Why is racism considered the worst of all sins by the Left?

Why is racism considered the worst of all sins by the Left?

Attached: 1559758250246.jpg (640x638, 109K)

because when whites stop felling guilty and act as a race again, they (the left) lose all power

Because it removes guilt. Without guilt they must rely on strength. They have no strength.

Because if there are no accusations of racism, Whites will make choices according to their own interest and (((they))) don't want that to happen
/thread

Because it is projection and they are racist.

don't ask questions goy

What better way is there to combat Nationalism? If it is wrong to think other peoples are different or inferior in any way, then it is wrong to view your own people as your own or to agitate in favor of your own people. If a nation cannot protect the interests of their own people against the interests of these totally equal not inferior peoples, what is the point of a nation?
It is the ultimate subversion.

Attached: D1eDxqEX0AEN3xv.jpg large.jpg (850x566, 31K)

They lack a sense of humor, like all commies.

cause they're gay

because they're not actually a cohesive party but a gaggle of disparate special interest groups who hate each other(gays/jews and Muslims for example) only held together by the threat of the wayciss whyte man

Because niggers are sad.

I don’t know. Think how many arguments would be taken away if we could make racism less taboo. Right now Susan rice and AOC and all the democrats are accusing people of racism.

No they be nigger faggot kikes

Short answer: Jews

Long Answer: "Racism" as a term and a concept was invented by Leon Trotsky aka (((Lev Davidovich Bronshtein))) for the express purpose of stifling criticism of communism. Racism is viewed as the worst of all sins by the American left today because it is full of corrupt con-artists (eg. Kamala Harris, Joe Biden), inept useful idiots (e.g. AOC), and out and out communists (Bernie). Their ideas and arguments are terrible and because very few reasonable people (the white American majority) would vote for them, they invoke Talmudic nonsequiturs like racism, sexism, homophobia, ageism, etc. to both paint their critics as bad guys and shame them into silence, and to appeal for votes as many disparate minority groups as possible to override the democratic will of the majority.

It's a secular replacement for original sin.

>why people no like it when I'm an asshole?
>unrelated note: why don't girls like me?

I tried explaining this to some hard left people once to have a discussion while hiding my power level. They had no counter argument. All they could say was "It's not like original sin", but they couldn't explain why.

You'll notice it's only the white people that actually do have privilege who go on about racism. They're trying to unburden themselves from the original sin of their own privilege by collectivizing it, which is both illogical and immoral unless they're also sharing all their wealth, inheritance, and family connections with every other white person in the world.

Yeah. I spent hours trying to understand why my friends from high school, who are both from well-off white families, kept causally saying things like "Fuck White People" all the time. Turns out, they barely know why and appear to have been severely demoralized. It'd be hilariously ironic if it weren't so sad.

Because it’s leftist

Cute doggo
And chk.
Chk
Chk
Chk

Because they're defending their voter pool. Welfare programs etc. Make the connection.