If tattooing is just scaring your body with ink Does it count as mutliation?

If tattooing is just scaring your body with ink Does it count as mutliation?

If so should we consider banning them like transgender operations?

Inb4 "its degenerate" (We know)

Attached: whore.jpg (1080x1280, 697K)

Don't ban them, the trash is labeling itself for you.
They are warning you in advance.
Be grateful..

Tattoos that big and dark are even bigger red flags than regular tattoos cause they are mostly used to cover up trashy, names, faces, “love live laugh” aka basic bitch tats that were done in the spur of the moment.

Honestly when I looked at the thumbnail of that I thought she had some sort of gangrenous infection.

the more you fight against things the more powerful they become. it's like how prohibition made more alcoholics. we live in "do what thou wilt" times.

Attached: lymph_nodes.jpg (685x1022, 84K)

I dont like tattoos but that's a well done tattoo.

Technically they are removable

I ment more like is it a cause for self harm accusations? Because only insecure tgots and metrosexual men get them these days

^^^^^^
°°°°
This.

What are you going to do, cleanse your lymph nodes?

yes but as you can see, it is still garbage that is making the body uglier

The bigger tattoos women has, the more slut she is. Dated a girl, who was became slut, she got large tattoos on her legs and arms.

The bigger tattoos men has, the more shallow and boring he is. My friend was literal nobody, with no skills, got his all body tattooed and became cool guy with tons of cool friends and what not. Still below average person.

My Friends going in for an arm sleave now to cover up his exes name

Attached: 1560623021091.jpg (1080x1555, 112K)

>I'm too scared to get one so they are degenerate

Why don't you mind your own business instead of policing everyone like a liberal idiot

"This official uglification of our world is the work of the ivory-towered elites of the liberal classes - people who have little sympathy for how the rest of us live and who, with their mania for modernising, are happy to rip up beliefs that have stood the test of time for millennia.
What they forget is that ordinary people hunger for beauty as they have always hungered, for beauty is the voice of comfort, the voice of home.' Roger Scruton, "The Modern Cult of Ugliness"

I don't get it lad

lol wut? Sounds like getting a bunch of tattoos greatly improved his life and you sound a bit jelly

>I don't like it so it's degenerate
The sure sign of a retard

I'm not a tattoo person at all, but at least that one is skillfully done. What I don't get is these hipsters that are covered in tattoos that look like a drunk 5 year old got ahold of a tattoo gun

Attached: hipster-19.jpg (600x900, 75K)

nah, tattoos are for faggots and sluts

The cannibals don’t like the taste of the ink. So to protect yourself.... tattoos.

>let's ban things
What's with all the "let's act like Democrats" shills lately?

/thread

>greek (turkish)
>white

Color from the tats gets obviously processed by your body and stores in lymph nodes. I didn't seen any studies which prove if/how bad it is for you.

Depends on what tattoos are we talking about and on whom. There are good tattoos and there are bad ones. Historically-speaking, Europeans inked themselves since the earliest historical evidence out there, way before fully accepting agriculture. Again, context.

Yes, probably. He became “photographer” who make shitty photos and works as bartender. He is 35 now or something. Not jelly though, I don’t need more “cool” friends like him.

And this is even a low form of tattoo. Tattoos are already graffiti that you pay someone to mark you with (and lower the property value if you get me). This kind is taking a picture of existing art and having and having yourself scarred with it. Pathetic.

JUST BUY A POSTER IF YOU LIKE ART

Who is her artist?

>communist
>not a faggot

Don't want to ban anything you faggot I the mods delete tattoo threads I was asking if they should be classified as mental illness on gtpund of self mutalation

Attached: 1560618832936.jpg (1242x1530, 611K)

Some are cool

Attached: ebe5d8ea-0909-11e8-8b93-b872f63dbb4d.jpg (656x492, 32K)

shit leeches into your blood and fucks your asshole. tattoos are not just cosmetic, you're poisoning yourself

yes, it's mutilation

your body is a temple, not a canvas