YET ANOTHER ATTACK ON UKRAINIAN BY POLESHITS

Absolute nigger tier!!!

>Zdecydowanie potępiamy haniebny i niebezpieczny akt przeciwko obywatelom Ukrainy legalnie zatrudnionym przy budowie metra w Warszawie i starannie wykonującym dobrą sprawę dla mieszkańców stolicy Polski.
Zwracamy się do policji i innych władz z prośbą o wyjaśnienie wszystkich okoliczności przestępstwa, znalezienia i ukarania jego sprawców, a także zapobieganie podobnym incydentom w przyszłości.
Ukraińcom w takich sytuacjach kryzysowych zalecamy natychmiastowe skontaktowanie się z Ambasadą lub Urzędem Konsularnym w Polsce. W tym konkretnym przypadku Wydział Konsularny Ambasady Ukrainy w Warszawie nie otrzymał jeszcze żadnego zgłoszenia od poszkodowanych obywateli Ukrainy.
Sprawa pozostaje monitorowana przez Wydział Konsularny Ambasady Ukrainy w Warszawie.

face
book.com/AmbasadaUkrainywPolsce/posts/2362829710504708

Attached: 2364944.jpg (610x385, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

02varvara.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/00-lands-added-to-russia-on-the-territory-of-the-former-ukrainian-ssr-21-08-14.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galicia_(Eastern_Europe)#People
hauster.de/data/censusgal1900.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=wJr5281hHW0
kresy.pl/wydarzenia/polska/grupa-ukraincow-wznosila-banderowskie-okrzyki-na-rynku-glownym-w-krakowie/
youtube.com/watch?v=GeEW77je09o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's right, you know.

Based poles finally reliving their glory days.

its ok ukraine
i still love you

Attached: images.jpg (500x382, 16K)

Then leave

Translate

Google translate is too complicated for you?

We strongly condemn the heinous and dangerous act against Ukrainian citizens legally employed in the construction of the Warsaw metro and carefully doing the good cause for the residents of the Polish capital.
We ask the police and other authorities to explain all the circumstances of the crime, to find and punish its perpetrators, and to prevent similar incidents in the future.
For Ukrainians in such crisis situations, we recommend immediate contact with the Embassy or Consular Office in Poland. In this particular case, the Consular Section of the Embassy of Ukraine in Warsaw has not yet received any notification from injured citizens of Ukraine.
The matter remains monitored by the Consular Section of the Embassy of Ukraine in Warsaw.

>their glory days
They’re going to get partitioned again? That’s about the only notable thing that’s ever involved Poland, well other than getting invaded in ww2 but that’s just seem implausible to happen again, at least not at this point.

Poland had a nice run up until the 17th century. Then it got destroyed by the cossacks, swedes, russians and finally the germans.

remember volhynia your people are only good and killing unarmed women and children

Attached: cd74588bc70a5db98a5481a80dbe128e-300x229.jpg (300x229, 23K)

Poland tried to destroy Russia in the 17th century, so it was just a payback. Anyway everything is in the past, polaks are cool.

Remember years of occupation of Ukraine by Poland, hohols and psheks have some bad history with each other.

your occupation wasn't dream ether. i could say worst one that happened to Ukraine

>playing innocent victim card
Then stop behaving like niggers in a foreign country that gives you jobs, jewnigger.

Not even, poles stuffed Galicia to the brim with Jews, poles legitimately deserve a genocide for what they’ve done to Galicia.

hey sasha, what the fuck, the paint is still wet

>behaving like niggers in a foreign country
Proofs.

Not just Galicia. All Western and Central Ukraine.

Ukrainians have mostly Arab ancestry
They all have dark hair and brown eyes

Ukraine is Africa with electricity at this point

Attached: 1540728492933.png (316x345, 105K)

F U C K I N G L E A V E

Problem solved.

Attached: 1556454508391.jpg (377x330, 31K)

>Proofs.
What's the payrates you work for?

Based Poles

Hello Ahmed, how you liking Germany?

Attached: AD9C9C07-9907-4024-9729-D6A7DB5432B3.jpg (922x1024, 148K)

>kurwy upainskie
>UPA
oh, so it's not actually anti-ukrainian, but anti UPA, the organization of ukrainian murderers who massacred ethnic poles in ukraine

>why poles hate me when all i want is to live in their country and massacre them

this is the famous ukrainian trolling, i guess

Ukraine is a 3rd world SHIT HOLE with the GDP Of Uganda

Most Ukrainians don't even know how to use toilet paper, there is literally no sewerage system in their capital city

Attached: vTbv3THX_400x400.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Ukraines can live in Poland if they give back Kresy and live in Polish Lvov

JEBAĆ UPA I BANDERĘ
HOP HOP

Ukraine is the original homeland of the Khazar kikes you retard. Hohols are Khazar-Slav mongrels

speak english on an english site or fuck off back to your krokodil retard euroshit

Poland never occupied Ukraine like Ukraine now occupies Polish land. Lwów is a Polish city

krokodil as do most poleshit, vodka soaked ruskies and blacked ukranians

this is what you deserve for stabbing Russia in the back you filthy Ukrops, nobody liked you except for Russians and you completely betrayed them

Ukrainians don't know what toilet is

Attached: ukraine.jpg (380x285, 104K)

Idiot. And they call all Ukrainians like that regardless of the attitude towards UPA.

Wrong, you poleshit. There were almost no jews in Rus' before you scum sheltered them from all over Europe.

yeah because Lvov was such great city under your rule. but apart of seething you yourself ruin your own country bay stabbing poles in back to be then raped by Nazis and soviets

This wouldn't be happening if Hitler had used the Poles and Ukrainians to attack (((Russia))) during Barbarossa.

Attached: Operation-Barbarossa.jpg (600x869, 128K)

>Lwów is a Polish city
Nope.

yeah, yeah, but let's be honest here, no reason to lie
don't you support UPA?

Lviv was founded by Ukrainians and yes it was pretty great...

> Ukraine
> GDP of Uganda
You can't make this shit up

Attached: 1547890775276.jpg (625x625, 46K)

Germs are retarded useful idiots and Hitler was a kike plant.

You have to go back.

wdy expect after coming to Poland after the shit show Ukrain did to Polens

Attached: 60A1CAF1-6E12-4898-9AAD-BC59F81F9546.jpg (550x404, 38K)

Except that's bullshit.

when Poland ruled it

that is based

yeah so bad that it increased in size tenfolds

02varvara.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/00-lands-added-to-russia-on-the-territory-of-the-former-ukrainian-ssr-21-08-14.jpg

Both should unite with Russia. Bring back iron curtain and stop the spreading of the gay.

>some shit done decades ago by a small group of people
>ignores all the shit his whole state done to Ukraine for centuries
Ok, buddy. And we are defending you from russhits today, moron. Have some respect.

Nope, polaks are not Russians, they have their own ethnicity. Hohols are just a mix of kubanoids(Southern Russians) and central Russians, so they should come back, same for Belarusians.

Mыкoлa, you are also a russhit genetically.

We are true Rus', yes. But we are genetically completely different from so called "russians". You are Finno-Ugrians with all kinds of shit mixed in.

Serves you right. Fucking knife wieldin' cowards.

>a small group of people
around 200k members, 60k Polens dead in Galicia & Volhynia, if you're coming back to steal our jobs and then you're suprised you're not welcome here then idk what's going thru your mind

>Ukraine
do you mean cassocks

LIES INVENTED BY THE JEWS

UKRANIANS ARE WHITE

IF YOU DISAGREE YOU ARE EITHER A LOW IQ BRAINWASHED NPC OR A KIKE SHILL YOURSELF

Based, fuck hohols, garbage of Slavdom.

Attached: 1519341493251.jpg (783x570, 101K)

Serves you right, child murderers.

shut up and start sucking

Attached: 1495581223096.jpg (720x967, 364K)

move to Romania.

Attached: 1560485753813.jpg (334x506, 28K)

Holodomor
NKVD

so what did you niggers do now?

Lwow had more Jews than Ukrainians and was majority Polish.

Ukrainian scum will have to pay compensation soon for all the stolen property.

Serves you right. Expect more.

>commit a genocide about a century ago
>a lot more savage and murderous than any shit Russians or Germans ever did to us, pure unbridled savagery and senseless brutality akin to something niggers would do
>come here to work now
>openly chimp out and vociferously express your support for an organization that is directly responsible for the said genocide
>wonder why people are hostile towards you
>cry about some wrongdoing committed by Poles in previous centuries despite the fact Russians would've treated you in the exact same way if not worse had they been your rulers instead of us

Attached: 1556609196873.jpg (1024x938, 57K)

As long as you niggers don't slack off while building the rest of our underground (like the last time) then you are free to stay.

I mean once you were killing our people, and we did the same...

So i guess we're even.

And that new underground does look nifty though...

I'm not sure if you're genuinely just ignorant or trying to play Poland's accomplishments down, but Poland was a major power and a cultural center of Europe from like the 14th century all the way through the mid 18th century under the Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth.

I mean in terms of land power/conventional military operations, Poland and Austria/the various German microstates were probably the most powerful land militaries during the Early Modern period.

fuck that, we're taking it back

Nigga what? Southern hohols are the same as kubanoids, northern hohols are the same as southern bulbashs/central russians.

Attached: 65f89526dcd6.jpg (500x492, 31K)

Everyone in Lvov wants that to happen anyway

Unfortunately, hohols ruined this city beyond recognition. It would take billions of dollars to bring it back to inhabitable state.

Attached: lwgd.jpg (1594x998, 850K)

Holodomor is a tragedy, but the same stuff happened in Kazakhstan and Volga region, it was not a genocide of Ukranians based on ethnicity, it was soviet kikes confiscating all the food from richer peasants, Ukraine has "black soil", so their peasants were richer.

we will fix it better than it was before

>Holodomor is a tragedy
At least you admit this. But Soviet Jews wanted to kill Ukrainians more than Kazakhs, so it was the worst there.

>Exterminate Poles from Lwow/Galicia and Volhynia
>wtf why do these poles hate me!!!!!!!11111

If transfer of Lviv is illegal, so is the transfer of Pomerania, Silesia and Prussia, lyakh.
Besides, repeaing it again and again, one city doesn't define whole region, especially when urbanization was low. Whole Galicia was majority Ukrainian even before WW1.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galicia_(Eastern_Europe)#People
>The respective data for Eastern Galicia show the following numbers: Ukrainians 64.5%, Poles 21.0%, Jews 13.7%, Germans 0.3%, and others 0.5%.[25][26]

Pic related from original 1900 census for Galicia.
hauster.de/data/censusgal1900.pdf

Attached: 1546039086594.jpg (1844x2172, 1.24M)

As a Russian I can say that you are in the wrong.

>>openly chimp out and vociferously express your support for an organization that is directly responsible for the said genocide
Proofs.

lmao, you would have to ask Daddy USA for permission first

Western Ukraine will beg for Polish citizenship. I honestly don't even know how Ukraine still hasn't been partitioned or fallen apart into feudal warlord states.

Kazakhstan does not have that much "black soil", this type of soil is unique to Central and Southern Russia and to a very big part of Ukraine, so those who lived in such areas were genocided cuz they were richer than average.

I never considered ukrainians subhumans before, but since so many came to Poland I have to agree. They are animals and should be treated as such.

Why the fuck do you lie?

youtube.com/watch?v=wJr5281hHW0

Attached: miasto Lwów nie dla Polskich Panów.jpg (721x431, 84K)

>But Soviet Jews wanted to kill Ukrainians more than Kazakhs, so it was the worst there.
Actually that's false. Kazakhs suffered the most percentage-wise.

Attached: 1512420444572.png (408x450, 34K)

most people are ok with some immigrants, but when your country is flooded with them, then you go ape shit

Western Ukraine is Polish soil and everyone there wants to be Polish. That's why the Poles rolled out the Karta Polaka. My grandfather was in the SS-Galicia and I claimed a Polish passport last year. Even the language is mostly intelligible with Polish: I can hardly understand Russian but I sure as fuck understand modern Polish.

They were genocided because the Jews wanted to take out as many whites as possible. Kazakhstan and Caucasus was just as rich before Soviet Jewish plans destroyed the earth there.

dumb russshit

They are not in Poland. Pls show me Ukrainians who went to Poland behaving like this.

Listen Russian nigger, *no one* wants to be fucking Ukrainian. No one. No one in the diaspora, no one at home. Ukrainians are basically Poles who follow the orthodox rite within the Catholic Church and we both know it. Any orthodox Ukrainians are either larping Russians or kikes.

based russshit

Attached: russians are faggots.jpg (1920x3847, 1.54M)

lol, oh shit, i knew it

yeah you are in the elite club with Sudan and Morocco
this gdp nominal

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-16 00-06-10.png (391x217, 19K)

>Western Ukraine is Polish soil
No, never was, only administrated. And it has always been majority Ukrainian. Here's data for Galicia Volhynia of course was even more majority Ukrainian.
>everyone there wants to be Polish
Absolutely delusional.

and this is per capita

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-16 00-10-55.png (409x534, 55K)

Western hohols are polaks, I agree. Just return to Poland and stop trying to create a "ukranian" identity, there is no such thing, all the instability in Ukraine is due to the fact that some of hohols deny their russian-ness and some of hohols deny their polish-ness. You literally speak 2 different languages in ur country, western dialects are not East Slavic at all.

Serious question - will you take back your garbage or do we need to genocide them

Nigger, you constantly chimp out in this fucking country, what the fuck do you think your compatriots are doing here?

kresy.pl/wydarzenia/polska/grupa-ukraincow-wznosila-banderowskie-okrzyki-na-rynku-glownym-w-krakowie/

youtube.com/watch?v=GeEW77je09o

You regularly and ostentatiously try to fuck with us and act like a bunch of niggers. You do not try to understand our indignation at UPA idolatry and overtly express your despisal towards us. Not only do you refuse us to leave us alone, you come here, take our jobs and openly fuck with us like the slav niggers that you are. You are like a bunch of aggressive Detroit niggers flinging rocks and bricks at the police and then acting all innocent, we dindu nuffin. This is exactly what you are. A bunch of entitled ghetto niggers. Once you stop acting this way, we will accept you. But the thing is you act exactly in this way and xenophobic attacks aimed at Ukrainians are the direct consequence of your retarded compatriots' behavior. Stop acting like you're entitled to every single thing in the fucking world, you're the biggest victim in the entire conflict, yet at the same time, vigorously participate in events and activities that are predicated on the vitriolic hatred of Poles.

Ukrainians who do their work and mind their own business are not targeted because no one cares about whether you're an Ukrainian or a Pole around here. We do care, however, if you're a supporter of an organization that hates the guts of every Pole and clandestinely wants us cleansed.

Attached: 1558731903399.jpg (470x491, 40K)

Are you fucking retarded? Ukrainians are not Poles, and Orthodox faith is original. That's exactly the reason why Ukrainian "catholics"(who btw are a small group) follow Orthodox rite, because they were catholicized by Poles, not other way around, idiot.