: Vladislav_Surkov_dark_prince_2010.jpg (448x299, 25K)

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/air-missile-italy-police-far-right-ukraine-russia-police-missile-a9005616.html

Didnt know Qatar is sending weapons to Ukraine through Italy.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-15-19-22-24-978_com.microsoft.emmx.png (1080x2246, 308K)

Moussolihadis

oh no no no

Attached: i-am-your-vice-president.jpg (450x361, 28K)

That's in northern Italy. Nazis there claim Hitler would have been better for Italy than Mussolini.

The far right in southern Italy has a different opinion. However, they don't like each other.

God this man is based.

Can we move /sg/ to another board? The constant bumping when Trump does something isn't a thing I like.

No we cant.

We are on page 9 again..

bump

Casualties for both sides in north hama are growing rather fast, i would say its soon going to be aleppo-tier, how long do you think rats can maintain pressure against saa on this front while maintaining reserves in other regions of idlib?

Attached: bashar o muerte.jpg (480x480, 64K)

Depends on how much support they will be getting from Turkey.

we could also jsut talk about what Trump is doing, aftera ll he's sucking ISraeli dick as hard as ever before

>they think c*cksad can just go and take Idlib like that
>implying there isn't an iranian/russian/turkish/american deal to not let c*cksad take Idlib

No... This is too fucking stupid..

>This is too fucking stupid..
how dare you, APOLOGIZE TO ISRAEL

no one cares what trump is doing, not even his own staff, they don't have to do it anyway

No!

then you have to go back to the absolute shithole country you were born in, with corrupt government, fat evil people and gruesome poverty with tent cities of poor people littering the street....that country is the US in 3 out of 4 cases

got a new job, one less person to bump this dead general during mutt hours lol

I think Trump should go back to Germany.

>not bumping thread while being at work
Wage slave, what's up?

>youtube.com/watch?v=gmT37gYjcJE
burgers, explain
why do you have that many dr*ggies in your streets?

i'll bump it at lunch and when i go to take a shit, Mohammed

youtube.com/watch?v=DWUHaH1pAVk

What's your new job?

Help me goys I'm being Holocausted by evil Iranian Nazies

Attached: IMG_20190716_070730.jpg (630x272, 54K)

same shit as always - software engineer

Me too, have to program a shitty ERP system.

You probably don't even have a job you dirty NEET

>NEET
sometimes i day dream about being a NEET

why? why do you have that many cr*ckheads?
why doesn't police do anything about them?

Because CIA is making good money selling the drugs from South America.

idk man - nigs and the evil white man or some shit like that
i forget the narrative

Don't we all

I think about this too...
Maybe i should change my job.

me three. also got a new one starting soon

When will Assad win?

2121 on 10 year anniversary.

based KURDs working in fields for scraps and sending their daughters to study in western turkey

already deflowered 3 of them. they sell their mothers golden bracelets to get hymenoplasty so their family doesn't honor kill them

wallahi based people

Attached: türk kürt.jpg (524x600, 76K)

>actually wanting to fuck a k*Rd woman to begin with
>not getting a Georgian concubine instead
>or at least a Serbian slave boy
How the mighty Kara Boga has fallen...

/mafia general/

Attached: 1440717184364.jpg (400x253, 33K)

Attached: 1492700919539.jpg (800x533, 128K)

that but was a shame

germany did the same, and what other country as of late?

twitter.com/russian_market/status/1150859584543875073
EU SUSPENDS HIGH-LEVEL TALKS WITH TURKEY, TO REVIEW EIB LENDING

EU SUSPENDS AVIATION AGREEMENT TALKS WITH TURKEY

EU ADOPTS PUNITIVE MEASURES AGAINST TURKEY OVER CYPRUS DRILLING

Latest pic of mum

Attached: IMG_20190716_084220.jpg (535x946, 140K)

This made me kek so hard, Ukraine woman moves to NZ and finds out its a corrupt hell hole full of bribery and power abuse, gets fired from her job as a policewoman for breaking the silence. The story Dosent even appear on NZ news (I wonder why).

Seriously why do eastern euros think that weastern countrys are safer??

Attached: IMG_20190716_084613.jpg (720x673, 125K)

Nat!

Attached: images.jpg (233x216, 8K)

Because of Soviet propaganda being so fucking bad, that they actually though west is better. Well as time moves on, they are learning the hard way.

pretty sure those were 3 letter agencies and now try to cover it up. And to answer to your question, west is promoted as the right path in everything and in right, I mean "correct". we are eager to accept anything western than something homegrown

what a shame

Did they blame the NY outage on Iran yet?

What's really weird is eastern euros think that they are somhow disadvantaged, this guy I know from work allways always acts like everything bad in his life is because he's Ukrainen when I litterly have the same shit life as him despite being a citizen ie no gf, police discriminate for being a poorfag, shit unemployed parents etc

You have to understand that the approach to corruption is different in the East vs West.
The communist system bred open and unabashed corruption (because everyone grew disillusioned by ideology and just wanted to get paid). The capitalist system bred corruption integrated into the system (because human nature is always the same but western cult of positivity didn't like displaying its sins openly) and so the same corruption is not seen as corruption but instead gets called things like "lobbying" or "regulatory capture".
Useful idiots in the post-Soviet space haven't yet figured out how to interchange words like this.

It's unironically a whining and victim culture in the perfect west.

If I ever went to NZ and you dared say something discriminating against Serbs, you'd get bigger fine than in Serbia or Republic of Srpska. That's just how it works bro.

post-soviet shitmutt

...you'd get a fine in either place?

Probably not, unless you are really direct. I was just giving example.

Talked with this chick that worked in the UK for a while, she said she can get done everything by calling people racist because she was romanian.. as Serbiabro pointed out.
>eastern euros think that they are somhow disadvantaged
depends if he was born there though. For example leaving your country and working in a foreign country you will always feel out of place even if you are on the same level as the natives

>Parties to Iran nuclear deal signal no plans to trigger dispute mechanism – EU’s Mogherini
The remaining parties to the Iran nuclear deal do not see Tehran’s breaches as significant non-compliance, the European Union’s foreign policy chief said on Monday. They have not indicated any intent to trigger the accord’s dispute mechanism, Federica Mogherini added.

“For the time being, none of the parties to the agreement has signaled their intention to invoke this article, which means that none of them for the moment... with the current data we have had in particular from the IAEA, [think] that the non-compliance is considered to be significant non-compliance,” Mogherini told reporters.

The EU foreign policy high representative made the statement after an EU foreign ministers' meeting in Brussels.

>N. Macedonia expects NATO membership, EU accession talks date by year-end – president
North Macedonia expects to become a member of NATO by the end of this year, President Stevo Pendarovski said on Monday. The country also hopes to get a date for the start of European Union accession talks in October, Pendarovski said.

NATO members signed an accord in February allowing the ex-Yugoslav republic to become the 30th member of the US-led military alliance. The move came after a deal with Greece ended a long dispute over the country’s name. The European Commission formally recommended in May that North Macedonia should start negotiations to join the EU.

“We expect… that the EU will in October accept its decision about the date” for the start of EU accession talks, Reuters quoted Pendarovski as saying in Slovenia.

Pendarovski, who is on his first trip abroad after being elected in May, also expressed strong opposition to any border changes in the region.

>Yemen’s warring sides meet ‘aboard UN vessel’ over port city Hodeida
Yemen’s warring sides have met for the first time in five months to discuss redeployment of forces from the flashpoint port city of Hodeida, AP reported.

The meeting took place late Sunday aboard a UN vessel, according to Wadah Dabish, a spokesman for the forces loyal to the internationally recognized government.

Lt. Gen. Michael Lollesgaard, head of the UN mission in Hodeida, led the meeting. Al-Masirah TV, run by rebel Houthis who are fighting government forces, also reported the talks.

Under a December ceasefire agreement, government forces and the Houthis were to re-deploy their forces from Hodeida. The government accuses the Houthis of sidestepping the truce deal by handing their positions over to allied fighters.

Communism is cancer. The real issue is that Communism was trying to grow in a fucking "desert" in the USSR. They were too poor and too sorry to really go down the degenerate rabbit hole. The ground wasnt fertile. You transport that disease to the land-of-plenty and it mixes with western individualism and consumerism and creates a real monster. Then you have the balkan bloc countries who had no history to start with, who were failures during communism (see above), and came back into the west just in time for communism to ruin it too... so yeah I get the deranged lashing out that the Balkan niggers always fall into. They have had a tough time.

>ISIS FLAG IS RAISED OVER AL-HAWL REFUGEE CAMP IN US-OCCUPIED PART OF SYRIA
An ISIS flag has been raised over the Al-Hawl refugee camp in the US-occupied part of Syria. The refugee camp located in the province of al-Hasakah, which is mostly under control of the US-led coalition and the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces.

The refugee camp hosts multiple familires of ISIS members that had been captured during the US-led operations against ISIS on the eastern bank of the Euphrates.
southfront.org/in-video-isis-flag-is-raised-over-al-hawl-refugee-camp-in-us-occupied-part-of-syria/

Got to run to the store, watch this for me will ya?

Attached: 2-15.jpg (720x1280, 110K)

Preety shallow understanding of world, either way, I'd take Chink communism any day than western individual (((communism)))(trade mark) (Copyright: Benjamin Netanyahu and Jared Kusher DNC foundation).

>FSB CRACKED DOWN ON ISIS CELL IN ROSTOV. CAR BOMB DETONATED, CELL LEADER DEAD

Russia’s Federal Security Service (FSB) has eliminated an ISIS cell leader and detained two other terroorists in Rostov Region, the FSB said on July 15.

The leader of the cell opened fire with an automatic rifle on police officers near a village in Rodionovo-Nesvetai District of Rostov Region. An explosive device then exploded in his car, and he died on the spot. Two other members of the cell was detained.

The FSB found explosives, detonators and ammunition were found during during searches.

youtu.be/9tQbxdjEXrs

/ug/ when?

LIBYA ON JULY 15, 2019

According to media loyal to the Government of National Accord (GNA), a civilian was killed by a Libyan National Army (LNA) strike on the Ain Zara area;
GNA deined any clashes or LNA advances near Gharyan city;
GNA warplanes targeted armed vehicles belonging to LNA south of Mizdah town.

Attached: d1.jpg (2000x2000, 1.45M)

SOON™

Attached: damasc.png (700x598, 305K)

armyrecognition.com/july_2019_global_defense_security_army_news_industry/russian_mod_receives_forty-two_bmd-4m_aifvs_from_kurganmashzavod_plant.html
>The Russian Armed Forces have received forty-two BMD-4M airborne infantry fighting vehicles from Kurganmashzavod plant, which failed to deliver them in 2018 after France had refused to supply some of the components, Russian Vice-Premier Yuri Borisov said on Friday.

AFGHANISTAN ON JULY 15, 2019

An intensity of clashes between the Taliban and forces loyal to the Kabul government has once again increased after the end of the recent round of the talks on the conflict settlement in the Qatari capital of Doha.

A government forces convoy was targeted by an IED ambush in the area between Nealak Pul and Gandab in the Pusht Rod district, Farah province, the Taliban said;
3 Taliban infiltrators opened fire inside a government forces checkpoint in the Arghistan district, Kandahar province, reportedly killing 6 government troops;
9 civilians were killed in a raid by US-led forces in the Ahmad Khel district, Paktia province, according to pro-Taliban sources;
8 soldiers were killed and 7 others were wounded in Taliban attacks in the Patan district, Paktia province, the group claimed;
The Taliban claimed that 28 police officers were killed and 30 others were injured in clashes in the Musa Khail district, Khost province.

Attached: d1.jpg (1168x829, 623K)

YEMEN ON JULY 15, 2019

Heavy clashes between Ansar Allah and Saudi-led forces continue in the Sudays area, Najran province;
Saudi-led forces attacked Ansar Allah positions near the Alab crossing and west of Majazah;
Ansar Allah attacked Saudi-led forces in the Ham area, Jawf province;
Ansar Allah repelled an Al Qaeda attack on the Qifah front, Baydah province;
Saudi-led forces attacked Ansar Allah positions on the Muqbana front, Taiz province;
Saui-led forces shelled Al Jah, Jabalia and Hays areas with 23 mortar shells;
Saui-led forces shelled Zafran and Mahal al-Sheikh and Kilo16 with mortar shells;
Saui-led forces shelled 50 st, Ittihad hotel and 7 July district with mortar shells.

youtu.be/yFtg7gbAJ8Y

Attached: d1.jpg (2450x1426, 1.22M)

>SYRIA ON JULY 15, 2019

The Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) have reportedly received at least 1,730 trucks loaded with military supplies from the U.S. after the formal defeat of ISIS on the eastern bank of the Euphrates last March;
SDF special forces eliminated Thabit Sobhi Fahad al-Ahmad, an ISIS financial official, in al-Sur;
A terrorist attack targeted a gas pipeline linking al-Shaer gas fields with Ebla gas plant briefly knocing it out of service;
At least six civilians were killed and eight others were wounded in a rocket attack on the Halab al-Jadidah district in Aleppo city and the town of Minyan west of the city;
Ansar al-Tawhid showcased a new self-made self-propelled cannon by using it to shell Syrian Arab Army (SAA) positions near Abu al-Duhur airbase;
The situation in northwestern Hama is relatively calm. Both sides are regrouping and fortifying their positions.

>S-400 DELIVERY TO TURKEY IN SATELLITE IMAGES AND VIDEOS

On July 12, Russia strated eliveries of hardware of the S-400 missile system to Turkey. According to reports, shipments are being delivered through the Murted Akinci Airbase in Ankara. The worth of the Rusisa-Turkey S-400 deal is $2.5bn. Turkey has already sent members of its armed forces to Russia for training.

Satellite images confirm that Russia has delivered at least 2 S-400 launchers and several auxiliary vehicles:

southfront.org/s-400-delivery-to-turkey-in-satellite-images-and-videos/

VIDEO
youtu.be/hgtUUvTjXsU

youtu.be/hJ6XF5bYwVE

Attached: d1.jpg (1024x576, 105K)

>beta orbiting a woman you never met who doesn't know you exist
>beta orbiting at all
r/sgay

Vitaly Delivers

Attached: 1542743385424.jpg (2250x1500, 1.63M)

>If I ever went to NZ and you dared say something discriminating against Serbs, you'd get bigger fine than in Serbia or Republic of Srpska.
Nigger are you retarded?

Are you?

I wish to fuck that the major powers would find their balls and just stop settling their power trips on the territories of irrelevant shitholes like Yugoslavia, Iraq, Syria.
DUKE IT OUT YOU PUSSIES!

Attached: tiresomechink.jpg (492x449, 48K)

Yes. Yes I am.

Attached: 1558576974177.jpg (404x468, 33K)

If you think bugmen communism would be enjoyable you have literally never seen a /pol humor/gore thread. I think you see the government as a miracle salve. The bugmen are a strange people, like the Borg. Their results are entirely due to their nature- which is completely different than the nature of a slav. Also I would note- the communists were infested by Jews. It was written as a utopian solution to all the world's problems by a mediocre jew professor? I also appreciate the fact that I am on a general infested with arabs (the less clever cousin of the Jew).
Inb4 the ubiquitous claim that the poster's sect of arabs are actually white. Most slav nations have no era to be proud of, so they reach down into the their trash heap and try to dust off the only thing they do have (communism). Its painfully obvious. They elevate their captors because they have no one else toe elevate.

Certifiably actually.

Attached: SerbIQ.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

If they do, you still won't be safe. Albozergs rushing Belgrade and ISIS coming back all over MENA is guaranteed.

>Albozergs rushing Belgrade
Sure thing.

Attached: notbrainlet.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Keep coping. It's not my fault that even a semblance of whatever your cringe identity of a mutt is supposed to be is getting genetically polluted until it becomes septic hole.

When I die, I have a lot behind me, you? You have nothing of note, even your pathetic materialistic achievements can be embezzled by your off spring in a month, if you even bother to have kids.

I'm sorry Djemo but they breed faster than you and are guaranteed to have some heavy support from Camp Bondsteel

This Surkov guy was one of Christopher Steele's dossier sources

Attached: aAcd6jrCF.png (540x540, 656K)

theguardian.com/world/2019/jul/15/trump-allies-visit-throws-light-on-secretive-iranian-opposition-group-mek?CMP=share_btn_tw

>MIGA

Attached: 1410521046002.png (500x387, 114K)

You are clearly the one coping here- the projection is palpable. The Balkan nations have no modern identity because they were lost in communism at a critical phase. Furthermore the communists razed any nationalistic history that couldnt be used by the party... plus the Balkan nations didnt have much to start with so they were left with nothing. I'm not picking on you either because western countries are currently being eaten alive by communist subversion as we speak. The only problem with western notions is that they were low hanging fruit for modern communism. Having said that- a slavic or arab is completely unequipped to use the memes you are using. As far as American legacy goes, it has a legitimate modern national identity that goes back a few centuries. Balkan nations have none. The mutt meme can only be wielded by true whites you idiot. It just comes off as pathetic when a slav or Arab tries to use it.

*Aslambek Dudayev Edition
fix'd