Political correctness isn’t even code, it’s literally saying “this is what people have told us they find hurtful...

Political correctness isn’t even code, it’s literally saying “this is what people have told us they find hurtful, and this is what they would prefer to be called”, and for some reason there are people who find the “inconvenience” of changing the most minor things in their lives to help alleviate pain in others to be spiteful.

Disdain for political correctness is the easiest way to identify someone who lacks all sense of empathy. Being asked to listen to why certain words are hurtful to their fellow human being and being mindful of that actually sparked such deep resentment in some people that it launched a movement.

Attached: EA39F848-BFBA-4BC3-AF2F-10DBBF018A3E.jpg (595x314, 40K)

Political Correctness is a good thing.

Political correctness isn't just avoiding to say certain words (a list that grows bigger every year btw). It's also being unable to talk about many issues, which is the real problem.

That isn't political correctness. And P.C. is not civility.

P.C. is thought policing. Civility is the Golden Rule.

Kill Yourself Nigger Kike Faggot Cunt

Being polite is the way things should start, but there comes a time when being polite is no longer viable, like standing up for yourself. You can still stand up for yourself in a civil manner, but it is not always required to be civil. Sometimes after warning someone not to cross a line, you must not be civil when that line is crossed.

Isn't this a tranny?

Shut up, idiot.

politcal correctness only applies to politicians or those seeking election or re-election. that's literally all it is.
if you are playing politics then you need to play politics correctly, especially if you want votes from everyone and not just one group or another.
playing politics correctly means you say and do the correct things as often as you can, to appeal and appease as many people as you can.
"correct" being defined as any social mores, and cultural behaviors, practices and beliefs that span the largest sample of potential voters.
the correctness of politics is not universal and has changed and taken on many forms over the centuries.
so one needs to be on the cutting edge of these rules in order to be as "electable" as possible.

Shill Moar.

Saying that I lack all sense of empathy is dehumanizing and hurtful. Tell me your name and where you work so I can get you fired for it.

I find it deeply hurtful when people call me anything other than my correct pronouns. Superior/Supreme/Master.

>Disdain for political correctness is the easiest way to identify someone who lacks all sense of empathy.
Political Correctness is also the easiest way to silence people by weaponizing people’s altruism to use against them.

Attached: F0B3CE77-A3E2-4F46-91F7-031CB399F0B0.png (788x470, 329K)

Neck yourself tranny.

Pc is the triumph of feelings and pretense over logic. And as a Greek let me quote my ancestors in saying :"Fuck your feelings kike"

I have empathy for animals, for humans regardless of the colour of their skin; even empathy for people who make bad choices, or who are forced to do bad things via circumstances within their life.

I do NOT have empathy for people who intend to chop of their genitals or take skin from themselves to fashion a fake penis. These people are mentally ill.

I do NOT have empathy for people for merely having a different colour of skin. The only thing they face that is hard, is trying to be different from the many people within their own racial group that do nothing but make asses of themselves.

Free speech comes before your feelings. I can not control the right you are given at birth that is higher thannanything else. Your ability to speak is all you have thats legit free. Sorry if words hurt you but mentally its because you give them power the same way you can choose to let them be meaningless.

Faggot.

Political Correctness is communist bullshit that needs to die

Attached: Communist Propanganda (2).png (891x699, 91K)

Fuck off,fag.
Women aren't allowed on this board.

People aren't obligated to be kind.

Wrong

Nailed it

Attached: 1535118707936.jpg (652x310, 100K)

You've already failed, give it up shill

Attached: failed-to-infiltrate-failed-to-infiltrate-liberals-are-building-a-49977925.png (500x460, 93K)

Civility is positive interaction give the same way to all people. You greet, thank, and communicate in the same way each time. It's a simple set of guidelines that treats all people equally and positively.

Political correctness is the removal of certain negative interactions for select groups of people. In some cases it puts certain groups in an exalted status. This is not equality.

Fuck off. I stand on my rights.

Attached: libcartoon8.gif (242x280, 3K)

OP is a faggot

>The next Socrates

Just kidding, you’re a fucking self-assigned expert in espousing palaver that only serves your ego; meaningless platitudes of confirmation bias, dripping in pompous “rules for thee, not for me,.” Tell you what, fuckstick, go get a Merriam-Webster. Then, take that fucking dictionary, crack that bitch open, and look up civility. Lastly, take a big look at yourself in the mirror, and say, “I’m a fucking fraud, a hack.”

Just let us silence you, bigots. Kthx

kys nigger

Checked

The evil matriarchy has many poisons my sweet.

Attached: 1563060301749.png (719x1077, 136K)

I call you Kike and faggot

Poltical correctness is a Jewish language system used to control not only what people can talk about but also what people can even think about. It keeps the conversion framed on a certain context that’s favourable to liberals. PC is why the right is obsessed with saying that “see the democrats are the real racists, Antifa are just privileged white dudes beating up based POC”. Arguing that democrats are the real racists is done because Republicans agree that the worst thing you can be is a racist. Supporting policies that will destroy the country is completely fine but saying a mean word about a protected group will destroy your creditability forever. So republicans incorrectly search for examples of democrats being racist against POC despite the fact that democrats are openly racist against white people, no one cares. Same reason why Trump argues that Democrats hate Jews. Truth is thanks to political correctness, Republicans are basically just moderate leftists themselves agreeing with 90% of their worldview. PC is why the left keeps winning (amongst other reasons). PC ensures that racism and bigotry can only ever occur in one direction exclusively. If you don’t like what’s being said, change the conversation. But in order to do it they’d need to grow a spine which will never happen.

Attached: 73C5ED8F-0257-451A-8BB4-4F9A8C5E93B3.gif (500x400, 996K)

It goes beyond that, it's also pretending that certain patently untrue things are true, and vice versa. If something was correct, there would no need for it to be 'politically correct', because it would simply be the truth. Any politically correct assertion of fact is by definition a lie.

>fpbp
3/11 was an inside job

Pretty much sums it up. Don't you think?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-15-16-48-54.png (1080x2160, 909K)

Political correctness was the beginning of the end of civility.

Attached: 1549490538918.jpg (500x376, 22K)

twitter is cancer. if it's not trump and it's from twitter, i instantly assume the person is insane. only a moron npc would use twitter when there's gab.

blowing up federal facilities is pretty fucking far from civil, yeah. why are lefties all so mentally-ill?

You are a faggot

Attached: FAEC80D4-6FAC-40AE-A0BD-B5C3032D5B49.gif (480x292, 1.99M)

Uh that's not true. Civility is being raised correctly and behaving in a way that is agreeable to society. Political correctness is making yourself a victim and demanding society make a complete shift to accommodate the pointless demand of the individual or arbitrary fringe minority group identity.

>I have empathy for people who are mentally ill unless that particular mental illness causes me sexual confusion, in which case I have no empathy!
>I have empathy for people's struggles, unless that struggle is caused by racial discrimination, in which case too bad, it's your fault for not being "different" enough!
This place is so fucking boring and predictable, why do I even bother coming here. Just a bunch of retards looking for reasons to hate their fellow man

Nah, you just started abusing it and now no one wants to be civil with you anymore

“Hart”

a terrible bait. tweets like this will ensure a trump victory. jk it's already assured.

Attached: 21xnp0y18d831.png (727x767, 359K)

I can agree with that twitter on a single thing

Everyone needs to die

Political correctness is nothing but a veiled form of leftist censorship. It's not about saving feelings it's only about saving YOUR feelings.

Get fucked faggot.

>Words cause pain
No they don't.

Wrong. Political correctness is subversive language. Correct by who’s politics? Look at the words. If something is politically incorrect for you it might absolutely be correct for me. Civility is having open discussion, not changing my beliefs and ignoring facts to suit the mentally ill or the emotionally unstable.

People commit self harm because they hear words.

The world was more civil before (((political correctness))).

Have you ever considered that perhaps your "fellow man" conjures reasons to be hated so it can be a victim for social safe space scores?

I doubt it. Rather, I would guess you're another stupid liberal faggot who thinks My Little Pony is a good world model and that everyone should get be born and get free money and be able to do whatever they want all the time without judgment or expectation and some how it will all work out. Hell, you'll never even need to till dirt to grow your own vegetables so you can eat.

You fucking potato.

lucky for us they will!

>changing the most minor things in their lives to help alleviate pain in others to be spiteful.
I don't like when people are nice, stop being nice to people or else you're causing me pain.

>minor things
freedom is not minor. great thread, moron

Political correctness is a chess piece being moved by post-modernists and cultural marxists. It's tiring to see these retards acting like nobody's caught onto their dumb shit. Nigger, it's fucking obvious.

Attached: 1550665439442.jpg (588x391, 74K)

people commit self-harm because they think space aliens are trying to steal their secrets

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS doesn't occur in my region. People just talk with absolute freedom. Maybe because the town I reside is working-class and unyielding.

I only ever learn of incidents concerning political correctness on Twitter or online news articles. Never actually seen it occur in ''real life''.

This

>a person who conjures reasons to be hated just for the attention and (You)s
What you are describing is commonly known as an "internet troll" which you fit the description of perfectly, stop projecting your bullshit on everyone else.

>I doubt it. Rather, I would guess you're another stupid liberal faggot who thinks My Little Pony is a good world model and that everyone should get be born and get free money and be able to do whatever they want all the time without judgment or expectation and some how it will all work out.
Please stop with this schizo rambling and strawmen.

>Hell, you'll never even need to till dirt to grow your own vegetables so you can eat.
kek, I actually am a vegetable farmer who identifies as conservative and I still think you're an ass.

Why should I change, they're the ones who suck. I'm not going to change the way I speak for fucking insane people.

Political correctness is, quite literally, the behaviours and rethorics approved by the regime.
You mention empathy but empathy is not just understanding the people you agree with, it's also understanding the people that think differently than you and/or don't want to be around you.
That means, if you're anti racist and you find a racist person, the sensible thing to do is to ignore that racist person and move on. Not call daddy and tell on him so he decides the reglamentary punishment for not being part of the cattle. Unless the racist person actually crosses the line (of negative liberty, if you will) and assaults someone you have no right to tell him what to think or what to do. Unless, of course, you believe in dictatorship. In which case you agree with most people around here, you're just on a different side.

Explain why I should have empathy for you.

equating those faggots with people who love PC culture is absolutely based.

one in the same.

>Disdain for political correctness is the easiest way to identify someone who lacks all sense of empathy
Wrong. Go KYS.

niggger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
nigger nigger nigger

NIGGER

t.jewish american

There is no explaining. If you don't live in a loving society then you will never know kindness, generosity, and understanding. I pray for you brother, that you can find the capacity for love one day.

political correctness is for cunts, OP is a faggot, and this thread is cancer
>in all fields

How retarded are these people? Civility and politeness are traits that are associated with conservatives (there are countless studies that support this), and the left have spent the past 100 years breaking them down. Lefties tend to be more outspoken, crass and have consistently used their lack of civility to attack their political opponents. Just look at what happened to pop culture and entertainment from the 50s until today. It's more crass, humiliating and dehumanizing than it's every been, and this is purely a result of the left and their obsession with pushing each generation further in terms of degeneracy.

>unless that struggle is caused by racial discrimination
Affirmative action is racial discrimination. When someone says "this company needs to be more diverse," what they are really saying is "this company needs fewer white men working at it."

Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't without resorting to a convoluted lie.

test

/thread

Unless the company is actively firing white people for being white then no that isn't true at all. Shitty hiring practices, while bad for the company, are not racial discrimination.

Remember that in capitalism you are not entitled to a job. Companies can avoid hiring you for any reason they want, that's their freedom. If you want to live somewhere where you are guaranteed a job then I suggest you move to a communist country. The downside there of course is that you are forced to work and can't quit.

Your logic is shit.

It is not capitalism to restrict who can and cannot be hired. Companies cannot avoid hiring for any reason they want.

You're a retard.

>It is not capitalism to restrict who can and cannot be hired
Yes it is actually. Let me repeat: You are not entitled to a job. Labor in a capitalism is controlled by a market. If the job market sucks then too bad, deal with it. It is not the government's duty to force businesses to hire people that will lose them money.

As long as there are no downsides, why can’t we all just avoid saying mean things about oppressed groups.

Attached: 1647C7BA-CA61-4609-BE5E-1F96ABCAA78F.jpg (991x1413, 835K)

>Shitty hiring practices, while bad for the company, are not racial discrimination.
So, if I start my own company and refuse to hire blacks and women, then I'm not discriminating against anyone? That's good to know, because I was planning on doing exactly that.

Fuck you, and fuck your political correctness. You dont give half a fuck about my opinion, why in the fuck should I make any effort to accommodate for yours?
Fuck you, and I hope you and your kind die in a boiling fire.

No, you are discriminating, but only if those blacks and women would make you more money than the whites.

I don't see any PC crowd being civil. I see indictment communist hordes tearing down every traditional value and institution by force and intimidation. Political correctness is the antithesis of civility.

>but only if those blacks and women would make you more money than the whites
A woman being more productive than a man is a literal impossibility. So I guess I'm not discriminating.

>Disdain for political correctness is the easiest way to identify someone who lacks all sense of empathy.
This, my friend, could literally top the pro-commie shit as being THE most retarded statement on Jow Forums at this moment!
>You won't cater to my mental illness where I consider myself to actually be a transgendered dragonkin with a 12 foot long tail, therefore, you lack empathy!
The greatest empathy one can have is to not make the lives of other people with mental issues worse by coddling them to where they can't exist when someone dares to challenge their false notion of themselves or the world they live in.
Nothing is kinder than telling delusional people with obvious insanity that their preferred pronouns and such are meaningless tags that don't hold any validity in the real world, nothing is crueler than holding someone's life back by pretending that their false identity of wishful thinking is what thy actually are, only for them to be continually challenged on it by others.
Basically, go dilate your fake cunt, you tranny retard.

Attached: 1559181680773.jpg (935x1024, 184K)

Consider that all the lazy do-nothing women in your life are not representative of the entire population. In fact I would probably blame whoever your strongest male role model is for not encouraging the women to work harder.

We still dont talk about these issues

Civility is not political correctness. Civility provides guidelines for the appropriate way to discuss a topic (ie with facts, evidence, no personal attacks). Political correctness is censorship, it makes certain topics and words completely verboten, thus impeding discussion and free thought.

Attached: 73197E41-DE44-4478-866C-805F6DC867D9.jpg (632x960, 80K)

>Consider that all the lazy do-nothing women in your life are not representative of the entire population
I've coached women sports, trained martial arts with women, worked on job sites with women, and I have NEVER found a woman who has the cognitive ability to even understand the most basic aspects of these activities. In order to get a woman to perform a complex task, you basically have to drill it into them over and over again with a lot of supervision. On the other hand, you can teach a low IQ man the same task, and in 5 minutes he'll be handling it easy without any oversight.

I don't recall Aristotle saying that empathy was a virtue you nigger

ladies would rather hook up with a politically correct alpha chad than some twerp beta-male who is politically incorrect, smfh

Attached: FB_IMG_1509702163404.jpg (210x230, 6K)

If you are a teacher and the students aren't absorbing your material then it's your fault. Your job is to teach them. It's not supposed to be easy, not everyone learns the same way. Try changing your methods next time.

screw you, I'll speak how I chose to speak. I refuse to switch from he/she to some other bullshit, just so some mentally ill fucktard feels better. I'm too fucking lazy to bother forming sentences in a way to please some faggot and you can't make me do it.

my nigger, my nigger my nigger my nigger.

Those are lyrics to the last platinum Young Thug song. Blacks say that their number one export is culture, so why do they get mad when "we" appropriate it.

>If you are a teacher and the students aren't absorbing your material then it's your fault
That's just not true, which means you've never been in the position of a coach or teacher. Some people pick things up way quicker than others, and women always take more time and effort to teach than men. With some movements and skills, you can practice daily for 5 years, and a woman will still forget it in a few days without constant reinforcement. I'm not being sexist, this is just a cold hard fact I discovered through experience.

>I disagree with you on this because-
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RACIST FASCIST NAZI WHITE SUPREMACISTS, DOXX THEM AND START A RIOT AT THEIR EVENTS!

Attached: YouWereAlwaysNazis.png (1231x441, 25K)

I want to know specifically what speech is prohibited. Saying "this is what people have told us they find hurtful" doesn't tell me anything.

>politically correct alpha chad
There is your problem right there, that's an oxymoron. Anyone who is a chad couldn't care less about political correctness, the women dig them for that exact reason.

I have been a teacher, and I used to think like you until I worked with special needs children and had to change my methods.
I got a lot better at what I did, saw some amazing things, and realized that the problem was with me.
I hope you can come to the same realization in time because it's holding you back. As a teacher you should never, ever be blaming the students for being dumb. If you can't connect with a student then the problem is you.

I don't get faggots like the one in your pic. Why don't they kill themselves? Edge Lord's like that should be hung. Then they'll practice what they preach.

So sending someone to jail to being rude is empathetic?

Fuck you.