If you're a parent and you aren't closely monitoring what your kids are doing online...

If you're a parent and you aren't closely monitoring what your kids are doing online, this should be an instructional fucking lesson for you.
The day online anonymity was forsaken for online clout chasing and e-fame was the day this girl and (probably) many like her had their death sentences signed.
Don't let this happen to your children. Don't let electronics raise them because you couldn't be assed. Be there, be present, and when you need to establish boundaries and enforce rules, give them an explanation that they can understand. Saying 'because I said so' will just cause them to rebel.

Attached: bianca.png (951x837, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/INSIDEURMlND/status/1150570450386411521?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is our fault

As if the e thot was the cause for this instead of the beta orbiters lmao

Post it

That’s a tall task... I’m bugging my kids everyday trying to counter the internet.

Kiwi had a good thread on this, she was broken goods before she hit Jow Forums.

>Don't let
you are not my dad, asshole

You shouldnt just monitor your kids on the internet. The shouldnt have internet access period. Some of the dumbest shit posted here comes from kids. Do the entire internet a favor and keep your kids off it.

Attached: 1562689977814.jpg (556x728, 134K)

And nothing of value was lost

Lol worst thing I ever fetishistlicly asked for was rape lol, and I only ever got raped once after asking for it. D:

I'm glad this cunt is dead.

Attached: 1563190493547.png (1536x2048, 374K)

All that's doing is delaying the stupidity. Might as well let them be stupid while they're young and not set in their ways.

>W*men and normies are starting to fear the internet again

Please tell me we are going back to the good old days of only edgy neckbeards everywhere online

Instagram should add a feature that allows parents to access their kids accounts without them knowing

did the thread precede her being BTFO because that would be pretty funny

Where's the pic?

deaths happen from this type of shit every day but just because it's some e-celeb roastie with a bunch of orbitters we're gonna get all serious about it? I thought you guys were better than this. Sage

There is a price to pay for treating people, particularly lonely men, like playthings.

Pics or it didn’t happen.

Literally literally who?

jew hiding behind memeflag telling the truth. put me in screen cap.

Thot status: patrolled.

It's a disgustingly mutually dependent relationship. She fed off the attention, they fed off of her energy.
It's everyone's fault. This is a horrific fucking indictment of our society.
Doesn't matter. Young girls don't know shit about shit and have nearly 0 risk assessment abilities. They should not be on the internet or cultivating communities without adult supervision.
I don't disagree, but if you're going to do it you need to monitor them very, very closely.
Again, young girls don't know shit. The whole incel/e-girl culture is as unnatural and disgusting a thing that the modern world has produced.

A 19 year old isn’t an adult. You’re never truly an adult until you hit 30. Inb4 edgy underage neckbeards post pics as “Proof” that she was a degenerate, a hoe, a thot blah blah blah irl she was failed by society, which deserves the finger-pointing. And also the LE DOMINANT GENDER WOW BIG BRAIN N STRENGTH for being so pussywhipped by hatespeech boards to end up as a murderer. No amount of edge and KEK N LEL can change the fact that people celebrating the death of a kid are completely fucking degenerate and from the bottom of the barrel, her parents may have failed her but the ones laughing at this are truly the failures in life.

Where are the screenshots you fucking nigger

twitter.com/INSIDEURMlND/status/1150570450386411521?s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-010404~2.png (1440x2027, 1.35M)

Someone give me a quick rundown on what happened

>As if women are responsible for their actions lmao
Gas yourself söy

I saw the damn thing yesterday and didn’t save it

Who is this roastie and why should I care?

Thats not our fucking job. Google around fucktard. Look at other boards.

Naw, sadly it was made shortly after her murder, but she was a r9k poster and would blackmailed channers. So there is potential for a stand alone.

Confirmation bias user, sry for life but we all dont get to choose others action and for sure dont weigh yourself to that end.

speak for yourself, Rabbi

Attached: 4S4c9h3.jpg (700x609, 163K)

Attached: 1563141068157.jpg (1242x750, 209K)

>uwu

Nothing of value lost.

Fuck men

Attached: 1561651990436.jpg (325x512, 25K)

??? She didn't murder anyone, are you fucking retarded?

If kids read the Bible as often as they check their phones the world would be a better place.

How about you do what i say sugartits

reap what you sow lmfao

She'll be back reblogging horror movie gifs and tweeting about how bad she wants to get raped very soon. Give it 2 weeks.

Hoes mad

she sounds like a real pain in the neck

Murdered herself

People who seek e-fame are possibly the most despicable in our society for forsake basic dignity for attention. That being said RIP to her and shame on her yuppie retard parents for failing to raise her with any sense of self-preservation and dignity.

>Meanies deserve to die, stop being mean or suffer my wrath!
I'm glad your entire country is dead.

>degenerate druggie whore dies and emo faggit failed to an hero but will die anyway
and nothing of value was lost

What actually happened, insa girl was killed by her psycho fan, like that dude from Panthera?

I don't think anyone knows the full story yet, but the most common one is a girl who had a discord community built around her got murdered by one of the people in the community in some sort of jealous rage. Pictures of her dead with a slashed throat then got distributed by the murderer.

Shit like this fucking pisses me off.

Kids were stupid before they could ruin their lives with the internet by being stupid, you stupid CUNT

some random instathot bashing men
somebody call CNN quick

Attached: honk_news.png (262x384, 125K)

>Reason 427 why any kids I have aren't getting on the internet unsupervised.

literally who? also is it fucked up that I want to see the death pics senpai?

Holy shit, could this be the answer to thots giving up on being insta whores?

How are there still emoes? It was the worst trend ever and it was 15-20 years ago.

This surface level analysis of the problem isn't just wrong, it's fucking dangerous.
Jesus Christ.

This whole situation is pretty fucked up. When did Jow Forums become pro beheading like a bunch of mudslimes?

Attached: PiLtxRM.jpg (2448x3264, 250K)

>manipulative slut dies
>twitter treating her as some angel who did nothing wrong
Every time.

Attached: 1563188738426.png (395x703, 162K)

Killed her and trolled her beta orbiters
Based

Attached: Picture from OxyChans Discuck.jpg (961x837, 118K)

>Schadenfreude implies intent

Go blow an ostrich, chink.

He was an ex and she told him he was a paypiggie and she never cared for him. And he chimped out. What I have gathered

Just teaching kids to keep their online and real life identities separate.

If you must have an online presence associated with your real self, keep it to Facebook and Instagram and make nothing public.

Then set up others associated with a fake persona, online. Even if it requires you to change your name, age and location. There's literally no harm in pretending to be someone or something else. You just need to make a few modifications to your real life self and suddenly, you're anonymous, so long as you don't share anything personal like photos.

My child doesn't do anything online because he's less than one, so fuck you.

She had an army of beta orbiters. She cucked and humilliated one of them. She still meet the guy on a concert. Cuck was buttmad and killed the poor innocent child of 19 fucking years.

Why am I supposed to give a shit?

Some random underage prostitute who died from neck injuries on a car ride.

He was a friend of the family according to her sister, not a vengeful ex or a crazed fan.
For such a straightforward story there's a ton of disinfo on Jow Forums, and a truckload of spergs trying to justify it somehow.

Attached: 1221459.jpg (786x447, 70K)

what a newfag you are. there were a lot more gore posters before the magapedes invaded the board.

>like that dude from Panthera?
Googling panthera comes up with a type of cat and a corporation. What the fuck are you talking about?

Play with fire, get burned. I don't enjoy it, but just like those thots traveling to third world countries, they should know what could happen.

Attached: 1559289671526m.jpg (1024x682, 106K)

since there is bound to be roasties ragelurking here
MEN WANT DEBT FREE VIRGINS WITHOUT TATTOOS

Attached: womens spacial awareness.webm (846x606, 2.64M)

never get with a woman who has social media, it's a major red flag

Attached: 4565.jpg (590x941, 215K)

Watch your language, are you trying to get arrested?

Women want to enter the world of men, then they take the risks involved in that.

Pantera band, typo

>comes up with a type of cat an

*Pantera.
Dimebag Darrell

> As the band played the first song of its setlist, Nathan Gale, a deranged fan, rushed onto the stage and shot Abbott multiple times with a Beretta M9.

women shouldn't be allowed on the net

when my kids are old enough there will be spyware on all of their devices

Whatever the solution may be, parents need to get way more involved with their kids online lives. So many just leave their kids with tablets or phones and just fuck off, glad that they aren't getting badgered by their children.

She was all like oh man I'm a big dick sucking hoe I like to do drugs then she was like OH MAN my NECK now I can't give BRAINS to men anymore

I'm really going to miss new ahegao pictures of this stupid whore and her retarded upturned nose, what a loss.

Attached: barlowe_lilith1.jpg (620x899, 408K)

if kids read the Bible as often as they check their phones we would be the most Bible literate society in history by a long fucking shot

not a big fan of you either, whore
Every instathot and white knight are trying to take responsibility away from this girl who blantantly said she understood what she was doing but didn’t careyou faggots and whores truly do want women to remain children without responsibility and accountability

Is that the guy that killed her?

>Watch your language, are you trying to get arrested?

So THIS is the power of Aussie shitposting.

Attached: based aussie shitposters.jpg (937x528, 363K)

Oh thought you were talking about an obscure anime, manga or w/e haha
That's hilarious

She has minecraft pic there, could she really minecraft?

Nigger poo poo BRAAAAAPPPPPP

Attached: 1561590859047.png (500x544, 43K)

how old is 17, really

Manlet bagel boy
> you're not God
> or my father
> or my boss

>Cheating slut
>e whore
>beta orbiter snaps
Hmm...gee I wonder why it happened.

No wonder she rejected him looks like a total loser can't even KILL himself I would for it for him though I'd hit him with a flying kick

Gas yourself, my man.

Nice thread.
The absolute state of /Pol

Based

who posted it?

desu all this discord server should be dead