Hunt for man who has sexually atk 4 women in 11 days

>UK
>>July 15, 2019
Police hunting a serial sex attacker who has raped two women and attacked two others in just 11 days have released video footage of the suspect.

The beast has struck four times in the early hours of the morning in and around east London.

Now detectives have released video footage of a man sought in connection with the series of sexual attacks.

The footage was captured at 3.10am on Saturday July 6th in the Leyton area, just 15 minutes before one of the attacks, and shows the suspect walking down the street.

The first attack happened at 2.40am on Monday July 1st at 2.40am in a residential street in the Plaistow South area in Newham.

A 35-year-old woman was walking home when she was grabbed from behind by a man who then raped her. He also stole items from her.

The second attack happened at 3.25am on Saturday July 6th, near Leyton tube Station, where a woman was followed by a man who mugged here.

Detectives say he also made “sexual advances” towards her.

The third incident happened just under an hour later when a 31-year-old woman was raped at 4.20am in Amethyst Road, Leyton. She was also robbed by the beast.

The latest linked attack happened at 3.30 am in Central Park Road, East Ham.2

The victim, also 31, reported that she was followed by a man who threatened her and attempted to rape her.

Detectives say he also stole a number of items off her.

They are treating all four incidents as linked due to the similarities of the attacks.
Detective Superintendent Andrew Packer, of the Met’s North East Command Unit, said: “This moving footage is a great opportunity to have detailed look at this suspect.

“Do you think you recognise him? If so it is imperative that you contact us.

“I am convinced that there will be a member of the public who takes a good close look at this footage and thinks ‘wait a minute, that looks a lot like…’. All I need is a name.

Attached: c8469903-sex-fiend-caugh-381467-2048x1623.jpg (2048x1623, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

met.police.uk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

“If you think you know who this man is, please don’t delay – contact my team right away on 07881 330951.”

met.police.uk/

>Not your army
You did this to yourself, you should have listened to us

I thought you guys were all about this, that's why you let them in right???

He dindu nuffins
He a gud boi

Ah-hoo, Niggerwolves of London...

The hunt for the black nigger.
Starring carrot top.

Ahoy Bongs. You MUST report
>Superintendent Andrew Packer
for racism. It's your civic duty.
>Ask not what rapefugees can do for you, ask what you can do for rapefugees
Show us how woke you all are.

part and parcel

I got a tip for ya: he was a nigger.

>The suspect, who is of average height, wears hooded sweatshirts while committing his crimes. He is said to have eyes, ears, a nose, and a mouth. Please contact your local police to give tips on this suspect.

O look its not even a man but a fucking nigger.

Honestly, if he's been able to keep up this streak without getting caught, pepper sprayed or literally shanked, he's one unstoppable motherfucker.

To be able to do something so horrendous and getting away with it consistently is just an accomplishment at this point. If he ever gets caught he's gonna face one hell of a prosecution and probably get murdered by his inmates.

Godspeed you brutal motherfucker.

The slaves of the UK asked to be raped when they let the jew gain complete control over their lives. Fuck'em.

this is a bus,so buses have cameras,so why we didn`t see who attacked the two lesbians?they were arabs,weren`t they?the lgbt-pro immigration industry would have a problem.the tyranny of islamomasons is here.

>go to website
>see this

Attached: hussein.png (1135x597, 939K)

dont worry. it was just a sexual emergency. there is nothing to be concerned about

>4 women in 11 days
You mean he's been raping women for 11 days and only 4 have come forward

yeah, good luck finding that ape. They'll just arrest some nigger that looks exactly the same and close the case

If he attacked only white women were ok nothing to see

This is why i hate when my girlfriend keeps picking up drugs with her bimbo friends. Its fucking dangerous, i swear if some somalian rapes her ill go full rambo.

White middle class women see ghettos are glamourous and enticing. Im putting my foot down with my gf, no more of this bullshit

Of course it's a nigger

>jack the nigger

Attached: B9263F94-8C6A-4BDA-BE01-F8B664205B97.jpg (375x268, 19K)

Underrated

Probably the smartest Somali in the entire UK, only rapes people after he's confirmed they have no means of fighting back because they are such law-abiding citizens, and the Met can't use CCTV footage to find him because that would be racist.

Attached: UK rape trifecta.png (640x811, 357K)

Attached: kyek.png (484x490, 387K)

Attached: pewdie pie.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Hey good thing you have all that footage. Maybe we can make the UK the world's first pay per view rape country.

>gets caught
>sentenced
>like 3 years at max 1 good behavior
Literally nothing will happen to him its eurabia.

Well it's gonna be hard cause they all look the same

since the Vice article about hate, Jow Forums has been raided by memeflags making 50% of the threads literally directing the narrative, farming hate and data collecting, and Jow Forums bends over and takes the whole length, fucking hell you guys are morons. question everything.

pretty sure I saw him in a Boko Haram video