TRUMP RETARDED

LMAO

twitter.com/atrupar/status/1150859108150644737?s=20

Attached: BC5E6A60-BB1F-443D-9570-1A8CF99833FD.png (640x1136, 447K)

Attached: B8CFEC0E-A028-41D2-A0F8-268B21D0E944.png (640x1136, 596K)

Truly a high IQ individual.

Don’t slide

(You) can leave.
go back to where you came from.

OP is a Retard.

This lmao

Salty

Holy fucking hell that's funny. But you know what's even funnier? That you would think anybody here could ever look at this and think "Fuck, I voted for a retard and I have to own up to it now." I wouldn't be surprised if they voted for him again in 2020 just to save face.

Sorry, user, but Trumplets have been drinking piss for so long that they think there's something wrong with clean water.

oh look another episode of media falls for trumps bait again

ermagherd he's a bad speller.
at least he;ll be employed for the next five years.
can't say that about anyone from vox now can we.

Cope leaf

Original word is in Arabic, you can write it any way that phonetically matches using the Latin alphabet.
Trump was right, OP is a faggot.

Lol triggered

(OP)(You)
Profound Retardation: The Post

You will say anything imaginable to defend him.

Something tells me you and the OP are from the same discord.

and thats a good thing
i dont want my american president to know how to spell raghead groups names

4D spelling you guys don't understand

Seeth harder faggot.

have sex

Bro I don't give a fuck how he spells.

As long as he's stopping sociopathic Democrats like you from taking office, I'll vote for him forever.

Attached: 9278wY.jpg (960x819, 96K)

Impeach can’t spell sand nig words

I was merely pretending to be retarded.

I make one statement and you're already out of arguments, shills are becoming so pathetic.

You're wrong, as I do not use discord in any way, but keep believing what you need to believe in order to pretend that it takes a concerted effort from a group to hate you rather than any random passerby noting, correctly, that you're a piece of garbage.

And he's gonna keep triggering you till at least 2024.

It should be spelled Alhhhhhhh Ka-eee-da

>"This is..."
>*Checks notes*
>"The greatest country in the world"

What a fucking retard.

aaron ruper with his likely 100k in student debt btfos billionaire eternally.

it's a transliteration from a different alphabet. ElKaeda is as correct a spelling as that is. It's just a classic blue checkmark IYI

Lmao as long as faggots like you keep whining and having temper tantrums I’m voting Trump. Then Ivanka. Get fucked you mentally deranged worthless liberal slug.

>misspell a word
>have your distilled talking points blasted all over the media in seconds
Jesus Christ he's done this so many times and these dumb fucks keep falling for it

Attached: biggestgrin.jpg (600x539, 35K)

A statement with nothing to back it up, wow! How useful and convincing! I have never once seen it spelled that way out of hundreds or possibly thousands of times.

LMAO. I'm saving this

If he is retarded and he beat you what does that make you?

So it's bad when an anonymous guy on a taiwanian scarf-sewing forum whines and has a temper tantrum, but it's good when the President of the United States whines and has a temper tantrum?

>Imagine getting mad at the misspelling of a terrorist organization
yes you guys are the true intellectuals
bravo, what a display of your big brain cells
you did it! Congratz
pathetic

You know a lot of times things that like are written for pronunciation purposes so its easy to flow the words during a speech and not get caught up on weird foreign shit.

its probably a phonetic pronunciation rather than a spelling mistake, but libtard media needs to spin

^

You Trumpcucks talk about his IQ all the damn time and yet he can't spell and needs cliff notes for basic talking points in a speech.

Who's really pathetic here.

From the place where they made a movie about how bad a motherfucker was at talking. LOL fucking L

Well that does it. I've been convinced that all of my prior convictions were misplaced. I can assure you that the Democrats will have my support come November 2020.

No point in arguing with gubmint shills/kike bots
Whoever isn't wishing for a goddamn global apocalypse is not worth following.

pic related. average British politician needs years of mental therapy and countless fanboys to talk to a microphone.

Attached: britpublicspeaking.jpg (1146x112, 44K)

So you're saying he's creative?

>Sorry, user, but Trumplets have been drinking piss for so long that they think there's something wrong with clean water.

lmao 10/10

Trump is baiting you

Incel detected

If he doesn’t mention alcadia in the speech then you are retarded

Based

Not an argument.

Attached: 1465778091886.png (429x429, 177K)

This. Get out muslims.

Nah, I'm saying he's "kreeaytiv".

he doesn't want to beat AlQeda in a spelling bee.

Absolute retard of a genius

Trump woke up baiting the libtards this morning...and they keep biting.

I didn't even plan on harvesting so much salt today.

He did a good job on duping millions to think he was America first, and duping millions of other to think he is like Hitler.

I'm surprised his notes weren't written in crayon

Will you ever admit that he's a bumbling retard that draws ire from anybody that listens to him?

Have sex incel

>People calling me and my talking points retarded is good for me
>Haha all those approval ratings are FAKE NEWS

Attached: 990104C3-22AF-4D91-A8D7-00F8EEC4004F.gif (234x159, 315K)

You're an incel, nobody cares what you think.

Amazingly, this retarded dolt has somehow managed to create a cult of personality of other braindead dolts and yes men that defend him no matter what, it's really insane.
I mean honestly, does anything surprise you people anymore? This is a man who has on multiple occasioned praised his "really good brain" and called himself a genius as well. Some people are just unable to spot a charlatan even when he's pretty much telling you that's exactly what he is straight to your face.

cope

Did you feel bad when I didn't give you your (You) the first time? Here it is, lil' guy :)

With my President being retarded? It's getting harder with each passing day.

Hory sheeittt... does that say Hollywood Pedos by his thumb?

>HURR HURR TRUMP RETARDED

Fuck off nigger

Exactly the type of mentality you expect from a Trump supporter. You have no actual ideals, you have no actual positions, you're entire motivation is to "BTFO the libtards epic style XD."
Shallow, empty, petty and small men like yourself make up the majority of Trump's base.

>It's all 5D chess libtards BTFO!
How many times is Trump going to show how blatantly unintelligent and ignorant he is before you stop moving the goalposts?
You must yourself be of equally low intellectual ability, which explains why you still support this brainlet in chief.

>*Trump says something retarded*
>”Wow that’s retarded”
>3D CHESS XDDDD MASTERFUL BAIT MAGA THE MAD LAD STRIKES AGAIN PEPE MAGA MAGA

This is like for fishing for sharks with your hand as the bait

>giving them the respect of spelling their name correctly
Faggot.

You're the one that's mad, not me. Your statement makes no sense at all.

Too bad we don’t have a true right wing president or party.

Attached: F2B1A12C-AF16-424B-AC55-36612FF04E5F.jpg (1024x683, 82K)

Not mad people typically don't feel the need to get in the last word. In fact, if I'm mad, and I do feel the need to get in the last word, I'd succeed right now, and you could succeed in proving that you're not mad by not replying. Let's see what happens!

If you don't like it, you can leave.

Public speaker fag here. Spelling doesn't matter in your notes. It's just a reminder of what to say. Spelling phonetically is an alpha move. Only losers waste time on spelling in speech notes.

Leftists and their superiority complex are what keeps them down. Stupid fucking idiots.

Or we can get rid of the dipshit president

LAMO Antifa boomer shot dead after committing acts of terror xD

Attached: 52016495-72B6-4B9A-9DF5-00462E070575.png (459x334, 213K)

based and speech pilled

Imagine being so retarded that you actually think this is real.

Uh oh.

That's why no leftists ever get elected to office, right?

[harvested]

Watching the Trumpfags like yourself kvetch and use mental gymnastics to defend Trump's deficiencies never ceases to amuse me. You people are on another level of delusion, so far sucked into the cult that you know no way to escape it.

>salt mined

Isil

You replied twice to the same post, bud.

It's normal to spell some things phonetically for speeches. It's one less thing to worry about.

I bet that Alcaida turns out to be something related to child trafficking.

> go back to where you came from.

That would be North Carolina, you fucking faggot.

>Spelling things in your speech phonetically so that your speech flows more fluidly
Sounds pretty high IQ to me senpai

Even if this wasn't fake news, which it is, Trump is many times smarter than Obama, the former HNIC. Who can forget "57 states" and "corpse man." Obama was such a dumbass there is literally NOTHING Trump can do that would so much as equal Obama's stupidity.

If you asked people why they voted for him, you would get a bunch of different answers that relate to each person, respectfully. Then, you would understand that it isn't a cult of personality, but a megaphone for people that felt like they didn't have a voice, because some stranger could use their words to ruin their lives. People let Trump say whatever he wants because it drives you people crazy. We sleep easy knowing he keeps you up at night.

>he writes it down the way you spell it
its smart. This way you can assure, that you pronounce it correctly, no matter the situation

Haha. Are you a tranny too?

he probably has it written in notes phonetically so that he pronounces it consistently

>1 post by this ID
literally nobody was talking to you.
die in a house fire.