Right wingers who unironically think all liberals get triggered by the ok sign and drinking milk should neck themselves...

Right wingers who unironically think all liberals get triggered by the ok sign and drinking milk should neck themselves. Literally 99% of normies have never even heard about how Jow Forums tried to claim these symbols.

Attached: 92051b9.png (1080x1257, 163K)

give birth

acquire coitus

have children.

unironically we should start calling niggers neighbors, that's always what I do out in public

Search YouTube for CNN Pepe. They literally ran like a 20 minute segment about how frogs are racist.

meanwhile in the real world someone got kicked out of a baseball stadium for an OK hand sign

Attached: 125917C4-3D78-4C05-A873-13116BB44CCE.jpg (750x1247, 610K)

He got kicked out for a different reason...

Attached: 1c429e5.jpg (750x913, 75K)

>all liberals get triggered by the ok sign and

We don't need all of them to get triggered, just enough to create a media event is perfectly fine.

>hurt durr they didn't troll our irrelevant YT community

Attached: Zina-Bash-Okay-Sign-Kavanaugh-Hearing-e1536323075312.jpg (640x449, 42K)

Except you stupid faggots have been telling even tim pool that the ok sign is racist. He has you retards on video saying it

Saying the n word is the same as saying nigger. Everyone knows its nigger.

wow another screenshot of a twitter user making a strawman argument

Based fat Amerimutt

Your pic is not the baseball fan user was referencing

have a family

My girlfriend's old job literally had a meeting about whether or not she was a white supremacist cuz she was doing the OK sign in a photo on instagram. If a person is liberal, they're fucking retarded. Same goes for you op.

Attached: 1559796743210.jpg (300x291, 16K)

>my neighbors comit the most violent crimes in the nation
I never had any trouble with em

Haha that's exactly how it is.
Shaun is so right.
Nobody got booted from an event or lost their job over the okay sign.

And here you are wasting life you will never get back to tell us all about it. Womp womp

>Literally 99% of normies have never even heard about how Jow Forums tried to claim these symbols.
Liberals aren't normies.

wtf are you talking about you schizo liberal

get out of the house and have fun.

>not all liberals
Excellent point!

Attached: F77B027C-0AAE-49CB-BC67-AD340C9D0F2B.jpg (622x711, 95K)

Shaun would have a really good point here if that was all that happened

play video games

does anyone watch the owerwatch league?

That audience overlaps with discord / chan culture pretty extensively

More importantly, is your girlfriend a white supremacist?

Welcome, newfriend.
The only people I've seen mentioning the "OK" sign recently was one post today similar to your own (it was probably you seeing as it worded almost identically), and I haven't seen the milk-related stuff since it was a flash in the pan meme... was that two or three years ago...?

Shaun & Jen are one of the LEAST intelligent left-wing channels in existence.
They lie through their teeth and blatantly dishonest in ever single video.
They lie as much as kikes do. I was actually surprised by how dishonest they were when I first checked out their channel years ago.

its shit tier esports, nobody gives a fuck about it other than blizzard drones
the only relevant esports are fighting games, csgo, and lol

This was literally how the left was with AOC, Warren, Leftist YT, llhan, Tulsi.
>Left: LOL LOOK HOW OBSESSED THE ALT RIGHT IS OVER AOC AND HER DANCING, OMG THEY'RE IN TOTAL MELT DOWN MODE AND CAN'T GET ENOUGH
>Most of Jow Forums: No it's because her economic-
>Left: OMG LOOK HOW OBSESSED THEY ARE WITH HER THEY'RE IN ABSOLUTE MELTDOWN MODE.

As for the OK sign it fell out of relevance and became another hand sign game for awhile before some retarded journalist sperged about it online being racist which re-ignited the whole thing. Once again the opposition shows it has to be behind the curve and do some hard context denial in order to appear to be right.

Attached: Gtfo2.jpg (720x339, 22K)

That's not even him you fucking moron