Which one to follow user?

Attached: FB_IMG_1559764556793.jpg (960x917, 64K)

maybe 1 percent of people know spirit is the breath if I'm generous. ergo, living in spirit is totally lost on them. they have no idea what it means, and are instead racked with anxiety.

I’m not a fish so neither. I follow reason

Why not both?

Religion is like a nation, a social construct built on previous ideological elements that had an ethnic and distinct biological uniqueness.
Spiritualism is like regionalism, it's reinventing the wheel by looking at your surroundings and identifying with them, instead of any previous idealisms, eventually mixed with other spiritualisms it will evolve into a religion like a regional culture evolves into a national one. The genuine connection will fade and the blood ties will become a fiction rested upon an ecclesiarchy that ultimately has vested interests antithetical to its own beliefs.
The question is, should we have religion or not?

Attached: Konrad_0.jpg (1680x1050, 255K)

They’re both trapped in water

Culte de la Raison

shut up alexious

Reason

Fuck off Norskan

*gurgles onions slobber*

Attached: images.png (211x239, 4K)

spirituality is religious anarchy?

Spirituality is tribalism, religion is feudalism

Religion is the codified wisdom of thousands of years of human experience, diluted and perverted to some degree by the aims of the powerful and the confusion of the low IQ. Spirituality is merely the idea that we are more than deterministic flesh sacks, but lacks practical wisdom regarding how to best live life. Both are valuable, both have deficiencies and incorrect thinking. Respect the wisdom of those that came before you, and use that wisdom as a foundation to develop your own beliefs.

>Atheists waking up in Hell like “AAAAAA I WAS SO WRONG OH GOD PLEASE MALE IT STOP”

Spirituality without religion is new age gobbledegook.
It's A la carte religion.
You take the nice fluffy bits about love and everlasting life.
But you ignore the wisdom, the warnings, the true message and the path to salvation.

spirituality means youre most likely a dumb idiot who just follows whatever shit gets pulled out of anybodies ass, and fuse it together into some shit that only makes sense to you. basically picking and choosing whatever things sound good.
religion means you follow some sort of set institution of spiritual teachings what they call "dogma" so you dont become some dumb idiot who goes from say Christianity to the Gnostic bible to full fledged incoherent ramblings of some cosmic egg and jerking off to sigils.
if your'e neither your either a hedonist, or a materialists who doesn't understand what is even meant by spirit, or even what the typical goals of religion are or even what role religion plays in a normal healthy persons psyche. (exercises healthy human behavior we have developed for survival)

this guy gets it. I can sense his aura, its some powerful stuff he's an indigo child/spirit warrior.

>aaaaaaaarghh Allah I was so wrong im so sorry aaaaarghh!

neither.

Esoteric spiritual traditions within religion. Sufism, Gnosticism, tantra. Spirituality is pozzed with a lot of bullshit. Those that aren’t are rudolf Steiner, gurdieff, samael aun weor, sivananda

Why follow anything or anyone? Are you a fucking sheep?
Find god on your own if that is what you want.
Become spiritual if thats what speaks to you.
Or do nothing and go your own way.

Do what makes you happy user.
Only sheep follows a shepard

Attached: 1561517681304.png (900x600, 59K)

Cringe

yeah but see they can't do that now. cause then they would be doing what you told them to.

Funny, I'd like to see a civilization based on "spirituality", instead of strict dogma and hierarchies.

Attached: 1537126609858.png (181x194, 9K)

Spirituality is basically you saying you know religion was made up by mortal humans to explain unknown emotions, but you still want to engage in larping for fun.

neither you fucking faggot

>Why follow anything or anyone?
I bet you came up with this idea yourself, right? You're not following anyone like a dumb sheep, right.

Attached: 1551413312085.jpg (1455x1024, 64K)

>Confusing religion and organized religion
user...

So do kikes.

Attached: nomnomnom.jpg (683x428, 74K)

By Learning from others and taking in information from others dont make you a sheep.
Following something blindly and never questionging it or being to pussy to say that you are wrong or ashamed to change your view on diffirent topics makes you a shee and a cowardly faggot

Attached: 1561522334294.jpg (960x640, 40K)

Can someone edit this with a seagull flying overhead labeled "logic and reason"? And the seagull has a fedora.

Nocturne fags not invited.

Attached: demi-chad.png (640x789, 586K)

I hate people that say they are spiritual but not religious. Demons are spirits too. Damn normies and their mental gymnastics masterbation about being superior because they know everything like God and act superior. Fuck normies atheist and liberals. All get the rope.

Stop being a fucking retard, bro. Humans are first and foremost a social animal with hierarchies and a division of labor. Everyone lives within a social matrix and follows others. You're thinking in terms of a liberal ontology that is very recent and currently destroying the west.
You wouldn't be here preaching your individualist bullshit to others if you believed it yourself.

good for you user. logos should be in everybody's life.

Attached: 1200px-Logos.svg[1].png (1200x534, 29K)

>principled vs liberal

Attached: i mean like.jpg (523x768, 112K)

I find ideas on the left and on the right, from sience and philosophy, from religious authors and from atheists.
And from that i have created my own point of view.
Maby i am the dumb one looking at all things from all perspectives or i am on the right path. I dont know, but i do like learning new things.

Attached: 1561517706722m.jpg (1024x683, 33K)

Well said burger bro

No. That's ow you describe what you perceive a spiritual man doing because you are a cultural man, not a spiritual man. You project your understanding on someone who knows more than you and know more than they themself knows. It takes an awful lot of methodical trial to grow spiritually. You think its done by magical transmutation through intercourse with your betters. The only truereligion is the one you don't know you follow. If you adopt another one to reconcile yourself to a social structure, that's understandable behavior for the cultural man, but its not spiritual or even natural in any way. It's just you, looking for a cave made out of sword and words to hide in where there are no actual caves. Your children will involute and destroy the race even if you breed within your kind. Why? You are a cultural man. You live in a phenomenal plane of social complexes apart form nature. The only things that matters to you are obedience, permission and getting away with trespass.

demons are spiritual
so are newage fags

You are correct there sir.
But i do still believe in liberty for the individual

Attached: 1561528226802.png (960x636, 42K)

he's telling you to do what you want, to follow yourself
but obviously an idiot like you wouldn't know the difference between an order and a suggestion, or what common sense is

Thank you annon for getting that

Attached: 1561925903655.png (483x470, 184K)

>buzzwords
>simplistic view
>i have created
Literally babbys first liberalism. Don't worry, you'll grow up when you find some things to take care of.

Attached: 1309434439115.jpg (409x393, 32K)

I feel sad for you.

>do as i say not as i do
>being honest
>I'm the idiot here
Whatever you say, frog

Attached: 1353543429103.jpg (416x600, 71K)

>I'm spiritual, but not religious

I always get annoyed by this. What they really mean is
>I want to believe in magic and voodoo nonsense but I don't want to hold myself accountable to any particular set of external moral standards

"Religion" is not a bad word.

James 1:27
>Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Attached: Bryan Denlinger - Not So Fast.jpg (1280x720, 225K)

>do as i say not as i do
never said that
how insecure do you have to be about your ability to decide for yourself that you'd criticize people who encourage you to do so
pathetic

meant forbut also ironically it also applies

I guess every religion have some gold nuggets in them,but beliving the litterly truth of their holy books always go south.
Ppl that are to in to beeing spiritual arenas fucking annoying as vegens militant atheists of the lowest pf them all
>the modern feminist

Attached: 1561518712263.png (300x250, 20K)

>never said that
That's what he did, idiot.
>how insecure do you have to be about your ability to decide for yourself that you'd criticize people who encourage you to do so
This is completely missing the point.
People who run around preaching about free-thinking tend to be kids with no real ties to societal structures, their maintenance and creation. This is why the old adage exists: "If you are not a liberal at 25, you have no Heart. If you are not a conservative at 35 you have no brain"

The youth and liberalism exhibited, by the moron I was answering to, was simply so ridiculously visible I had to point it out.

Finland is no more.
This is why we have a commie government at the moment.
Blind faith.

Attached: 1561521848023.jpg (640x750, 42K)

>but beliving the litterly truth of their holy books always go south.
Look up any civilization and see how their world-view was necessarily informed by a religion with dogmas and rules. You won't find the opposite, tho.
This is because as social animals humans need to have institutions of control, the lack of which are apparent in our degenerate, declining societies.

So if anything the opposite of what you said is true. Civilizations start to collapse with liberalism. When people start thinking they know better than their ancestors.

I would say all religions carry a nugget of truth is really them carrying some small aspect that translates universally with all humans.
Overall most religions contain two qualities, congregation, and explanation. both are coincidentally very important strategies for human survival. and all religions attempt to explain subjective phenomena that are funnily enough almost universal and therefore a sort of universal or absolute subjectivity of the human experience that cannot be pinned down by experimentation, or pure logic.
things like, what is a good life, or figuring out the right action to take or direction to lead your life are things occam's razor and scientific method cannot answer because they were never designed to answer. But these questions are so fundamental to human lives that they are basic human questions, and so inevitably lead to a fundamental methodology to ascertain answers hence the basic bio-psycho congregation and explanation. we get back to the very base of being human to answer questions about being human. Or at least that's how I see it.

Attached: 1521751278788.jpg (623x733, 293K)

didn't mean to quote you with that but how exactly is he wrong?
you can very well think society has retarded standards while still abiding by them and it doesn't change the fact they're idiotic and you could do without them
to take an example, over here we have what we call motivation letters that you have to write when you're applying for a job, all you do with those is inflate your future boss' ego while demonstrating how much of a docile slave you are, note that these are only required for the low level jobs that don't require any qualifications or skills
when they're looking for some expert with 15years experience they never ask them any letter because they just want some guy who knows his shit and have no need confirm that they will be able to drive them around like a dog on a leash
the only way you can defend those "societal structures" is if you're the one benefiting from them, otherwise you're plain retarded

Can not disagree with you there,spot on

Attached: 1561521620958.jpg (600x400, 47K)

but most people would rather take answers from a bunch of books than look for those themselves

>didn't mean to quote you with that
Newfag, complete your mandatory 2-year lurking period before posting.

-->you can very well think society has retarded standards while still abiding by them and it doesn't change the fact they're idiotic and you could do without them
This tends to happen when weak people let society fall to shit, as is the case today. The only remedy to which is to return, yet again, to the ancient dogmas and rules, we forgot and gave up on, while drunk on liberalism and mammon.
This is such basic bitch shit, just read the decline of the west or history in general, focusing on the late, decadent stages of civilizations.

So,you really think that religious belife is the core of a civiiazation?
What good does that give us? That evolution did not already give us?

Attached: 1561519388906.gif (457x340, 381K)

Id like to keep shitposting with you guys but i need to catch some sleep,work in 7h and im drunk as fuck

Attached: 1552665677235.jpg (750x725, 161K)

see I quoted the other tard but the rest of the message still applied to you, reading comprehension pls

way to state the obvious but you got one thing wrong
>weak people let society fall to shit
where do you think those weak people came from? all of a sudden all the strong people died out and got replaced by limp dicked soibois? all those strong and righteous people became weak because they were so arrogant and conceited in their own ways they would have never thought a bunch of snivelling semites would be able to take over their whole empires while being outnumbered 1 to 200
if there's any lesson to take from that is that those who preceded us were weak, stronger than the pussies we have now for sure, but still weak, if you take lessons from them you're just asking to get fucked again

>So,you really think that religious belife is the core of a civiiazation?
Absolutely. A cursory glance at the history of civilizations confirms this.
>What good does that give us? That evolution did not already give us?
You thick motherfucker, humans have always been religious. Even hunter-gatherers have serious "laws/dogmas" and codes of conduct. All of which are based on their world-view which is primarily derived from their "religion".
The formation of civilization merely necessitates a higher degree of organization in religious matters, just as it does in judicial and military ones etc.¨

You quoted me twice, you absolute mong.
>where do you think those weak people came from?
It's fairly simple. Security and prosperity make people forget the necessities, which are ultimately based on religious doctrine.
This is why liberalism, pluralism and secularism coincide with the collapse of civs.

you posted
>do as i say not as i do
to which i said I never said that and you said
>that's what he did
who's "he" here? you were quoting me there so who else was supposed to feel targeted?

so you think war needs to be a permanent state so people don't become weak? that doesn't sound realistic

>who's "he" here?
The finn I was talking to.
>so you think war needs to be a permanent state so people don't become weak? that doesn't sound realistic
I don't know how you got this from my post, but war, or the threat of war, is a permanent state of existence. During generations of peace and abundance people (boomers in america for example) do indeed forget the basics and tend to lay the groundwork for a collapse.
Conflict is a fact of life and has a hand in creating a strong society, though it's not the only thing ofc..
Look at sweden, for example, they haven't had a proper war in centuries and you don't think that correlates with their current degeneracy and insanity.

>who needs to share common traditions, rituals and rules when you can create your own and modify them to suits your latest whims and urges

Aren't they both the same thing?

the constant threat of war and/or terrorism is only used for fear mongering around here, works pretty well
you'd think that seeing a truck plow through 50 people and painting a street red or a mass shooting that leaves dozens of corpses laying around would change people's mind
well no instead they pull out flowers and candles, these people are too far gone for any values you try to instill in them to have any long lasting effects
I'm genuinely curious, if you staged a terrorist attack every day for a month do you think people would wake up? I don't

>doesn't understand metaphors.
So it's religion for you. Check.

if u dont follow the guidance of some sort of organized religion you'll just find yourself in the arms of demons before u know it

You misunderstand me. My claim is that the presence of a perceived existential threat allows people to not forget the necessity and fragility of their societal institutions.

Stop focusing merely on the present, consider history as a whole. When people forget the necessity of self-defence (and related institutions etc), they get killed or get replaced some other way.

Even today the constant threat of terror and the great replacement are waking people up every day. One of the core reasons why the process is slow is that our media and other institutions are invested in our destruction. People will wake up, hopefully not too late and hopefully the judeo-american golem won't stop them.

if it doesn't happen in the next 5 to 10 years it won't happen at all that's for sure

There is nothing spiritual about anything other than that of Jesus christ and Christendom. Take that however you want and good luck.

Attached: Bhagavad-Gita-Distributionjpg.jpg (1123x794, 221K)

Religion is organized spirituality.

OP thinks religion is restricted spirituality.

Let's laugh at OP.

Ha ha ha.

Attached: FB_IMG_1555601816980.jpg (719x1434, 53K)

>he thinks hinduism is not religion

>want to go on a spiritual journey with some pagans or druids
>be born black
How do I mingle with these people and not get used in some sort of ritual?

Attached: xw5s66dgcg7z.png (553x506, 89K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1556834333289.jpg (1080x1317, 131K)

Attached: 4815_112282031634_562316634_2721036_2959799_n.jpg (604x453, 84K)

what a puerile representation

thinking in black and white
ok iqlet

Attached: gCcwVGD.png (624x628, 81K)

The big glowing guy in the top right corner, the original god! BEHOLD THE SUN!

Attached: 13314-004-253738F9.jpg (300x249, 19K)

Attached: 49753202_388290188608783_4753780922817021898_n.jpg (1080x1080, 94K)