Nick Fuentes

“Based and red pilled,” 74% white Nick Fuentes bends over for a media kike and retracts his “antisemetic remarks.” Nick also has a sister who is involved in various leftist groups(blm, lgbtq, safe sex campaign, etc).

Attached: 4F51EBEF-9CBF-428A-BB95-D38709D4572A.jpg (502x699, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F9aco6o5WBE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh shit hes done

(((Coleman)))
I bet whatever nick said was cool w me

nick is a civnat catholic, he doesn't care about the 14 word and he shouldn't even be mentioned on this site. it's free publicity for him. let him fade into obscurity. christcucks who don't about race and think their belief in sky daddies supercedes carrying on genetics are traitors and worse than leftists. they will just be subversive kikes since they worship a kike. these people are spiritual jews basically.

14 words*

Wouldn’t surprise me if nick turns out to be another Lauren Southern

you've clearly got no fucking clue what he stands for based on that description.

Attached: 1563067554800.png (519x637, 301K)

It was something about criticizing Jews. I’m not sure what exactly was said, unfortunately.

OH NO NO NO NO

Nick is anti black-white interracial relationships, but past that he’s pure civnat. He has nothing against any other race mixing with white, hence the fact that he is literally half spic.

He's an optics cuck that does an intentionally shitty job of hiding his power level. I doubt he's ever said anything that can be used against him by the kike media.

I have no interest in what he stands for after I tuned into his stream for 5 minutes and heard him mock people for wanting whites to survive in their own nation. he's a civnat cathcuck. the guy can own the libtards, but normies don't even like him so he serves no purpose. he's sargon of akkad-tier. he's just a grifter soaking up shekelchats from his spiritually jewed audience.

What does Nick's sister have to do with his own political views, Owen?

why is Nick lying about his sister if it's irrelevant?

Nickers can’t answer this crucial question, so they default to claiming you are Owen Niggerton.

Again, you're a retard who takes sarcasm/irony literally.

Spic fuentes only parrots Jow Forums threads, none of what he says is new or inspiring
This is a result of money making decisions, not principles

ya, bro, he was totally sarcastic when he said Catholicism is what binds us and not race. so much irony, bro.... why do you need to lie about what this faggot is preaching?

rev up your shotguuuunssssss

He's never said that, nigger. Go back to sucking Owens dick like a good goy

I don't like Owen, he is a legit schizo and says outrageously stupid shit since he has jew blood in him and can't be trusted fully(for all I know he was sent by hollywood to be controlled ops) although I do believe he has a better heart than nick the subversive spic. basically watching these two drag each other through the mud is good. they should both be exposed and the better man will be left standing. does that scare you?

>I like Owen the Jew-puppet over some beaner without a Zionist leash
>I'm not terribly misinformed on spic Fuentes and his views I just have a different idea than reality
>You're the retard here not me

Do you guys think that Nick the Spic watches them finger each other through the hole in the wall?

Attached: 869AE58E-E8E5-4AA1-8BB4-BFB5E4B5D7A9.jpg (591x383, 35K)

wow, this is really sad and low-energy. not even worth replying to. this mutt isn't going to hijack the momentum from IBS/white nationalism and then pervert into it mutt Catholicism without any backlash. it's obvious what he's doing.

>haha some queer he has no control over is degenerate!!

wow, right wing totally btfo.

Looks like Owen was right.

So much for Spic Fuentes’ patriarchal rhetoric... It appears he’s just an incel larping as a trad guy.

That’s a forgiving Jewish guy. I’d hate for Jewish friends irl (I live in nyc it’s unavoidable) to find out the shit I post here.

Attached: B145D29F-6D2E-4F8A-9F50-437FD9AFC3F2.jpg (720x724, 60K)

Attached: 1550196799561.jpg (633x950, 930K)

keep LARPing homo. you have zero real arguments but nice try!

Attached: 1560037004914.jpg (500x500, 151K)

>eceleb worship

hiding this stupid thread get lives losers

>memegenerator
Hi leddit

Attached: 932FA500-B698-4A1B-A996-F63BAF925C07.jpg (750x493, 171K)

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. It's obvious you know literally nothing about nick from the patently false charges you're throwing at him. You could watch his show for longer than 5 fucking minutes if you actually want to stop sounding like an idiot.

Hey BigBear, hope you get to my SUPERTCHAT sometime!
I don't care for or about Nick, but why are you trying to cast spells here?

Why do you faggots care about the pissing contest between these two losers? Most of these threads are likely started by them or their supporters, in order to get Jow Forums to attack one or the other.

It was that "Jews are making my life difficult by attacking me" or whatever quote that they first leaked 2-3 years ago. Nick went off against the Coleman guy a few times after that on his show to be like "See I'm not controlled by anybody", but honestly he just seems like a nice old man based on his Twitter interactions to me.

Not like that Yavon Lebrook whatever character who's doing the "new nationalism" conferences and being a total dick to /ourguys/ about it.

Attached: 1531510426972.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

Nevermind! these people are insufferable, wizard away

Nick fuentes is such a fucking kike. It is about time that he became irrelevant.
I speak for everyone on pol when I say that Nick is not welcome in the alt-right

Attached: צפרדע עייפה.png (389x373, 274K)

It's honestly so pathetic that Owen's autistic fanbase have resorted to blatantly lie about nickbecause they got nothing on him.
>75%
You're even decreasing his percentage of whiteness bit by bit. You're like a parody of subversive kikeness

Attached: shut viper down.jpg (640x640, 82K)

>You could watch his show for longer than 5 fucking minutes

no thanks, I can't handle the obvious subversion.

This is actually good bait, ngl

Owens is a FAGGOT who thrives on drama,like a gay guy or woman.. very sad

Catholic countries are all degenerate third world shit holes

I don't like Owen, I already said he's a mentally ill schizo kike who can't be trusted, but is lolcow material. I want both of the retarded fanbases to feast on each other. they are both cancer. nickers and big bear faggots both get the rope

wtf Jow Forums, you said he wasn't based and/or redpilled, but he is both based AND redpilled

>I don't like Owen
You all claim to hate Owen, you transparent fuck. You must have a 147 IQ like the man himself.

kIKe oN a StICk, aMiRiTE fElLow NaZIs?

Attached: Unbenannt.png (325x570, 257K)

the shills attacking is too predictable. nick must be in good grace with them. they must like him preventing white nationalism into catholic cuckoldery.

perverting***

Just another day in a 90% Catholic paradise. Isn't the kingdom of yahweh beautiful. Join the body of Christ and bring truth, beauty, and goodness to the world. Logos Rising!

Attached: brazil-police-force.jpg (600x372, 49K)

Logos Rising, fellow Nicker!

Attached: 5F52D2E0-7319-453C-A2EE-A8EF44B243D9.png (1115x2600, 3.82M)

You complain about us complaining more than we complain, nigger. If you really ""don't like"" owen you wouldn't be here talking shit. alt+f4 yourself asap

Attached: 1559010030638.jpg (300x168, 8K)

"This violent favela is the rock upon which I will built my Church. The gates of hell and rule of law and prosperity shall never prevail against it"- rabbi jesus

Attached: mehta_1-081513.jpg (950x631, 497K)

Retarded boomer, did you even look at what you posted? That image is making fun of people who call their opponents shills. Lmao

Attached: 9B522B46-77FC-429B-B857-90899020DD47.gif (498x372, 233K)

South america is filled with crazy christian maniacs, clearly it didnt improve society

Yeah, this is clearly a leftypol shill thread. They do this with every rightwinger that says non-leftists things.

I just like to laugh at faggots like you. all you can do is call me an owen fan, nice cope.

is that richard dawkins

What did he say in the clip?

I would imagine because he doesn't want internet spergs like you harassing her.

it's like trying to teach a nigger how to read. i have to do all of the thinking work for you retards.