based

MIGA

LISTEN TO DADDY DON GOY

HE LOVES ISRAEL SO SHOULD YOU

DONT QUESTION ISRAEL
GIVE US YOUR TAX MONEY
DIE FOR US!
MIGA

Attached: 1515082082019.jpg (586x638, 122K)

He also didn't disavow white nationalists, he just said yeah a lot of people agree with me.

Pedes: Trump is using Israel as a shield and trying to get the entire left to hate them
Boomers: Israel is our greatest ally, they are the only democracy in a place that has none
Jow Forums: Trump is either a kike puppet or a brainwashed boomer like other boomers
Me personally: no comment

Attached: 1544374959744.jpg (480x480, 86K)

Based! Trump is MIGA

Sure rabbi
twitter.com/timkmak/status/1150812657705979906

Attached: adl.png (980x790, 218K)

Is Trump retarded or something?

To low IQ people genius looks retarded.

I hate Jews. Why is Trump doing this to us, the millions of jew haters that elected him?

Can a retard really become a billionaire and then president of the most powerful country n Earth?
I guess if thats true all that really matters in life is your connections to the right people, maybe having a large amount of money to work with at the start of your life
depressing to say the least, if that is really how it works
I want to believe he's a smart guy and earned what he has, but

Attached: 1561020178286.png (840x854, 434K)

Obviously not universally applicable, most of the time retards are just actually retarded, but there is some truth to that. Give the average person The Waste Land to read and they’ll think Eliot is raving.

who you know > what you know
Applies to lots of people, especially Epstein and Trump.
But even if these guys are dumb, their handlers are not.

BASED! Everyone look over here! Forget all about the failed ICE raids this weekends.

Trump was more upset about what those congresswomen said about israel than the US. He brought up israel like 4 times and literally said you hate america if you hate israel. Lmao.

>Kyrgyzstan
>Founded: Aug 31, 1991
>Population: 6.20 million (2017)
>GDP: $8.01 billion USD (2018)
>Area: 77,202 sq miles
Extra RARE!

>five tweets in ONE DAY mentioning Israel

Zionist cocksucker has shown more loyalty to Israel in one day that he's shown to white Americans in his entire presidency.

Attached: 1562952038546.jpg (800x450, 139K)

NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT JEWS
NO ONE
FUCKING HELL, ALL I HEAR AND SEE ALL OVER MEDIA IS ANTI-SEMITIC THIS ANTI-SEMITIC-THE LABOUR PARTY IS ANTI-SEMITES TRUMP IS THE JEWS PROTECTOR NUCLEAR BOMBS COMING FOR ISRAEL THE 6 FUCKING GORILLIAN OY VEY ANUDDAH HOLOCAUST GOYIM FUCK OFF KIKES FUCK YOU FUCK YOUR NATION FUCK YOUR BABYLONIAN GOD FUCK YOUR STAR OF MOLOCH FUCKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

You shill memeflags are getting obvious. Trump isn’t perfect on Israel but his tweets are working, and nothing he said about Omar is wrong

>it doesn't concern me because many people agree with me

Attached: You are so mad right now.jpg (1248x702, 177K)

And you zionist shillfags never stopped being obvious. Trump could EASILY and just has EFFECTIVELY made his point about Omar and the rest of and her/their hatred of american without mentioning israel. And yet he mentioned them 4 times. It's beyond transparent.

will the Democrat Jews condemn her or back her?

Attached: 1561324943430s.jpg (125x107, 2K)

Based orange boomer kike.

So it's official?
Jow Forums loves Jews now?

Boomers are fucking retarded and can’t be changed about Israel so it’s better just to manipulate them

>just accept israel as our overlords
>you can't change it
>we're "manipulating" them by giving them everything they want and doing everything for them
based 4d zionist chess

Either that or we're all Democrats now, there is no other option.

Fuck Al Qaeda and their Jewish masters.

I noticed that too.
Breddy gud trollin desu

Attached: neverforget.jpg (1858x2490, 1.7M)

>Jow Forums is one person
Dipshit

>al qaeda and ilhan omar are jews
Kek

Nice try muhammed. You should take Trumps advice and go back to your country. You aren't welcome in America while we make it great again.

incel

Tell me an alternative to vote for? The entire democrat party is anti white, anti guns, anti borders, anti Christian, and anti free speech. They also support muslims, which are worse than kikes.
So yeah, guess its MAGA until there is a viable alternative.
Im not sad tho. We can make SCOTUS pro America again at least in terms of the Bill of Rights, bordets, and guns.
Smile memeflag, it will be a few more years before we begin removing kebab.

Have sex...with goats. Muhammed

Lmafo I like how westerns are fighting each other.
Much civilizatuon, lmfao eat shit

Attached: 1562347870764.jpg (700x700, 99K)

Attached: 1562090070946.png (960x960, 1.24M)

Says the kike hiding behind the memeflag.

Muslims are retarded. If they would just leave the West we could concentrate on removing the globalist together. But since they are here and are a threat muslims must be removed first. Its sad really. All those lityle niglets being evicted and mosques being burned down.
Don't worry tho muhammed, we will build Churches on the ruins and new white neighborhoods once we level the roach infested muslim housing.

>says she "hates jews"
wtf based

>Tell me an alternative to vote for? The entire democrat party is anti white, anti guns, anti borders, anti Christian, and anti free speech. They also support muslims, which are worse than kikes.
This is your brain on Fox News

How old are you dude? If you're under 60 and unironically think this way you need to kill yourself

Memeflags are always kikes or muslims, lately more muslims. I have fun with them really.

Has this type of shilling ever worked? massive overt support for israel and the US's zionist obsession and rabid rambling about muslims followed by an out of place use of the word "kike" to try and fit in. It's so transparent.

absolutely based.

Eh? We aren't fighting eachother. The Democrat party are invaders and muslims, not westerners.
There is no such thing as a muslim westerner, its like saying you are a nigger kkk member. You are either a Westerner, or a muslim, pick one.
Its like being white or muslim, pick one.
Shame you guys gotta leave soon. Make sure to take your wurans, we will be burning any you leave here.

>Says she "Hates Jews"
Meanwhile in Zognalds world: youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

>My name is Donald Trump and I'm a BIG FAN of Israel!

hahahahhaha fuck yeah!

MIGA

>MIGA
good goy
btw. how the ICE raids went mutt?

Attached: 1527249312485.jpg (900x1000, 214K)

Look guys! The boy whp cried wolf is yelling about zionists and kikes again! He must be right this time!

Nah nigger. Fuck you and the kikes. Im a white man and a militant Orthodox Christian. I don't owe you or kikes shit nigger. Get out of white countries, take your psudokike islam nigger pedophilia and go to Palestine and fight the kikes yourself.
Trump told you you should leave, you should listen.

Lol keep fighting air dumbass.

Attached: 1563139548748.jpg (489x370, 37K)

imo he’s going all out because the fix is in.

He handed over his entire genetic legacy to the Jews, every grandchild of his is a jew, what is that? 9000 D chess?

Only a retard or a shill thought Trump was going to start dropping redpills on the Jews. I'm always amazed at how many fags ODed on memes and get tricked so easily into a textbook purity spiral.

4D CHESS MIGAPEDES!

Nigger response. What are yoy a boomer? Who the fuck watches TV? If I did I would watch FOX over MSNBC. What you think they are worse?
Nigger speak activated.

Lurk moar faggot. Democrats are openly against all the things I listed and for all the things I listed. Im not gping tp argueveith a newfag retard that thinks there is some kind of nationalist wing in the demoncrap party.
Answer my question if you want anymore responses. Which candidate can I trust to disobey the demoncrap party's anti bill of rights pro immigrant pro muslim agenda?
Tell me newfag shill. Enlighten us.

>shit I've been rumbled
>need to up my use of "kike"
>I'm self conscious now so I'll use it 100 times in my next post.
>surely they wont notice this time
>totally organic
You couldn't sound more like a boomer neo-con if you tried.

Its afraid.

Attached: 1563153755910.png (1044x870, 410K)

THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF HIS PRESIDENCY ... AND MY LIFE! :D

Is the only reason Trump speaking out about these women is because they told the truth about Israel??

you can't say Israel is bad and then literally say "muslims are worse" its obvious you are just another pathetic boomer being manipulated by Murdoch and the neocons. sad

>doesn't understand how politics works
Just neck yourself tranny

Retard memeflaggot doesn’t understand bait

You think shit talking shit about some irrelevant not even Muslim congresswomen is relevant to the US how?
None of these are threats to Israel. Drumpf using theses tactics to rile up his base.
Wakeup from your bubble dumbass

Lol the irony is that if you looked beyond these two brown gashes' meaningless rhetoric on the the Jews, their policies are a huge net positive for the Jew.

Ah yes, the boy who cried wolf is accusing me of being a boomer as well as a kike because Ilhan Omar is a nigger and a muslim and I want her to leave along with every muslim.
Sorry to be redundant, I know muslim and nigger are synonymous. Ill call her Niggress squared from now on or double nigger.
How about both racially and religiously a nigger? Will that work?

Look faggot, if you want me to take you seriously. Tell me an alternative to Trump that will close the border, appoint Constitutionalist judges, protect gun laws, free speech, and encourage kebabs to leave?
Neither side is gonna solve the kike problem, but if we can remove kebab and I can keep my guns and house Im game.
So tell me muhammed, enlighten us on what a goatfucker pedophile would do if he were white?

Well considering 99% of the population thinks antisemite is the worst thing you could be, I dont really expect any normie president to start dropping redpills on the Jews you moron.

Hail rabbi

Not a response muhammed. Im just gonna ignore you. I asked a legit question and you can't answer. Which tells me you are a shill.
So go suck the double niggresses asshole idgaf.
This is a white mans country. And you will be renoved along with your double niggress slavemaster.

>talking about a loud mouth nigger muslim congressman is irrelevant to America.

Woo lad you guys are desperate to take attention off of her.
So are you a muslim nigger too(double nigger)?

I honestly don't understand what Jow Forums expects from politicians, do they really think any politician with half a mind to actually win an election will ever go full 1488?

This.

It comes down to this. I care about stopping the leftist agenda more than stopping Israel's skillful protection of their own self interest. The fact that the ideologies of the left were created in large part by Jews doesn't change the fact that those policies are becoming increasingly antagonistic to both Israel and American Jews. Good, we need all the votes we can get. And remember, he hasn't invaded Iran yet. Also, I think a lot of this is to provide damage control when they out Epstein as Mossad. "Hey, you guys are totally our bff's and all, but this motherfucker is going to jail."

>hurr this iz yor brane on fogs noose
Only a retard leftwing prole drone thinks this is a gotcha argument
>>cnn says i’m smart and i believe it
Answer his question you dishonest faggot: what democrat is worth voting for if trump is such a disaster
Protip: you can’t

Well, exactly is just tactics to rile his base.
>I'm the defender of jews, vote for me
That's how politics works, even though he could actually be harmful to Israel and Jews.

Dude no cares, I bet if she resigns you think you defeated Islam or some shit. Again, you fighting air.

Exactly. And if muslims feel unwelcome and start leaving I consider that 2 birds with one stone.

Right now for me its abour having enough time to stock up in all the things I need to help my people when the shit hits the fan. Im not gonna vote some rainbow flag waving muslim party in power just because kikes are manipulative.
I want my guns, speech, church, freedom preserved as long as possible.
Democrats are not for any of that. Kikes or no kikes.

Waiting for shills to defend this

Lmao. I voted for him and I am a kike. I tried telling you people and you laughed. Suck my Jewish dick and thanks for your voting contribution.

Now they're "failed" God I really do love you shills. You'd think with all those mental gymnastics you'd have an ounce of muscle somewhere on your body

Doesn't a jew manage her campaign?

>dude no cares

Wrong. Lots of people care in normieland. And normieland votes nigger. I know you are obsessed with kikes and pray to a sandnigger city but most Americans want you out. And the more this niggress acts like a muslim nigger (double nigger), the more people will stop being shocked when we start making them feel unsafe here.
Im playing the long game. You faggots are tring to pull us into some stupid muslim shit again and as you said, no one cares about dead muslims. Fight your own wars. Kill the jews idgaf. Its not my problem. You are here is my problem, our problem, the white mans problem.
Go home.

>Has this type of shilling ever worked?
That's a good question memeflag, has it worked for you yet?

Ilhan Omar: "DRUMPFT is an anti-semitic nazi!!!"
Domald Plumpf: "no U are the anti-semitic nazi!!"

Gotta love modern ((((politics))))

There are plenty of pro-Palestinian Jews, they're really the only ones who can talk honestly about it without getting called anti semites. Good for them. I think the Palestinians have got a raw deal too. Doesn't mean I want a bunch of Somalis moving into my neighborhood, or that I'm proud there's somebody wearing a fucking hijab in Congress.

Muslims and jews allied to murder and rape Christians and steal their land before in Spain and Greece.
You aren't educating me on anything.
She is a muslim. Saudis work with kikes too. They are also muslims.
I mean really there isn't a big difference Im not surprised. Muslims are just a larger more menacing and actively violent group of kikes really.
If they all leave there won't be problems. Trump is basically going after 1/2 of the kabal, democrats are beholden to both and against the Bill of Rights.
Hitler isn't running so i have one option.

Yeah but...uhh...diversity is our....uhhh...strength. Well just go back tour cave caveman while the rest of us evolve into silence at gunpoint slavery. You’re the real fascist for not wanting this.

No one is telling you to vote for her you moron, just defend her on the naming of the Jew which solves the whole issue.
>But, but she's anti white
Faggot like she will get anything done, go listen to what David Duke says.
davidduke.com/thursday190711/

I think I agree? Having trouble distinguishing your sarcasm from your message user. Care to elaborate?

Still nothing about how Jews are the ones facilitating immigration by being in control of the nation.
Go away you kike, you're not American.

David duke is a washed up flip flopping dinosaur who’s only real follower’s secretly want him to buttfuck their poopholes.

>Jow Forums: Trump is either a kike puppet or a brainwashed boomer like
The possibility that he's trying to play both sides against each other never crossed your mind?

this is absolutely 4d chess. He just forced the entire democratic establishment to circle the wagons around AOC and omar, in the middle of the feud brewing between aoc and Pelosi. this is political genius. The racist card doesn't work on trump so he can keep doing stuff like this and it wont effect his polling.

Sarcasm. Using racism as cudgel to get people to think a certain way or not to point out the obvious by silencing them with the threat of that label is only being used ad nauseum by one political party. If everything is racist then nothing is. They have overplayed their hand by labeling anyone under the sun as a racist simply for saying i disagree with you

Fuck david duke and fuck you shill. You know damn well revealing 100% power level is gonna get us no where and even hurt the movement. Which is why you, a muslim, are pretending to shill for us. I wanna be smart about it, inch people toward the truth. Going full David Duke is like just shoving a dick in a woman without foreplay, you are just gonna drive the bitch away.
Furthermore, Im not gonna help make a muslim nigger (double nigger) popular because she is woke on the JQ. And she isn't woke on shit. She is speaking only for palestine and I don't gove two shits if every Palestinian and Israeli die tomorrow in a nuclear fireball. Its not my problem. She is jyst as much a kike as any other cunt in the democrat party. And the bitch works with the globohomo.
Again I've laid out my argument. White men are turning the tide with Trump, unifying, and waking up. Going full retard Tarrant style will only bring in more shitskins and faggotry.
Its Trump for me unless you can find a nationalist that will shut the border and keep guns legal that has a chance other than him. The demoncrap field currently is a line up of cunts.

Dude, the anti immigration think tanks and political groups are full of Jews who realize maybe importing millions of simple Catholics who haven't been exosed to Jews may not be in their best interest or ours. Allow yourself to step out of the "Jews bad!" box to see reality. I'm not saying change how you feel, but don't allow your feelings to cloud your brain.

Attached: 1493929494426.gif (320x240, 1.54M)

Literally the boy who cried wolf, muslim shillfaggot.
Tell me this faggot. How is alliwing a nigger muslim to speak for you while she openly supports disarming whites, destroying white families with lgbt pedos, and impirting more muslim niggers into my country help the white man?
You are the nigger kike here faggot and your obsession with kikes is a shill tactic to manipulate people into supporting unelectable candidates and steer the elections in the favor of muslims and degenerates.
You are the kike here faggot. Im playing to win. You are manipulating people here to your kike globohomo Islamist agenda.
Tell me faggot, is Ilhan Omar part pf the Muslim cadre supporting more immigrants coming here or no?
Right you kike nigger muslim, she supports more immigration.
So take your Saul Alinski shit and your double nigger ideas and GO HOME.
No one here is buying what you are selling.

>Lets go with the controlled opposition because he tells me he loves me when he fucks me the same way
Vote with your gun faggot, but no we cant do that cause of the propaganda steering people away from this information. But naming the Jew IN ANY WAY is better then turning around to get fucked. Globohomo will fulfill under Trump or a leftie, however naming the Jew can do some serious damage and its the only solution. Quit it with the 4d chess meme.

Spot on. Thanks for clarifying

Making the election a referendum on AOC, who polls at what, 30 percent approval nationally?

Why is going extra hard with the anti-semitism shit? Is this some 4D chess, purposefully overdoing it to push some kind of point or get a certain reaction? This just seems weird, especially with the ADL telling him to chill out

It's to get the dems to take a firm stance against Israel.