Why is Hitler often the punchline of a joke or just a generic insult now? Why isn't he taken seriously anymore...

Why is Hitler often the punchline of a joke or just a generic insult now? Why isn't he taken seriously anymore? Literally guys at my university are calling stuff "gayer than hitler"

Attached: gay hitler 1.jpg (494x378, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2nhiip
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When everyone is Hitler, nobody is Hitler

>memeflag
>memepost
imagine my shock

Hating Hitler is homophobic, checkmate leftist

A gay man bullied to death.

RIP

I think People are just trying to undermine him at all possible angles

He had one ball
He was on deugs
He had micropenis
He was Jewish
He liked watersports
He was gay
What new bullshit will they come up with?

This is the Jews playing their hand. They don't know how to leave well enough alone. It was one thing when Hitler was a cold and calculating, yet charismatic psycho. But the fact the try to make him persona non-grata as well as everything we hate as NatSocs makes you question why anyone would follow him in the first place and also shows how weak jews are for being allegedly killed by this literal cartoon character.

>Literally guys at my university are calling stuff "gayer than hitler"
who cares what a bunch of retarded debtslaves think about Hitler. Sage.

He was a feminist body positive activist.

Another muslim pushing hitler to associate our movement with failures.
White families, white solidarity, white unity TODAY is more important.
Sage

Don't forget he also raped his niece and was rejected by his Jewish crush which started his irrational hatred of the Jews.

Its all so very tiresome. There cant be many people alive from that period of time that have actual memories. How much longer will the Jew go on about this shit? Hitler was the best thing that happened to those reptiles.

I thought it was a Jewish doctor not saving his ill mother and a Jewish professor denying Hitler entry to art school?

Attached: 71EC805C-9C7C-4C85-9F0E-65274AE4B993.jpg (150x189, 8K)

Probably none of the above and he just imagined these things because he was on cocaine 24/7.

>telling Jow Forums about shit they've known since forever

Attached: 1212898532514.jpg (750x600, 49K)

based fudgepackers

ANYTHING the kikes make up now, I just ignore. It's ALL lies and revisionism.

Attached: Behind this post.jpg (172x172, 8K)

dailymotion.com/video/x2nhiip

Thread theme, good bless uncle A. He will never walk alone.

Attached: Uncle H.gif (445x250, 3.57M)

What we dreamed for years has become a reality. The symbol of the unification of all classes of German people has become the symbol of the new Reich, and thus it has become the standard of the German people. The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people. And for this people, and for the sake of this people, we will struggle and fight, and never slacken, never tire, never lose courage, and never lose faith.

The struggle against Marxism has for the first time evolved into a united struggle. For the first time, I allow myself as an unknown man to start a war, and not rest until this plague has been removed from the German way of life.

We don't have their colonies. We don't have the opportunities of international world connections which these states and peoples possess. Our Reich, which is so crammed and which has so few of the necessities for life needs to be carefully and thoughtfully cultivated and managed. We cannot succeed without planning.

We don't say to the rich 'Give to the poor', we say 'German people, help each other'. Rich or poor, each one must help thinking, there's someone even poorer than I am, and I want to help them as a fellow countryman. - Adolf

Attached: Adolf-Hitler-Joseph-Goebbels-921378.jpg (590x440, 38K)

Such a based and decent man.

If he's so important why is he a joke? kek