Trump's racist double standard

If Democrats from non-white immigrant backgrounds should 'go back to where they came from' if they don't like America why doesn't the same apply to whites from immigrant backgrounds?

Boyle is right. He's from an Irish family, as are a disproportionate amount of other Democrat politicians, yet no-one has told them to 'go back'. Why the double standard?

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2019.07.15-19_47_21.png (1050x851, 155K)

>immigrant family
i stopped right there. either be a LEGAL immigrant or shut the fuck up

Because they gave up with the Irish, they're a damn lost cause

because Ireland isn't a shithole

Because he hates Trump, not the entire country. Fellate a shotgun, memeflagger.

All the Dem women in question were from legal immigrant families, doofus.

>42 years old
>I'm young!

Probably because he’s never heard of you?

that's young for a congressperson

From countries that are 3rd world you fucking retard.

No trumps 100% right non whites have no place in America

Attached: 6C2064B3-8CDA-4242-82B4-7BBAC0E1ED3C.jpg (2500x5000, 3.95M)

>orange man racist, orange man bad
>meme flag
Every. Single. Time.

Goal posts: moved.

What does that have to do with anything?

Every single person in America should be sent back to whatever nation represents their closest genetic heritage. Americans must be kept as indentured laborers and second class citizens in those nations until our children are re-intigrated. Amerindians too, they can go back across the Bering Strait. The North American continent should be returned to wildlife and no human allowed back for 14,000 years when the stink of Judeo-Christian Liberalism has faded. Quarantine the Great Satan like an irradiated hellscape.

The difference is the gang of 4 are all from shitholes and hate america. You'd think they'd have a sliver of gratitude and thanks but instead they go around spewing clear anti-american rhetoric, that's the difference. That faggot in OPs photo is Irish so his quality of life wouldn't have changed much going from Ireland to USA. Of course none of the retards in this thread or jewish journalists reading this will care to understand the obvious difference.

I'd take a free ticket to Poland in a heartbeat.
>suck it, NJ child support court

I'd be more than happy to throw this potato nibbling retard back to an gorta mor island, though. Mother whoring irish nigger.

>why doesn't the same apply to whites from immigrant backgrounds?
They aren't in congress, shitting in the country and saying nice things about al qaeda.

White immigrants don't show a blatant hatred of america.

He can gtfo out, too

Jow Forums BTFO!

Maybe because you're not out running your fucking mouth about trying to turn the USA into your former shit hole

Rep Boyle: "Notice me, Senpai!!!"

Attached: 1549713332372.png (500x500, 406K)