What will the reaction to Trump's speech be today?

Do you think it will have gained him points with the Republican base overall?
youtu.be/DX7ZXbEM3FE

Attached: 222222345.png (1668x987, 941K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tBZw4coiIwE&t=220s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

civil fucking war yeeeehaaaawwww

Depends on how closely he follows his Fox News talking points.

Race war now

At first I thought about voting for Tulsi, but after these remarks and seeing her policy on Israel im now fully committed to Donald J TRUMP for reelection.

boomers love that shit

His based loved it, didnt hurt him at all. Even the legal minorities liked it.

he is externalizing what many people think..

>these fucks in the caravan want to come so bad to the US that they wave their stupid flags from stupid shithole countries and then burn the US flag??

Its like when you see the endless streams of Tyrones and Jamals on Cops or Live PD getting caught with bricks of weed or coke and then they proclaim that dey dindunuffin dey gettin dey life back together dey going to church...

And only liberals can ignore the stolen gun, stolen car, drugs and think its true...

>Even the legal minorities liked it.
Is that true?

can anyone tell me what happen to the raids and why is trump using these bs speech to cover of ice unsuccessful raids

I believe so, we have a very large Vietnamese, Filipino & Hispanic community here and they all liked it. They're pissed they're getting fucked over by illegals & Democrats. Mine you, most of them didnt vote for Trump in 2016, but the ones here locally are saying they will vote him in 2020.

>This Post was brought to you by a Fox news producer

Attached: 1551817107018.gif (478x478, 125K)

Epstein being in the news was starting to make kikes and leftists look bad, so controlled-opp Trump was called upon to say something to distract from all that.

>he is externalizing what many people think..
And effectively shifting the Overton window when it comes to normies discussing these issues. It was instantly my favorite tweet of his.

its all hot air. always is always was. politicians talk and the mouth breathers believe them. its been going on for thousands of years.

All i got from that is that he doesnt like minorities and he love israel they most probably have some dirt on him.

He already had the highest Republican support in history at 94%. Trolling the racist left is just to make Democrat politicians self-destructively virtue spiral, and to make the news stop focusing on our border resorts.

Yup, Trump is the turbo-boomer, kike-loving and all.

>voting

DEMOCRACY ISN'T REAL
>DEMOCRACY ISN'T REAL
DEMOCRACY ISN'T REAL
>DEMOCRACY ISN'T REAL
DEMOCRACY ISN'T REAL
>DEMOCRACY ISN'T REAL
DEMOCRACY ISN'T REAL
>DEMOCRACY ISN'T REAL

You just get another face on the kike slavery. There is not political solution retards, if Trump didn't make this obvious to you what the fuck will? Seriously what in the living fuck is wrong with you?

After Trump is gone he'll have shut the door behind him on immigration enforcement. His legacy will be making it impossible to enforce because of its association with cruelty and incompetence.

Whilst slandering them primarily because they are the only members of congress whom do not grovel before Jews. Smart really. Epstein story will die now.

Absolutely based. No civil war, but he has successfully linked democrats with Ilhan Omar and nigger islamism.
Its looking like MAGA 2020

Stfu stormfag

The cultists arrive.

Attached: goodgoy.jpg (750x850, 437K)

The pedo protecting britbongs arrive

If the media cant link trump to Epstein's island and Lolita Express, the story was going to be buried anyway.

i wish i was american, i fucking love this guy

His kike loving redneck supporters loved it. He didn't win anyone else over.

Racist is just a word.

Trump is fucking masterful.

Those bitches who keep interrupting him need a good slap in the face and a fat dick in the ass

Lol hysterical journalists

literally the sound of TDS

the color of your trip says it all, soiboi

He actually makes me feel so proud to be an American

>desperate shill begs you to reconsider voting for Trump because certainly some random anonymous person isn't lying about where they come from or what they support

Most good minorities like Trump, they usually come from conservative cultures that value the family structure and modesty.

And a ton of niggers like Trump too since they're religious. Makes you realize that the Democrats are the party of anti-religion, they should all be honest and call themselves raging atheists/nihilists. "Easter Worshippers" my ass

The jews are angry! Their trickery is failing in making people believe they don't control the economy, press, and influence many politicians. Their Shmita is failing!

youtube.com/watch?v=tBZw4coiIwE&t=220s

Same here at my work, San Diego? Alot didnt vote in 2016 because they were worried that the media was right that he would destroy america but now I think they are going for him. Whats funny is alot misheard him and thought he wanted to forcefully deport that muslim bitch and they still agreeed. Many were dissapointed it was just a suggestion.