Reminder

Outside the Catholic Church there is no salvation. You are not a Christian if you are not a part of the Church Christ founded.
>b-but muh pope kiss nig feet
>b-but muh vatican ii
The Vatican II sect is not the Catholic Church, it is the effect of Communist and Freemason infiltration in the Catholic Church. Every Vatican II Pope (starting at John XXIII) is a heretic, according to Catholic doctrines and dogma. These videos explain the situation:
youtu.be/z5w9RvyvI44
youtu.be/BWsgxCVYtAI
Also, see this website for another explanation:
novusordowatch.org/start-here/
And remember,
>How narrow is the gate, and strait is the way that leadeth to life: and few there are that find it!
St Matthew 7:14

As a side note, according to St. Malachy's prophecy of the Popes, Francis will be the last to reign in the seat of Peter before Christ returns, see the following video for a detailed explanation:
youtu.be/sLaSMLSgEmQ

Attached: images (5).jpg (483x635, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TQUqZROH-ak
youtu.be/3lwwfCpvXnc
youtube.com/watch?v=pjckGZ1g9do&feature=youtu.be&t=83
m.youtube.com/watch?v=V40Bvp_ooWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So are you a Sedevacantist?

so did the crusadors become gnostics and then masons
or are the masons the real catholics ?

youtube.com/watch?v=TQUqZROH-ak

Pastor Anderson is a blasphemer who literally claims to be a prophet of God yet gets the Bible wrong on many occasions. Stop following him unless you want to burn with him.
youtu.be/3lwwfCpvXnc

lol you christcucks really still think being gay/bi is a choice

Attached: giphy3.gif (480x270, 1.4M)

your way of life is a choice
youtube.com/watch?v=pjckGZ1g9do&feature=youtu.be&t=83

Attached: 1562694957957.jpg (516x500, 36K)

Do any Catholics know any friendly saints who will listen to me complain? Sorry if this is a weird request.
It's not a choice but it's not natural either. It's caused demons, propaganda, and/or chemicals.

Dude looks like Varg lol kek

so I shouldn't date a qt 10/10 traps because the desert manuals say the creator of the universe will be mad? kek

Attached: 1562388993173.jpg (640x732, 81K)

>The pope isn't the real pope! Honest! Don't look at him! Watch my cherry-picked videos on how there's no true Catholic!
The state of your shame.

Attached: catholicorganizations.jpg (700x951, 276K)

>mad
that's one reason, but you'll also have a SHITTY life if you do

Attached: 1562984964982.png (467x540, 487K)

>Outside the Catholic Church there is no salvation.

Christ was a Jew.
Christianity is Jewish.
Days without Jewish tricks?

Obligatory reminder that Ciel is shit.
CIEL IS SHIT.

That's all.

how do you know? And would dating a fleshlight for the rest of my life be sooo much better?

Attached: cathoshitters.png (680x1236, 499K)

Let us all know how dating a mentally ill dude with STIs goes for you. Maybe you’ll transition with them and you can both join the %40 after age 30

>6:46 Rabbi Shlomo
KEK

Attached: 1532078703772.gif (128x128, 151K)

>The Vatican II sect is not the Catholic Church

Attached: 1522436910725.png (666x328, 24K)

Why be catholic over orthodox christian?

>Outside the Catholic Church there is no salvation
Please point out to me where in the Scripture it says the Catholic church is required for salvation. I will wait.

Attached: Faith Not Works.jpg (786x3099, 280K)

lmao

>"no salvation outside the church"
>is a sede
lmaoooo

>Romans in that list

Read fucking Romans, and then ask if you're actually a Christian or a Paulinist. It's a tough read, but it's definitely worth it.

>I can't help myself from sticking my dick into things
So you're a Rapist then?

Based and truthpilled. I'm not sure if Francis is Petrus Romanus or not, though; we'll see. After BXVI dies it's all up for grabs.
>Act bravely, my Brethren; take courage, and trust in the Lord. The time is fast approaching in which there will be great trials and afflictions; perplexities and dissensions, both spiritual and temporal, will abound; the charity of many will grow cold, and the malice of the wicked will increase.
>The devils will have unusual power, the immaculate purity of our Order, and of others, will be so much obscured that there will be very few Christians who will obey the true Sovereign Pontiff and the Roman Church with loyal hearts and perfect charity. At the time of this tribulation a man, not canonically elected, will be raised to the Pontificate, who, by his cunning, will endeavour to draw many into error and deat
>Then scandals will be multiplied, our Order will be divided, and many others will be entirely destroyed, because they will consent to error instead of opposing it.
>There will be such diversity of opinions and schisms among the people, the religious and the clergy, that, except those days were shortened, according to the words of the Gospel, even the elect would be led into error, were they not specially guided, amid such great confusion, by the immense mercy of God.
>...
>Some preachers will keep silence about the truth, and others will trample it under foot and deny it. Sanctity of life will be held in derision even by those who outwardly profess it, for in those days Jesus Christ will send them not a true Pastor, but a destroyer.
-St. Francis of Assisi, shortly before death

Attached: Canonization of Marcel Lefebvre.jpg (480x671, 156K)

>You're not allowed to leave the Church, Catholic number 1
>"We didn't leave they left us!"

You're a protestant.

Honestly the only thing funnier than Christisnity is the infighting Christians do among themselves. My favorite one is probably the churches that were made and debated about Adam's possibility of a navel

>He thinks when Paul says "works" he means going to church and participating in the Sacraments.
Bad news for you, friend. Paul was explicitly speaking of the Judaizers and Mosaic Law, which Protestants love to preach.

>salvation depends on church
not biblical, honey

what?. . we're all animals with sexual urges, and we look for other people who want to make the beast with 2 backs. Nothing wrong with it as long as both are consenting

Based and Christpilled.
Prots are the agents of Satan.

Attached: SacredHeartJesus-1.jpg (266x408, 25K)

Cant wait for Christ to return. Im ready to leave this clown world

Control urself

What are you complaining about specificly?

If you want to be a lowly creature then expect to be treated like one.

>consent is the sole standard of morality
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Still haven't received a clear answer which Christianity is the right one...

Attached: mfw you'll be burning in hell.jpg (988x785, 209K)

You have schizophrenia

And Christians in general are the proxies of kikes.

Says the man who talks to the voice in his head.

It says in the bible that Jews are the enemies of all mankind and that Jews are the sons of their father the devil. You clearly know nothing about Christianity.

Catholics who don't acknowledge the fact that Jesus Christ said you don't need temples and all you need is him for salvation are committing blasphemy.
The Lord states you can pray in your bedroom closet and he will still hear you.
Stop spreading lies. All that matters is you know the Lord.
Do you know him? or will you be one of the many he turns away saying "I never knew you."

You left the Church in 1054 and Protestants got lost trying to find their way back...

I never understood why people get so worked up over trivial details like that. People were executed and massacred for saying the Eucharist was symbolic in a way that was slightly different from Catholic beliefs.

Stop giving kikes so much power, its embarasing, they dont own every thing... they are not super natural

I have the urge to go out and bash in the head of every commie I can find. It's a natural territorial and protective instinct, and animals do it all the time, every day. Fortunately I have the foresight and judgment and hope for the future to be able to resist my completely natural and animalistic urges.

Thats a huge deal, is it A "symbol" or actually Christ... of course people died over that, stop being so shallow these things matter

Is killing a commie bad? Or justice

Except jesus was a jew. Literally written into history.

Easy to make an enemy for your enemy when your enemy actually has empathy, isnt it?

Literally because organized religion written as a government is a form of mental slavery to the ideals of the top.

.>Jesus says if i believe in him im automatically saved

But will you allow him to save you, it takes effort and action. You cant just say im saved. Thats being lazy

Underrated leaf post. Fuck Paul.

You know that you have to be baptized in water, right?
>Don't need = shouldn't have
You know that Catholic Priests go out and minister to shut-ins and others who can't come to church for whatever reason, they're not damned or condemned because they can't show up on Sunday.
You also know that Jews and the Apostles couldn't interpret scripture on their own and Jesus had to show the Apostles how, right? If you have no one to show you, what makes you think you can do better than them?

>It's natural people die over whether a part of scripture is or isn't a metaphor

Are you for real

Jews don't have empathy.

Yea have some passion

That's the point dipshit.

Attached: 60619199_117360676148863_8699850663088975739_n.jpg (857x687, 100K)

Theres a difference between passion and a mental sickness.

Think you're got the wrong religion mate, Islam is two doors down on the right.

>t. Protestant trying to tell Catholics what to believe

lmao ok papist. Sorry but I'll take my 2000 years of unchanged Orthodoxy over the absolute joke that "growing dogma" and "muh keys" have brought to the western world.

BEGOME OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES.

Your sentence didn't make any fucking sense dumb ass.

Neither of you are passionate or relgious, neither if you would kill or be killed for a cause, so of course none of it matters to you.

Because the early Church did practice the supremacy if Rome. Whenever theological questions arose, they wrote to Rome. Not Alexandria or any of the other sees even if they were closer.

Theologically Orthodox is perfectly fine, the Catholic Church even recognizes Orthidix sacraments as valid

You want a comma, retard?

You don't need to kill for a religion to be valid you fucking psychopath, this is why everyone hated the Christians, because really it's just imperialism the religion.

God knows how many Protestants girls I denied my love and tried to convert

Nice try, but killing was not what was disagreed with, it was killing over a point of scripture.
Good to know the 9/11 bombers were completely justified tho.

He also said to keep the commandments, and that he did not come to change the law but to fulfill it

Go re-read matthew 26, honoring Jesus with art and ornate works something he was perfectly fine with

Also, you go to churchbto receive God's grace through holy communion.

>Easy to make an enemy for your enemy
What are you trying to say here. That Christians are pitting Jews against another enemy of Christendom? As I said, your sentence is nonsensical.
Than you continue:
>when your enemy actually has empathy, isnt it?
So it sounds like you were saying that Christians had 2 enemies, Jews and some other group and one of those groups had empathy and the other did not.

Learn to articulate your words properly.

Based

You dont have to, but if i was in a situation i wouldnt hesitate, God wont hold us guiltless for the sins around us, we are responsible for our brothers and sisters. You call it imperialism cause ur that guy with the bumber sticker
"coexist" not how it works brother

Fun fact: supporting communism gets you automatically excomunicated in the Catholic Church

And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

“And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.”

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

“Holy” See
Pope is called “Holy Father”

This is blasphemous, repent and sin no more, the Catholic Church will worship the beast

Attached: 66B220F5-92A9-488C-966E-01C547CFEAAB.jpg (300x300, 23K)

Scripture matters, but ill never get that through to someone so shallow

Catholicism was Satan's attempt to pervert Christianity by being the first to get his foot in the door. Classical psy-op.

Pentecostal and Charismatic Christians now make up more than 25% globally, and that makes me happy. Although I don't care about what evangelical branch people are, simply becoming a disciple of Christ and spreading the word like they did in the book of Acts is where it's at. =)

There's plenty of proof out there that Catholicism is in fact just a continuation of a melange of pagan beliefs from the Roman Empire + Worship of Tammuz ("The queen of heaven") a.k.a Semiramis a.k.a (the list goes on and on....).

Also, you fail the ten commandments majorly. Idolatry and necromancy (Mary and praying to dead saints).

People who practise Santeria, voodoo witchcraft and satanic magic know that these demons need a statue to be able to have a link between you and the spirit world so they can gain power in your life.

Catholicism and their rituals and incantations is egyptian/babylonian/masonic voodoo (look at all the obelisks and pinecone symbolism in the vatican) with a religiulous Christian veneer, nothing more.

Really ?
Can you give me the law or source, I want to annoy some people with that.

Right, so its cool to kill one right?

Remember when being a free mason would get you kicked out

Allahu ackbar!

>explodes

No, that the jew's enemy is the gentiles, and that its simple to create an ally for your enemy if you say you hate them. Jews have done this trick over and over again, christiandom is no different.

No but you should not conquer your enemy then fornicate with them you fucking degenerates. Christiandom has never been about the peace, it's the domination.

Start from 42 minutes
m.youtube.com/watch?v=V40Bvp_ooWs

Attached: 0C587F3C-2895-4607-9893-93F4E9319FA6.jpg (2048x1360, 532K)

I didn't want to want to elaborate because it's mostly weird /x/-tier stuff. Garbage I leave on the floor in my room is mysteriously crushed later when I didn't touch it. My body is feeling ill and acting weird too. This is also happening around the same time I feel my guardian spirit is less reliable, but I'm considering the possibility those doubts might just be sown by the demons or whatever that are bothering me. I'm not schizophrenic. I took a test for that for that in the hospital.

1949, Pope Pius XII issued the Decree Against Communism under the auspices of the Holy Office. It's still in effect

To conquear peace we must dominate, if it wasnt for us youd be in a hijab

Meant for

This makes more sense.
And this response makes even more sense.

You fucking ding dong Islam would not exist without Christianity.

Based, thansk

>Outside the Catholic Church there is no salvation
>Vatican II sect is not the Catholic Church
> it is the effect of Communist and Freemason infiltration in the Catholic Church

how do you know you are "in" the Catholic Church?

Choice or not it isn't natural and many who are gay live an unhealthy lifestyle.

>I only know about Catholicism what my lesbian pro-choice protestant bishop tells me

>tfw Christkikes actually believe the majority of all human life that exists, has existed, or will ever exist, will be burned to a crisp and tortured for all eternity for the crime of not worshiping Jews and wallowing in the dirt like a slave before an "all-loving" made up desert demon that commanded mass-child rape, genocides, and child sacrifices

Daily reminder: Christianity is the control mechanism through which Jews run the West.

Attached: christcucks spiritual slaves.png (987x1149, 181K)

Legitimately this

Vatican 2 is pretty shit, but it's fine. I've never had a problem finding a Tridentine mass though, much superior in every way. Highly recommend.

It is a choice you fucking degenerate retard. You faggots are unatural. Being a faggot is a mental illness.

Being is irrelevant

All sex outside of the sacrament of marriage is a sin

If i were you i would pray to Saint Michael, you are experiencing Heavy Spiritual warfare, tell Satan to leave you alone, also pray to Saint Padre Pio, he was harraased by the devil too, he wil help, i will pray for you as well brother

Attached: IMG_2195.jpg (750x720, 114K)

And dont for get to put the full armor of God on

Attached: IMG_2196.jpg (750x611, 97K)

If ur from european descent. Yes thats the reality

Branch Davidians