$15/hr

$15/hr

Attached: AEA49CF0-73F7-4FB5-929C-C46F54931D80.jpg (720x964, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-t35yHdN5Y4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd quit. This is a job for Hazmat crew.

15 an hour is pocket change

Don't take the job then.

Love how drop sheets immediately rupture upon nipping the corner of a piece of painters's tape but can apparently hold a hundred gallons of piss.

pop it

Get a better job. Why is that so fucking hard for people to understand?

Attached: 56b9567a8fed2.jpg (960x717, 56K)

How does this piss even happen???? That's a lot of piss.

there are people who do worse or more dangerous/dirty jobs for less than that, unfortunately
no one gets paid fairly anymore, including a small minority who is overpaid

Boomers

>privilege: the post

If you're doing a wagecuck job over the age of 22, then protip, you fucking deserve it. When I was 18 I was already making six figures as a plumber, didn't fall for the university meme.

Attached: wagecuck.png (1200x1000, 671K)

Okay problem solvers how do you fix this without getting piss all over the place

>things that didn't happen: the post

If that was my job and I walked in on this, I'd just drop my shit and quit on the spot. The """boss""" can clean it up.
Fuck living in a multi-culti low trust society.

Privilege? I grew up with a meth addicted mother and a pedophile father and moved out on my own at age 14 with nothing and now have a family and support them by myself. You are not entitled to a good life. You are not entitled to a good job or a good paycheck. You have to develop MARKETABLE skills through hard work and power of will. All of you guys are pussies. I'm not even a bommer, I'm a millennial.

Mad because you didn't learn a trade. Enjoy flipping burgers whilst I charge what you make in a day for 20 minute's work.

>things that didn't happen: the post 2

cope

Bag wrapped around the urinal to prevent people using it, but once people started filling the bag with piss and the janny didn't clean it up, they just kept pissing in it.

tradefags always cope the hardest

Siphon it into a working urinal.

take a hose, create a vacuum and drain it into a bucket/toilet.

This is why you will always be a loser. You don't have the will power or the ambition to work hard. If you don't accept this it will never change. You can't do what I do because you haven't tried to learn how and that's why I make great money.

Attached: 20190204_145302.jpg (4032x3024, 3.05M)

No idea. But I'd guess a solidifying agent that turns liquid into powder/solid.

Or a wet/dry vacuum then throw it out.

Just a little bit of knowledge and hard work. Take this for example. Simple fire alarm. 100k a year.

Attached: 20190117_145932.jpg (3264x1836, 1.74M)

>Marketable skills
You’re fired. Here is your replacement. It’s industry standard now. Your skills are irrelevant.

Attached: 8BDAF02E-0791-4DF3-BB0F-138DE972F3EB.jpg (700x467, 79K)

How does that even happen
Like does someone set it up and people keep pissing into it or does the toilet flow backwards?
desu I would piss in a bag like that if I found one

Robots can't do my job retard. I thought this through.

I have a pump rated for sewage, up to 1 inch solids and 50 gallons a minute continuous throughput, that piss would get pumped straight into another toilet and I would charge about a dollar fifty per square foot of that bathrooms area plus a fee for having to sanitize my pump afterwards

t. water damage cleaner

>Thinks marketable skills include manipulation of physical objects.
kek

That's why you aren't poor. Because you are crafty and entrepreneurial.

Siphon it out of the bag and into the bathroom floor drain with the hose in the custodial closet. The really tricky one is getting shit off of the ceiling.

100,000 year

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 8K)

>6 figures
>plumber
>18
At least make it believable

Robots can do plumbing, teaching, marketing, investing, accounting, construction, factory work, flower arrangement, writing fiction, journalism, driving, consulting...
But you. You’re safe. No one will ever be smart enough to automate what you do. Ffs

Without the pump I would check for a floor drain, make a small cut in the bag with a razor blade and push the piss into the floor drain with a squeegee, rinse the floor with water, mop the floor, spray the floor with thymol and phenol and call it a day

>Okay problem solvers how do you fix this without getting piss all over the place

Just buy a cheap pump and some hoses from the harbor freight

Drink it

What if?

Attached: pop.jpg (350x350, 4K)

it would leak slowly

This

Don't even have to push the piss out. If it stops flowing just shimmy another bag under it.

They can't climb ladders and troubleshoot circuitry and track down mistakes like I can. Do you know how expensive a robot that could do everything my job does would cost? The small company can afford to pay me my good wage but can't afford millions of dollars in robots and maintenence and shit. I will be long dead before that is even remotely possible. But that's okay. Keep making excuses as to why you shouldn't try. I'm sure somebody will just come up to you and hand you a good life. Fucking kill yourself faggot. You have no work ethic. You are no man at all.

The group effort of niggers is amazing

/thread

>Robots can do plumbing

Yeah right, imagine a robot walks into any house in America, how is it going to find the kitchen sink? By the time we get robots that can do plumbing, we'd already have artificial humans.

FUCK KIKES
FUCK NIGGERS
AND MOST OF ALL FUCK JANNIES

>sick prank
>advanced removal technique
wtf is this??

Yeah right. Imagine a robot driving down the highway. How would it even tell if cars are there? By the time we get self driving cars, we’ll basically have artificial humans.

Most restrooms like this have a floor drain or cleanout. Open the cleanout, cut the bag open and then spray the room down. Work smarter not harder faggots

Roads are actually a very controlled environment with very little unexpected circumstances and clearly defined rules. House layouts and configurations, not so much.

Use a solution made up by mixing bleach and ammonia cleaners to dissolve it.

How do you create a vacuum? Sucking on the hose?

No way these are real.
In the amount of time it would take for ~50? ~150? men to piss into a bag, The urine would have separated out. it wouldnt be consistent like that. havnt you ever pissed in the toilet and not flushed? come back the next morning and its all wierd a seperated?
clearly, someone poured applejuice thinking it would be a funny pic.

without a machine thats probably the only way.
better get a long hose and be fast about it lmaoooooo

With a pump

H1B does his job for 55k

>Goalpost: The Moving

larp larp larp

This. My employer is obviously too cheap to pay anyone to fix this and I will be damned if I am carrying heaps of piss out because our plumbing is fucked.

Sorry, pops I have to, it's illegal to not have healthcare.

>remove bag from urinal
>carry bag outside
>dump piss outside
>throw away bag
The piss is already in a bag, retards. Why take it out before moving it?

kek

>Bag Splits as soon as you try moving it
>Shoes covered in piss

Pretty sure that ended last or this year

>They can’t climb ladders
If that’s what is preventing robots from taking your job, you’re on thin ice.
>troubleshoot
user, I have some bad news. AI is completely capable of troubleshooting errors.
>muh cost
That robot can work 24/7 with no pay. They’re already literally building bridges in Europe. You’re a fool if you think housework like electrical maintenance is safe from automation.
>I’ll be dead first
No, you won’t. This is coming. You have a decade or less.
>You have no work ethic
You’re right. I don’t have any work ethic. I’m old money, I will never need work ethic, and no matter how hard you work I will probably always have more than you. And automation is not a threat to me, it’s a threat to you — which is why I invest in companies looking to automate your job.

Pop the bag with a needle, then quit.

Because the risk of it rupturing or spilling approaches 100% very quickly beyond a few feet, made exponentially worse by any doorway or objects impeding the shortest path outside and the customer would be way more angry if a bag of piss was popped next to their desk monkeys instead of in the bathroom.

I literaly clean up floods and the occasional biohazard for a living, you dont spread the mess out if it can be humanly avoided

At least pretend to be a bitcoin millionaire or something lmao

Why even bother telling lies on the internet? Post proof of your so called old money then mister rich man. I think you are just some faggot living with mommy that is mad other people go and do a man's job and make a man's wage and gets to have a wife and kids and all the things you wish you had. Absolutely seething.

Proper fucking proper booming.

>You’re right. I don’t have any work ethic. I’m old money, I will never need work ethic, and no matter how hard you work I will probably always have more than you. And automation is not a threat to me, it’s a threat to you — which is why I invest in companies looking to automate your job.
The moment this society is weak your entire family will be exterminated, as will any government retards who defend you

not to mention people would be using the working urinal right next to it instead of pissing in the piss bag on the floor.

I got a woman and don’t want kids, my mother is dead, my family is dead, and I am the sole heir of multiple generations of growing wealth. I don’t care. Sucks to be you.

What he means by old money is his old mommy and daddy pay the bills. The money isn't old, it's older people who actually try in life allowing that leech to survive. Once his parents die so will he.

Sure you are little guy. I beleive you ;)

Or simply using a toilet, you know, designed for the excretions of humans.

>mans job
>lmao i rewired some cables you guys
stop larping

Tradeskills are actually the most robot proof jobs. Robots will replace doctors and lawyers before they replace plumbers and electricians.

If you think my job consists of rewiring some cables you are retarded. Let's see you program a system with smoke control and voice with 2000 devices and wire it all together with relays to shut down systems and modules to monitor others and the logic equations to make them all work together and integrate with other systems.

I think normies should be banned from using electricity until most of them die and the rest stop being retards

A robot can do that same job for less than a fraction of the cost
>Why is that so fucking hard for people to understand?
some people are just that stupid and/or unmotivated. Seeing a 40 something grown ass adult working at the dollar general taught me that life lesson.

Wtf?

wow you just described a fire alarm that a 60 old retarded boomer with an asscrack can install in about... 3 hours ?
youtu.be/-t35yHdN5Y4
stop larping

Even distribution of weight vs. focused distribution. A plastic bag from a grocery story can hold up to 40lbs, but if you put a box of spaghetti in there, the corner will probably tear the bag, and cause the entire thing to split under the 1lb weight.

>cope
Kek Not that user, but you'd be surprised by how much money you can make with a trade and your own company.

Lol no. I mean lawyers yes, it's just kikery. But no way a medical doctor is easier to replace than a plumber.

Assuming I don't have access to a sewage pump, dilute it with several gallons of bleach then let it sit for a few weeks until it evaporates.

Doctor robot can be stationary machine, plumber can not

I do the job, my highest salary was $2/h converting, hire me, give me citizanship, I don't want bang any ameritard wahman, just work, be able to buy a simple car and live like a human being.

Take a shit on top of the bag like a little crown.

that requires market knowledge user, teach me your ways senpai

Things that never happened: The post 3

>three hours
OK buddy

Attached: 20190715_114150.jpg (4032x3024, 3.01M)

>people larping

millenial here. My dad was an illegal spic and met my spic mom in america. they didnt graduate elementary and he now owns six homes and gets at least 1.2k in rent from each. I own 2.

Whats your excuse americanos?

>yfw brown spics beat you in your own country

>just break laws you too can become rich

1 day it takes for fucking greek boomers with coffee break every 15 min
stop larping

This is closest to the answer.

Been there!