Trump destroyed

It's time to start grooming Pence for 2020. This president is finished.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-15-14-35-45(1).png (720x317, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?462607-1/justice-department-anti-semitism-summit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1562977208205.jpg (634x401, 85K)

No one cares about racism anymore.

c-span.org/video/?462607-1/justice-department-anti-semitism-summit

drumpf is finished (this time we mean it)

Sure he is, useful idiots.

the racist card doesn't work on him. im convinced trump could call Al Sharpton a nigger on tv the week before election and it wouldn't effect his polling

What does racism even mean anymore

OP is black-flagging as the opposition to up morale.

55k, that's it?

Wow, this is literally the first time anyone has said trump is racist.
It's over
We cant let him get his hands on the nuclear codes
I'm a cruzmissle now
911 was an inside job

The left has completely burned out the word 'racist.' It's so overused and meaningless that no one pays any attention to anyone who uses it anymore.

It has the same meaning as antisemite now. A racist is someone who is hated by Jews.

Just boomers regurgitating Tucker Carlson talking points.

I don't know what that means but obviously you're a racist.

>55k tweets
Now compare to his continuance and realize why you should stop listening to blue check mark manufactured reality

OH NO!!! Trump is being called a racist, just like in 2016. and we all know how that turned out

How the fuck does this benefit him at all?

You'll see it rising for days. The GOP will be forced to abandon him, redneck.

Attached: itsRisingPoltard.png (720x894, 133K)

Yeah nah. I care. I won’t be voting for him again in 2020.

and that's a good thing!

Sage the shills

Holy shit! Plumpf is done this time for sure. I just changed my vote to Hillary.

This is the usual bollocks we have seen for the last 5 years. Are you retarded?

It's actually gotten to the point where people are fine being called racist. And it will only keep on snowballing

Oh no, echo chamber keeps echoing. This must be terrible terrible news

copy that

Oh noez. 55k accounts on a platform that is composed of mainly fake accounts will surely sway the will of 300+ million people.

Who you voting for you memeflaggot?

How often does twitter cook the books on what is trending? Trump will do more of this shit up to the election. I dont want dems to go crazier and possibly win.

Bernie or no one

Its become so overused that its lost any power that it once had. Nazi will be the same with the way the left are pushing anyone who doesn't agree with them is one narrative.

Fortunately, the only people calling Trump a racist are literal retards, so all the outrage can be safely ignored.

Attached: 7960876086708.jpg (338x612, 30K)

>yes no
This is your brain on cuckservatism. Incapable of honest speech.

Criticizing anyone who isn't white.

Only women, fags, and celebrities use Twitter.

>You'll see it rising for days. The GOP will be forced to abandon him, redneck.
I thought the GOP was the party of old racist huwyte men why would they abandon trump for being “racist” ?

Attached: 4C001A30-102B-4B07-BD7F-4974E9992EA1.png (500x522, 133K)

He's not racist

Like anyone is going to remember this 1 month before the election after all the debates and everything.

Unironically this is actually 4d chess. AOC and her wing were looking like they were about to get slapped by the moderates, now Trump put them back on top with the mega phone where they are going to sperg about white people while people watch Ariel and 007 become niggers.
The more the white consciousness grows and we vote like a racial block like niggers and spics do, the better.

Dude you do realise people won't care anymore a week from now right?

that term has lost all meaning.
plus twitter has lost all correlation to public thought long time ago. everyone knows its just a bunch a jew bots repeating themselves.

>Wtf I love Glumf now
Truly a rollercoaster of emotions

All decent politicians all over the world think that immigration should be ruled out.
But they were afraid of the liberal totalitarian media and couldn't say anything.
And President Trump finally challenged the taboo.

Just watch the division this causes as Biden the old white man fights against Muh POC for the nomination. You think AOC and Harris are going to stop playing the race card? why would they stuff like this makes it seem to powerful

because everyone privately knows that Al Shaprton is a nigger

Attached: shaprton tracksuit.jpg (680x454, 76K)

so what has he said this time that has the (((news media))) all up in arms?

that republican memflag really makes your post more believable shill

ill be voting trump again and everybody i know will be 2

enjoy 4 more years of Trump baby

Everything is racist so nothing is racist. Fake outrage doesn’t work

he told ilhan omar to go back to somalia where she came from if she hates america so much and loves al gaeda so much

he also told communists to get out of the usa

people are flipping their shit

Trump da 4D Master Manipulator

Eat shyt, niggaaa

I wish he was actually racist

Detaining and incarcerating people without a trial and SEPARATING FAMILIES when the innocent people are just trying to exercise their human rights IS RACIST and ANYONE who supports this president is racist too.

Q isn't real

So in other words nothing racist, and something 80% of us secretly agree with, even if we can't express our opinions publicly due to where we live and our job, etc, etc.

You are assuming "racist" is a bad thing. I think you will find the voters consider it synonymous with "honest."

This dangerous for trump. Hes so stressed out he already has a plan to have Ivanka run as vp with pence if this happens and he has to withdraw due to "health issues".

>Trump is racist!
Wow hot take, haven't heard anybody say that

Attached: 1495408229244.png (1884x2268, 1.28M)

^

yawn, what else do you have for us shill??

The only time the GOP was actually close to abandoning him was after Access Hollywood leaked, and it only made him stronger

Attached: smum5wn8mtrz.jpg (960x600, 124K)

Then by that measure Americans are one huge mongrel race and it irks me. Theyre godless and mixed with so many ethnicities even whites have a sub 100 Iq on average. Theyre basically genetically engineered golems, vessels dumbed down through 56% science to serve the news.

But Harris or Warren can beat Trump

Wow some of the trash in liberal fucking cali and oregon are using their free low income to post "OrAnGe MaN bAd" on twitter, literally no one fucking cares, shill harder faggot.

Separating families isnt racist. Protecting our nations laws isnt racist. Deporting illegals who have broken laws isnt racist.

But it should be

Attached: 1493355581126.png (1522x540, 547K)

Trump is really, really finished this time. I swear.

Not understanding how many people of the same race stay together, whew.... shill harder if you want better reactions....

It is when you only do it to brown people. Melania isn't getting deported. And what about the Native Americans? You just kicked them right out of the way.

that's actually not even that many, they got the whole pedowood doing hitjobs and everything

>your opinion
=/=fact

Theyre still here. Being drugged up and placated by welfare. Thanks democrats. Why should Melania be deported?

show flag, i'll give you $100

>DrUmPf iS FiNiShEd ThIs tImE

Kill yourself fag
SAGE

In what universe you moron?

It's not racism. It's telling foreign born citizens to go back and fix their country if all they do is complaining and stonewalling progress. Like that funding shit for ICE, where they voted against more funds to deal with that huge amount of immigrants, whilst complaining and even making shit up. The audacity of those liars its unbelievable. They deserve a punch to the face, resignation and deportation fucking traitors.

Not racist, you stupid faggot

If I had a dollar for everytime I heard "the presidents finished" I'd have an 8 ball and a hooker for every day of the year thru to his second term.

Attached: 1563122313318.jpg (640x503, 76K)

lmaooo look at this fag

Attached: 1548160395037.jpg (480x320, 13K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-15-15-43-30(1).png (720x613, 54K)

He's still going to win regardless if you vote against him or not vote at all.

If someone called me a racist I'd take it as a compliment.

Has Twitter ever been caught fudging the trending list? I assume they do but is there proof?

Wait... the democrats called Trump a racist? That's IT. I"M FINISHED WITH DRUMPFH NOW

If he did that, he'd win in a fuckin' landslide. Hell, he'd probably even get about 80% of the negro vote.

Didnt vote for Trump on 16 and wont in 20 but would love to see the meltdown if he wins

They're even calling each other racists and it's having absolutely no effect. They've finally nullified the fuckin' word.

Man how will Trump ever recover from being called a racist. This is unprecedented.

This. It has lost every meaning because they call everything what's not their opinion as racist, or something somethings phobic, and the people who don't have their opinion are nazis and bigots. It's so easy to see through their shit.

Twitter is not real life

Thank you for your logical support, Germany.

2/10 bait. Gave you an extra point because it’s funny

I’m a proud racist and antisemite. Loud and proud, brother. Loud and proud!

Didn't vote in 16 but will in 20 to make America white again

>id
>NIG

Bigot

Racist

Then you don't belong here. This is a place of reason, common sense, love and peace. Don't believe the media. They try to paint this place a certain way. Namaste brother

Literally hitler

Racist

Sexist

Orange

Agreed.

Nothing more than another desperate screech from the left.

>2016: IT'S OVER
>2017: HE'S DONE
>2018: IT'S OVER
>2019: HE'S DONE
How's that working out for you, sweaty?

No you don’t.

Who the fuck even cares anymore?