Can anons tell me why rape is bad?

I get banned on reddit for asking this trivial question.

Rape is just a few minutes of peepee in vagina. It's what that hole is evolved for. Why do women want to punish men so severely for a few minutes of harmless fun? Don't ugly men deserve sex too?

Furthermore imagine you're so hot a guy will risk 10 years in prison just to fuck you. You should feel honored.

Attached: Abigail Shapiro.jpg (404x720, 23K)

>flag

K-KHazar milkarz?!

I couldn't find a more rapeable woman in existence.

Because of bible or something, rape is natural

appeal to nature
not an argument.

>Lebanon
What a surprise.

You're violating the NAP by using and damaging property without the owner's permission.

Attached: BigSmoke-GTASA.jpg (291x433, 38K)

Very true. Many evolutionary psychologists have agreed that rape is the best way for ugly men to get sex.

Ok, this is epic

What if a man raped your asshole? It’s only a few minutes of peepee in your poopoo

Attached: A1C3496D-7F9B-472E-B0F6-D3269416236E.jpg (646x401, 188K)

It's not that we don't have cucks and male feminists too. It's just that we kill them.

>teehee nice try incel but you're still never getting this puss

To rape people you first need to overpower them you know.

How would you feel if a negro fucked you in the ass against your will?.will you let it go because its just few minutes of a dick in your ass?

Attached: a45ed06f05f5ea7695247355e53b2ad9.jpg (480x720, 36K)

Greeks raped, Romans raped, Christians raped, Muslims raped, Persians raped, Mongols raped, Spaniards raped etc. it used to be a common thing with not much demoralization

we thought the same thing.

rape is a myth

That's different. Assholes are not meant for penis.

>Don't ugly men deserve sex too?

nope!

Because you are forcing a human being to do something out of their free will. Would you punish men who rape you user? Or would you let it slide, what if your rapist has STD or HIV?

rape is a social construct

most women fantasize about being raped

Wtf is that actually her

/thread

why not offer your asshole to an epstein type and find out?

At least no whitetoids raping nigger women in USA.

Sex is a human right.

medical doctor here, the anal sphincter mechanically has very different properties that aren't very supportive of rigorous pumping action penetrative sex comprises of.

that's one component (along with promiscuity and the practice of unsafe sex) that explains why so many gay men have STDs

typical wog

Roastie detected

>Flag
checks out.

Lol,its not easy to take a cock in a vagina either.Also what if the rapist is really ugly and is carrying a disease.Also the uncertainty whether the rapist will kill you after he is done or harm you in any other way. its not a pleasant experience.

Idk. I just good Abigail Shapiro nudes and got lots of results, not just that one.

appeal to nature
appeal to emotion
appeal to popularity

Merci doc.

Are there vids of this Rachel chick?

nope. Not by any legal, moral, historical or contemporary definition.

Nope.

>Lol,its not easy to take a cock in a vagina either.

Attached: 06ABB10D-57C2-41A9-BDAE-665FE17F2101.gif (200x200, 1.89M)

>Sees flag
>Sandniggers promoting rape.
Why am I not surprised?

That's just what the white girls you stalk tell you.

don't laugh at downies, they can't help it

What's the actual sauce

niggers have no problem raping women

if the dick is huge and pussy tight but not wet I bet it will hurt.

It's bad mostly because it's dysgenic, a man with power would be able to get any woman he wanted.

Rape is usually done by people with bad genetics.

A Chad wouldn't need to be raping, but if he likes the thrill, it ain't so bad for the gene pool.

go back

I don't stalk anyone,Also they are right .

I bet you also think "racism" is wrong and that we are pass that now

I'd risk 10 years to assrape you, bougnoule

>not wet
Over half of all rape victims cum during rape. Most probably enjoy it and are wet.
Sure you might have some who are dry but that’s a minority. Rape turns most women on and that’s what makes them so conflicted afterwards.

ad hominem.

HAHAHAHHAHAA shut the fuck up retard

Looks like no bobs and vagene for you Pajeet.

Would you be ok with me spitting in your mouth?

it really depends upon the rapist.I bet most men in this thread will cry if pic related tried to rape them even though she is a women.

Attached: gty_leslie_jones_red_carpet_jc_160721_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 52K)

>reason rape is bad
Rape is a form of temporary slavery of the most tormenting kind. Not only does another person forcibly take control of you, they take control of your central nervous system, compelling your body to tell you it feels goods even as you are terrified by the seizure of your personal agency. Then you spend years associating what should be a pleasurable and meaningful experience with the trauma of having your body and mind stolen from you until the perpetrator became bored with you and discarded you like a piece of trash.
>reason people nowadays think rape is bad
Everything is beautiful and nothing hurts. Every day is a wondrous experience where servile machines and low status workers shower you with delicious and exotic bodily pleasures like mocha lattes, mint ice cream, tobacco, and avocado toast (organic, gluten-free). Work is like a home where you spend hours chatting with your friends, playing on your phone, and answering e-mails or phone calls for but an hour or two. Your leisure time is filled with men giving you free drinks and praising the very ground you walk on, for you were blessed with a sacred vagina. It matters not who you are or how you behave, you were born noble. Another vacation in a mystical foreign land awaits you next season where a dozen muscled men will pleasure you until you get bored of them and throw them away like tissues. Should the worst befall you and your anxiety about whether you truly deserve to be a lustrous princess (you do, bby!), a doctor shall, for free or nearly free, give you a pill that returns you to a pleasant haze. Should you be injured, a doctor shall give you the most powerful medicine to make you feel like you are walking on clouds.

But then! An ugly subhuman approaches you when you are alone and uncouthly asks if you might accompany him! Him! The ugly gnome, merely 5'8" and a BMI of 25! He thinks you are in his league and this thought will haunt you for the rest of your life.

its true though women don't have it as easy as men.

Attached: Abigail-Shapiro-kinky-nude-leaks-9.jpg (640x853, 58K)

You sand niggers will settle for a goat and are even raping the men in Sweden at this point. No one feels flattered.
Maybe if Chad raped them they might feel flattered, you not so much.

I'll sum up how to fix Modern Women:
> Any Women cannot be raped until 25
> Any Women cannot be raped while Married or a Widow
> Any Women cannot be raped after 40
> Unmarried Women can be raped 25-40 but other crimes such as breaking and entering, public sex, and assault (that causes injury) can still be prosecuted
> Child Molesting Adults who rape anyone 14 or below get death penalty

Just solved modern society!

>Can anons tell me why rape is bad?
Rape is immoral.

Axioms necessary:
>there exists private property
>you own your body
>acting on someone's property without their consent is immoral

Proof:
A woman owns her body.
Rape is the act of using a woman's body without her consent.
Rape is acting on someone's property without their consent.
Rape is immoral.

-----------

Unless you disagree with one of the axiom (which one? why?), rape is immoral.

Attached: esoteric pol.png (1200x758, 678K)

That's not a woman pajeet...

If you have ever spent one day in jail then you will know why your whole post is terrible. Have you ever had your privacy violated very physically and aggressively? Think about it user, we're animals with a conscience and advanced brains, we have this advanced society to show for it, yet go to primal instincts. This is surely a sign of civilization's progress receding. By the way, I was not connecting the first two points of jail and physical violence personally, but that is a standard duo which is why my point reinforces itself.

All I can say is there are many cases where you think differently and disagree, but a law is intertwined with it. The only thing you can do is vote to change your country's legal system.

It's a camwhore named Rachel who uncannily resembles Abigail.

see

why did nobody post khazar webm
goddamn you niggers are useless
SAUCE

By the way, I do not disagree that rape is immoral.

she has a vagina therefore she is a women.

Men are not woman.

how is she a man?

Dear OP I think you are retarded, I'm here only for the khazar milkers, cheers.

Eugenics is evil. All men should be allowed to have sex regardless of how inferior they are and without need of women's permission.

Incel cope lmao

Attached: 981246871249.jpg (258x245, 12K)

KHAZAR MILKERS
WE ALANS AND SCYTHIANS NEED TO RAPE THEM

>most men in this thread would cry
Is what I was talking about.

Maybe for you, but that looks more like a man.