Reminder That Julian Assange Is In Prison

Remember when Hillary Clinton said she wanted Julian Assange in Jail Trump actually succeeded in doing and know one cares.

youtu.be/L-wR37B-Tfs

Attached: 1550019753614.png (719x513, 584K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/assangemrs/status/1021546918684504064
twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/1148991217616785412?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=9a9qh6OiEmE
youtube.com/watch?v=l0UEv7C8Bco
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1563155770268.png (1200x1200, 2.44M)

Complete 180°

Leave it to a retarded fucking boomer faggot to act like Assange is the bad guy

twitter.com/assangemrs/status/1021546918684504064

I care.

The comments under her post is so black pilling
Well I'm glad at least someone does

I care
Does anyone even know exactly where he even is now or whats happening?

Attached: 1537492926111.png (205x246, 4K)

bump

Attached: 1546572839755.png (644x942, 97K)

bump

Attached: 1553504949076.gif (652x562, 392K)

Being subjected to psychological torture

twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/1148991217616785412?s=19

Bamp.

youtube.com/watch?v=9a9qh6OiEmE
>Published on Jun 7, 2019

>RT takes a glimpse into Julian Assange's life behind bars - RUPTLY agency has exclusive video of the Wikileaks co-founder inside London's Belmarsh prison. The video comes shortly after the UN's special rapporteur on torture, Nils Melzer, claimed 'Assange had been exposed to psychological torture' during his years in the Ecuadorian embassy - and is now 'suffering its consequences'
>Published on Jun 8, 2019
youtube.com/watch?v=l0UEv7C8Bco

Moslem inmates doing his dishes

50 week sentence for skipping bail? then he goes to the USA? and is fucked?
how much was the bail, it seems like someone in the world could've funded him, so he had bail

Mabey he doesn't feel safe in the public?

Hillary Clinton wanted to kill Assange with a drone asshole go lie to someone else you fucking worthless piece of shit.

He's still going to be in prison solitary confinement for life, I would honestly take being dead over that.

>Being subjected to psychological torture
upon reviewing the video, apparently being confined for 7 years at the embassy is what damaged him, and now being in prison is causing issues.
I guess, but lets face it, he will likely ""die"" soon, but not before reaching the USA and being properly probed for all information such as sources.
It is sad and Trump could try to save him, but it would cost him a tremendous amount of boomer voters and even something like a pardon, he would still ""die""
It is a pretty hopeless situation, no other country will risk fucking up relations with the USA to somehow try to save him. So....

Fuck what boomers think we elected him to solve these issues he's going to have to leave office someday anyway. What's the point if you won't try your hardest once you get in office and if Trump came out in support of him I don't think he would lose votes, most likely one of the reasons he one is because of WikiLeaks.

What country arrested Assange? What country is holding Assange?

He would have to wait until his second term. The risk is too great until then, and by then it will be too late. An insane amount of boomers see Julian as a "traitor" to the USA, as well as a good chunk of people in the military. Trump is in a bad position but I can see one way he could get away with it. Somehow have the charges fail or dropped or something in such a way as to blame it on someone else, a fall guy, so that he can both save him from prison while at the same time appearing to not even know anything about him and distance himself from the entire event.

the video is right there man

But when he came out in support for WikiLeaks during the campaign season saying "We Love WikiLeaks" he didn't lose support and boomers didn't see that as traitorous why would they now?

And there is no guarantee that he gets re-elected

i downloaded all of the Wikileaks insurance files and they never released the keys.
i'd share them, but it's 547GiB and change.

drumph is a zionist puppet

I want him out, but there isn’t much he can do since he’s out of our jurisdiction.

Theres a difference, boomers heard wikileaks and the Hillary emails and of course ran with that, and it was just a rally, notice he never tweeted it. Unlike Jow Forums, the casual normies and boomers were not watching EVERY rally, they were just going to them when he came to town and such.
Helping Julian himself, Trump directly associating with him, they know his name, and their kneejerk reaction, as well as the neocons reactions, is to shit on it.
So you can see it is one thing to mention loving wikileaks, hell most of them probably thought wikileaks was just the hillary shit, but it is another to mention Julian by name and work to help him.
You can tell he already knew the risk and that is why he acted as if he'd never heard of it. His mind won't change about that risk

Remember when wikileaks published those dmc emails revealing eric schmidt was working with the hillary campaign pledging to make sure google infrastructure would be used to help make people vote the right way?
Remember when t_d was actually useful for anything? Remember when we thought the wall would be built, illegals would be deported and work visas reduced?
lmao, feelsbadman. I'm sure we can fix this country with the next election, goys!