Daniel Radcliffe's Jewish Great Grandpa Staged Burglary On Own Jewelry Store

British Police back then was apparently very informed about the "Hey Rabbi whatcha doin?" meme
>pic related
>jta.org/quick-reads/harry-potter-star-cries-over-polices-anti-semitic-handling-of-his-great-grandfather

Attached: BasedBritishPolice.png (778x650, 132K)

Neat

Another jew cries as he strikes you.

I wonder why he really committed suicide
Any guesses Jow Forums ?
Something is left out of this story
>needed money quickly
>sees certain sympathizers of the 3rd Reich being popular in Britain like Oswald Moseley
>sees the British Media talking about growing anti-semitism and how Jews in Germany are allegedly robbed blind by the Nazis
>PerfectTiming.jpeg
>Starts to practice whining about anti-semitism and how his life is in shambles because of it
>Stages burglary of his jewelry store
>Police experienced Jews faking anti-semitic crimes all over London the past few years and are skeptical
>Police doesn't buy it
>Insurance Company still pays the claim
So he achieved getting paid by the insurance company
Police was mean to him
He commits suicide
Something doesn't add up here

Attached: SCN_00000005.png (230x718, 142K)

Occam's razor would say that he really lost his wealth in the raid and killed himself

What about ">Insurance Company still pays the claim" part, brainlet?

Is anything more Jewish than JEWelry?

I had no idea Radcliffe was Jewish . Anyone else just learning this now?

Attached: 1563054497633.jpg (306x650, 57K)

with jews you lose

Attached: talmudic.png (1158x1621, 405K)

I'd agree with you if the Insurance Company didn't pay the full claims.
The JTA Article and Daniel Radcliffe himself seem to imply that he killed himself because the Police was anti-semitic, which i highly doubt.
I'm currenty going through British Newspaper Archives for this incident because something doesn't add up

Attached: SCN_00000000000000000.png (1005x895, 829K)

Well, he is 1/8 jewish but no, i didn't know about that either, he doesn't look jewish nor has a jewish name, but again, he's just 1/8 so that explains that

Is that like Jewish lightning?

Exactly, his name was:
>Samuel Gershon
Jewelry store was in
>Hatton Gardens
which is in the Holborn district of the London Borough of Camden
Burglary happened in 1936
Article doesn't say when he committed suicide
I'm already going through the several Newspaper Archives i got full access to to find something
Feel free to search as well with Google, other archives or whatever.
>pic unrelated

Attached: SCN_0005.png (908x1363, 500K)

It’s called insurance fraud ur dumb nigger

I don't know about the USA, but if you go to Belgian Cities like Antwerp and Brussels, like 95% of all Jewelry Stores in and outside of Department Stores are owned by Jews
Same in France.

Attached: OyVeyMT.png (476x219, 41K)

Maybe he killed himself, because he was afraid that the police was gonna find out?
Maybe empathize on the method of his suicide, think as painless as possible, maybe that would explain it, as in he didn't want to die poor etc etc.

Pretty jarring also to being see white Gentiles = racist and subhuman taken as a piece of evidence in itself en masse today and entirely by your people, Daniel, but don't let that stop your (((public relations ADL tears)))

No Shit, what did you think this Thread is about?
Read the article, apparently everytime British Police had to deal with Fake Burglaries of Businesses for Insurance Fraud, the Person faking the Crime was always jewish.

Attached: SCN_0025.png (217x728, 190K)

Good point, i really have a hard time finding anything about this jewelry store burglary and the suicide in any British Newspapers from the time.
Maybe he hoped for attention once he reopens his Jewelry Store with the full insurance payment and therefor more customers who will choose him as jeweler because sympathy for victim of anti-semitism?
I don't know about 1936 but today in 2019 this happens all the time and works perfectly with Patreon, many new customers etc.
Maybe he was very unsuccesful as a Jeweler and besides getting Insurance money to reopen the Jewelry business he wanted to use the current climate in the UK regarding anti-semitism to give his re-opened business a boost and finally become succesful?
Would explain why i can't find any mention of this incident in any newspapers, not even in the jewish british newspapers
British Jewish Newspapers reported all the time about anti-semitic incidents or in general if a jewish business was targeted.
Looks like they did not regarding his store, which is also odd
>pic unrelated but an american jewish newspaper that reported any kind of anti-semitic incident in the 1930s, even if the incident was from the UK, can't find him in there either

Attached: SCN_0002.png (894x1349, 464K)

Pretty sure people back then held kikes accountable so his business went down. Its the only thing jews care about

I finally found something that mentions in August 1936 of filing the Jewelry Store as name:
>Gershon Brothers
His brother Edward David Gershon apparently registered and "carried on" the Business as of 4th August 1936
It's safe to say this was after the Burglary, or?
>pic related

Attached: SCN_0000000003.png (704x659, 255K)

No. It's a literal Syndicate. THE DIAMOND syndicate. They will sell you diamonds for a shitload and refuse to pay anything near that to buy them back. If they even will buy them back.

This is just a slip into an alternate timeline sadly, it will correct by tomorrow.

Attached: Africanized Goyim Cattle.jpg (1080x1293, 291K)

You just can't make this shit up.

It looks like after (probably after, not sure) the Burglary he and his Brother registered a new one naming it
>Gershon Brothers
See: Maybe that failed too just like before the burglary.
But i can't find when he committed suicide nor the direct date of the Burglary

Guys! Holy Shit! I just found something else that (to me) kinda proves that he staged the Robbery
>pic related
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS UP

Attached: DailyExpress1936.png (539x628, 644K)

Yeah it is a Syndicate which makes this story even more strange as it seems the Gershon Brothers staged that Robbery because their business has been bad and after the Burglary and getting full Insurance Claims for the Robbery they reopened it and somewhat later one of the Gershon's (Radcliffes Great Grandfather) committed suicide.
Have you ever heard of a Jewish Diamond Jeweler who failed to get business, especially after an alleged robbery?

Every. Single. Time.

Impressive, very nice.

Attached: 1562432688058.gif (184x141, 1M)

It also says the Caller had a thick Accent, The Gershon Brothers had a thick Accent as well, from Russia.
Also the message from the caller talks about how it will be in the newspapers and all that, which to me shows that Gershon wanted the UK Media to be aware of this, therefor hoping for sympathy and help after the robbery, apparently he didn't get any help nor did the Media report much of it