YOU LOSE WHITE MAN

God, I love it how incels and angry white men can only bitch about this shit online.

You know you will never, ever in your wildest dreams outvote us...right?

2016 was a freak occurrence, a tantrum by a dying breed of pissy white dudes who will never make it happen again.

You just don't have the numbers and 10% of you are gay.

Storm's a coming, assholes. And it is very brown, very feminist, and very fucking Stalinist for shitty regressive throwbacks.

When Dems get power back, you cucks will be dragged off to PRISON for posting hate speech online.

Women are so DONE asking for their rights. You fought them tooth and nail and now they are going to take those rights with soul crushing force.

Fuck your shitty slutshaming.
Fuck your imbecile creamsicle President.
Fuck you for never getting laid.

Attached: 4.jpg (855x855, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aJh7Ye1Qvc8www
youtu.be/LIymSsuQvh0?t=362
twitter.com/AnonBabble

have sex

You hate yourself and reality

Find love

Imagine writing this.

Nah I think Trump will win again in 2020. The democratic debates were a real big shit show.

have sex

have love

>vote
white men will just throw democracy in the trash when we need to

>being smug lost you 2016
>better double down lmao, couldn't possibly have been our fault
why are women incapable of taking responsibility/self-criticism?

>dat nose
whatchya doin, rabbi?

Have children

Options field, lads

have sex

Look guys, its afraid.
Sage

Attached: 1563153755910.png (1044x870, 410K)

>greek (turkish)
>white

WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME YOU BIGOT? We plan on sterilizing all white males. You're the biggest threat to our society and free, tolerant democracy. Period. Fullstop. Cope harder. Sissy white man cry baby. Oh boo hoo :'(((

Thanks luv, now give us a kiss eh?

Screencapped to laugh at you in 2020. And also 2019 Canadian elections. Don't forget we recently voted a conservative as Ontario premier, despite Ontario being the biggest commie shithole of Canada.

Why do ugly women think that dying their hair purple makes them cute?

Weakest of weak bait is weakest.

*do not bump

Fuck off Chang.

Voting is a luxury for you, we'll just take power when you dumb cunts inevitably fuck it up.

2020 is going to hurt you sweet summer child

Have children.

ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO SATISFY MEN. THAT IS THE POINT. ITS A PROTEST AGAINST THE OPPRESSIVE PATRIARCHY AAND HAIR COLOR NORMS. DOWN WITH MEN. WE ARE FREE AND WILD. COPE.. FULL STOP. . END OF STORY. BOO HOO WHITE MAN CRY SOME MORE

Attached: Shh.jpg (600x600, 53K)

Wash your penis

Oh look, it’s this pasta again.

Attached: 23B408DF-817B-4E7D-9849-E91A2C1F3FEC.png (500x553, 235K)

White men are literally the only thing preventing shitskin hordes from raping and murdering retarded purple-haired brainwashed cunts.

WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME YOU LITTLE INCEL?

It's more like nature's way of alerting everyone that the woman in question is toxic. Like poisonous frogs.

its only rape when someone with power does it. When minorities rape its just an expression of the difference in culture and values. How can we blame them? I wouldnt want to be islamophobic to say no to a Muslim. But if a white man were to try the same thing I would mace him and blow my rape whistle

>leaf

Attached: 1561427376925.png (884x728, 128K)

go die alone quietly

>You know you will never, ever in your wildest dreams outvote us
I wonder if we will outgun you.

youtube.com/watch?v=aJh7Ye1Qvc8www

Reminder that all these blue haired zombies will be begging to suck a white cock in exchange for a boiled potato when SHTF

Cool I never saw that meme image posted 5000 times

Can't wait until your gash has gangrene and you die in the streets after getting gashfucked one last time for a bowl of rice once we take your gibs away, trannynigger.

Attached: 1546877135744.jpg (720x583, 82K)

Blah blah nobody cares
Go beat off into a sock

>that flag
Voting is for slaves. We are free men who shoot tyrants in the face.

Pride

Ok, whore. Nice demoralization slide thread Mossad. SAGE

Mental Retardation: The Post

This must be what it feels like to willingly cut off your dick. Neck yourself faggot.

Have kids

Attached: 1562913047920.jpg (750x905, 474K)

Ew, even if trolling my hands would never let me type something this gay out,

Attached: 1561754469115.png (1500x1500, 926K)

post tits

6/10 decent b8

S A G E

Attached: 66358086_10213915602589519_8026589063500791808_n.jpg (720x887, 33K)

go back to tumblr. You don't belong. Jow Forums is a family friendly board. We promote healthy relationships, playing in the forest, a healthy outdoor life and a bright future for children. If you want to destroy the happiness of children, then you are a mean and bad person. Don't be consumed of hatred enjoy life and be a positive contribution to your local community

youtu.be/LIymSsuQvh0?t=362

Attached: 1557168194628.jpg (1242x1551, 173K)

>free, tolerant democracy
lmao

Attached: spongebob_durr.jpg (650x381, 37K)

based and family pilled

I find it very humorous how unhinged wahmen are, only one I see in this thread who needs to cope is you retard. My advice wear makeup and workout to appeal to men again, get a white husband, cook and clean while hes working a real mans job, birth him children and help raise them with strong family values (which means anti feminism, anti communist, anti gay.) Then and only then will you ever fulfill your purpose in life.

Men > Wahmen

COOOOPE

>2016 was a freak occurrence, a tantrum by a dying breed of pissy white dudes who will never make it happen again.
Trump has more chances to win then when he was a meme candidate, on top of that dems fuck up everyday and fight each other

Lmao you pathetic racists never fail to make me laugh with your "pol humor" threads

Face it, most poc will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history, get over it losers

One of us??

Attached: 1560764570999.gif (248x153, 2.73M)

YEAH! WHAT THIS GUY SAID. POWER TO THE POC! WHITE GIRLS FOR BBC

Attached: Laugh.jpg (798x770, 178K)

Attached: BD8BCEE6-A457-4314-A777-67903FC09F4B.png (600x800, 40K)

American and leaf leftists are so unimpressive

DASS RITEE

Whoever the Tranny is in the pic, sorry OP, not passing.

Is this next level shitposting? How could something be any more obvious? And it's coming from a fucking leaf too, just makes this better.

Attached: female promiscuity.jpg (429x1024, 95K)

That’s a tranny not a woman.

Post bubs & vagin

and I thought that mexican libtards were the cringest lmao all this shit sounds too retardted to even be real

Attached: 1503329881213.jpg (1166x656, 134K)

Well played.

Attached: 1547333927205.jpg (736x729, 71K)

>more successful
At what? Sucking Jewish cock?

>You know you will never, ever in your wildest dreams outvote us.
>except that time you did, despite it being her turn
>that won't happen again though
>we're serious this time
>this time we mean it
>for reals
4 more year you fat, ugly dyke.

Attached: 1555268408409.gif (500x265, 1.96M)

who does the heavy lifting if such a policy were even implemented?

>Fuck you for never getting laid
kek

Checked

based leaf lmao gr8 b8 shills btfo

it's always a leaf

Oh, no no no, your time is coming bitch, you think force feeding SJW crap is going to get you anywhere? Remember hitler lost at the end.

Attached: downloadfile-3.jpg (450x548, 45K)

>You're the biggest threat to our society and free, tolerant democracy.
Yeah, I always wanted to fight actual evil.

If it wasnt for the "white man" I'd legit believe this was a reddit post and you're not a baiting lurker. Almost believable though. 8/10

lel. I'm gonna seed my girlfriend and have another son, just for that. We are both living debt free and can easily relocate ourselves, although already in a white, conservative, rural area. No magic dirt fetish here.

What's the issue with letting shit skins starve? I really don't get it. What are the talking points I should think about after dinner, when she's rubbing my shoulders? That white men are the last net tax payers? You just can't lose by setting down the White Man's Burden. Everybody wins.

Attached: 1562209674977.gif (290x290, 2.27M)

Become good looking so you can have sex

>really bad bait.
>You know you will never, ever in your wildest dreams outvote us...right?
Oh wait, it's a fucking leaf who thinks he has any say in American politics.

So a subordinate, underling, or trainee cannot rape their superior? The definition of rape involves overpowering the unconsenting woman against her will, and having your way with her. And yeah. Its an expression of their barbarity and primitive urges. They cannot control themselves. Like an animal. Actually, animals are more well trained than some Muslims and niggers. But by all means, if you want to led Mohammad mount you to demonstrate your virtuous and unmatched level of 'inclusivity and tolerance', then you might as well set up shop and never close your legs. Don't be shocked when you eventually get dumped in a river.

BASED

RED PILLED

BOOYAKASHA

Attached: The Leaf.jpg (510x448, 39K)

As I bitch about stuff online

We're building a white ethnostate, get in here:

Attached: welcome.jpg (1242x1232, 231K)

>You know you will never beat us, right?
>Except for the last election where we got BTFO, of course

Attached: b92.png (200x226, 18K)

weak b8 m8
i r8 it 0/8
>in all fields

based and baby pilled

this is now an ebola-chan thread

Attached: 8861d6151642a2dd181bc2e0a8c41f8c0a09b8d3793cd8609ac5cedff8f041d9.jpg (1228x950, 261K)

>You know you will never, ever in your wildest dreams outvote us...right?
>outvote
don't plan on it

This isn't even GOOD bait.

Attached: 4567675.jpg (1022x1024, 95K)

I can't tell if you're trolling or really out of touch with reality, regardless of Trump winning or losing none of what you say will ever happen. The truth of the matter is that men have always and will always be in charge. Men own 95% of fortune 500 companies men own the centralized banks and men run the military unless something happens that significantly reduces the population of men only that's a fact that won't ever change. Good luck with your revolution though

Even if men were to disappear woman would not be able to take their place and manage society. The entire place would be dilapidated and abandoned and woman would huddle in massive hoards, afraid and alone

Emcel

Find a good conservative man settle down and have a fulfilling traditional family life.

If Jow Forums understood just how powerful it could be bt just going out & voting, there would be no Dems in office anywhere.

Liberals just cheerlead & then they don't bother voting. All the bitches who said it was "her turn"? Most didn't even bother voting. Too stupid & lazy & content to virtue signal on socual media.

Jow Forums should take advantage of voter apathy & actually go out & vote, theur candidates would win.

why does she have a jew nose?

go to therapy

Hace sex Incel!!

Shit bait. Try harder or kill yourself.

>sage

Attached: n word.gif (607x609, 754K)

Have sex.

Attached: You.jpg (750x841, 125K)

Some faggot retard leaf is posting this faggotry in everything they can find