Kalispell is the white ethnostate we've been looking for

Just moved to Kalispell Montana. It's paradise.
- beautiful blonde white women with braids (pic related) everywhere
- no niggers or jewfags
- clean mountain air
- cheap AF
- no tattoos on any girls
It's the perfect place to raise a family. Why am I the only Jow Forumstard here?

Attached: typical-kalispell-girl.jpg (970x647, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

loveliveshereflathead.org/
archive.org/details/pleprospectus
mhrn.org/reportingform
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's nothing but gorgeous trad wife material EVERYWHERE.

Attached: typical-kalispell-girl-2.jpg (1500x1000, 325K)

demographics

Attached: kallispell-demographics.jpg (300x300, 17K)

>- no niggers or jewfags
Until now.

pretty sure niggers and jewfags can't live here or tolerate the lifestyle

Attached: sing-cowboy.jpg (300x376, 136K)

>Just moved to Kalispell Montana. It's paradise.
>- beautiful blonde white women with braids (pic related) everywhere
Hahahaha.

I've been to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho.

Nooooo beautiful women in braids. Many cute girls, most preggo by 20. Chewing Copenhagen. Swearing constantly.

A few worthy girls, barrel racers.

ALL have added you couldn't hide with a European license plate.

>- beautiful blonde white women with braids (pic related) everywhere

That's can't be true. Sounds like paradise.

>jewfags
Doubtful.

Attached: imagineanhonestpresident_lambright2020B.jpg (1191x463, 105K)

I strongly considered moving exactly there a while ago, but the per capita income seems very low and crime rates are high. Are these stats deceiving? It otherwise seems like the perfect place for a Jow Forumsony.

Two questions:
1. Are you a Jew and/or a nigger?
2. Is this a trap?

Good job advertising it you retard, enjoy your cultural enrichment, you deserve it.

Attached: 1523720753596.jpg (828x1034, 93K)

No, I'm a white guy, learned to code, work remotely from laptop, looking for a non jew community connected to the land.

Niggers can't do any of this shit.

Attached: nigger-rap.jpg (996x1024, 197K)

Quit moving to Montana you fucking assholes. The flathead valley is overrun with fucking retards like you.
We're full and you dickturds are shitting up the whole area.
FUCK OFF!

Too cold, too arid.

>Why aren't you here?
Because I live in an economic dead zone with a large family.
I can't afford to escape.
It would be like someone in the Congo saving up for a new life in Los Angeles.

I'd love to live the white dream life, but it ain't happening for me anytime soon.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x2268, 1.42M)

Seriously fuck off back where you came from.

We're gentrifying the whole valley and there's nothing you trailer trash can do about it.

In 5 years you won't be able to afford your property taxes and I'll be buying your father's and grandfather's land.

Go back to walmart poorfag, your break is over

how much do they pay for computer science guys

Depends how good you are. $85 is average

85k per year or 85$ per hout?

$85 / hour

assuming we have a 40 hour week, that would be 160k per year

SHUT THE FUCK UP WE ARE FULL.

plenty of money to score braid wearing horse riding blondes with great asses

We will out breed you hispanic jew

sorry but i'm coming, already looking for jobs user :*

At the rate that the invaders are spilling onto this continent, you'll have millions of whites joining you in the next ten years. Probably where whites will make their last stand on planet Earth.

we have one for you

Attached: 45opennsid - Copy.jpg (1250x823, 119K)

I agree. The valleys are easy to defend also. I've heard it gets snowed-in for about 2 - 4 weeks in the middle of winter, so there's no way any niggers or mexispics will live through that.

Sorry man. Frenchfag incoming. I'm gonna read some French poems and seduce a harem of 'muricans blondies over there.

That's fine, as long as I can pork your daughters when they grow up in 13 years. I'll need some time to finish the compound on my ranch.

Excellent, need more trees though.

did somebody say trees?

Attached: trees.jpg (1892x743, 373K)

jesus christ

Rivers and lakes are my own paradise.
I would trade my shitty urban life for a house, a woman, a forest and a lake.
AND you're selling me all of this paradise without any non-white demons and zombies lurking around.
Brb, getting ma' plane tickets.

The white ethnostate can only be a dream come true if all the priorities are in order.

Secure funding.

Secure a viable resource.

Build a strong border, gun turrets, snipers, landmines, our own military guards.

Create our own currency to trade among ourselves, no paper currency whatsoever.

Viable energy sources (Make our own)

Death sentences for race traitors or any of those not allowed in the WE.

Approved white media/music/entertainment in the WE.

Secure nukes for our WE to fend off the Kikes and Mutt races if they invade. No UN talks either. We will be our own nation, just like North Korea having little to no help at all.

Have DNA testing before entering the WE. Must be 95% or higher white.

Cool fren, i always wanted to become a cowboy

Attached: DSBKE62VQAAWL2W (1).jpg (778x931, 167K)

We also have great clean water. Here you will see Whitefish lake

Attached: whitefish-lake.jpg (1582x855, 463K)

Beautiful!

Because it is cold as fuck up there.

Attached: 1559851175977.gif (300x216, 3.07M)

Loaded with young teen blonde nymphs by the way. They all want to be mothers by 20, so you'll feel manly with a very young very hot very innocent wife.

Attached: whore.jpg (640x797, 74K)

I think at some point, many states in the US will simply go for secession. America will break into multiple parts or even collapse.
The country is so immense that at least you still have this possibility.
On the other hand... France for instance, I don't know what will happen to us. There are already nigs and arabs everywhere in small villages, we're running out of time and space. Conflict might be our last resort, but at the same time, French people aren't willing to go to that dangerous territory...
Fuck. FUCK.

Good job you fucking retard, now creaturas that larp as whites on this board are going to invade that place.

Isn't whitefish where (((toyna gersh))) is? The kike who harassed dickie spencers mom and got the splc to sue anglin?

Sure there's no Jews there?

Attached: 1562833725269.png (1014x1022, 2.51M)

Attached: 1563049384887.jpg (583x328, 29K)

It's all about will power, intelligence, strength, keen focus and determination. If you and the others pooled in and worked towards a way to escape the hell and build a better life. It can work.

>No jews
>Montana
lmao

There is literally 0 chance France or England survive. Other countries are probably irreparably fucked as well, but those two in particular are totally doomed, even moreso than Sweden.

OP do you know the number one rule of finding nice places in the world? You don't talk about these nice places.

>ALL have added you couldn't hide with a European license plate.
What the fuck does this even mean?

I live back in here, on the left, right on the lake

Attached: i-live-back-in-here.jpg (1865x732, 649K)

I doubt they will survive

This thread is a joke. That whole valley North of Missoula is fucked.

Yeah it lives in Flathead valley , it got it's feelins hurt by the bad goy anglin

How is the internet connection there, my job depends on it so I can live wherever.

I moved to whitefish 6 years ago and just moved away back to my home state..

Please be very careful... love lives here is incredibly powerful in the flathead valley.. do not expose yourself

Yes just like there was 0 chance Spain would do a reconquista.

Attached: 1563014283983.jpg (208x242, 16K)

Good job. Keep those awful racists out. I'm involved in my church's resettlement program and we need the room in Kalispell for a group of lovely Eritrean men. We've already settled many Somali and Confolese families in the area and we're barely getting started. Racists stay out no one likes you.

It's great! very fast.

what's that mean? you got burned by a whore?

>beautiful blonde white women with braids (pic related) everywhere
NO

- no niggers or jewfags
Lots of very powerful Jews in the flathead be careful
- clean mountain air
Wait for smoke season.. it fucking sucks
- cheap AF
Lol no.. it’s expensive as hell
- no tattoos on any girls
Everyone in the flathead has a tattoo
>its the perfect place to raise a family.
It’s a very good place to raise kids.. just be careful and don’t get involved with a famous WN in the valley

>Why am I the only Jow Forumstard here?
You aren’t there is at least one still there but I left recently

I'm tempted to move there and bring my slavanigger ways with me till it's indistinguishable from alabama

Yes there are some very powerful people of Jewish descent in whitefish

Innocent wife.
Montana.
Pick one.
They're good liars and won't tell you about their trains and gangbangs that happened in highschool. College is when they act innocent. Good luck bud.

Hello, I am in Ohio and want to relocate in the near future for too many reasons. How easy it to find a job there? I fit the majority, also workout and stay active along with good diet for the most part. Why Kalispell? What makes it the best place in Montana or the country for that matter? Are there any cons to Montana that everyone should be aware of?

LLH is a very powerful anti white hate group..

I won’t name the person I am talking about but just saying don’t get involved with people that say they are part of PLE

Umm how exactly are you planning to legally move there?

crazy enough I've been looking at Kalispell and Missoula for the better part of 2019 as a place to relocate from Texas. It's beautiful, OP, hope you're having fun.

Wow I guess they’re perfectly comparable circumstances and I’m eternally BTFO.
Or not. Probably not. Almost certainly not, right? In fact they’re not comparable at all. Apparently despite your smarminess you’re out of your depth.
First of all, the only way France or England would *willingly* engage in muh reconquista would be if their governments were violently overthrown. This is not only an impossibility in the modern age because of the insurmountable military capabilities, but because the will isn’t there. The people are brainwashed and there is 0 reason to think that will change in time for the revolution that wouldn’t even be possible anyway.
Second, the problems are deeper and more varied than Muslims.
But you can keep doing pushups in your basement and watching Les Miserable pretending like revolution is on the doorstep if it helps you get through it.

-bads
It’s very expensive
Pay is very low
Winters are incredibly long
Smoke season is late July through August
Liberals control the politics there don’t expose yourself or you will be the tall blade of grass in a very small valley
Schools make kids feel guilty about Indians
Costs going up everywhere wait for another Economic bust before you move

Goods
The schools are very white
Skiing is fun but getting very expensive

This is unacceptable
Time to ship in some somalians before all those white people become nazis and start stringing up niggers

I moved from Texas to Kalispell 6 years ago and now have moved back

Congolese are being imported into Missoula

>Seducing amerimutt women
Prepare for bugs

No cons. Yeah, there are a few chunky whiny jew bitches, but the Nazi flag scares them away real quick.

There are only upsides. Age of consent is 16, so get one young and you'll have 8 blonde kids in 10 years.

Sweet. I'm a spic with over 600k in home equity in Los Angeles. I'm fucking tired of the traffic and fake wannabe celebrities. You sparked an interest, and after doing some research on zillow, wikipedia, and City-Data, I think I've found my next destination.

TIME FOR SOME CALIFORNIAN REVERSE MANIFEST DESTINY

>LLC
This shit? loveliveshereflathead.org/

>PLE
What is PLE? I don't understand it.

Attached: niggers-absolutely-need-whites.jpg (950x653, 169K)

Oh I found it
archive.org/details/pleprospectus

Attached: santa=nazi.jpg (1000x562, 44K)

Why? the PLE or LLC?

>LLC
I meant LLH

EVERYBODY
SPAM
HATE
REPORTS
HERE
mhrn.org/reportingform

LET'S GET THESE JEWS!

checked + based! i hate poorfags too. i’ll look into the area.

I am just warning you to keep your head down and be careful

>its another disclose 99% white areas in the hopes that niggers and spics flock to it.

I have guns and in shape / abs / blackbelt karate. I will fuck up all these jews.

That won’t help you when faced with legal action

No matter how much you work out, you are inferior to the Jewish people. They are the chosen people by God. You, on the other hand, are white trash. Deal with it.

how to build abs and burn belly fat senpai? :(
what is the best food to build muscle or do i just need to eat more than what i usually do

>mhrn.org/reportingform
I just spammed this Jew run hate report.

EVERYBODY HELP AND SUBMIT ONE OR TWO HILARIOUS REPORTS

lol every kike ive ever met is a weak fucking manlet you kike meme flag faggot!

- intermittant fast
- drink water
- no carbs
- no beer
- do exercise

I'll fuck your sister and I'll fuck your daughters

>- intermittant fast
which mode? is it ok if i fast two days per week? like wednesday and friday?

>- drink water
how much?
>- no carbs
name specific food please
>- no beer
like not at all?
>- do exercise
is calisthenics ok or do i need to hit the gym? the only thing i dont have is weights, i guess squats are top tier exercise but i need gym for that

The abs are way more important then the black belt.

fast two days per week? that's not very good. Just eat a 5 egg omlet with veggetables once per day, and drink a gallon of water through the rest of the day. Drink nettle tea and horsetail tea. Don't drink beer for 30 days. squats with no weights are fine, burpees, pushups, jumping jacks. Don't run or jog unless you are not fat. If you are fat you will get hurt by running, and most other shit too. Get a gym with a sauna and go in there at least 10 minutes a day.

Your testosterone will be 100x higher in 30 days and you can drink beer again and do whatever you want.

eat food in a 4 hour window DAILY for 30 days

Is there a lot of wilderness in Montana? It's an appealing state for when I want to escape England.

I wish my face was the saddle

Absolutely amazing state, I love Montanta. But you're going to die by super volcano

yeah and elk
just hurry because the Jews have arrived and they are importing niggers galore