SHE NOT ONLY HATES ISRAEL, SHE HATES JEWS! ILL SAY IT, SHE HATES JEWS!

>SHE NOT ONLY HATES ISRAEL, SHE HATES JEWS! ILL SAY IT, SHE HATES JEWS!

What did he mean by saying this on live television?

Attached: drompf.png (968x544, 661K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MTLctRe0edk
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1150766496462921728
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1150732346099978240
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1150766494697107456
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1150720283654938625
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: donaldstein.png (800x800, 415K)

LINK it.

Attached: LINK.png (318x323, 70K)

Modern Israel is NOT the Israel in the bible.
Modern Israel is a political entity run by the Synagogue of Satan.
>The Khazarians, never in Israel, converted to Talmudic Judaism in the 8th Century.
>The “Jews” of America, Europe, and Israel are descendants not of Father Abraham but of King Bulan and the people of ancient Khazaria. >Khazaria was an amalgam of Turkic clans who once lived in the Caucasus (Southern Russia) in the early centuries CE. These Turkic peoples were pagans who converted to Judaism in the eighth century. As converts, they called themselves “Jews,” but none of their blood comes from Israel.
>Geneticists report that less than 2% of “Jews” living in Israel are actually Israelites.
>Later, the “Jews” (Khazars) emigrated, settling in Russia, Hungary, Poland, Germany, and elsewhere in Europe. As “Jews,” the Khazars then left the European nations in 1948 and settled the fledgling, new nation of Israel.
>The people of Israel are not the seed, nor the ancestors, of Abraham. They call themselves “Jews,” but in fact, DNA science shows them to be Khazars. They say they are “Jew,” but they are not.
>“There are no blood or family connections among the Jews,” said Dr. Elhaik in an interview with Haaretz, Israel’s daily newspaper. “The various groups of Jews in the world today do not share a common genetic origin. Their genome is largely Khazar.”
>Geneticists report that less than 2% of “Jews” living in Israel are actually Israelites.
>God Did Not Give the Land to the Khazarians

Revelation 3:9
>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

How Christians are treated in Israel:
youtube.com/watch?v=MTLctRe0edk

I dunno, I think he’s implying that Omar hates Jews or something?

Attached: DonaldTrumpMIDASTouch.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

>..they are Anti-Semitic, they are Anti-America, we don’t need to know anything about them personally,

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1150732346099978240
>they have made Israel feel abandoned by the U.S.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1150766494697107456
>they accuse people who support Israel as doing it for the Benjamin’s,....

>They talk about Israel like they’re a bunch of thugs, not victims of the entire region.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1150720283654938625
>When will the Radical Left Congresswomen apologize to our Country, the people of Israel

>tweets about America 5 times in a row and mentions MUH ISRAEL MUH APOLOGIZE TO ISRAEL MUH VICTIM ISRAEL STOP BULLYING ISRAEL
this country is so fucking KIKED it's beyond belief he literally tweeted about MUH ISRAEL synonymous with the U.S literally just fucking shoved in MUH ISRAEL 5 times in a fucking ROW as if that was the entirety of his critic against some somali niggers

Bizlet got lost.

Any coincidence hes doing this with the whole Epstein thing going on? This is to save his ass. Every time he gets in hot water, he has to kiss the Jewish schnozz.

He's asking for a link to the video in question. Dumb gyp.

07/15/19(Mon)11:12:41
07/15/19(Mon)11:32:23
07/15/19(Mon)11:39:37

Something fucky is going on here
Sage

Donald J(ew) Trumpstein

What a surprise. The sheckel hoarding gold lover turned out to be a not-so-undercover Jew kike

k bud

Attached: 4d9.jpg (400x300, 32K)

brilliant inflammatory rhetoric actually
especially the "I'll say it" bit, which is very much an attack on call-out culture and speech policing

Well said God Emperor TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Have you noticed the pattern? When they accuse the right of something later on they get busted doing it. They accused Trump of riggging the election, she did it, they doxed everyone from Kavanough to Kevin Hart, now their out saying we don't want to be doxed or accusing us of it. They use the black community for personal gain, treat them like helpless children, call white me white supremacist, Omar insults our brother Israel, insults the mexican people by saying their getting dumped, but they have called us racist the whole time, they want to abort babies right up to birth but accuse us of wanting to lock up children or disrupt families, are you getting it now. Whenever they accuse you of something, look in their closet you just might find one.

Attached: 1.6429909.4120807996.jpg (609x343, 26K)

>saying “Democrats are the real racists” while sucking off Jews at the same time

Advanced boomer wizardry.

Every time I think Trump has run out of fucks to give he finds another fuck I didn't even think could exist. 2020 is going to be amazing.

He speaks well, you have to admit. Then you have Biden and "hey man". This is going to be a year long movie.

you smell like cheese

Trumps starting to really get on my nerves
Epstein better go down

Its brilliant. Normies will see democrats as the party of Omar. And we will MAGA with kebab removal and closed borders with a solid conservative majority in SCOTUS.
You muslims should go back to your shitholes.

TRUE!!!

Keep your friends close but your enemy closer.

>leaf
>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1562612532693.jpg (639x653, 53K)

>What did he mean by saying this on live television?
MIGA, just like alwaays

>Muh daughter Jewanka muh son in law Jewshner

Attached: 15872893473894.jpg (895x1024, 66K)

Zion Don can go fuck himself. I'm actually worried about the man. He's had his head stuck up his ass for so long, he must have a Vitamin D deficiency.

Attached: AmericaWars.jpg (817x500, 118K)

>pic
the one on his right is a kike too, wilbur ross, rothschild kike that bailed out trump in the 90s.

Fuck why is trump such a jewish shill.

Making Israel Great Again

Attached: 1533556164768.gif (640x640, 215K)

To be fair. Steve Bannon is a crypto kike too. He worked for Goldman Sachs and is shilling for the judeo-christian murica cuz of his nepotism

Attached: 1534810860521.jpg (759x567, 65K)

strange how this conversation organically percolated up today neato

I guess none of you brainlets are fully understanding the very simple reason he is doing this.
What is all going to come out now?
Why did POTUS all of a sudden "attack" with a "racist" tweet?
Why did they bother to keep these three shitskin/mystery meat cunts around?
loud mouths in public with no brains are great ammunition trees.
Why are they useful?
Useful idiots work both ways.

Charge of (((antisemitism)))?
just like "ilhan omar"?
Too late to back out, muzzy bitches.
They hate america.
Just like (((epstein))).

Destroying a muzzy asset that was put in place by mossad/globalist intel clowns at the same time using her to destroy any attempts by (((epstein))) case clowns to tie POTUS to "antisemites"?
Yea we all fucking knows jews and israel is guilty.
So does POTUS.
He knows who killed JFK.
He know (((who))) hates white people (jew york for how many years?).
He know (((who))) is the main pawn in destroying the west and pushing sick shit.
He knows (((who))) are the pedophiles.

[Blockades] like "antisemitism"?
Removed.
What does it do when a bunch of stupid kikes line up to be fucked over bringing in illegals?
These (((people))) are STUPID.
We are winning. BIGLY.

see above, also, yes I know this is a fucking shill thread like 99.999% of threads on Jow Forums Jow Forums these days.
Get fucked, muzzies, kikes, chinks, (((msm))).
We know.