Holy shit Jow Forums is glowing atm

Bioluminescent lights up in this bitch. We got feds and other alphabet soup services on here. Mostly the increase was from that thot dying. What relevance does she have to Jow Forums? Legitimately please someone redpill me on this.

Attached: 1563171091846.jpg (400x223, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/ruth-bader-ginsburg-praises-brett-kavanaugh-and-reflects-on-gender-equality-georgetown-2019-07-02/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>from that thot dying
I am Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. On November 7th I fell, cracking three of my ribs, which required me to be hospitalized. It was then discovered I needed parts of my lung removed because of cancerous nodules. All of this was quite stressful and very worrying thanks to my advanced age (86). Since then, it has been 8 months since I have been seen in public. The mainstream media has been caught multiple times lying about me making appearances, and I have consistently cancelled all appointments I have had planned. Also there was absolutely nothing done on my birthday of March 15th. No announcements from my family or from myself. No photos of me. Nothing.

Despite all this, absolutely no one seems to want to investigate my health condition. No one in government is asking for proof of my well-being. And the mainstream media is quick to label any average Joe that questions any of this a conspiracy theorist.

Attached: ruth-bader-ginsburg-time-100-2015-icons.jpg (1920x2560, 463K)

Happy I'm not the only one who noticed

The guy that killed her was supposedly a Jow Forums faggot, and posted the original pic there himself right after he killed her.

And, the glow niggers are always here, that never changes. What were seeing now is an influx of normie shitheaded journalists from shitty fucking news outlets trying to lurk, but they don't understand us and wont shut the fuck up.

They're fucking obvious, same type of threads being spammed all the time with people that writte in the same way.

She just spoke two weeks ago you retarded QTard faggot Trumpnigger.
cbsnews.com/news/ruth-bader-ginsburg-praises-brett-kavanaugh-and-reflects-on-gender-equality-georgetown-2019-07-02/

Attached: 359b7e2b016b9ad4ba331121b00fb67c797027711046d641bfc24140210a18a0.png (1000x829, 107K)

I always imagined FBI niggers to glow a kawasaki green. You should fix that OP

>Legitimately please someone redpill me on this.
There are people that want you to believe their agenda, so they post here pretending to be glow in the dark, to make you think there are far more CIA niggers here than there actually are, making you think that people here are actually angry about something, making you angry at the nonexistent CIA niggers and pushing you further towards their agenda.

You really hadn't figured that out yet?

Im not a phospohrescent cubicle nigger and I find it fascinating. Theres so much documentation around the story its got me hella entertained piecing everything together, and it's tied to the board already due to the guy being an r9k poster, and the girl being a regular on several other boards.

Honestly the only thing missing is a video of the life draining out of her eyes.

That's cia niggers. FBI niggers glow yellow.

Fucking garbage pasta.

Getting pretty fucking tired of posting this. It was posted on facebook and then twitter, and if you care enough figure it out yourself.

Attached: 1549409977168.jpg (960x720, 31K)

It was at the Notorious RBG showing btw.

WEE WOO, WEE WOO, SAGE FAGGOT DETECTED

News flash shilltard, weaponized Jow Forums autism literally proves multiple times a month that this board is crawling with feds and foreign intelligence agencies, as well as COUNTER-intelligence agencies. They openly ADMIT to the shit

Attached: MerchantSenseTingling.png (638x640, 207K)

Sorry bro I fucked up, meant to say CIA. The glow makes sense if it's FBI though, carry on

PROMIS, PRISM, DYNCORP, BLACK CUBE, ISRAEL, FACEBOOK, GOOGLE, APPLE, MICROSOFT.

There is no way a person could be as gullible as yourself, therefore you are in on it and are trying to throw me off the scent. Nice try (not really but you know).

Fuck off

you have changed my life

Unironically, it's just anons being schizo. I'm a shill, you're a shill, everyone is a shill if I say so. Probably because Jow Forums is soooo important, right? Basement dwellers chatting on a Tibetan Yeti forum must scare them a lot, right?

Attached: 1668436592235.gif (300x281, 1.88M)

No, retard.
The spic was a /b/tard.

The chick was an Jow Forums tripfag e-whore that was relevant in 2016.

This is discord bullshit through and through, nothing to do with the board.

getting tired of this for today yeah

Take your meds officer friendly

>Sam threads being spammed all day and the way they're written is not suspicious at all
Their choosen themes today were capitalism and pretending to be old Trump supporters in case you haven't noticed.

It's crawling with LEOs(state and fed), think tanks and journos.

The actual servers are in Utah, in an FBI contractor. This has been the case since 2012. It's public record, newfag. Did you even read the congressional committee hearing with m00t?

Her family is saying he knew her in real life, they didn't meet on the internet.

Hmm, who's more credible, sperging incels on chan sites who are whipping their little peepees over her death like a rented mule, or...normal people who have no reason to lie...hmmm...tough choice.

>What relevance does she have to Jow Forums?
none
the killer was a Jow Forums faggot. nothing to do with Jow Forums but this is the biggest board and full of "dangerous nazis" so glowniggers are all over Jow Forums right now. they're probably too retarded to know that there are different boards

Attached: 1561262084271.png (822x1101, 1.25M)

Pretty low energy. Retirement soon?

Yet another attempt to discredit my correct theory. You're referencing true facts in the second sentence, though, so at least it's a better try than before.

I can't, how else am I going to drug the guard when I make my grand escape?

I thought this was a basket weaving forum? God damit! Why can't I find a nice fly fishing forum? I look and look, but alas; not one god damn Tibetan religious scholar site. All I wanted was to make origami. fuck you all.

you didn't see baz' thread last week?

Glow Niggers gona glow yo

Attached: 7B1246C9-7B9A-427E-A87A-1677C13B4C1B.jpg (1106x1107, 577K)

OY VEY! The goyim are talking about politics! Better delete this thread and make a "appologize wh*te boi" thread!

pol has fallen and eightch gliows in the dark - there may be only one place left

Attached: pol has fallen.png (1401x554, 357K)

Route's clear dawg, I heard the guard fell off of the tower on top of some other officer walking by

Attached: 1560791827878.gif (400x200, 1.81M)

Fags, glowniggers, and kike shills are abound boys! Keep your head on a swivel. Remember this is MAGA country and that Jesus Christ is the only TRUE Lord and savior!

HOLY SHIT A YELLOW FBI GLOW NIGGER JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!

You should probably investigate.

shut up deflection glownigger.

Attached: glowworm.jpg (794x1059, 70K)

I know you're too busy doing your job, but assault and murder sound more pressing than tax dollars spent on shitposting.

Nah, kikes and feds are back from holiday, biz as usual

BRAAAAAAAAAP

...I... have seen things you people wouldn't believe. Got to go put a fellow officer in front of a firing squad, brb

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Too soon.

>makes another thread about a subject he thinks it's a distraction that should be forgotten

well played

how to i get a goberment job shit posting on Jow Forums?