Why do people like this guy so much?

Why do people like this guy so much?

Attached: Jordan Peterson.jpg (2500x1744, 468K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPof3taFRto
youtube.com/watch?v=maXXTXIgpu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He cleans his room.

they need a daddy

Modern “men” are pathetic and a lot of us grew up without fathers. Having someone tell a NEET to wash their penis and clean their room is something that they’ve only dreamed of having until this kike came along.

He's a good inspiration for young men who feel "lost" nowadays.

He's a leader figure who can motivate Timmy The Faggot to clean his room and shave and stop looking at stupid things on the internet. So people like him for that.

why did you spam 2 threads about this nobody?

Who?

Reasonable, inspiring and motivating?

JBP is a midwit's smart person

Attached: 1518333432422.png (502x443, 30K)

This

Majority of millennials have no real father figure during their prime developmental stages.

Even when their father is in the picture, he’s weak or dissociated from his family.

>WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ELITE JEWISH CIVIL WAR.
JEWS RUN THE WORLD, THEY HAVE RUN THE WORLD SINCE THE FIRST TIME OF LENDING MONEY. MONEY IS A SOURCE OF CONTROL FIRST AND FOREMOST AND A MEANS OF BARTER SECOND. THEY CONTROL THE SUPRA-NATIONAL AND CENTRAL BANKS

CIVIL WAR.

ZIONISTS (OLD MONEY)
----------------
>TRUMP
>WILBUR ROSS
>ROTHCHILDS
>NETANYEHU
>KISSENGER
>BEN SHARPIRO
>JORDAN PETERSON
>FOX

GLOBALISTS (NEW MONEY)
---------------------
>SOROS
>GOOGLE
>FACEBOOK
>CLINTON
>CIA
>FBI
>PENTAGON
>BBC / CNN

Fuck off you divide and conquer kike

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-15-20-11-02.png (1080x1920, 785K)

He's the father many didn't have. Common sense paired with a sense of decent authority making it clear, that if you don't follow his advice you miss out on progress reagardin yourself

He provides the youth with alternative frameworks of thought on matters that affect us each individually and collectively . . .

Because he tells the truth

About what?

Never trust a man who takes anti-depressants.

name one person currently alive , except Peterson, that looks like a real life ancient philosopher/thinker

He's the first white professor who's articulate and bright and clean and a nice looking guy. I mean that's a storybook, man.

Because he is saying simple clear truth while we live in clown world. Its like a shaft of light in a dark room. Sure its just light its easy to find, but it becomes valuable when you locked in dark.

>buy his book
>has some good points but it jumps all over the place with order/chaos/being/Genesis/lobsters and he barely even covers his rules
I have to admit though, he's pretty intelligent.

Hes a sane man with sane ideas. His main goal in life is to better the individual ( by individual I mean yourself, essentially ). But apart from that hes trying to raise awareness about post-modernism, an ideology that holds a tight grip on most american colleges. They are the ones who are responsible for the whole gender spectrum bullshit or the womens studies and all the other pseudo-scientific courses that just spread propaganda.

Another reason why people like him so much is because of the whole clean your room thing. What he means by it is that you should fix yourself before you take on the world. The latter is sadly widely recommened to lots of kids highschools in universitys ( that whole BS were all gonna change the world in some way )

JBP is a clinical psychologists who wants two things: for post modernists to fuck off, and to better the individual

About a variety of things. THings that people dont want to hear for example. There is competition, and you need to adjust. You need to fix yourself before you take on other things.

Charge your phone and then an hero, phoneposting scum.

>has some good points but it jumps all over the place with order/chaos/being/Genesis/lobsters and he barely even covers his rules

unfortunately this is the case with the vast majority of political books. They jump around alot, but Peterson manages to link it all together by the end of the chapter.

>JBP is sane
m8 you don't know the half of it. No sane person leaves his wife and kids to live with some friend
no sane person writes books including his weird dreams where his grandma rubs pubes on his face
no sane person claims to not be able to sleep for a whole month while writing a book
JBP is not sane in any sense of the word

because no one can understand what he says so we assume he's smart.

No

Westerners (millenials) were never taught discipline. We got to play games and focus on recreation. Nobody had to try hard in school and there was no motivation to excel.

He came along and said "put your house in order then maybe you can do something great". Maybe not in those words, but that was the takeaway. Its rewarding in a sisyphean way to work hard and this was a mini taste of it. But there was the added reward of doing something an authority figure asks of you, not because it helps them but because it helps you. Follow the leader feels good when you trust the judgement of that leader.

He's nothing special, just found a big hole in the souls of young adult men that yearned to take pride in themselves and everything they do.

>no sane person writes books including his weird dreams where his grandma rubs pubes on his face

Dreams are fucking weird some times. I dont remember the context of that dream but there should be one.

>no sane person claims to not be able to sleep for a whole month while writing a book

He took some liberty with the truth. Stress probably. Maybe he didnt sleep well. Probably a half truth. Everybody takes liberty with the truth sometimes. And dont BS me that you dont.

When speaking publicly he is very precise and careful in his wording so as to preclude ideological bias.

He avoids ideology and speaks from a wealth of historical and philosophical knowledge and experience.
He speaks more truthfully than any public persona of the past decade.

He is center left though so he lets some slip when speaking candidly.

For me, yes.

For me too.

Also i see you are lithaunian, want to be fren?

nah, sry man.

>man I barely got any sleep
is a lot different than
>I literally didn't sleep for a whole month
and no I've never had a dream remotely as strange where my grandma used a pube paintbrush on my face
JBP is a self admitted bipolar, so he is insane by definition. When his other bipolar friend died from suicide (from insanity as well), he vowed to always take his own meds himself
but apparently, according to the pathological liar himself, he no longer needs to take meds since keto apparently cured his bipolar
he is insane

I think we all had a time, especially when he first got some notoriety, where we were inspired or appreciated how JBP stood up against the Toronto school board. But definitely be weary of most of his advice. Read his books in detail, and don't get mystified by the pedantic rhetoric. The guy has serious issues.

He is brilliant and he describes a spiritual/religious framework that can be followed by high IQ educated people. He has a solid grasp of biology, psychology, history, and disparate religious and spiritual traditions, which he integrates into a coherent whole. He also destroys feminists and exposes them publicly for the brainlet little girls they are.

It's called exaggeration and everyone does it. Don't pretend you took Obama literally when he said, "I first learned about it when I read the news." Or Hillary when she said, "You're a Russian puppet." Or Clinton when he said, "Let me be clear: I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

Oh you did because you thought they were on your team and everyone who isn't must be an insane, redneck, criminal.

he is a postmodernist himself have you heard his religious ramblings

youtube.com/watch?v=sPof3taFRto
If you think this is exaggeration, then you really need to stop listening to Jordan Peterson and reflect on why you're such a weird, shady, deceiving liar
If I was exaggerating to tell a more compelling story, I would probably just say I have tons of trouble sleeping at all after eating carbs
I wouldn't double down and insist that I didn't sleep AT ALL for TWENTY FIVE DAYS

no he does. he has a maid do it for him
>Because he's depressed
Don't care. He's a faggot.A smart one. but a faggot leaf non the less. And by smart, I mean he's con'ed a lot of really dumb pathetic men who likely grew up fatherless. Crys about being oppressed by censorship but makes millions. Fuck this guy and the people who shill his faggot book.

Cause he's talking meaningfull and rational stuff that sound so logical in the degenerated clown world

Because they're lost and he seemingly gives answers and the father figure they never had.

He’s the kosher resistance against the left.

Try to slay the dragon one at a time, individually buckos don’t team up that’s racist.

Attached: 92BD3B2F-8874-48DB-A329-95B8C5B7B78E.jpg (660x533, 64K)

He also said his meat only diet cured "existential despair." So what? I know a dozen people who say shit like this and they all have bachelor's degrees or better. It's human nature to play shit up and play shit down. You call them out on it and they double down because no one likes a pansy that apologizes and admits they made a mistake and most everyone likes the stubborn asshole who sticks to his guns. No one is 100% honest, even to themselves, like Data from Star Trek and I'm not going to hold it against someone. It's not like he's selling water filters that "remove" xenoestrogens from water or pills that miraculously make you thin.

>I know a dozen people who say shit like this and they all have a bachelor's degree or better
the fuck is wrong with you? People being dishonest and weird is ok as long as they have a degree? Degree's give people the abillity to be liars? I seriously don't understand what you're trying to say

What? I'm saying intelligent people do this shit, too. It doesn't mean they are stupid or dishonest, nor does education teach people to knock it off. It's human nature to exaggerate, just like it's human nature to feign outrage on the internet.

because he is the the most right wing person they are allowed to like

Honestly i'll try to give the best answer as to why people like him. I like his 12 rules for life book standalone. I don't give a fuck about any of his political opinions or whatever off-handed remark he makes that everyone memes the fuck out of to create straw-men discussion. He's an eccentric guy who wrote an interesting book. I guarantee that anyone who takes the time to read it will find it at the very least interesting to listen to (if they relate to any of these points I bring up.) So, here we go:
>Lack of parental male figure
I didn't have a father. A lot of what his book talks about is "common sense" stuff that people like to make fun of, but that just scratches the surface. He jumps in super deep into certain virtues (for example, honesty) and why they are so crucial to a productive life.
Many find these discussion topics redundant/boring and say "no duh," but to a lot of his listeners the stuff that good dads are supposed to teach them are never even brought up by anyone in their life in a rational manner. They becoming eye-opening and feel like mini-eureka moments for those of us who are struggling through life and feeling nihilistic.
>His book speaks powerfully to religious/christian raised people who feel confused
It's no secret that pretty much all of structured religion is bullshit and suffers from massive flaws that any rational person can learn once they start growing up. Suddenly the watered down "virtues" that one is barraged with every Sunday for most of their life feel like deceitful means of keeping you docile and obedient to a church that wants your money. Which is true. Then you leave your church, become jaded, and throw the baby out with the bathwater. You turn your back on common sense virtues and descend into a nihilistic piece of shit who drifts through life. Rational explanations of virtues are important. Being waterboarded with retarded lessons by a church can sour your opinion if you're on the fence.

Attached: 1558558386681.jpg (640x853, 117K)

>He has interesting discussions on social hierarchies
His book starts out talking about social hierarchies and how intrinsically are brains are wired in this primordial manner. Winners keep winning, losers keep losing, etc. Those who are willing to work and push themselves above the negative parts of their life with find exponential gains in everything else.
>Suffering through life needs a "transcendent cause" to make life meaningful
He focuses on suffering a lot. Which is fitting, since most people who relate to his book are pretty much suffering all the time. Finding jobs, hobbies, a god, or something worthwhile is crucial to not fucking killing yourself when you're 30 and feeling lost. More "durr no shit captain obvious," but again, his message is getting to people who need to hear this stuff.
>He breaks down bible stories as what they are:
Fairy tails with morals powerful enough that they've lasted for centuries due to how they relate to human life. No they are not actual events that fucking religion preaches as fact. He focuses on the key aspects of them as literal fantasy tales and why they resonate with people so strongly. Again, if you come from a Christian background, you will definitely find his discussion interesting.
I could go on, but discussing this shit on Jow Forums is futile, and I felt like writing something out at the moment. Inb4 "hurr durr wash your peen, grandma's pubes," like I said, idgaf about the eccentric remarks coming from this eccentric man. Don't be a troglodyte JBP worshiper and realize his book is literally just a self-help book. Bash him if you want, but I believe he's doing good for people who read his book at least, and that's good enough. It helped me, so there.

Attached: 1558563430982.jpg (640x640, 103K)

nice Wojak

I have never said or implied Peterson is stupid, I said he was a pathological liar and bipolar, but not stupid.
Intelligent people doing something doesn't make it okay to do
This isn't the only example of him lying
He claimed Milo was one of the most intelligent and well versed, and quick on his feet people that he's ever met, then a few months later goes on to tell some leftist cunt in an interview that "he hasn't followed that Milo guy very carefully" just to be agreeable with the cunt. This cunt is calling a coalburning faggot a nazi and Kermit the fag just buckles and lies to be agreeable in the moment
In his books he admits while growing up lying became so second nature to him since it allowed him to get everything he wanted in the moment. Of course, he makes it sound like he stopped doing that at some point. But if you actually listen to what he says and you don't become mystified by his pedantic rhetoric you'll see that this kind of pathological lying has never stopped.

He's based on feminism, but I nope out at the 'clean your room', self-improvement crap.

Do you have more of those images with dogs in cheeto bags. Also so nice post

No one cares about the minutia of your rhetoric. I just barely cared enough that you were not aware of basic human nature that I decided to help you out a bit. I'm sorry you just want to be angry, but go on and have fun with that.

He is a passable ersatz father-figure for a generation of young men raised by single mothers, ZOG schools, and the electronic Jew.

Attached: BirdChillin.gif (245x170, 1.36M)

dude even little Ben Shaqueero is "based" on feminism. Anyone can dunk on blue haired cunts all day.

The minutae of my rhetoric? Are you trying to roleplay Peterson by any chance? I wasn't even using a rhetorical argument, its was pure dialect. I was just pointing out how JBP is a hypocrite, liar and buckles under any sort of confrontation
Your squid ink shit doesn't work on Jow Forums like it works for JBP in "interviews"
something being "basic human nature" also doesn't make it right to do. You are insane.

He is the benchmark of the decay of social cohesion in the west.

Peterson did not do, write or say anything revolutionary.
First it stood his ground against brainwashed kids that earned his some internet fame.
Then he wrote a book, that while being a good deep professional insight into the condition of modern western human, ultimately did not profess anything revolutionary. It did give an interesting insight into Petersons own mind though and horror of how lost people are to have found such "basic" information enlightening.
His worst move thus far was to ever be associated with "Intellectual Darkweb", those disingenous clowns are the worst joke ever.

thanks user. cheeto dogs are rare, this is the best i got

Attached: w5xcd9e.jpg (409x496, 98K)

youtube.com/watch?v=maXXTXIgpu8

Attached: ted on intellectuals.png (500x732, 126K)

I think your analysis about the message of his book is right, although I have always had a hard time believing the “he’s popular because he’s a father figure/12 rules” stuff. I always thought his popularity had far more to do with him being an anti-sjw from inside the ivory tower with some decent speaking skills.

explain

he's popular because people love to listen to him and feel warm inside because they're smart enough to follow what he says, which is ironic since they all attribute different ideas to what he says and even JBP is one interview away from squashing a belief he once held dearly in order to be more appealing and agreeable in the moment

>something being "basic human nature" also doesn't make it right to do.
You can't fight human nature, commie. People will do it no matter how much you wish they weren't human beings. Clean your room, bucko! Be like a lobster, shed your skin1 There's no meaning in carbs, don't eat them! like and subscribe pls

Because he's a rare combination of based, intelligent, and a nice man. I'm disabled and wouldn't trust you fucks any further than I could throw you.

Needs to stay in his lane more though.

Thank you too user.I give you something in return

Attached: Dank Curse (4).png (1000x1000, 77K)

Honestly his popularity is definitely a combination of both. His popularity initially rose from those who listened to his talks and read his book, and then the band-wagoners jumped on to simply watch his interviews and listen to his cultural talking points. Which again, I could care less about. If there's anything to gain from JBP, it's to read his book, think about it, try and improve your life, and move on. The same thing could be achieved with other self-help books, but the christian/agnostic part of his discussions really struck a nerve with me and I enjoyed it.

And theres the UNABOMBER. Polands only terrorist

when I inscribed your comment into my medulla, I was stricken with an enthralled sense of enlightenment, since I came to the conclusion that chaos, or something closely approximating chaos, could be quenched purely by rhetorical humor rather than the dialectical hierarchies of past societies. This truly may be one of the very few strengths of post modernist civilization. Really cleans my phallus.

Attached: 1465903223.jpg (334x506, 42K)

No his popularity stemmed from the fact that he opposed bill c-16 which essentially forces people now to call "transgender" and "queers" by their preferred pronouns. He blew up because of that mainly (i think)

That too. Then people began to follow him as a cultural commentator rather than what he excels at in his book.

Exactly. I have a feeling that people who jumped on after C-16 are the those types that watch CONSERVATIVES DESTROY SJWS VOL. 3 or BEN SHAPIRO WIPES THE FLOOR WITH SNOWFLAKE COLLEGE STUDENT unironically.

well, i can't speak for other people, but i listen to him because of multiple reasons, the first one is that he's able to explain very difficult psychological, mythological and philosophical concepts that he derived from great thinkers such as Jung, Freud and Nietzsche for example, but as well as biblical stories and their mythological background and reasoning, in a way that i can understand them. These thinkers were incredibly smart, but often very socially deprived and never really learnt how to formulate their thought properly. Jordan Peterson understands them and then explains them better than anyone has ever done so far. Besides that, I listen to him because I think what he says is primarily true, and that his life advice is really worth listening to. Again, i can't speak for those i don't know but he hes helped me and a lot of my closest friends and family to get our shit back together and we now all live significantly better than before, due to him. And lastly, I find him to be a pretty likeable person. But if you don't agree, I don't really care, virtually all of his millions of other listeners don't really care and I'm quite sure he doesn't either.

Yeah a lot of his following seems drawn to his person. They defend him without even knowing what he’s trying to say.
True it’s a combination, I just lean more heavily towards the anti-sjw stuff. Almost all of his fans look white whenever I see pictures of his events evens though blacks are far less likely to have a father. He’s drawing anti-sjws (whites) into his events.
Agreed, I was basically alluding to that more generally but that’s the specifics, you’re right. I think he’s stayed popular for his continued anti-sjw stance like on Cathy Newman.

Wash your penis

He never said that something being "basic human nature" is right, he simply says that you can't blame certain things on social constructs - such as hierarchies of dominance - when they are part of human nature and a natural result of freedom of choice, and the destroying of these hierarchies is firstly undesirable, and will secondly not happen by getting rid of social constructs. Yet today a lot of people want to destroy these hierarchies by getting rid of social constructs. He never said that basic human behaviour is good, and if you would've read just a bit of what he has written, or actually listened to just a bit of what he has said, you'd find that he is in many ways saying that there are bad sides to human nature that we should dispose of, faggaladingdong ass nigger