NIGLET DROWNS IN GREASE

How could this happen, Jow Forums???

Attached: 20190715_133924.jpg (720x1166, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2019/07/15/tim-hortons-price-rite-university-avenue-rochester-ny-investigation/1733927001/
youtube.com/watch?v=YlC3C2mshd8
youtu.be/MWH2tm4_h-w
youtube.com/watch?v=NRbDmokZy1c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2019/07/15/tim-hortons-price-rite-university-avenue-rochester-ny-investigation/1733927001/

We did something?

accepting congratulations desu senpaifam

Attached: small.jpg (400x560, 31K)

>Shitty employees don't use proper cap for the grease trap
>Shitty parents let fucking niglet dance around behind the store
>Niglet drowns in pit of grease
Makes sense to me

Attached: 1501479394757.gif (300x277, 88K)

Annnd there goes someplace named Tim Hortons! That little niglet was worth millions!

chimpout imminent

abortion

can any amerishart enlighten me on what a grease trap is?

He died trying to become what he loves most. Fried chicken. A true warriors death.

In a way it was. Imagine the tax savings.
Too bad for Tim Hortons though. Even IF it was a shitty greasy roach infested dumpsterfire (I know nothing of the place, but even if). It's still a rough deal to hand over EVERYTHING and then some, to some nigglets family.

Based Tim.

its a big hole in the ground where restaurants put their grease and then a truck sucks it all up when its full

parents threw him into the grease trap
>get rid of kid they dont want
>get rich from the lawsuit
>no one will dare challenge it

genius, actually.

At least he wont get ashy now

Do you guys use that much grease? Bunch of fatasses.

Tim Hortons is a cross-country franchise that is the closest we'll ever get to a national religion up here. They can survive a niglet drowning, can't say much for that specific franchise however.

Don't you guys love French fries? Where does your grease go??

Hahahahaha!

Headline: "Niglet gets wish, and it ain't even his birthday!"

Lol

Leafs are doing more to fight the nigger problem than us Americans. Based Tim Horton. God bless you.

So eeeh, how do we know it's a nigglet? I'm fairly sure I'd trust a burgers instinct on this. But a leaf. Nah! Ya'll aint firin on all cylinders over there in Kanukistan.

Attached: HansChristianIsland.jpg (326x215, 24K)

don't remind me
I hate living here

Attached: 1435428133070 (1).jpg (482x427, 36K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YlC3C2mshd8

>do you guys use that much grease?
yes yes we do

Attached: yum.jpg (474x237, 27K)

Tim Hortons is canadian.

Ask the eternal leaf

Parents elated. Ghetto lottery winners.

thats one Kentucky Fried Nigglette

Attached: 1560104394414.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

You've obviously never been to Rochester

Yes every day the grease truck fills up the empty grease tower and empties out the grease traps under the parking lot.

Attached: grease-tower.jpg (1100x618, 85K)

Attached: ohno.jpg (653x477, 191K)

sorry that your cuisine consists of old vegetables and vinegar sauce, too bad you can't live up to american standards especially when it comes to having the greatest food in the history of the planet.

Attached: 32432.jpg (1200x800, 160K)

We ship the leftovers to your country and sell it as food.

Isn't that cheeseburger patty grilled?

it's what they do with all the used cooking oil and other grease any restaurant produces over the course of a day with the kitchen open. You can't just pour that shit down the drain. And people will pay for it to make biodiesel.

No parents.

This is a million times more likely

The grill still catches grease and it goes in the trap too

how does literally, a fucking baby, go unnoticed, by literally customers, employees, and not to mention the mother, that is some batshit insane news, holy

Attached: 1507675107369.jpg (435x461, 28K)

well that is what traps are designed for

Somewhere a lawyer is smiling.

Attached: 1557561783583.jpg (528x543, 31K)

>that pic
Holy mother of cancer foods

Attached: tenor (3).gif (360x346, 170K)

Yes, that means the burger has less grease, we still capture the valuable grease off the grills. Grease doesn't just disappear after a burger is grilled, we recapture it.

Those are some decent prices.

>employees of Tim Hortons are crying
Not news

>grease trap
did he fry?

Attached: 1543837090079.png (612x491, 69K)

i want to the USA and return 10 kilos heavier

> how does literally, a fucking baby, go unnoticed, by literally customers,
customers don't really care about another, unless one customers actions have a negative impact on another (or if at least one of them is a karen).
>employees,
Murican employees in the restaurant business? I imagine them being even less invested in their jobs than american teenage retail workers, or the average "i-play-games-on-my-office-pc-instead-of-doing-the-work-i-m-paid-for" office workers.
>and not to mention the mother, that is some batshit insane news, holy
if the kid was black, and the mother too, then this is not surprising at all. Think what you want about modern day black parenting, but it's consistent at least.

This is obvious proof Tim Hortons and by extension Canada is racist. Y’all need to start paying reparations for slavery now, or you’lll be labeled a bunch of bigots.

The grease must flow

seriously though you'd assume a grease trap would have a metal grate preventing this, I mean I wouldn't wanna misstep and get my food drenched in old ass grease, not to mention drop any loose niglets in it

Grease monkey.

his mother probably shoved him in there hoping to get a lawsuit going for massive gibs.
ive seen too many of these retarded fucks doing shit like that with their children.
they want the money so bad and kids are crampin their style, mmmmhhmmmmm

to the next customer

Attached: 1542325830478.gif (538x572, 338K)

Tim hortons is 100% filipino employees. I would be shocked to go into one and see a white person working

I hate tim hortons

i wonder if the parents trained the kid to sneak into the grease trap. they're evolving..

This, what bad parents

I'm getting clogged arteries just by looking at this vile assortment of trash 'food'.

Imagine the smell having to pull a niglet out of a grease trap.

Attached: 94FAD999-4B47-418C-94A9-E6C026814F6B.jpg (768x1024, 237K)

its obviously the niglets parents but they will demand a blood sacrifice and get $$$ because their pavement ape died.

no those are fake grill lines
at mcdonalds we paint them on using edible dye, takes 2 seconds and a brush

Isn’t one of your countries’ delicacies basically balls of fried gravy? Doesn’t that disgust you just as much?

stop fucking importing haitians and other carribean nigger for fucks sake

honestly im not surprised so many burgers are fat
junk food is legit cheaper than vegetables in some places

I was so upset when you fuckers took your Tim Hortons with you when you left afghanistan

kek

Simpsons did it
youtu.be/MWH2tm4_h-w

Niggers.

Whats real corn dog go for on the canadian blackmarket nowadays? I heard dealers were only taken cocaine as payment. True?

so what do we do with the grease after?

This leaf sums it up nicely.

keked

Attached: image.jpg (299x289, 26K)

Deep fried balls of thick sauce made with flour and butter. The Dutch love deep frying a vast assortment of junkfood just as much so you have a point.

And I believe I can fryyyy!

Attached: ibelieveicanfly.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

It's owned by burger king as of a few years ago and everything tastes like asshole now

youtu.be/MWH2tm4_h-w

This is the size of a grease trap.. it's literally impossible that the kids parents aren't at fault here. It's not like that lid could be just left open.

Nig parents killed their kid.

Attached: grease-trap-500x500.jpg (500x500, 32K)

They have Tim hortons in the USA?

How did a child get so close to that much grease?

you can get 2 liters of cheap soda for 99 cents, a fucking bottle of water sold individually is more expensive. it takes a little effort but it didn't take cleaning up my diet for long to notice a huge difference in how i feel. they fuckin poison us here

what the fuck? Such things exist? I would have assumed they'd just put the grease in steel oil barrels or some plastic jugs.

>Shitty employees

Tim Hortons uses illegals in both Canada and the USA. And they're the worst of the worst, surly, entitled, ugly.

>big hole
no
youtube.com/watch?v=NRbDmokZy1c

Mmmm.donuts.....

Kek

Attached: 1560803756866.gif (366x342, 920K)

>junk food is legit cheaper than vegetables in some places

Everywhere. Junk food is much easier to produce and healthy stuff is sometimes arbitrarily more expensive because of marketting.

That and the fact that niglets are damn near indestructible. You can see this most often when a sheboon is throwing one of her niglets the classic "parking lot beating."

It's entertaining as hell to see a sheboon throw her niglet a parking lot beating. I've actually sat in my car and another time stopped walking towards a store just to watch the beating. The niglet will dance around as the sheboon holds onto them, and the niglet will scream, yelp, holler, swear (often), cry and plead. Seriously, if you have a snack handy you'll get dinner and a show.

Poor grease.

>outside a Tim Horton's
>Outside
Think one can safely conclude it's bigger than that little fucking trunk.

A couple of uses, but the one I know goes kaboom.

Fun Fact: #1 manufacturer of grease traps are Harambe Inc.

Imagine all that ruined, poisoned grease. No one will want to burn that grease in their car now because it's going to smell like fried niglet, and that can't be good.

Attached: 1562781447864.jpg (596x628, 46K)

So, it's like an old fashioned septic tank, but for grease. In deep-fat-fried's own country. Thank you burger. Instructional, useful, many such cases.
Correct, but unhelpful. You might say that that answer was as useless a a leaf in the wind, always the case.
Funny, but, flag???? Hans! When did you go and get a sense of humor? Funny, never seen before.

No, theyre about the size of a small dumpster outside, no way a kid could climb in

>deep fried oreos
What the fuck

>junk food is legit cheaper than vegetables in some places
Don't forget, you can by a Glock easier than you can buy a vegetable or a book.

- Barack Obama

Attached: download.jpg (533x378, 74K)

>Niglet Tossing Championships
>ESPN 8: The Ocho