Will women ever learn?

Will women ever learn?

Attached: 7AC4B054-CEC8-4B0D-A16B-526719644E4A.jpg (720x960, 69K)

most don't need to because the SMV of women is higher than that of men

No because history repeats itself.

Attached: Roman women being roasties.jpg (2448x3264, 1.22M)

when we start beating them

Yes, when they turn 30.

Attached: smv_curve1.jpg (1040x510, 37K)

taking applications for housewives

please post ur qualifications

Doubtful

Attached: 1547740047128.png (839x2172, 305K)

>Will women ever learn?
When men actually starting wanting that

What brainlet tome did you pluck that out of?

holy fuck that made me angry

Why?
It is just some stupid reddit tranny LARPing

Show income first and pics

Yeah but avoidable to some extent. If the woman is the one demanding that the man should wait for sex until marriage, then there is a huge red flag.
The man should be leading the woman, you can lead traditional roles with a woman's leadership since in traditional roles the man is suppose to lead anyway.

>women
>learning
hardy kek

my qualifications:

senior ugrad in computer engineering

6'ft
handsome (not a meme)
blonde
not muscular but im working on it

>senior ugrad in computer engineering
Do you even have a job after that?

>do i have a job

does the pope help pedophiles get away with their crimes?

This. Women don't learn, they look to authority to lead them. Right now that's the government and mass media.

Is there a girl with a tattoo that is a virgin? It's like saying you want a virgin that doesn't do heroin. I'm sure there are some heroin junkies that are virgins but they're all men.

but what do women prefer?

Are you under 30?

you could maybe get a 4/10 200 lb girl with those qualifications

i am white

>Is there a girl with a tattoo that is a virgin?
more than you would think

personality is what counts

My girlfriend has "virgin" written across her lower back from before we met. So yeah, virgins do get tattoos.

that was such a sad story holy shit. not only did she just throw herself away to another guy but she tried to patch it all up by just offering sex. as if the person disgusted that you gave up your virginity to a stranger is gonna want to have sex with you now instead of want to throw you out of the house.

LMAO

did you get it revamped after the first time you did it?

>Lower back tattoo
>That actually says virgin
>And her idiot boyfriend actually believes it

Attached: B6VKtiA.jpg (303x540, 25K)

i cant post pics on an automated spit roasting forum

r u even grill or one of those fat disgusting bald apes chomping on a pirogi as you type

I always liked the smug face the right one is making. Imagine fucking here brains out to make her understand who's in charge

Do you ever wonder why women don't prefer you?

God, I love it how incels and angry white men can only bitch about this shit online.

You know you will never, ever in your wildest dreams outvote us...right?

2016 was a freak occurrence, a tantrum by a dying breed of pissy white dudes who will never make it happen again.

You just don't have the numbers and 10% of you are gay.

Storm's a coming, assholes. And it is very brown, very feminist, and very fucking Stalinist for shitty regressive throwbacks.

When Dems get power back, you cucks will be dragged off to PRISON for posting hate speech online.

Women are so DONE asking for their rights. You fought them tooth and nail and now they are going to take those rights with soul crushing force.

Fuck your shitty slutshaming.
Fuck your imbecile creamsicle President.
Fuck you for never getting laid.

Attached: 1563146192354.jpg (1080x1350, 150K)

>personality is what counts

Attached: 1558511243463.gif (800x800, 230K)

>2016 was a freak occurrence
nope

Grill chomping on pierogi

nice pasta

Ahem, three words: upper body strength

No, but trans women are listening closely

Attached: 1558666361166.png (947x953, 1.36M)

>trans women
>women
uh oh...

Attached: just NO.gif (320x240, 2.64M)

The only course of action would be to hunt the de-flowerer down and challenge him to a duel to the death.
Do not be the man to rob the adulterers of their consequences.

Since they were not married that would be her fathers job

never. let me tell you why.
When a woman keeps her virginity until she's married - some man has to marry her and give "prudish" women more positive attention than slutty ones.

But men often don't do that. They throw attention to photoshoped instawhores and ignore plane janes. Men give women positive attention who's willing to fullfill their sexual needs without making too many demands. Because marrying is so risky and courting is boring. Maybe they make fun of the instawhore when she dies of coke, but when they're young, when it matters, the Instawhore has a better life than the boring becky.
I personally know a 40 year old female virgin. She never found someone who wanted to be her bf. She's not good looking but also not hideous.
And since virginity is associated with youth, there will be most likely nobody who will ever marry her.
Belle Delfin will have a better life than her. Not every woman has enough self esteem and self control to observe how others have fun and enjoy life, while they are alone and live like a nun.
Added to this in 2019 before marriage (if there is a marriage) people have a relationship before they marry to get to know each other.
Good look finding a man who's willing to have an asexual relationship for month or years until the couple marries.

Lmao so then she becomelikebianca

kik: wtfwrongwituman

The woman's a disloyal cunt, but that last part was just kinda a female nature thing. Women dont really understand the importance men assign to virginity. To her, the issue was that another man had had sex with her and her boyfriend hadnt. She naturally tried to remedy this by "making it up to him" with sex. To her, this would mostly make up for her transgression, not realizing that she had thrown away something that he found valuable.

The same thing happened to me with my first girlfriend when I was 17. I wasn't with her for that long, though. It was only 6 months. Over summer break me and her had a fight and she broke up with me. So, I was just begging for her back and she would ignore me then she goes on vacation with her sister and loses her virginity to some guy she never met before. She told me about it and being my naive self I was still begging for her back. She takes me back and I have sex with her but almost immediately I began to hate her. I would have urges to kill her or kill myself. After about a month of being back together with her, I left her.

I used to be really torn up about it but it doesn't bother me anymore. I'm 31 now and it's been a long time. That was my experience of first love. I don't care about it anymore. I did later get a girlfriend that was a virgin.

never talk to her again.
If she's able to have a sexless relationship with you, but opens her legs for a stranger during holidays, she's not a good person and not the woman for his life.

why would you fuck with a girl named Lexi. They are literally all whores and/or trailer trash.

>Lexi (not her real name)
christ, I hope you're not actually this dumb

this. Men need to be more chaste if they expect a chaste woman. Why would a good virgin woman marry you right away just so you get to fuck her? You should be ready for her to open up to you very slowly and fall in love before trusting you enough to marry you and give you her virginity.

I've seen the image before, so I just skimmed it. chill dude.

This is so offensive. I'm getting triggered.

Have kids pussy. Can we get these faggots a MGTOW/incel/roastie board? They’re shitting up Jow Forums