Why did they allow Harry to ruin the bloodline forever?

Attached: 23532532634.png (1280x681, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/fast-forward/388547/meghan-markle-prince-harry-jewish-matchmaker-misha-nonoo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To virtue signal

Because of (((((them)))

cant have inbreeding forever
they needed new blood
probably still has syphilis though

Isn't harry illegitimate anyway?

>implying harry is charles son

Attached: 1414698836916.jpg (398x500, 87K)

A german bloodline dinasty...

He didn't the quadroon is like 7th in line at this moment. You should be more worried about Liechtenstein, that has a nigger mutt heir. Monaco has an illegitimate nigger heir too.

His kids will never sit on the throne and be irrelevant cousins of the monarch like the extended family of the queen are now, do you know who the Duke of Gloucester is? Exactly.

This. Also they know that Harry is not really of royal blood anyways, as his mother was a cheating whore and Harry's real father is Polo player James Hewitt.

Attached: getaclue.jpg (518x710, 87K)

because this is Harry's real dad.

Attached: th.jpg (474x314, 25K)

Attached: 1557167332144.jpg (685x456, 57K)

Correction the nigger mutt is not an heir but son of second oldest prince, so similair to Britain.

Harry Snownigger

The brits should have Romanoved their royals long ago.

>having a useless ceremonial monarchy in the year 2019

Attached: 1418410681168.jpg (3112x2338, 1.54M)

You're worried about a nigglett spoiling the bloodline, but ignoring the fact that the House of Windsor is responsible for the deaths of more white Europeans than any royal house in history in WW1 and WW2?

moar liek hairy snownigger

She's not that bad is she?
The other one married a literal mutt.

Attached: smug.jpg (1000x666, 80K)

>forward.com/fast-forward/388547/meghan-markle-prince-harry-jewish-matchmaker-misha-nonoo/
literally this

Attached: jews9.png (543x417, 515K)

Implying there's any of the bloodline in him.

I mean, the "Royal" family is just a puppet show at this point. Parliment has had all the real power for awhile now. I England needs to just kick the queen and all her royal mutts out of the government and get real.

Attached: Queen-Elizabeth-II-Giving-The-Finger-420x215.gif (420x215, 47K)

>Liechtenstein
WE WUZ KANGZ

Attached: DF54CE6D-6B9D-4FFB-8F7E-D3A2A0645CEF.jpg (970x546, 162K)

Harry isn't even in the bloodline.

No
Noo!
Noooooo!
Noooooooooooooo!

>being the vassal of a useless kike state
dunno, you tell me

He's the second son so therefore worthless. However by marrying a mutt his child can become the President of the United States which will allow the extended Royal family to finally recover the lost territory.

Attached: blacked-bong.jpg (351x435, 41K)

This.
He's some cricket player's kid

>the UK
>not a kike vassal state

Attached: 1454184956911.jpg (914x620, 298K)

I love Harry so much. He just like, fuck all y'all. Check me out, I'm gonna wear an SS uniform and get shitfaced and have missed pic in the tabloids. I'm fucking naked in public, bitches! I'm gonna fly my helicopter. In a fucking war! Check me out, I'm gonna marry a divorced American mullato d-lister. Suck mballs, bitches!

Yes so it literally doesn't matter as his son would never take the throne.

He's a fucking commie.

This a pretty good theory actually.

>end of the old
>in with the new
>new world order

>Bloodline
>Harry
He was never in the bloodline

Attached: eec5b12802bb58bafc4c531e74b3da69--prince-harry-james-hewitt-british-things.jpg (626x626, 68K)

He would have to have been born on US soil (including military bases and suchlike). People aren't so strict about that these days, but a British royal might be a bit over the line if the rules aren't changed by then.

I hope I live long enough to see George marry a full blown niggress

not even pretty zzz

It just requires USA citizenship according to the info provided the last time this was mentioned. He gets citizenship from his mum.
Besides didn't they hide the birth location anyway? He's probably circumcised too since the Queen didn't even show up at the christening that probably was one of those Jew rituals instead which makes him 100% pure bred American.

This. They simply decided to not focus on him, but instead raise their other boy right.

And they did.

You're telling me Charles, Prince of Wales died without any children?

So this is actually reparations?

>Why did they allow Harry to ruin the bloodline forever?
Harry's kids will never sit on throne, see chart.
PLUS future children of the children of The Duchess and Duke of Cambridge will be ahead of Harry and his offspring even.

Attached: succession.png (750x1000, 1.13M)

Bloodline was already ruined, aristocrats are inbred.

>Why did they allow Harry to ruin the bloodline forever?
Because their offspring never have the throne.

Attached: 1562854657959.png (1000x1432, 529K)

I seem to recall there being some debate on that, but I never bothered to try to clarify it for myself. That's why I'm inclined to guess that something as strange as a royal running for president would likely push most people for clarification. That could lock things up in court, or just result in whatever party deciding it would be too much trouble or that people simply wouldn't vote for such a candidate.

He was never in the bloodline. Dianna had an affair and he is the result

Harry and his spawn are nowhere near the line of succession at this point.
Based Kate keeps pumping out kids like a factory.

Obama got in. I think we're already past the point of caring. Wasn't there a guy born in Mexico running for president in your last election?

Attached: 1554806289291.png (711x924, 827K)

Attached: 1555104964382.jpg (900x800, 143K)

Sure, but Obama had massive popular support because he could jive talk and wasn't McInsane. I don't know what it would take to get massive popular support for a British royal, just because that's such an affront. Maybe there'd be enough anti-Americans in the Democrat party to want it, but it's really like throwing a molatov at a shanty town.

Jesus Christ... So he married a hooker too?

They needed to reflect the (((new britain))). Why Harry would actually go along with marrying an ugly old divorced mutt I have no idea.

Attached: BC0F03D1-CBAA-4CCA-B0F1-E2AF53C976DD.gif (550x563, 88K)

Throwing a molatov at a shanty town sounds really effective?
You haven't experience the 2-4 decades of propaganda to get him in yet. By 2060 you'll think that the comment you made today was not seeing the big picture.

Yikes.

Attached: UKHellscape.jpg (1187x4066, 812K)

I think I allowed for that in pointing out the possibility of a rule change before then, if the US still even exists in its current form by then. Obama is an uncertain case and water under the bridge, so that didn't really set precedent. By 2060, if the US needs to be a ceremonial fiefdom, he can just be appointed Prince of Columbia or whatever.

>bloodline
That's not even English blood on the throne.

The kid isn't a Prince. He could make his own house to rule the USA though.

Attached: Alfred-tree.gif (1288x2185, 218K)

Victoria was a mistake.

he was cricumcised by a rabbi you know

The amerimutt will die in a helicopter crash with her goblin children.

Double-whammy for Diana

how dare you

Attached: untitled.png (474x266, 215K)

What do these stupid trust fund baby fucks do all day

Harry is not in the bloodline he’s the tennis coaches kid

Cut ribbons, attend ceremonies being an ambassador on a trade mission sit on councils tc etc.

Get the fuck outta here.. Harry is about 7 years off from looking exactly like old Phil the Greek's twin.

Probably because Diana was a whore and these guys are some random guy`s sons.

Attached: 98723948234.jpg (3000x4000, 3.21M)