Google's Plans To Prevent Another "Trump Situation"

>Be an executive in one of the most powerful companies in the world.
>Have a super secret meeting where you discuss all the different ways you can prevent Trump from getting elected by censoring right wing content and such.
>Some guy records the meeting and uploads it.
>Respond by saying that you were having a "casual chat" and used "imprecise language".

Should and can we do anything?

Attached: download (2).jpg (251x201, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

projectveritas.com/2019/06/24/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/
youtube.com/watch?v=GhRapsbwhqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

projectveritas.com/2019/06/24/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/

Just more reason for the government to bring suit against the tech giants

At least a politician is stepping up and saying that corporations should have no say in politics.

Too bad they've been shamelessly selling us all out to corporate interests for decades now. Based Gaetz giving them the finger hosting it on his site though

Hopefully this will bring changes in JewTubes gay guidelines and such. He seems pretty serious about it.

Sure, you should kill all the executives and their benefactors. In Minecraft, of course.

Attached: approved.jpg (300x428, 87K)

>implying the justice system actually works against rich people who control the justice system

>>Respond by saying that you were having a "casual chat" and used "imprecise language".

ayem fidden ta cazually pop muh empracized glock up dis bitch poopshoot, in minecraft, ya feel me dawg?

Attached: 1557327655294.gif (250x355, 1.34M)

Attached: 1562425225505.png (512x148, 14K)

this screencap AGAIN. protip: 99% of pol posters are neets or self employed and pretty much immune to the effects of doxxing and social media terrorism.

Just a coincidence this casual conversation shows up in SOPs, internal memos, and between people. It is also suspicously like cambridge analytics thing with facebook.

its been 100% memory holed. Bringing it up can get you banned from certain websites.

The use and abuse of AI is a threat to survival of the entire human species.

It is more dangerous than nukes.

Watch this user, for a taste of what these idiots would bring upon us all.

Attached: 1555528589213.png (1020x605, 896K)

Attached: KommandantIrony2.jpg (1295x642, 105K)

It's not foreign election interference if a multinational corporation with stock holders from all across the globe interferes.

indeed.

Attached: 1557574994159.jpg (1200x1888, 872K)

That would however, be grounds to label google as a country in it's own right, and then declare war on it, enabling use of military force on it's physical location.

Attached: 1557057481435.jpg (3434x2959, 2.01M)

Bitchute link?

nothing is beyond our reach

Attached: 1.jpg (2304x1728, 883K)

trump wont do shit because hes all about muh stock market

>NLP guys
What’s that?

zuck actually tried to stop mass censorship but lost. he no longer controls the brainbug

it they're actually tracking me i hope they publish the entirety of my post history going back to 2004. thanks in advance, there are some gems there and i'd love to take a trip down memory lane

Then it's out of control, and this video still applies.

Attached: 1563218768483.jpg (680x618, 29K)

Is it bad that I want to hate fuck her?

As long as she dies in Minecraft in the process, no.

>punishing poors who can't afford a Jow Forums pass with decreased privacy

Don't see how that interferes with right wing sensibilities. Fuck the poor.