Someone explain this shit. Why are they obsessed with Orion's belt?

Someone explain this shit. Why are they obsessed with Orion's belt?

Attached: pyramids-tharsis-montes.jpg (327x186, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c8qrwON1-zE
youtube.com/watch?v=3qTPVS1uiQ0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heqet
youtube.com/watch?v=1lyu1KKwC74
youtube.com/watch?v=E_NNCNDYEpU
spsr.utsi.edu/articles/EvidenceforaLargeAnomalousNuclearExplosionsinMarsPast.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=tuaczKQGEiI
youtube.com/watch?v=zd6xa5VivaE
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf
lawofone.info/results.php?q=orion
ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Alpha_Draconis/Orion_Group
google.com/mars/#lat=9.360988&lon=-74.647631&zoom=4
youtu.be/HmStbc0tNcA?t=5892
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whats the angle about?

The pyramids are a straight line. Orions belt is a straight line.

The right photo is of Thasis Montes, three big volcanoes on Mars.
Just a coincidence.

Keeps their pants up.

So, wait, so, don't have sex?

You don't have to have sex?

youtube.com/watch?v=c8qrwON1-zE

Attached: boa.png (239x410, 73K)

It's not Orion. It's Cygnus.

Homeland of humans.

That doesn't answer the question though, what is the significance of the 51.52 degree angle?

Don't know. My OP asks for answers.
Wtf is this shit?

Attached: 20130611-021228.jpg (640x293, 69K)

This is Philadelphia. The three buildings you see are One and Two Liberty Place and the Mellon center directly across from the Rotshchild Bronfman offices on Market st.
The Mellon Center (top left) has a secret "Pyramid Club"

Attached: rothschildphiladelphia.jpg (513x560, 329K)

Because it holds up the pants of the universe and, without it, all you'd see is Uranus.

as above so below

It's exactly the same, what are the odds of that?

>Psalm 147:4
>Isaiah 40:26
you should really check out the book of Enoch user, or read it again if it's been a while - it will answer a lot of your questions
youtube.com/watch?v=3qTPVS1uiQ0

Attached: 678c24bc728a487f69ec6ac85e2fd7dd.jpg (220x607, 21K)

worship of a false god.
if you do not know Jesus Christ im begging you to meet him today you cannot wait

based retard

Just below Orions belt is the 'Hole in the Sky' which the initiated will teleport towards in the afterlife. Check out the image of the Ancient Mississipians 'Rattlesnake Disk' and its actual meaning. Both they and Egyptians believed this 'Hole in the Sky' was to be pried open and take us to the core of the Milky Way galaxy.

Attached: Hole in the sky.jpg (580x384, 38K)

Pretty fucking certain when you start with one line and then just measure at 51.52 degrees to draw another random line.

Finding 3 items in the whole universe that are the same angle...not that fucking rare

are you people high? its 3 objects in a straightline

what does the “angle” have to do with ? is there supposedly something on the other line?

Nice pic.

Hecate is Heqat. Frog.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heqet

Also IMO rooted in Ꜣḫt, AKHET : Horizon. Flooding Season. Sacred Eye of Egyptian Cobra. Asp.

Heqat (transcribed HqA.t) was an ancient Egyptian volume unit used to measure grain, bread, and beer. It equals 4.8 litres in today's measurements.

Heqa: Ruler, Governor. Also Measure; Ruler; Measure, get it?

And the belt of Orion actually is related to sexual something or another important. Look up Norse mythology on the topic.

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-134420.jpg (1077x1641, 194K)

niggers are 13% of population but commit 51.52% of violent crime

thank you user have another picture
youtube.com/watch?v=1lyu1KKwC74

Attached: serveimage (42).jpg (782x1390, 266K)

WTF can you find on Mars to form the mysterious angle?

its where the aliums are, or other humans. cia leaked this through hollywood psyop program. put in the movie men in black. if its in a movie its automatically crazy and wacky and untrue.

Attached: look.jpg (600x315, 30K)

bump

You just draw a line on the map so the angle is the same.

Attached: 1547765259221.jpg (540x960, 66K)

>brazil cant into angles
its okay ricardo go play some tibia

EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY

I aligned my dogs grave to Orion to mark the day he died.

What's the conspiracy?

Orion was identified with Osiris( Egypt's answer to Jesus, in a way). In "The Egyptian Book of the Dead" we can see "The star, Orion" mounted upon a plinth with deities who are similarly seated, showing it was considered as a deity in it's own right. The only other star they treated in a similar manner was Sirius (called "Sothis" in Egyptian) which would appear above the horizon when the Nile was due to flood.
Q: But WHY single out Orion, of all constellations?
A = It's one the easiest to spot. I know shit about constellations but can easily find Orion's belt.

youtube.com/watch?v=E_NNCNDYEpU

Attached: boa2.jpg (278x305, 9K)

Both in relation to the equator I guess

Seems someone never watched ancient aliens. Even Meghan fox knows what's up

My God.

You are right. There is nothing on the other line!! This is a trick

> rotate Mars image
> your angle changed
Maybe OP is talking about sky alignment but he provided zero proofs, so fuck off.
It's weird enough to have three aligned volcanoes like that.

ricardo still cant into angles jajajajajaja

Is that a piece of bronze? Since when did plainsniggers figure out metal?

Attached: 1562268075110.png (1030x846, 1.19M)

i see scoria cones

since when they could carve into hard stone and light it up the tunnels without fire?
how is the pyramid so perfect in measurements?
a lot of questions emerge user, a lot of them

aligned scorias cones arent a rarity on earth

>light it up the tunnels without fire
Ever heard of mirrors?

Uhh the first two don't look like theyre supposed to match orions belt

Oh fuck.
Orion is just a coincidence.
It was always about Tharsis Montes.
We're from Mars.

51.52 is the angle of the Great Pyramid.

Attached: mars_xenon.png (1877x273, 182K)

the elite loves it. from the pyramids to the world trade centers.
research the indigo kid boris, absolute interesting toptier read!

Attached: Screenshot_20190609-232517.jpg (789x609, 190K)

Shut up, Mr Retardo. Read a geometry book for children.

Then it must be easy to find us some examples.

That shape isn't particularly uncommon in nature and you're going to find it just about anywhere if you look hard enough.

how we know they used mirrors user?

Attached: 51.jpg (638x434, 42K)

title is totally clickbait but the interview dwells deeper into the xenon isotopes, 10/10 interview

He says Mars was nuked?
Oh wait. Isotopes are all fucked up.
spsr.utsi.edu/articles/EvidenceforaLargeAnomalousNuclearExplosionsinMarsPast.pdf

Woah, so as long as we have a straight line, we can draw a second imaginary line so that the angle of that first line is 51.52º relative to the second line...?

bros... I can't even right now... woah.......

Attached: 1535940029362.jpg (400x411, 44K)

It seems more likely than retarded speculations, eg: Ayyys or electric power. Sometimes the simplest solutions are best.

youtube.com/watch?v=tuaczKQGEiI
im retarded

So show us.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

Attached: 1485407137554.jpg (540x396, 25K)

Full lecture if you have an hour
youtube.com/watch?v=zd6xa5VivaE

Attached: sun.gif (256x192, 2.12M)

Not exactly sure, but the orion group are an association of negative aliens that have more or less disconnected themself from god-source-creator and are as a result something like weird AI qliphoth things. This is the group most people associate with "reptilians" and "anunaki". They are the one's often incarnating as the upper echelon controllers like the rothschilds, and these dark occultists who have been funneling the collective conscious toward their ends. Conscious attention is worth more than gold.

Attached: 1562199914997.jpg (670x670, 58K)

I am not claiming Ayys do not exist - but I don't think Earth is like Grand Central Station to them, and resorting to Ayys as a solution for the builders of the Pyramids (instead of looking at who really made them) is quite belittling to humanity's architectural prowess.

Attached: 1535622918997.png (1062x506, 31K)

Who told you that? David Icke? Hans Christian Andersen?

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf

Attached: GXWdZ4YVn.jpg (782x810, 146K)

Its far more important than it would have been otherwise. Basically a bunch of fucked shit related to happened. They fucked with the planetary logos which has caused all sorts of problems with this place. As a result all sorts of ayys have been coming here trying to help unfuck this place so we can more fully and clearly understand the direct experience of the source so we can exist in harmony by what could be called something like the law of one.

Second line is the equator

Why clickbait you reddit fag? What does it say about dem isotopers?

Er...no. This is "Crystal meth - THE POST"-tier stuff.

Attached: Chuckle Bros.jpg (320x240, 24K)

No, second line is just parallel to the perspective of the photograph.

Attached: 1554017731547.png (1062x506, 201K)

Its something that comes up in the Law of One/Ra material.

lawofone.info/results.php?q=orion

There is also a lot of information on this sort of thing found here:

ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Alpha_Draconis/Orion_Group

Now I'm going to be straight up with you, this is channeled information and a lot of it will seem rather absurd, but there are certainly archetypal truths contained within regardless of expression. If you explore spirituality you will inevitably find some of this topical.

That said you'll probably just write it off as new age hippie shit. That is fine, I am just here to spread what I see as truth. This is more or less the scheme of this world as far as I can tell. This place has been corrupted and turned into a loosh farm. That is "the fall" in our creation stories.

Attached: 1562191144718.gif (217x272, 3.68M)

Trust me, its not, and I've never partaken in that sort of thing. This all comes down to being a fractal/hologram projected from one point/moment which is a feedback loop of itself. We are like nodes in many ways, but we get this wonderful exuberance of being in the process.

oh god yes thank you

Criminally underrated.

google.com/mars/#lat=9.360988&lon=-74.647631&zoom=4
Are you a shill or just retarded?

please stay tarded in mexico, thank you

>Law of One etc etc
I haven't seen a VTOL fanboi in while... entertaining - but it's all bullshit. Magic blue space budgerigars aren't coming to save us.
> this is channeled information
Channeled through what, exactly? A crack pipe?
> and a lot of it will seem rather absurd
The rest of it seems rather absurd too.
>we get this wonderful exuberance of being in the process.
FFS...
Go have sex, user.

Attached: Chuckle Brothers.jpg (474x291, 26K)

As long as all you need to fulfill that checklist is the requirement of three markers along a single line, you can find literally HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of similar landscapes with the same angle. Just zoom into the craters, dude.

It's not simply obsession; it's fractal patterns establishing a connection to a much deeper knowledge of physics.

Attached: b721f8e3-1270-41cf-b3fd-2170bd849c8a.png (1600x1068, 2.51M)

So what, are you just here to shill then? And if you bothered to try to be genuine at all about this conversation you would know its not as simple as "Magic blue space budgerigars aren't coming to save us".

We are saving ourselves. Higher density entities incarnate into our cycle at risk to their own being in order to help fix the various distortions of this planet in association with the greater all.

I understand exactly how this looks to someone like you because I used to be the exact same sort of skeptic. As I said, not all of what I've posted is necessarily right, but its a rough sketch of the greater goings on of the universe.

I don't expect to convince you of anything, but perhaps to any onlookers my posts will resonate with them.

youtu.be/HmStbc0tNcA?t=5892

Alex Jones unironically gets it.