Epstein's Pedo Island Time Machine

For those who are unaware, Google Earth Pro is now freeware and available for download at:
google.com/earth/versions/#earth-pro

There is an option that lets you go back in time to see earlier aerial 3D imagery. Google Earth Pro lets you see pedo island all the way back to 2002. Some years have very clear imagery that lets you get a good zoom - and thereby, perhaps, lets you stumble upon something. Happy hunting. May the autism be with you!

How to go back in time:
support.google.com/earth/answer/148094?hl=en

Attached: Jeffrey Epsteins Pedo Island.jpg (3256x5928, 3.72M)

Bump to butcher the baby rapist.

2006 version has some patterns in the place where the ammo dump looking spot is later ("tennis court")

the island is a cross
all victims were christians

bump for great justice

Attached: 1554170026147.jpg (2448x3264, 706K)

if there was a significant tunnel system there would have to be tailings from the digging, or a handy place to hide the tailings.

find the tailings.

OK scouting but .. what do you mean by tailings? Tracks from the machinery?

also why the fuck is this here? the paved section.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 10.28.53 AM.png (960x586, 765K)

rocks and dirt and shit, the stuff that is dug out of the ground. It would be in piles, or hidden somewhere clever.

>Island surrounded by water
>Find the tailings

Maybe, just maybe they dumped the tailings in the ocean?

I fap to those pedo Island pics.

Attached: 1559739825981.jpg (734x500, 90K)

they would be visible or there would be remnants of the delivery method.

Unless they underground portions were extremely small. I am looking at the various paved "roads" that pop up for no reason then are unused. That is the kind of thing that might have been used for a second then dropped when they were done with trucking dirt around.

It bothers me that someone so rich and influential couldn't get a more professional-looking helipad sign.

Attached: 651367612.png (700x612, 1.13M)

tailings, you mean something similar to pic. related?

Attached: tailings.png (1805x796, 3.75M)

forgot to mention pic. is from 2006

same location in 2009 - looks like heaps of gravel and soil to me + some machinery :|

Attached: tailings 2.png (1655x716, 2.74M)

looks like relatively large machinery considering the size of the island

Attached: machinery.png (1749x770, 2.65M)

> considering the size of the island
should they be using kids toys or digging manually?

this is where the "tennis court" was built - but from start to finish, it took them at least 10 years! they begun the work at latest 2006 and it was not completed until 2015 - does this make any sense? 10 years to build a tennis court?

Too bad the snapshots are so sparse.