That's a lot of time

That's a lot of time.
For something that could be disproven in court.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-15-13-55-59.png (720x1280, 450K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2jEGtOub9n0
youtube.com/watch?v=coezCRY_djU
youtube.com/watch?v=6FocYo2R6Hg
unz.com/article/unequal-justice-in-fields-charlottesville-trial-and-increasingly-throughout-the-lefts-america/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a blackmailed pedophile jewish patsy. Nothing of value was lost.

Pedophile?

Fields is a political prisoner who is being punished for wrongthink. All in a day's work for the jew-dicial system.

For whatever reason, Fields was chosen to be the patsy

Jew goes down for Israel. So?

Attached: JackRuby.jpg (495x480, 40K)

suck a dick, faggot. he died for your sins.

>even tho he was a nazi we wasnt one of us guys, he was an infiltrator
pathetic damage control

Any semi-competent defense attorney could have made the case for self-defense. He was railroaded from the beginning.

Idiot mutt killing other idiots...
What a shame

Attached: 1563212455931m.jpg (1024x721, 49K)

not everything is about Israel

The DOJ look at this thread and scoop up the anti-semites, and anti-Americans here. Anyone who goes against Israel is going against America and its military allies.If you don't like it you can move to the Middle-East.
#MAGA

This is what it's called an abortion of justice. He was threatened and chased by armed and violent gang so he protected himself by running away from those thugs.

This. I'll admit I never paid much attention to his imprisonment and sentencing, but I've ben going through archives last few weeks and I have to say, this could be one of the biggest miscarriages of justice in the last ten years.
Obviously this is a message sent out to the non-kosher nationalists.

Friendly reminder that you shouldn't half-ass shit like this because you will be punished under the fullest extent humanly possible if they frame you accordingly. Now if he actually did kill a bunch of people, the sentence would at least be worth it.

a literal flaggot

It's the one thing they all point to as verification for all their conspiracy theories regarding nazzies under the beds. They've been doing the same shit with Emmet Till for 100 years.

Doesn't he get to appeal?

Any user know of a legit fund for Fields, if there is one, for a future appeal or what have you? I rarely donate to anyone but this seems a worthy cause for once.
Googled but all I'm getting is propaganda against him.

he didnt kill anyone

lol
There isn't jackshit. This dude was completely abandoned by everyone.

>tripling down on some bullshit you read on a hentai imageboard

Looks mutty.

most patsies are abandoned by everyone. You never hear from any close friends. Its always like 2nd hand stories from middle school acquaintances and the guy who cut his hair in 1993

into a crowd of bystanders..

Land of the free

Attached: Zach-Galifianakis-Laugh.gif (260x175, 865K)

He had nowhere to go. Going forwards is 100 times better than going backwards in that situation

this is what pol actually believes

KEK, get a load of this goy.

>leader of Redneck Revolt pointed a gun at him through the windshield of his car
>antifa smashing his car with bats clearly visible in photos
>had made arrangements to meet friends ~45 minutes before the accident
>pulled over and was in tears with shock after the accident
>his court-assigned attorney was next-door neighbours and close friends with the openly antifa-supporting mayor of the town
>judge blocked the trial from being moved to a different venue even though that is standard procedure to avoid bias of local residents
>local paper ran daily articles openly calling him a murderer in the lead up to the trial
>Charlottesville as massively left-leaning town under huge pressure to convict as a political statement

How much does a sane person need to hear to know that this is a sham?

lmao

>driving backward in panic is better and more controllable than driving forward
This is what niggers actually believe

>never happened
>he was already speeding towards the crowd before his car was hit
>irrelevant
>irrelevant
>irrelevant
>irrelevant
>irrelevant
>irrelevant

youtube.com/watch?v=2jEGtOub9n0

So even in hell he'll have to serve time? fucking LoL!!

>its another fucking thread where people unironically try to defend a sperg just because hes on 'our team'

>wrongthink
>driving into a crowd of people

your keen observation that these are the same thing is simply brilliant

>it's better to drive 2 blocks towards a group of antifa than simply back out

and? what are you trying to say here?
I hope he had better backed out and ran over those antifa niggers. In both cases, there were people around him.

The path behind him was clear faggot

So he just gets 3 square meals a day, and if he's good he'll get tv privilege and all the books he can read? I thought cops hated black and gays, so won't he just be treated as a hero there?

see the videos he can clearly back away, instead he rammed into a crowd.

let him hang

He didn’t even drive car...

This! ...But also be warned, they'll set you up with a shitty lawyer who will give you bad advice and actively work with the prosecution to frame you.

Because you're not a criminal, you should be in contact with people who are on the same team as you, who'll give you good advice and boost you when you feel like giving up.

James Fields fucked up royally when he went into black out mode on people in the movement who could have amplified his case but the fact of the matter is, even the people who did and wanted to do more, what the fuck could they do without his input? Meander on about the same old bullshit until the cows came home, how it's an outrage that this and that happened to him?

Oh yeas, innocence is not a defence and neither is the truth.

Yup

No it wasn’t. Stop lying, you silly goose faggot.

Does fields accelerate into the crowd before or after his car is hit?

okay retards
youtube.com/watch?v=coezCRY_djU
See how they swarmed him after attacking him?

people will argue that because 3 guys were behind him, he was unable to escape.

even though he eventually backs out of the crowd, reverses and escapes. if the teams were switched you know for a fact there'd be no one trying to defend him here.

Epstein only got 13 months for trafficking and fucking young kids and this guy life+419 years for a car accident?

it doesnt matter. Jame Jr. wasnt even driving. They switched out the real driver for James at he arrest site, which was in some secluded little out of the way neighborhood

literally nobody cares about your off-brand mkultra puppet.

The path behind him is 100 % clear....

youtube.com/watch?v=6FocYo2R6Hg
the antifa niggers were waiting for cars to destroy, people to kill. They found him as their victim

yeah, before they attacked him.

Probably because he was the first real action of a non psyop/false flag/mk-ultra agent. They need to make a severe action of unsanctioned behavior, even if what he did was perfectly fine and preserving himself.

Stuff like this redpilled me when I was a 5 years old about the nature of law, order, justice and this sham everyone lives around every day.

he is driving into a crowd....

Who wouldn't drive through a crowd of bystanders to protect themselves from threatening people wielding all manner of weapons meant to hurt, maim and kill you and in a mob mentality frenzy?

Anyone who claims otherwise is a castrated cuck or a retard.

It's probably the biggest blackpill I ever swallowed seeing all the hokey shit that went down and not a single normies even scratching their heads about it.

>Change of venue denied when the courthouse he's being tried in is on the same block as where the fat sow had her jammer.
>Field's lawyer that was paid for via donation from unite the right fags denied by judge, fields forced to take state provided lawyer
>Judge denies video footage from the crashed helicopter of the event as evidence for (((some reason)))

How do normies look at this shit and think it's okay to set the precident that the judge can deny you a lawyer and block all evidence that supports you? The only thing fields did wrong was take this fucktarded plea deal. Oh boy, 410 years in the slammer instead of getting the big shot and all I had to do was refuse to defend myself from these trumped up charges. Does taking the deal fuck him out of appealing later?

Attached: 1563150343673m.jpg (1024x901, 81K)

after they attacked him

the whole crash site was psyop ground 0. complete with 2 black SUV trucks that appear minutes before the attack, parked at both ends of the street

Who were illegally blocking the street and had caused and accident already. If they didn’t want to get hit by Fields they had several opportunities to prevent it by:

>not illegally blocking traffic
>not attacking vehicles with deadly weapons

... he was speeding into a crowd,

that's self defense.

James could always back away

The footage shows that almost nobody was beside his car when he started speeding towards the degenerates. I for one think nothing of value was lost on Charlottesville that day but let’s not pretend he didn’t slam his car into the crowd with the noble intention of killing as many of the anti-whites as he could.

>How do normies look at this shit and think it's okay to set the precident that the judge can deny you a lawyer and block all evidence that supports you?
in exactly the same way when this happens to people you faggots are against.

He wasn't speeding in to the crowd before they attacked and swarmed him from all sides. He did that AFTER he was attacked and got chased by antifa terrorists with weapons

I remember that as well. But that's not even really important when deducing the justification of the act itself.

That point, however, is never brought up. There were even pictures of it, allegedly. Nothing is what it seems anymore.

plus what these anons said

My buddy got drunk and killed someone with his car and didn’t serve any prison time.

watch the video YOU posted.

If you can't back away from that situation i guess you drive a tuk tuk.

why do you think this is more believable than a sperg who sperged out?

Yep. He was running away from brittle faggot terrorists and some fat skank larping as a revolutionary terrorist had an aorta explosion and died like a bruised ham.

Oh no, so much value and potential lost.

If anything, he saved the taxpayers a shit load of money in beetus medication, which they're now going to have to pay in triplicate.

Show that video from the start retard. That guy didn’t hit his car until after he started speeding towards the crowd.

Wasn't this man threatened by an armed member of "Redneck Revolt" before trying to leave the event in a panic? You know, that same Redneck Revolt where we just had a man attack an ICE facility and get killed by cops? That same Redneck Revolt that CNN praised? That same Redneck Revolt that Vox glorified earlier this month?

Why can't we put THE REPORTERS in jail for life plus 419 years? This is arguable two people dead now because of the REPORTERS.

Attached: WhyDoTheyGetAwayWithThis.png (1598x1570, 3.15M)

Except Antifa admitted to pointing their guns at him moments before. He was in a panic, and his car was also attacked immediately before he hit anyone.

A quote from the article in the screenshot:
>When I was in Charlottesville, Virginia, protesting the Unite the Right rally in 2017, the only time I truly felt safe was when members of Redneck Revolt — a working-class, anti-fascist, anti-racist armed community defense group — showed up open-carrying and secured the park where a number of us were gathered. The police may have stood by and done nothing as a neo-Nazi murdered one of us, but Redneck Revolt was there to offer protection — and the fascists steered clear of that park because of it.

look at Jow Forums defending their very own dindu

If a mob of people are threatening you, it's not your burden to preserve and ensure their safety. God you norwegians are fucking stupid. Go rope yourself, Aksel.

Get on the sidewalk fucking scum

there was another webm which shows that there was a nigger with gun near his car after it got hit by a baseball bat

The dude admitted to pointing a rifle at him. On video.

speeding into a crowd is just what burgers do on a regular Saturday?

Didn't his original attorney get ordered to drop out since he voted in favor of the statue staying and the judge called it a "conflict of interests?"

He murdered a woman in front of hundreds of witnesses and it was literally caught on camera. Posts like these underscore why trumpcuck states have quality of life on par with developing countries.

Source for any of that? Oh, the flies around your head? Ok.

is that all true?

so many reason. The two black trucks that appear mere minutes before the attack (the one in the photos has temporary plates) the maroon van that parks itself at the intersection long before the crowd shows up, the state police let the car drive away, there is no evidence that James was actually driving. There is so much crap is that is very suspicious

Attached: cville.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

unz.com/article/unequal-justice-in-fields-charlottesville-trial-and-increasingly-throughout-the-lefts-america/

When the defense did move for some charges to be dismissed, Judge Richard Moore declared in open court that “I don’t know what intent he could have had other than to kill people”

Field's essentially had three prosecutors including the judge himself.

Was the judge a woman, nigger, or Jew?

>>never happened

He literally admitted it on social media, retard.

Attached: dixon_screenshot_facebook.jpg (878x620, 72K)

I bet Tarrant gets less, lol.

.hit and run is a serious offence, and to mild a charge for what Fields did

>thats right goyim only the left is allowed to protect 'their own', you need to abandon each other whenever the slightest issue pops up heeheehee

Thanks for reminding me that you deserved the devastation you received.

there you have it

boi i say boi
you cant be this naive

I feel bad for this goofball.

From what I gather, he really should not have even been found guilty. It’s Archo-tyranny, lawfare..whatever you want to call it... they were convinced he was a ‘nazi’, so they just wanted to stick him in prison... he’d probably get 25 to life for jaywalking. If the situation were reversed, and an innocent right winger was killed... I feel pretty sure there would be no jail time.

/thread

>That's a lot of time.
Out in 10.

I wish he killed more of those worthless retards. Any fuckhead that stands in the street blocking cars deserves to be turned into pothole filler.