German "superior race" aryans:

German "superior race" aryans:
>did almost nothing for most of their history and Germanic tribes and barbarians destroyed the cultural centre of the world in 476 A.D.
true Mediterranean master race:
>created the basis for democracy, western culture, wrote countless plays, dramas, and history books
>superb works of art and statues were created by mediterraneans
>civilised the barbarians and savages and conquered trade to the point where someone from Rome could trade with someone from China
Aryans are not the master race, mediterraneans conquered your fucking barbarian asses, and what have you fucks done so far? Have gay accents and import niggers wholesale?

Attached: image.png (750x713, 35K)

>british
>white

proud to be a MED

Attached: evropa.jpg (750x562, 58K)

someone is a greek fago

med master race, even all the bitches love us too, were a perfect balance of white and dark skin.

>we wuz relevant 2000 years ago
Fuck off med nigger.

ik all those white girls in northern Europe especially love med dudes, lets not lie to each other here

>mediterraneans conquered your fucking barbarian asses
That's like a Jap bragging about beating America at Pearl Harbor in 1946.

Attached: IMG_20190715_154841.jpg (1080x679, 84K)

You're either a "italian" American or a jew. Both the Latins and Germanics are integral parts of the superior white European people. When you get to slavs your argument becomes valuable.

t. Sicilian/Dutch

>created the basis for democracy
That's not something to be proud of.

Greeks were white until ottoman occupation. Your only balanced because your grandma likely serviced Turkish cock her entire life

Divide and conquer thread

> Stupid nigger kike detected

found the anglo dog

Hurr durr muh tan. My Italian side are all pale as germans, and tall. If you're dark you have some arab or turk blood in you
disgusting

When did history begin because the exact same could be said of the Greeks and Italians in an earlier time.
Mediterranean "superiour race" sea people:
>do almost nothing for their history and destroy the cultural centres of the world around 1100vB.C.
true Fertile Crescent master race:
>created the basis for civilisation, astronomy, agriculture, irrigation, wrote the epic of Gilgamesh
>super works of art and statues created in the fertile cresent.
>civilised the barbarians and savage sea peoples and conquered trade to the point where someone from Libya could trade with someone from India.

Meds are not the master race, Persians conquered your fucking barbarian asses, and what have you fucks done so far? Believe that homosexual pedophilia was the highest form of love?

Attached: Let me tell you about how attractive my people are, I would know, I beat off to the above picture tw (1560x1196, 2.1M)

fertile crescent includes hebrews. fuck that

and 99.9% of that aramic/assyrian/phonecian blood was wiped out by real sandnogs way back

Now ISIS and other goatfuckers are the litteral inhabitants of our cradle of civilisation.

So there is no "fertile crescent masterrace" even though there probably was once

who even is Charlemagne. / thread.

>did almost nothing for most of their history and Germanic tribes and barbarians destroyed the cultural centre of the world in 476 A.D.
The WRE was disintegrating on its own and Romans became lazy sissies who didn't want to fight. Germans rightfully took over and would have continued classical antique culture until the ERE fucked up Italy and muslims fucked up Spain.

>created the basis for democracy, western culture, wrote countless plays, dramas, and history books
>superb works of art and statues were created by mediterraneans
Germanics and Anglos created much of the art and culture in the early modern period (english plays, german music composers, etc.)

>civilised the barbarians and savages and conquered trade to the point where someone from Rome could trade with someone from China
Northern Europeans created even bigger empires and had global dominance in the modern period.

Was more to make the point that the centre of progress and innovation has changed over time.
Pic related shows where all of the major early civilizations on earth began, along major river systems in the northern subtropics. Civilization could only have started in these places and it then moved northwards in the Far East and West.

Attached: Early civilisations and environmental luck..png (1196x668, 290K)

Show flag, kike

Retarded pastanigger.

Most of German scientists are Alpine and Dinarid, not even "super blond master race" like the propaganda in SS.

Attached: rontgen-13540-portrait-medium.jpg (496x744, 67K)

Most of Germans don't look like "Super blond nordic master race", just look at South Germany or East germany.

Attached: Arnold_Sommerfeld.jpg (185x272, 4K)

Germans are actually swarthier than Anglos

Attached: 1560643557715.jpg (634x632, 89K)

Germans have 10~20% med admixture, and 0.5~2% red sea admixture(exclude North) by eupedia, and that's make some germans created a similiar phenotype of Ancient Greece, that's why we need to keep the Germany,France,Italy and Spain countries safe.

Aren't those "Super blond master race" actually the most inferior out of all Europeans?

we are relevant today. And quite honestly never stopped being relevant. A finnshit should be ashamed on the mention of the topic itself

Fuck with thread like this. Fag OP is a kike.

We are better united than divided, North brothers.

FPBP

Attached: hello i am huwhite30.jpg (670x476, 133K)

False Levantine people have a distinct genetic history separate from other Arabs.

Attached: 2zfqxpt (2).png (1280x930, 282K)

let me end this D&C thread

Attached: 1559388527689.jpg (1024x975, 145K)

Attached: 1560807295691.png (663x541, 100K)

Shitalians and Greasers
Holy shit, most area of their countries are basically on Anatolian/North African level
Rome and Athens were once the white mans pride

based and redpilled
I'm from South Germany (rather Nordic than Alpine, tho, light-brown hair, blue eyes). The North Italians from our twin town looked like us, pale, light eyes and lighter hair.
Mutts are brown, Italians aren't.

Genetic cluster don't refute that Germans have Mediterranean admixture and don't refute that most of Germans scientists are Alpine and Dinarid, of course that Germans would cluster with British and Norwegian people because of germanic y-dna and that's doesn't make their phenotypes equal, Germany have more Mediterraneans,Norids and Alpinids, Britain have more North-Alpinid0Borreby),Brunn and Keltic phenotypes, Norway was more light than Germany and Britain, and have more Nordid phenotypes than them.
Search about pigmentantion light eyes in Europe.

The flag is showing, learn more flags. If you don't know which flag you're looking at then hover over it and it will tell you.

He just looks like the average Frenchman

>t. Jean Olivier

>Shitalians

"Shitalians", Central and North Italians give the arts and civilization to other's Western Europeans countries, what's the spread of mathematics in Europe, Fibonacci, Cardano, Lodovico Ferrari,Baldi,Castelli,Galileo, Pacioli, Torricelli...

>t. Ali samatta

Nice picture man, made me laugh. Saved :)

Attached: 1518080423980.jpg (1120x2500, 1.65M)

all of them are hindoeuropeans.sumerians,persians,a lot of hindus included.

so,what is your heritage,because you said something about my grandmother.

One side of my family is Roman Empire and the other side of my family is British Empire. I live in a country with a giant ocean WALL to protect me from african, muslim and spic invasions. I am the Apex White Man.

Attached: images-1.jpg (678x452, 13K)

IbARYANS DESTROY ALL SOUTHERN EUROPEAN SHITSKINS.

HEIL HITLER

Attached: 1562694133814.png (2000x2260, 1.24M)

Oh look, another "____ isn't white" thread. Fuck off retard.

We're building a white ethnostate, get in here:

Attached: bride.jpg (500x750, 87K)