How did it come to this?

How did it come to this?

Attached: 1563210743798.jpg (914x787, 200K)

>wh*the fragility the post

They went too far with this. This is a attack. You LGBTQ SJW'S have you Netflix shows, your Instagram, your blogs and so much more. You can vote. You have good paying jobs. Females leads, you tried to destroy Ghostbusters for no reason. But it's not enough is it. Well you created the second coming. Like Sean Connery I will now speak with a closed fist

Attached: 03.png (1026x672, 1.73M)

That negress is an absolute unit.

Bond has always been jewish subversion
Herschel Saltzman,look it up

Dude are you a bot or not I asked you last night

You keep on watching that garbage i guess. Even if you watch anime that is partly produced in USA you are in for a a surprise of nonsense retardation. Anything with Netflix is a good indicator of crap.

Nigger

Yes the proud African queen with her melanin rich skin is the ultimate symbol of beauty. The wh*te bitch is good for pumping the black seed in to breed beautiful ebony children.

Hey there nigger

Attached: 90ec6a3cf8e4b62c0e59a70ccdac89addf66d918_hq.jpg (600x298, 33K)

You're not even black. Post your nigger paw with a timestamp.

Attached: 1562036811017.jpg (540x532, 45K)

China bought hollywood.

I wouldn't call obvious in your face making fun of people a subversion. That's just people being consumer idiots that they keep on watching anything, because they can't 10 times click with a mouse to find something else to do. People are programmed habit creatures. If it's dead then it's pointless to dream about when it was kind of ok, that's now long gone, time to move on.

>muh China
Get fucked kike.

This, they and the jews hate whites.

Bond is an archetype like all early 20th century heroes. He's impossibly brave, smart, resourceful, gallant. He is an example for all men and even if they do not live up to Bond's standard they are better for the effort.

Having a sense of humor does not make you "subversive"

Attached: 1561569336976.jpg (1024x768, 241K)

This guy hates whites.

Attached: Donald Trump Israel flag.jpg (1014x1024, 247K)

she is the face of engalnd to bee honest

Hollywood as a whole is Jewish.

She's the face of enemy of England. Should be the villain. I can't possibly comprehend how black woman bond can fight any kind of crime, they openly support rape, illegal entering, smuggling of people, drugs and more.

>How did it come to this?
Because triggering the right into providing free marketing for a sub-standard product is easy and cheap.

A whopping 220 people will watch this movie. 200 of them will be journalists, giving it "raving reviews", and the public will avoid it like the plague.

jews and
niggers

Attached: Noggler.png (888x885, 171K)

its punishment for not supporting idris alba

Mama Merkel! Hello, Mama Merkel! One of your subjects is preaching negrophobic hatred! I believe it's the infamous p*Triot known as Der Nog-Offer, endangering black lives by mocking the masculine stature of Nubian Kweens

Please come and fetch him, he's rather triggering

this
they will buy-out the theaters again and claim victory

Attached: captain-marvel-empty-seats.jpg (867x768, 97K)

The UK is like 3% black but you'd never guess it from movies and TV.

I am a vegetarian, won't eat meat. = white fragility?
Nah, fragile are those who swallow every shit.

Boong. Jane Boong.

You're projecting, Tyrone

Jews & SJWs

Nigresses are uglier than whites but couldn't they find a less hideous one then this thing, or are they planning this so the shock for the 27 Bond movie won't be big when they pick a tranny?

Boon. She Boon.

It's just lefties pushing their retarded ideology again through mass media. Same as it's always been.
It's funny because changing the character is a contradiction in terms. They want to push that everybody is equal and the same on the inside so they're specifically putting diversity shit everywhere, but if everybody is the same then there is no reason to change the character in the first place.
It's a tacit admission that they're wrong.

>anime has become SJW trash

Re-watch Princess Mononoke. Entire movie is male-hate feminist muh stronk independant womyn dun need no many dun need to pay taxes, we'll take on the emperor and god himself.

The jewish subversion is DEEP.

Attached: kike.jpg (935x813, 451K)

>There is a pivotal scene at the start of the film where M says, “Come in 007”, and in walks Lashana who is black, beautiful and a woman
This bitch isn't even "beautiful" by nigger standards. Who is she supposed to appeal to? The non existent black James Bond fans?

Is that a nigger tranny?

the movie industry knows white people don't see their movies anymore so they have to trick black people into seeing them. just look at black panther. they literally tricked the entire black community to see a shit movie because they thought they were fighting racism or some shit.

i'm quite surprised james bond didn't become an obese tranny bisexual tree-fucking black "lady"... yet.

#RecordLowRatings

>Da name Bond, Bail bond

Attached: shaniqua.jpg (251x200, 6K)

are
you
a
bot?

Cultural appropriation pandering.

Last thing niggers need is a 'license to kill'.

Next thing ill probably hear is, 'we waz spies and shieeet.'

Fuck I hope she is the next Bond. Put a bullet in every corporate franchise and bury them in shallow graves.

Unattractive black woman no one has ever heard of gets one of the most timeless, popular, roles in cinematic history.

They don't even care about money anymore. They care about punishing white men, and nothing else.

fuck she fresh.

Attached: 1562503381269.jpg (817x817, 95K)

I just saw this bitch (sally) on a sargon video.

and almost all of them are in London

>Yo batenda!

>Po me a malt liquor!
> An i wants it free, not paid fo.

OP it was "this" 40 years ago..

Attached: 6b0e85e4adfcddafa5ec7b1104831e96[1].png (478x620, 406K)

>shadowed adams apple
>broad shoulders
>round face and prominent jaw/chin
>deeper eyesockets
>smirk of deceit
That black 'woman' is clearly a man.

Attached: its-maam-5c2ec2.jpg (800x914, 463K)

White people being cowards and not shutting this shit down in the bud.

Attached: 66703210_10157417808334866_8735876154788937728_o.jpg (1440x1800, 224K)

Yep it's all about pushing their agenda and shitting on everything...I'm not sure how but most people don't understand this yet.

I wanna fuck that kween look at those lines fuuuck

I'm sorry Odin

Attached: 1554546386295.jpg (1026x672, 359K)

is she our first trans Bond, too?

She's not even good looking. She's not even a manly looking nigress with big muscles. Going to make a terrible spy. 2/10

bond movies are shit

every single double barrelled surname woman is a cunt. If they have a double barrelled surname, you can immediately know 98% of their political and cultural opinions

Everytime Hollywood manages to troll and trigger Jow Forums
Everytime Jow Forums falls for it...
Jow Forums is like 98% niggers.

Because big budget movies aren’t about appealing to an audience anymore; now they’re just money laundering operations.

Is this all being forced by /ourguys/ to make (((Hollywood's))) agenda more obvious, to kill off Hollywood? Or is this just Hollywood being Hollywood?

More muscle definition than your average alt-right "culture warrior".

Jews

>Bring on the white male tears!! brb gonna go fuck my white male hubby

>Lives off the government
>Drinks constantly
>Drives a flashy car
>Fucks women then leaves
>Propensity for violence.
>Always fucks up a white man's dream of utopia.

James Bond has always been a nigger.

White female feminists HATE this shit. The point us to score diversity points with ugly black women, not actually give the white hambeasts competition with sexy black women

Top kek

nice obfuscation jew

Why does the nigga look like she's sleepwalking?

someone who works there needs to make pictures of this.

Right looks like a bond villain.

Personally, it doesn't bother me if a company wants to ruin themselves by failing to provide to their own target audience.

This movie won't generate the revenue they want. I'm not going to bother seeing it, you're not going to bother seeing it... most people aren't going to bother seeing it.

It doesn't upset me, it's just a non-starter.

She is very unattractive. Not fucking hideous, but literally a zero point attractiveness. The most basic, uninteresting bitch i've seen in years. And all that with makeup.

Attached: 1557710859992.jpg (750x864, 178K)

jews

You really missed a trolling opportunity by not using that tranny from that Bond flick in the left pane.

..and just like that, the Bond franchise was cancelled after this movie...

Based

Nah, it will just be the bond movie nobody talks about.

>Nigger defends stealing
Imagine the unmitigated scale of my shock

Gross, the nigger looks like she has those saggy A cup titties.

>gress

Attached: 1559297982385.gif (480x270, 2.72M)

roasties are going to hang first

>Mean while, on a not white facebook/twitter profile....

Attached: 1562909281762.jpg (1189x836, 122K)

>>smirk of deceit
Every time. Sociopaths, and very likely psychopathic too

This

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

They already had a tranny in a film before they were a thing, why not a disgusting nog

Attached: 5f4cd1740771ec668a3a85ac2c752397.jpg (767x767, 121K)

>Malt liquor. Stolen, not purchased.

Saw her legs in a photo shoot, looked vile and disgusting and if she has been laboring in some coal mine for some decades. Can't believe with all this lotion/mosturiser shit and photo shop they couldn't fix her dirty legs.

>movies
>not Jewish subversion
pick one

>she
>her
That is 100% a trans.

free markets and free movement of people

Because this nog is UGLY. Even the nogs they've had on before were at least not ugly. The one rule of the Bond films is that the women are supposed to be attractive. And this nog broke this rule.

jews owned hollywood, media entertainment and internet
you cant do jack shit about it
best you can is make pirate + edited version

Perhaps when it is your turn to go to your one national cinema and look at the one state-owned film camera, you will understand bro.