There are Jow Forumstards who think the head to toe corrupt theocratic pedophiliac murderous terrorist islamic regime...

>there are Jow Forumstards who think the head to toe corrupt theocratic pedophiliac murderous terrorist islamic regime of the iran are the good guys

I know Jow Forums is a low IQ board but COME ON!

Attached: sLEEP-walk-with-me.png (597x597, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MTLctRe0edk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mykonos_restaurant_assassinations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMIA_bombing
telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/06/09/iran-linked-terrorists-caught-stockpiling-explosives-north-west/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmoud_Reza_Khavari
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only good Jew is a dead Jew.

yep

Some jews are based though like Ayn Rand and Jesus

>ayn rand
>the subhuman who promoted the idea of individualism to weaken the societies is based

leaf, neck yourself.

> it's funny how German leftists are zionist, out of quilt of ww2.
Come on and think with your brain, Not with your heart. BOTH islamist and zios can be shit.

No one is a bigger shit than Ameritards who support the biggest Islamists and kikes.

Attached: 1560956077774.png (1420x1023, 202K)

>you have be either with kikes or subhuman terrorist muslims

kill yourself

je bolle kanker moeder

>the time Michael Bolton posted on Jow Forums with a German proxy

>>there are Jow Forumstards who think the head to toe corrupt theocratic pedophiliac murderous terrorist islamic regime...
Yeah fuck the US government, or any western government

>...of the iran are the good guys
Lol, OP is again a faggot

Kikes are edomitic imposters unrightfully claimen decendance of judah. Jesus was a real descendent

Jow Forums is philosemitic. I don't know what you expect.

Iran should be left alone. All of the saber rattling is bullshit.

>there are fucktards who think the head to toe corrupt theocratic pedophiliac murderous terrorist zionist regime of israel are the good guys
ftfy

both are subhumans retard you dont need to take a side in their fight stupid fuck

My grandson's name will be Phillip
Your grandson's name will be Mohammed

you are sterile by nature, incel.

Well, Iran is much better than Saudi Arabia, which is the main sponsor of the terrorism that negatively impacts Europe. I mean, Iran at least has an identity and culture beyond Islam and aren't the ones attacking civilians on Western soils.

Modern Israel is NOT the Israel in the bible.
Modern Israel is a political entity run by the Synagogue of Satan.
>The Khazarians, never in Israel, converted to Talmudic Judaism in the 8th Century.
>The “Jews” of America, Europe, and Israel are descendants not of Father Abraham but of King Bulan and the people of ancient Khazaria. >Khazaria was an amalgam of Turkic clans who once lived in the Caucasus (Southern Russia) in the early centuries CE. These Turkic peoples were pagans who converted to Judaism in the eighth century. As converts, they called themselves “Jews,” but none of their blood comes from Israel.
>Geneticists report that less than 2% of “Jews” living in Israel are actually Israelites.
>Later, the “Jews” (Khazars) emigrated, settling in Russia, Hungary, Poland, Germany, and elsewhere in Europe. As “Jews,” the Khazars then left the European nations in 1948 and settled the fledgling, new nation of Israel.
>The people of Israel are not the seed, nor the ancestors, of Abraham. They call themselves “Jews,” but in fact, DNA science shows them to be Khazars. They say they are “Jew,” but they are not.
>“There are no blood or family connections among the Jews,” said Dr. Elhaik in an interview with Haaretz, Israel’s daily newspaper. “The various groups of Jews in the world today do not share a common genetic origin. Their genome is largely Khazar.”
>Geneticists report that less than 2% of “Jews” living in Israel are actually Israelites.
>God Did Not Give the Land to the Khazarians

Revelation 3:9
>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

How Christians are treated in Israel:
youtube.com/watch?v=MTLctRe0edk

you are talking about iranian people not the iranian regime.

happily married married with 4 white children. Wish we could have made a few more. Looking forward to Phillip's birth in August. When will your little shitskin grandson be born?

Shut the fuck up, kike worshiper.

fuck kikes and fuck muslims and fuck you stupid subhuman mutt

you cant call a human-animal hybrid "philip".

>fuck kikes
Then why do you hate Iran? All Iran wants is the destruction of Israel. In fact, Iranians don't give a shit about any of you. All we want is to kill every last Jew. Don't get in our way and things will be fine. Cyrus the Great made a mistake in sparing them.

>good guys / bad guys
Imagine having such an infantile perception of geopolitical conflict and war. I don't like the mullah's, but war with Iran at this point would be beyond stupid. Literally would be another case of Israel sending their American golems to die in their place.

read pic related brainlet

Attached: photo_2019-04-23_16-59-49.jpg (800x800, 158K)

The reason Iran hasn't attacked Israel yet is because it's not easy destroying them. They have illegal nukes and US backing. It's not a simple matter to just attack them. You have to be patient and wait for the proper opening.
But no, Iran is not controlled opposition. They are just waiting for the right moment, and they are the only real enemies of Israel.

kill yourself, and happy hanukkah, rabbi

fuck you and fuck every single kike

The Islamic Republic of Iran can fall for all I care but ONLY after they destroy Israel. I'm not a fan at all of theocracies, but once ZOG and Israel are gone then secular societies in the middle east and eventually the whole world can thrive without Jews trying to pervert those secular societies.

Attached: Acid Kaaba.jpg (1500x1500, 141K)

>40 years of barking and not a single bite

is that how you cope burger?

there are no good guys only bad and worse guys

>2019
>still thinking it terms of good guys and bad guys
if i had my way the entire middle east would be nuclear ash, but for now i will side with absolutely any and every force that is against israel

Attached: 1552405517049.jpg (867x766, 62K)

They have been a couple of bites actually. Do you think an isolated country that doesn't have any real allies can take on all of ZOG?

so a marxist islamist cult called the mujahideen al khalq who have killed american citizens are better than whats there already

ok retard

>They have been a couple of bites actually.

no. stop this bullshit.

If it weren't for Iran, Israel would have taken over Lebanon. At least there are Hezbollah missiles in Lebanon aimed at Israel now. Israel has no real enemies beside Iran now.

people of iran want monarchy back. iran was stable during pahlavi era. nobody in iran wants MEK since they are muslim communist terrorists just like mullahs. they are supported by mullahs as controlled opposition so every retard like you would think the only alternative to mullah regime are the MEK.

Iran is not controlled opposition, hence why Israel is backing MEK.

but arent the pahlavis just larpers who unsurped the real shahs

no. read a book.

At this point it's a choice between Iran or Israel. One country has to go. It's that simple really.

i read about them and the book said the first pahlavi was someone in the army who decided to get rid of the qajars

jews hate Iran

I don't need any more reason to support them

Attached: 170519-iranian-women-0358_004c06c165c62fd864061e0ff8474dd7.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg (1494x1000, 221K)

>its 0 or 1

leave Jow Forums forever

with the oil money mullahs made a gigantic propaganda machine printing thousands of fake history books ill post some pics later ill be back soon

At this point it's 0 or 1.
Israel is literally supporting MEK/NCRI. If the mullahs were controlled opposition, then why is Israel trying to eliminate them?

read this retard

I already read it, and I gave a proper refutation. I would not be surprised if you are a Jew yourself. You act like if Iran doesn't attack Israel the next day, they are controlled opposition. I am saying Iran is waiting for the right opportunity, dumb fucker.

you didnt refute shit. iran holds annual "death to israel" chanting rallies. talking against israel is literally everyday on tv and radio in iran. its been 40 years. they didnt do shit even when israel bombed their bases in syria 232 times. because they are told not to do anything.

agree.i don`t like it offcours,but i don`t remember any terorist attack from shia outside middle east.our best buddies wahabists are the problem.

Currently a corrupt theocratic pedophiliac murderous terrorist shadow regime rules over us in every Western nation, going to war with the corrupt theocratic pedophiliac Muslims for the sake of corrupt pedophiliac Jews is pretty fucking stupid, that's why people hate the idea. We should be focused purely on our own little slice of hell and trying to change it for the future of our people, not some fucking dust bowl overseas.

>i don`t remember any terorist attack from shia outside middle east

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mykonos_restaurant_assassinations

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMIA_bombing

telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/06/09/iran-linked-terrorists-caught-stockpiling-explosives-north-west/

theres a shit ton of these. iran runs all the terrorists by proxy.

`iran runs all the terorist by proxy`.nice try.al-qaida means the file,it was the file of the mujahedin fighting for cia in afghanistan.also,there was a movement in the u.s army#not fighying for al qaida,i know that your jihadomasonic alliance want to start another war,do it.i don`t give a fuck for both of you,americans and russians.god(s) will give you what you deserve.don`t ask why then.

al-qaeda was made by CIA but later iran took control of them in afghanistan. i already sent you terror attacks they performed and it was the first time you were hearing about them now fuck off from my thread stupid kikelover.

This!
/thread

ok,ok,you are a payed murderer,you worship money,you have no morals,and remember my words.jihadist lover.

fuck you fuck kikes fuck muslims and fuck jihadists you cant even read just kill yourself already subhuman

>t. The Based Jew

>Be a germacuck
>Wants a war with Iran so they can get more refugees
why am I not surprised?

nice try american boy.cancer to you and to your family.put your dollars to your ass slave.go to your arab masters now to suck their dicks,it is your national sport anyway.you are their bitch.sell your mother to them.you will buy a new car with the money.

hmm

who said im german, newfag? im iranian.

i am iranian myself just kill yourself you subhuman genetic deadend trash

>be an iranian
>wants his country to get obliterated and his people killed
Holy shit sand niggers are dumb.

you never lived a single day under a brutal murderous regime. i was arrested for wearing a graphic t-shirt and went to jail for it. every single person in iran hates this regime and wants all of them killed in the most brutal way possible. thats what Jow Forumstards dont know about iran. its literally hell on earth.

I'm sure your country is going to be better if it was a bit more like syria or libya. Because regime change in those countries worked wonders right

bullshit.if you were iranian you would know that iran does not `runs all the terorist by proxy`.that is total bullshit.isis was iranic?you probably are from dallas,texas.so,suck an arab dick,as i told you.

Oh look at this, the old "if you won't suck Israel's dick, you love Iran" card.

sage.

Syria and Iraq are fake countries not older than 100 years old. There is zero patriotic feelings among their people. Those countries are still tribal. Thats why they cant hold a country together. Iran is a 7000 years old country and literally everyone is patriotic to death in Iran thus what happened to Syria or Libya would never happen in Iran. As i said Jow Forumstards know nothing about Iran situation.

Good jews you have chosen
>Jesus
(fair enough)
>Ayn Rand
LITERALLY A FUCKING WAMEN

Fuck Israel and Fuck you subhuman muslim cuck

in libya jihadists took the place of a dictator .i would prefer the dictator.in egypt,free elections gave 70% to the muslim brotherhood(jihadists),with main oposition the boys of isis.west understood their stupidity and put a secularist dictatorship again in power.it was a nice arab jihadistic spring,promoted by barak husein.

Yup. We've seen how well regime change turned out to be for iran in 1979. They overthrew a dictator and made shit worse. Now they wanna do the same thing again, in a time where the whole middle east is a big powder keg full of terrorist and extremist. The current regime goes and i'm sure a proxy war will start between the us, ksa, russia and china to get their own puppets in. Most likely saudis will support sunny groups like kurds, and the whole country collapses and the lives of everyone gets worse. Pretty sure the guy is a saudi/jew or a complete retard.
If you know you're gonna get shit for wearing a t shirt that is inappropriate, then why did you do it.

>If you know you're gonna get shit for wearing a t shirt that is inappropriate, then why did you do it.

because im not a bootlicker you stupid fuck and no one can tell me what to do get the fuck out brainlet scum

the subhuman leaf posting in this thread is 100% a paid muslim shill sent by iranian regime to canada. canada is where they escape to when they steal millions of dollars from iran. read this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmoud_Reza_Khavari

this subhuman lives in canada freely alongside a shit ton of other islamic regime shills its insane its like there is no laws in canada

>because im not a bootlicker
Then enjoy your prison sentence for wearing a fucking t shirt. I know speeding is illegal here so I dont do it. I know drinking and driving is illegal here, so I don't do it. I know graffittis are illegal, so I dont do it. This allows me to stay out of jail and enjoy my freedom. You decided to be stupid by rebelling with such an insignificant and pathetic way, and after you got thrown in jail, you want the government gone which will result in a complete collapse with separatists bombing and killing innocent people. Lick the boot nigger. People shouldn't die just because you want to wear your faggot pride shirt.

>the exact same fallacies mullah regime spreads to counter arguments

you couldnt oust yourself any more obvious subhuman. now i know you are 100% an islamic regime paid shill living in canada. just know this: we will take you back. doesnt matter where you escape to. you are gonna get shredded to pieces with our teeth and claws literally motherfucker. we will take every single one of you back in. you must pay for making lives of 80 millions of people literal hell. youre gonna die a slow and painful death you cant even imagine. just wait. its close.

i really don`t care about their allahakbarianisms,or the interests of us,russians,arabs.all i care is that i will have and iranians out of my door stealing 24/7,among with the other islamic goodfellas i allready have.

greece doesnt even let iranian immigrants in. what the fuck are you talking about you god damn piece of shit?

Hmm.. It seems you answered your own arbitrary question there.

Nope. I hate the islamic republic. I just realize that they are the only way to keep the country from turning into afghanistan, libya or syria. If you were truly iranian they you would know how bad kurdish and balochi separatism is. You would know how saudi arabia is just begging for the regime to go so they can start supporting sunni extremists in Iran, because they see shia as a threat.

If you were smart enough, you would realize that the best course of action at this moment, is to keep voting for reformists and change things slowly, one step at a time, not overthrow one of the few stable government in the region. You have a very bad memory, since all you have to do is look at saddam. Tell me how better their lives turned after getting invaded, houses destroyed, terrorist blowing shit up and beheading people and turning into a puppet of the iranian regime. If the islamic republic falls, the same thing will happen to you, with the exception that you're going to end up being the puppet of the saudis.

Calling me an islamist is not a valid argument nigger.

Reza go back and do something. So strong behind the keyboard. You can thank Jimmy Carter for your islamic republic.

>. If you were truly iranian they you would know how bad kurdish and balochi separatism is.

I am Iranian and i know that mullah regime funds all the separatists to make it look like they will take over the country if the mullah regime collapses. Pretty smart tactic but everyone in Iran knows this now and patriotism is on insane levels making it literally impossible for separatism become a real thing other than paid shills of the islamic republic. Youre so stupid you dont know that the biggest balochi separatist group is consisted of literally 100 people and that is in a country of 80 millions.

>If you were smart enough, you would realize that the best course of action at this moment, is to keep voting for reformists

Oil money does wonders. Mullahs pay shills like you to spread disinfo even on Jow Forums its actually amazing. But they are at the end of the rope. We will take every single one of you back subhuman. And youre gonna see hell.

>I am Iranian and i know that mullah regime funds all the separatists to make it look like they will take over the country if the mullah regime collapses.
Lmao. show your real flag moishe

Reza Pahlavi is a great guy and everyone in Iran is his fan at this point. He will definitely go back and you shill will be blow the fuck out soon.

>Mullahs pay shills like you to spread disinfo
Except that I am not a shill, nor am I getting paid by anyone. Once again, calling me an islamist is not a fucking argument. And some conspiracy theories without evidence is also not an argument. Care to try again?

Looks like you got BTFO and you had nothing else to come up with. Youre gonna have a really really bad time soon subhuman.

>conspiracy theories
>calling me a shill
>BTFO'd
Saudi shills are cancer

who the fuck do you think you are and you think that you have the right to enter in countries?if it was in my hand,i would send you back.what do you think,that we love you?go and revolt,supresed boy.were do you think you wright,in an ngo board?fuck you.

stupid schizo kike you were just rambling about how iranians steal your shit 24/7 when in fact greece gov doesnt even let iranian immigrants in. just kill yourself scumbag schizo.

If you are going live in the west, at least try to learn to read and responds to that. Not this what you do. You answer like a drugged monkey

he must be an agent.arab or texas mentality.low iq.if he is iranian he started taking drugs in germany.his mind is soap.

YEAH a group of 100 balochi people and a group of 2000 kurd separatists are gonna take over a country that is almost as big as Europe. Get the fuck out already shill scum.

>Not this what you do

Are you having an episode schizo shill? Lots of paid shills flocking to this thread but seething in the end nontheless.

either you are arab,or american or iranian,leave europe.we don`t want you here.

>greek shitskin turk rape-baby counting himself in as european

YIKE

Yes, exactly, you're finally getting it. The same way that a group of 1000 isis members ended up taking huge portions of Iraq and syria. Those groups are going to grow stronger and stronger once the regime falls, since Saudi arabia, Russia, China, The US will start funding said group. This is exactly the same fucking thing that happened in Syria. You're just too low IQ to see the same fucking pattern repeating itself over and over again in Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Aghanistan, Libya, Yemen and so on.

Youre going nowhere with this tried and worn off shit shill. There are more than 50 different groups in syria fighting the civil war which are consisted of hundreds of thousands of people. Get the fuck out and keep waiting for when we take you back in to rot in jail faggot.