We have to build other races up, not tearing them down. They share the planet and you'll never get them off it...

We have to build other races up, not tearing them down. They share the planet and you'll never get them off it. The white race has a superiority complex which needs to be treated.

T. White man in his mid 20's

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>british
>superior

Excuse the typos. I was quite frantic writing this.

No, other racial communities need to help themselves and have to share the desire to improve themselves. If they don't, it is not our responsibility to provide for them.

Hoestly, what more could whitey do to try to close the gap? We give them preferential jobs, easy access to education, free food, free housing. How do you intend to build them up that we aren't currently trying? Outright paying them not to nog out?

Who built you up? Name a successful civilization that was ever "built up" by another one. We will wait.

You don't learn and advance if others are always helping you. You remain an inexperienced child, crying about everything being "unfair". We shouldn't bring them down, nor should we bring them up. They need to survive on their own.

>They share the planet and you'll never get them off it

I disagree, user.

Attached: 47934653.jpg (500x747, 75K)

No, you disgusting yiddish faggot. They need to be segregated off and exterminated from the face of the Earth. Their brains and biology are not in anyway the same as ours and they are completely inferior and undesirable in every single way. We need eugenics and race hygeine for our own race, everything else can go to hell.

Attached: 9980.jpg (450x256, 27K)

>They share the planet you'll never get them off it.

Well if we shut down welfare and work minority programs then in a matter of time they shall be gone.

Or just deport everyone back to their own country and stop gibs. Literally all of sub-saharan africa will die and guess the lions and zebras can just chill there.

"Look, Homosapiens are no different than us Neanderthals. Actually, they are better because they are willing to hunt and gather for next to nothing in return. We need more Homosapiens to sustain our Neanderthal civilisation."

"They rape and murder large numbers of Neanderthals you say? Thats just specist rhetoric to drum up fear against the Homosapien community. Ha! Imagine being a specist in the year 40,000UP."

"Our numbers are not dwindling. Society is just becoming more equal. You're just a Neanderthal Supremacist. Thats what happens when you fight specism. You're just afraid of change. My daughter is half homosapien and she is beautiful, more beautiful than just a regular Neanderthal."

"Hey, where'd all the Neanderthals go?"

Attached: 42-68873364.jpg (800x600, 87K)

>Never get them off
>Never heard of Neanderthals

What a spasticated metaphor, you're literally implying that shitskinned protohumans are "superior" to whites with your little larp when it should be the other way around. Dumb Amerimongrel spastic, can't do anything right.

Attached: Into-the-Darkness-Lothrop-Stoddard.jpg (400x600, 50K)

White people have some neanderthal dna, niggers have only homo sapiens.
Also neanderthals had bigger skulls and stronger bones, hence bigger brains and more muscle mass, 's metaphor is actually spot on, becsuse it is tought that neanderthals went extinct because they were outbred.
Do your research Harry.

Attached: 1563188044859.jpg (660x495, 114K)

*bred with sapiens

I'm literally implying were going to be outbred by inferior creatures. Why the fuck would you ignore the overwhelming evidence? It doesn't matter how much better we are than them, if we allow them to inhabit our homelands it's over, because it doesn't take a genius to procreate, especially when whites literally enable it by feeding the hordes not only in our own countries but in Africa and other 3rd world shitholes. How can you be so blind?

>T. jew
Fuck off to discord

This

You are such a stupid fucking spastic spesh-ed retard. That's literally what I said in my post. I know about this shit extensively more than you. The point of my second post was that your specific metaphor was retarded. You're the one who's blind. Fucking idiot.
I know that you mongo.

Attached: Dysgenics-Richard-Lynn.jpg (180x281, 6K)

I agree, Colonialism is a good solution to build them up

Modernity was a mistake, natural selection isn't a thing anymore for humans unfortunately.
The laws were two
1) The strongest thrive
2) If you can't feed yourself you die for good
Now literal retards can live as long as hunters and workers while sitting on their asses shitting all day long

Attached: 1563132688143.jpg (816x566, 85K)

>We have to build other races up
Why is up to us - and not them, under their own power? Are you saying they can't get their shit together?
R U WAYTHITHT?!?!??

You're shitting on someone you agree with because you think my metaphor is invalid? Is that really what we need?

Neanderthals don't exist anymore. The only trace of them is a sliver of DNA here and there. That's whites in 1,000 years. Except whites won't exist anymore, so there won't be anyone to analyze DNA, or study archaeology, anthropology, or anything really, so we'll just be forgotten. Except for our structures, but after enough time passes the poor inhabitants of earth will look upon derelict skyscrapers as belonging to something supernatural. Or come upon an airplane and believe it to be the skeleton of an extinct animal. We could have colonised the universe.

As time goes on we will revert to the natural order of things. But by then it will be too late for humanity to reach the next stage of civilisation. We were so close.

why

I know all of that. If it makes you feel any better I was just irrationally angry earlier beacause I'm infuriated at the fatal phenomena of dysgenics and miscegenation I've been witnessing.

Attached: 1563177128505.jpg (500x600, 365K)

>british
>white

Attached: 1533735676724.jpg (1024x789, 106K)

I understand your frustration. I just wish there was more we could do.

>T. White man in his mid 20's
you're a child

Africans carry australopithecus afarensis and another unidentified hominid admixture, you absolute chucklefuck.

Caucasians carry homo neaderthalensis admixture

Asians carry Denisovan admixture.

This is established phylogeny.

Liberty is achieved by those who fight for it, not those who flinch and flee. Freedom of movement is not a human right. You are free to travel within your own corner of the globe, but you are not free however, to infringe upon the sovereignty of another country because you would rather abandon your own than improve it. If certain race is able of producing a quality of life that exceeds yours, then that is a reflection of their ability. Constitutions do not grow from the ground of certain countries like grass, and the feasibility of certain standards of living is not determined by the land either - but by the people themselves. If there is only one or two free countries in the world, it is an impossibility that they could accommodate the global population. If such a thing were to happen, then it would more so be an indication that the people residing in the aforementioned free countries are distinct and superior than the rest. As soon as the founding race of a country or society disappears, the standard of living that they were responsible for vanishes along with them. Look at the size of Europe compared to Africa for instance.

we did help. gave them infrastructure , clean water, hospitals, railroads etc etc...
they ruined it all

Anglos were a mistake.

This is an uncomfortable truth. An international standard of living cannot be achieved when there are clear desparities among the different races. You cannot force a form of civilization upon a people that is not able to establish and maintain something similar themselves, without any outside assistance. Therefore, claiming that 'liberty' cannot be confined to one place is equivalent to saying that the people located in that one place should replicate their society for everyone else that are incapable of doing so themselves. People have to evolve naturally. You can send certain races that are coherent and creative, to any desolate and isolated region in this world, and they will breath new life into it, plant the seeds of culture, and cultivate the soil for a future civilization. For some others, this isn't so. Only people blessed with a given level of ability and intelligence can establish and maintain a standard of living that is tantamount to them, and their level of existence. Other less capable and creative races would in the same baron and raw land, live more primitive or even in some cases, lack the required natural means nessessary to extract and utilize the resources unique to that land which are needed for survival.

Attached: Weeewlad.png (600x600, 824K)

they're breeding too fast man

There are several ways we can get people off of this planet, asshole. Some methods include atomization.

OR we can start killing them since clearly there is too many of them for us to coexist peacefully you stupid nigger tier intellectual

Checked. Just wait 'til your late 20s.

Attached: 1483152557289.jpg (898x886, 42K)

That's what starts everything you stupid fuck...

Attached: 1561968317585.jpg (900x900, 83K)

I completely agree, but we can build others up in their own country, no need to bring social and political strife here, then no one gets built up.

>We have to build other races up, not tearing them down
What the FUCK do you think the last 100 years have been? We've shared EVERYTHING WITH THEM. Every advancement. Every piece of technology. Everything.
Every philosophy. Every exploratory finding.
They don't measure up.
It's clear now.
They can't measure up. They are incapable.
And even somewhat miserable living in a modern society. The nigger for instance clearly belongs scraping in the dirt where they'd be happy. No really they stay outside anyways like 90% of the time wandering around their hoods like zombies dazed and confused because all they really want to do is make a mud pie.
And despite all this, all we have done, the other races HATE and DESPISE the white man, because it's become obvious even to them, they are inferior, and we are vastly superior.

Attached: No whites.jpg (1024x533, 112K)

Screw you too. 147 trillion tons of ammo, and invaders are walking across your border unopposed.

Other races are beneath me. They should be removed from the West, and you with them.

Attached: 1555870066701.jpg (696x464, 49K)

So what are world wars you stupid piece of shit?

Attached: 1563069716133m.jpg (1024x530, 53K)

Societal resets

Fag

Necessary

>British
>white
>man

>be boomer
>"help the the needy"
>needy people in america
>*gives entire life savings to africa*

>We have to build other races up, not tearing them down
>T. White man in his mid 20's
we already tried this
t. GenXcore
let's try something else

Attached: 1538982041106.jpg (4256x2832, 434K)

No human being outside of my friends and family is entitled to my free labor or consideration.

Niggers tear themselves down, have been until now and we already give them money to build them up, kys bong

There is no helping them if they can't help themselves.

if jannies weren't such aids riddled faggots, thread would be trimmed to just your post

Attached: niggertool.jpg (517x601, 54K)

Non-whites have done absolutely nothing except harm us. Fuck them.

I want to see them have an eternal white boot on their necks while they live in medieval squalor.