Me and My Trad GF are cucking my Leftist Soyboy Roomate

My roomate is a leftist, we are not really friends but generally don't mind each other. He's a typical basedbo as well and minds his own business. I still like to poke fun at him for supportings stupid beliefs. Anyways as much as he pretends to be a male feminist and respect "empowered" women he's naturally attracted to feminine and typical traditional women like this one who lives down from us. From the moment we met her he talked about how attractive he thinks she is, how much he liked her, she rejected him and he was depressed about that for a week or so. Me and her got together and I found out she's a traditionalist Conservative like me. It's funny seeing him extremely jealous and resentful of the fact that we're together, and I noticed it, so I decided to rub in in his face to piss him off.

Eventually I told her how I like kissing her in front of him just to piss him off and then suggested we take it further. We both thought it was funny to see his reaction so we started making out in front of him all the time, one time he was on the couch and we were beside him, we started making out and intentionally "fell" on his lap while doing so. He looked so uncomfortable.

She then confessed to me she has an exhibitionist fetish and likes the idea of being watched while having sex and doing sexual things. So she moans really loud when we have sex to piss him off (and she gets gratification from it too), and we just yesterday left the door open while having sex and had the lights on and no sheets over us so he saw us directly having sex. Literally cucked into oblivion.

So in case you were sad about the left cucking right-wingers like with silicon valley censorship, or Trump cucking to the Democrats, just note that a fellow Fascist with his traditionalist white GF cucked a leftist.

Attached: soyboys.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Fornication/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LARP sage

I am Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. On November 7th I fell, cracking three of my ribs, which required me to be hospitalized. It was then discovered I needed parts of my lung removed because of cancerous nodules. All of this was quite stressful and very worrying thanks to my advanced age (86). Since then, it has been 8 months since I have been seen in public. The mainstream media has been caught multiple times lying about me making appearances, and I have consistently cancelled all appointments I have had planned. Also there was absolutely nothing done on my birthday of March 15th. No announcements from my family or from myself. No photos of me. Nothing.

Despite all this, absolutely no one seems to want to investigate my health condition. No one in government is asking for proof of my well-being. And the mainstream media is quick to label any average Joe that questions any of this a conspiracy theorist.

Attached: ruth-bader-ginsburg-time-100-2015-icons.jpg (1920x2560, 463K)

bianca devins was a hero

This is old pasta, but I like it

Attached: A71409CC-CE97-4A7C-BD67-DE09E2488844.jpg (640x640, 76K)

>gf is trad
>acts like a whore

Kys faggot

Attached: IMG_20190606_104926_010.jpg (768x836, 132K)

How is she a whore? She is only sleeping with me?

Well, for starters, she's not married to you.

By virtue of having sex outside of marriage, she and you are a whore and whore-monger respectively.

kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Fornication/

That makes no sense, sex outside marriage doesn't make you a whore, not if you're in a long term relationship.

This isn't cucking.

Leftists snap. Uncontrollable 50ygoy rage. You need to dominate him from time to time to remind him of his place.
You do know how to dominate a boipussy, right?

Marriages are the only legitimate relationship.

The woman in your story isn't truly your girlfriend, she's just your concubine - No different than a hooker, but at least the hooker gets paid for her services.

If you loved your concubine, you would marry her. but it seems like you'd rather just use her to gripe your roommate instead - You don't seem to truly love her but just use her for personal political rivalries.

I've seen this pasta before but it still made me laugh, 4/10.

unironically kys

bruh people have been having sex out of wedlock since the beginning of time. In fact, if you're going to be monogamous, get married, have kids and all that you better make damn sure that you're sexually compatible with your partner before blindly jumping in the pool.

Doesn't make you either of you whores

>o-other people do it so it is okay!!

trad conservative with exhibitionist fetish, i give you 1 year before she cheats on you with a hobo

LMAO im not going to marry someone im literally 19 dude im still in school and i plan to live in NY after college and she wants to go to California, no way we can get married.

literally a child, sage

>19
>child
LMAO

>also literally a spic, lol.

Either way, you're everything that's wrong with society. Trash on the s-oyboy all you want, but you're the degenerate that's causing the collapse of civilization.

Also
>going to college
good goy.

>19
Cringe what a fucking loser lmao

>Trash on the s-oyboy all you want, but you're the degenerate that's causing the collapse of civilization.
How am i causing the collapse of the West? I'm a white straight Conservative reactionary traditionalist male. With my white high iq trad girlfriend?

>going to college
>good boy
There's no alternative to college

>Cringe what a fucking loser lmao
So being 19 automatically makes you a loser? LMAO

>How am i causing the collapse of the West? I'm a white straight Conservative reactionary traditionalist male. With my white high iq trad girlfriend?

lol, first things first, your "girlfriend" isn't "trad", she's not a virgin, she's having sex outside of marriage. Second of all, you're also engaging in fornication and not getting married and having children.

You're 19 years old you should already start considering marriage and tell your concubine to either get married with you or separate from her. If you're a strong man, you will be able to act as a leader and get her to follow you.
I doubt you will, you seem like a normie degenerate that larps as a traditionalist.

>lol, first things first, your "girlfriend" isn't "trad", she's not a virgin, she's having sex outside of marriage. Second of all, you're also engaging in fornication and not getting married and having children.
Dude that's nothing, when i went to europe i banged hookers in the legal areas, having sex with my girlfriend whos in a long term relationship with me is NOTHING

>You're 19 years old you should already start considering marriage and tell your concubine to either get married with you or separate from he
Dude 19 is way to young to think about this shit. Jordan Peterson said when you're 28 you are most attractive to girls if you earn a super high salary (which i plan to since i will be working on one of the two major stock exchanges). I plan to break up with her anyway and once i status max i want a hotter girlfriend (shes hot but i want a hotter girlfriend)

>my jewish book told me not to do things that are a biological imperative

>conservative traditionalist
>fornicates

Trad thots are the worst kind of hypocrites.

Neither you or your gf are traditionalists, you are modernists

>LARPS as a conservative alpha man
>literally involves another man in his sex life
Nigger you gay as fuck

Only so i can cuck him dude, he watches me fuck an Aryan trad gf

Your get excited by having a man watch you have sex, your gay as fuck

Also, there is nothing "traditional" about having disgusting lefty fetishes and banging whores into "exhibition" fantasys.

>premarital sex doesn't make her a whore
alright buddy

It's called an exhibitionist fetish, it has nothing to do with homosexuality a lot of people have it. And it has nothing to do with him being a guy, my ideal (although i would never do this in real life) is to have sex with tons of people watching.

These aren't left wing fantasies if anything they are right-wing fantasies, i want to be the ubermensch fucking while untermesnch watch.

Until now I thought conservatives being closeted fags was just a meme but thanks to OP I see the stereotype is true

I'm not gay, i get aroused by the idea of any living person watching me have sex.

You poor kid, you haven't even been a alive for a third of your life span. Give it time

>Trad GF
>wants to go to California
k

The way I see it this could have 2-3 possible outcomes..

>Scenario A

Realizes he has been lied to by the media and leftwing propaganda and that women will always prefer masculine qualities over submissive effeminate qualities.
He will rage for a bit then vow to turn his life around; start going to the gym, take more of a pride in personal grooming bin the Rick and Morty T-Shirts and start dressing more like a classic male.
The best ending.

>Scenario B

He becomes a failed male, starts believing there is something inherently feminine about himself that can be corrected with hormones and surgery.
Of course when asked he will say he's felt this way since age 3-4 etc.
Depression and possible suicide to follow when he realizes he is just delusional.

>Scenario C

He becomes bitter with resentment and goes full Elliot Rodger.