Jow Forumstoids unironically believe they're going to heaven

Fucking lmao. God probably looks down on you fags in disgust.

Attached: Screenshot_20190716-072225.jpg (1434x1148, 690K)

So glad I left this deranged boomer cesspit for Jow Forums and /lit/ last year

Attached: images.jpeg-8.jpg (423x348, 24K)

>1 post by this id
Yep. This one's going in my slide cringe compilation

Attached: 12109847357771.png (476x477, 294K)

Fuck Yahweh

Attached: images (11).jpg (265x190, 9K)

>I can't count to 2
Yep. This one's going in my "yet another low IQ memeflag compilation".

The Lord giveth, the Lord taketh away.

Attached: 1563211961691.png (688x750, 33K)

Accept Jesus Christ as your savior.

>2019
>worshipping a kike on a stick

stay gone please

Listen man im not perfect and neither are you. In a perfect world men like me would not exist. But we are not in a perfect world.

jews don't believe in heaven

Jesus hung out with the prostitutes and homeless of his time.

God would be happy here, and probably have some lulz himself about people calling out the Synagogue of Satan.

I don't want to go to heaven, if he's not there

Attached: 1517396367055.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

What's up with this nigger shill on a VPN. Doesn't he know Jow Forums was physically banned in NZ? Very few providers allowed it.

Man this is cringe. Pinochet was a jew puppet. Read Miguel Serrano!

I have. You're delusional if you think the average Jow Forums anons behaviour is in line with the teachings of Jesus. Lol even if you remove the religious component, do you really think the average personal integrity and moral character here is enough to do anything positive in our society?

Very true. Doesn't mean we shouldn't try to abstain from degenerate behaviour.

You don't know what you're talking about. Spark, the largest nz telecom provider, only banned Jow Forums and infinity chan for 2 weeks.

god better let me into heaven or ima fuck his shit up

Idk about heaven or hell but this girl said she wanted a lot of psychotic fetish shit to be done to/with her. This has made me more aware to be careful of what I verbalize or wish for. It’s a sad story but there is a level of irony to it that draws out the angry anons who are hurt by their own life circumstances. Hopefully this will not turn into a full blown attack on this site because I would genuinely miss the other slow moving boards I contribute to.

To add on to my previous comment, I don't believe it's really that hard to abstain from creating posts like in pic related. We are imperfect but c'mon, it's literally not that hard to refrain from celebrating murder.

Same. Jow Forums has given me alot of value over these years.

I replied to that post. Pls include me in the updated image.

Attached: 1550354632426.jpg (538x800, 66K)

>You're delusional if you think the average Jow Forums anons behaviour is in line with the teachings of Jesus.
Well no shit, the average user is not even trying to follow the teachings of Jesus

>Probably true t b h
That was me :)

Awfully convenient of you to generalize the entire board and flip their views. I guess the countless "ATHEISTS BTFO" threads represent nobody huh

>everything is either black or white
sigh

This. All the 'Christians' on here fight, trying to justify their petty little lifestyles of hate and unironic bigotry. Hate the black, hate the Jew, hate the asian, hate the pagan, hate each other, try to interpret the Bible to your own wants and bias. 'Deus Vult' larping. Truly a 'Christian' example.

Attached: depart.jpg (423x750, 70K)

The cognitive dissonance you find on Jow Forums is only matched by the LGBT community.

I don't think she deserved it but something like this was bound to happen to her.

I just reread your post and I think I initially misunderstood, sorry for that. I think you're right in that the average user isn't trying to follow the teachings of jesus but also at the same time, alot of these anons like to larp or project themselves as Christians.

Lol no one cares kike

Sure, both authentic and mock Christians exist in any community where Christians gather together.

See? Just what I mean.

she was literally asking for it unfortunately

God loves me. I pray every day for him to guide me in his Will and give the strength to defeat his enemies (the Jews).

Same here. Women need to learn to leave Jow Forumscels alone, any attention they get from them isn't worth it.

>God probably looks down on you fags in disgust.
Why do you say this? Could you elaborate?

Why do people think it’s good thing not to have any empathy

You don’t come across as smart just a cringe edgelord

>God
>heaven
>2019
can you grow up?