how you plan to feed yourself
living without the grid
community building
security
skill development

share:

collapse memes
insider information

Attached: what women think they will do societal collapse.jpg (494x762, 75K)

Attached: cycle of civilization.png (688x750, 33K)

I live in rural Finland, have a few very close friends with their own ranches with fields and shit. Best friend is a skilled hunter and fisherman, and would take me in if everything collapsed. We have guns and ammunition, lumber, diesel, regular and power tools, bows, fishing equipment, a generator etc. EZ living.
Pic related: me when the shit finally hits the fan.

Attached: change-curve.jpg (960x720, 83K)

EBIN XD
No but seriously that's fucking ebin, I would love to live in Finland someday, perhaps I could live in somewhat like your friend's ranch too

t. Aki Kaurismaki movies lover, that's where I derive my culture and whole concept of Finnish people

>memeflag
GTFO
Also, we're full.

Attached: de9a8039.jpg (1920x1086, 187K)

Fava beans. Even a retard like me can grow them.

I live in all white small village in all white country.

I have 1000kg canned food. A lot of seeds. Foil tunnel x 5 (4 backups). 2 x crossbow that can be use to hunt bears. Antibiotics. Vitamins. Supplements. 50 chickens. 2 milk ghosts.

Almost everyone in my village have a garden. We can share chickens and seeds.

And we all Christians.

* goats

>milk ghosts

2spooky4me

>spurdoicism

MILK ME DADDY!
9001 hours in ms paint

Attached: Polish_milk_ghost.png (322x749, 13K)

1,000,000 keks

Attached: africa.jpg (640x693, 246K)

Exactly what I imagined

Attached: 1559449691177.jpg (500x548, 125K)

>with long pork liver
>and some chianti

Attached: hannibal2.gif (245x145, 631K)

Let me in

>milk ghost
OK, this is just fucking ebin!

wtf is a foil tunnel?
Please dont just say
>a tunnel made of foil

Absolutely based fingol.

Oh and get some black-powder rifle/revolver. They can be YET bought without loicence.

Stop advertising where the next batch of mossad niggers might want to fuck up.

NOT POLITICS

The plan:
Take over boomer-neighbourhood and feed on them.

A metallic cylinder

i hope he means a foil roll

They won't touch their actual promised land.
It's inhabitants tho....

Attached: 1343565767.jpg (500x494, 42K)

I'm tempted to come home to Poland sometimes except I'm gay so it wouldn't work out.

Greenhouse.

>how you plan to feed yourself
Following the swedish tradition of invading
this guys village, ransacking everything, raping the women and use the everyone else as target practice for fun and bants

Come back. I have a crossbow for you.

There ain't no fuckin' collapse happening. The banks will just get bailed out, again, and again, and again. 2008 should have been a come-to-jesus moment for a much needed market correction. King nigger obama prolonging the recession didn't help matters any.

Attached: 15632206570991243566902075490957.jpg (2560x1440, 1024K)

Please Pole let me stay with you, I don’t wanna be living here when we become shoulders deep in niglet babies everywhere!!!! PLEASE POLE

Attached: 80153671-F803-4B0F-AAF2-4714A92280D4.jpg (718x625, 109K)

As in you have an entire crossbow you'd give me or a crossbow bolt you'd use to kill me? Seems to me you're using a translator so mozesz pisac po polsku jak chcesz but you gotta be more clear.

You're already there.

there is only so much value that can extracted from this system. A collapse is still inevitable. Only question is how long they can put it off.

become a silverchad

Attached: silver explained.jpg (1864x712, 275K)

nice pic
i had an argument with a friend about this where my position was that women would essentially become nothing more than a commodity during a total collapse, they'd be traded for goods like firearms, or bags of rice or potatoes, or even livestock like chickens or goats. My friend said this could never happen, that the "good people" would stop it, but I said that "good people" stop being so good when they're starving, and would only see a woman as another mouth to feed.

I almost hope for the day just to see how it all plays out.

sigh...Here is a (you)

I live in a fairly unpopulated area in Sweden. 100 km to a larger city.
Around 500 people live in 10 km radius. Many of which are farmers with livestock.
Old oaks grow everywhere. Fishing water just outside. Fresh water from my well. Drinkable water from nearby river. Stove for heating the house and cooking. Surrounded by forests with a lot of eatable plants. Have food storage that will last my family for 6 months. Have firewood to survive two winters.

I don't have a bomb shelter, drugs or firearms yet.

This
Honestly I think the slow burn is more likely.
I mean, when your entire economy is based on literal monopoly money..It really doesnt matter how far in the hole you go.

so several TRILLIONS in debt...and still no collapse...Its just fucking numbers man, they mean nothing.

wassup walmart dude

Attached: 6754.jpg (748x510, 29K)

Fuck you roko

Women have always been treated like cattle throughout human history the privileges they're afforded only recently by the rest of civilization are an exception.

when everything does collapse i will be out hunting kikes and niggers in and around the los angeles area :)

they DO mean something. You can only push systems so far until people reach a point where they start picking up guns
this is right up there with the boomerific "debt doesn't matter" idea. No, debt doesn't matter. Interest payments really DO fucking matter, a lot.

I live on a kibbutz in the Golan hieghts, I'm not to afraid about a collapse. We are also very well armed and are self sufficient in water, food, and power.

We are pretty tight nit religious group and would not let a man in if he does not wear kippah and Tallis.

They matter only because we or others agree they do. Money is an obsolete concept but then again so is the entire human race since an environment can only sustain so many of us plus the same mathematical principles apply to the world population numbers as the money.

Is eating Palestinians kosher?

so is extremely cheap prostitution the silver lining of societal collapse?

Sure the INTREST on that debt is major money...in fact the bigger the debt gets the bigger the intrest payments are...and Guess who owns the Back (the FED) that the govt "owes" all that money too?

My point is since its all fiat, it is meaningless. Literally at anytime someone could say. POOF
dont worry about the debt its all gone. And nothing will have been lost EXCEPT to those that own the FED. So if the Kike Fiat money has meaning for you, you are a cuck kike enabling faggot. Fuck the fed fuck the kikes, fuck israel, fuck Trump. And fuck your make believe fake money.

>You can only push systems so far until people reach a point where they start picking up guns
Nah dawg, you got marvel movies and the game of thrones prequel coming. The average populace have to feel legitimate pain for them to get angry.

Attached: bwqsvtl8d9y21.jpg (4032x3024, 901K)

You know..ive been noticing double and triple rainbows for the last several years..like every rainbow I see now...I wonder why.

We are not allowed to eat unclean animals and bottom feeders, so no they are not kosher.

Attached: DtbB-RJXgAIAn7y.jpg (801x1200, 89K)

kek

Silver is heavy and takes up a shit ton of space for it's value
Why wouldn't you just go for gold

Because price doesn't equal value

This
Silver is far FAR more valuable as a metal than Gold is. Its properties are almost God like.

Anti Microbial
Best conductor on the fucking planet
Plus it doesnt look like niggers teeth.

was recently buying stuff in a supermarket and i started smelling some of the most foul smell i have ever smelled. i thought something went bad and fell on the floor. then i go around and its a rapefugee pack. they didnt even look like they are unwashed. but the smell was so fkn bad. i saw them at teh register and all the goymans around had such distressed faces. it was quite the view.

I'm looking for a book that got posted here. A book about living in preindustrial or at least "older" times. That seemed to have useful information but I forgot the title..

What the fuck do you care if silver is antimicrobial? You gonna wash yourself with a silver bar?

Um...You could literally just read ANY BOOK FROM PREINDUSTRIAL times...maybe? At least books dealing with day to day life, which there are many. Ive watched enough documentaries about history to know.

>What are surgical instruments?
But yes, you could literally rub silver all over your hands, it will massively reduce the amount of microbes. At least to disenfect. More studies need to be done on how to line more surfaces with it. Insides of bottles...Dude silver is gonna jump. In fact for the longest time silver was far more valuable than Gold...it was harder to get and compared to Gold much rarer. This is why in the US military the lower officer ranks have Gold whereas the higher ranks are silver.

Ever see a cracked up nigger rolling around in liquid shit in the middle of a gas station?
A smell like no other. Nobody did a thing to stop him they just watched as he started jerking

Attached: 1556275271395.jpg (358x1024, 84K)

>What the fuck do you care if silver is antimicrobial?
Pretty good property to have for a "worthless shiny rock".

>Aki Kaurismäki movies lover
A true autist, beautiful, you will truly fit in

Attached: 1557523407409.jpg (557x466, 54K)

If any are deluded enough to return they deserve to be shot

Attached: Richard_Frances_Burton.jpg (496x682, 49K)

i don't think i'm gonna make it

The only problem with that plan is that silver can be transmuted with tincture, mercury, tin, blood, and knowledge of moon and planet cycles. The past blood moon I made 50 tons of silver for shits and gigs. We do read. Fuck the banks, fuck the jews, the hunters are comin....

Attached: 345433564354.gif (240x132, 138K)

A bit more detail on this process, user?

Attached: ChirpLad.png (960x720, 864K)

My parents moved from our home country to another European country. Literally rootless. They're depressed because they don't truly fit in, but they don't understand why.

My home country is destroyed and there's no way to go back. Everyone I know from home is a good goy, and the country is overrun.
Been considering moving to Norway because I have family there, but it's not my home and I'd feel like one of those Americans who call themselves Scandinavian despite having 1/8 heritage at best.

I have no real community here, all I have is surface level friends. I love this country but I feel like I'm in exile and my views make me a weird edge case among people who probably think I shouldn't be here even though I'm a white European immigrant.

Incredible. Stunning, even. 10/10

>that pic
was in walmart last week. suddenly there is a loud obnoxious noise in the distance. 4 nigger teens, 2 male 2 female. you could hear them coming from over 100 ft away. they go up to the section where they have pre-cooked chicken strips. one of the nigs grabs a container and opens it, one of the strips falls on the ground and he stuff the other in his mouth and leaves the empty container. i'm actually mad at myself because this walmart had 2 security guys not too far from where i was. i should have told them what went down.

does it matter? i thought you liked darts in the ass.

Reminder to include archive.is links when you make these things.

Read a book faggot.

>Seems to me you're using a translator
weak diss. The user was just playfully saying he will blast your ass. Not in a good way. There's not good way anyway, fag.

>living without the grid

Sucks.
Just a couple of days ago I had a 3 hour electricity outage.
Kinda sucked, thankfully my stove is gas and not electric or else I wouldn't have had lunch.

If it had been water it would have been even worse.

But yeah, I plan to move to a more rural area in the next 2-3 years and start keeping 1000-2000 litres of water always on hand, some firewood, a couple of gas bottles and of course enough food for a couple of months at least.
Of course also thinking about planting some animals and raising some vegetables.

>security
Getting my gun license after I settle down in a house.
Unfortunately only allowed shotguns and hunting rifles.
But also plan on doing some passive security stuff, like reinforcing the doors and windows, etc.
Getting a bow or crossbow by the end of the year.

>skill development
Expanding my personal library with a couple titles on gardening right now. Stuff on car maintenance coming next. Unfortunately books are expensive.
Been doing some more basic maintenance on my car because you can't learn shit without doing it.

But yeah, we all know plans are great but you gotta get them out of the paper and into real life.

That was good user, haven't seem something that good for a while.

That picture reminds me of the time my sisters friend picked up a bow of my dads and got mad when she realized she wasn't strong enough to draw it.

Attached: 1560802275169.jpg (348x348, 53K)

Thank you for replying, I am doing that now

>There ain't no fuckin' collapse happening. The banks will just get bailed out, again, and again, and again.

Yes, it's not like the last bailouts fucking stressed the entire system or anything.
And thanks to that this time the hole is even bigger.
Bro, do yourself a favour and listen to us crazy people.
At least keep some extra money hidden in the house or something so you can buy shit while things start sliding.

Read a book faggot.

>t. Serpent
Humanity became divine when we ate from the tree of knowledge. The Demiurge is a known liar.

Transmuted into what?
Youre so fucking stupid and full of shit you dont even know the proper wording

My sides!

Attached: too much.jpg (670x662, 106K)

The first time one of the mentally-ill leftists sees actual dead kindergartners, their own mutilated grandma hanging from a tree, thier innocent younger brother or sister raped time and time again before them, you know, all the things that happen in ACTUAL CIVIL WARS, they will abandon their lunatic cause and accept utter defeat.

Today's liberals literally have no fucking clue how horrible this will all ACTUALLY play out in reality. They have been pumped so full of "Marvel" and "Star Wars" and other feminist/soi bullshit, they think "War" and "Revolutions" are like they are in movies and TV, and it will be this fun thing that happens over 2 seasons of episodes.

In reality, "Civil Wars" are the single most brutal wars of all, and have death and destruction that are unimaginable to todays TV/Jew rotted brains.

IT will utterly collapse their psyche, on DAY-1 of their little civil war, they will have all surrendered after 1 night of crying themself to sleep knowing that they got goaded into fighting a war against "donald trump", "white-men" and all it did was get their family butchered, their life ruined and all the things it turns out they actually loved in life (Capitalist products) are vanished, traded for a life of indescribable suffering.

Also, when the little lefty-Civil war starts AOC, Bernie, Hillary, every single last Jew, And the entire Democrat party will be on the first planes out of the country, to watch the shit on tv. All the agitators will get off scott free. They will literally laugh at the tranny/open border idiots as their entrails are pulled from their body by Diesel trucks.

This is your lefty civil war.

Attached: taylor_alesia47.jpg (562x1000, 135K)

When it actually sinks in they started a 'real war' and they cant kick, scream, tattle-tale or call for help from the Jew media (which will have abandoned them or will be irrelevant), and the sight of human beings absolutely mangled by IED's, rifle-fire, shot guns, shrapnel, will overload them, causing them to implode into quivering shells of former people. You cant 'just go home and sleep it off in your own comfy bed with your jammies on and protest again tomorrow after you catch up on game of thrones'.

you are talking about the softest most coddled generation in the history of the human race, ALL of them born in 1980 or forward, who have known NOTHING but toys, video games, 'sports', rap-music, central-air and heat, nice cars, clean comfy beds and bed sheets, snuggies, cute cartoons, date-night, netflix and chill and on and on and on and on, and that the Pharonic luxury of American Capitalist life has been traded in for grinding your neighbors eyes sockets out with a saw because he Voted "Trump" or thought the USA should have a real border. People who can't change a fucking tire thinking they can wage war. and 'win'

is it settling in yet what "civil war" actually means?

Attached: Taylor Alesia 28.jpg (600x589, 119K)

Attached: nZ8QvmLLJ.png (1500x1552, 609K)

>I can see them RESTING IN POWER now: Bernie, AOC, Omar, Rashida TLAIB, her female highness Maxine Waters, in full Ceremonial ANTIFA battle-rattle, rifles gleaming, magazines loaded and plate carriers fitted:

>"WE LEAD YOU TO THIS MOMENT BROTHERS AND SISTERS, LET US NOW STAND ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY"

one of them Belts, or maybe.. it was all of them, as they were all at the head of the charge, and there was great commotion.

>and thus they LEAD antifa into mortal-combat with the evil Nazi-racist Trump supporters, who, absent ther leader, seem to be grouped together by State, region or prior service.
>Colonel Elizabeth Warren Directs the Portland volunteers from the flanks, her unit is trained in deployment of IEDS and mines. She does her part.
>There was only so much glory to go around as Trump supporter after Trump supporter, Dreamer crusher after Wall-supporter, was ground up under sustained rocket-fire directed by the Jewish caucus, led by Chuck Schumer from a FOB outside of Brooklyn.
>This is the story of heroes. The new origin of The progressive Union of North America

Attached: Taylor Alesia 211.jpg (490x594, 145K)

Try to think back to your warmest, most gentle memory: perhaps it was christmas you opened up that Nintendo 64 and your mom hugged you and smiled because she couldnt remember the last time she had seen you so happy on Christmas. Or the first time you went to the county fair on bracelet night and got butterflies in your stomach when that cute girl (or boy!) told you "YES!" when you asked them to ride the zipper with you. or maybe it was your puppy when it was small and how it likes to nuzzle you when you get home from work, or for the lucky few, your childs first words or steps!

you will need those memories at night now, your mothers corneas were burst from the blast concussion of lunatic groups setting off fertilizer bombs from pilfered farms in the midwest, during their forced evacuation to a de-militarized zone. she will never see you the same again. She never did like that interest you took in "politics"....

And you have changed too. Your mouth is in constant agony, after you got rifle-stocked in your face, shattering 4 teeth like clay, and loosening 3 more on the bottom, during door-to-door fighting with a detachment of racist Trump Voters in Indiana, who cold not be moved an inch from their battleworks. A great many more rested in power that day, but you were 'lucky'. You literally cannot eat, sleep and can barely drink water, and tomorrow you will pack up and head to an Antifa FOB staffed by Elizabeth Warren outside of Austin Texas. You would follow her lead anywhere.

Now the lefty must tend his own wounds, the hospitals are all full at 11x or 13x capacity with war casualties, humans torn into shapes previously found only fake 'horror movies', but he must soldier on. His vans and his Nikes are ruined, but no more vans or air jordans are being made. thats over with. Those conservatards shouldnt HAVE EVER DETAINED Those ASYLUM SEEKERS.

Attached: Taylor Alesia 21.jpg (589x592, 157K)

Into silver...As in I didnt have 50 lbs of silver and then after transmutation of the aformentioned ingredients and 1 other I did have 50lbs of silver. The other cheap metals were turned silver. I knew it worked when I smelled an odd scent coming from the mixture, then the mixture started expanding into a large nugget of the purest silver that can ever be made or found naturally, 100% pure silver. 2lbs of it per mixture. It also has special properties because I did it during a massive blood moon.

Name of artist and link to other work pls ty .

Yes im sure you did and in no way are lying at all.

This has to be new meme mascot

Attached: kekchistoso.png (248x189, 54K)

The next big symbol of the "altright"

Anus actress

Underrated

Attached: CCD8BEFF-3492-4311-B312-F698185923CD.jpg (300x400, 13K)