Destiny

Melina is Ashton Witty and Destiny is Baked Alaska.
She's as dumb and mentally ill as her and he's as dumb and self-absorved as he is.

Attached: download.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O_IKv8s2HnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i don't follow e-celebrities. who is the kikess and how many inches of dildo does she take up her ass?

she's pretty hot. would bang

>''I don't like young girls. they're annoying''
>dates a 18 year old

That's going to be a yikes from me, dawg.

She's a mentally ill Swede, I'm not sure if she's Jewish but the manlet is a self-proclaimed Jew.

Pretty sure this whore gets tossed around to other male e-celebs.

I love this video

youtube.com/watch?v=O_IKv8s2HnM

>9:10

She said on stream once she lies to him all the time.

who who who and fucking who?

yeah for acting all holier than thou and like he fully understands women he falls for the same traps again and again and again.

he is such a faggot lol.
>have you heard the things they say? make me want to blow my brains out
he said as he sits alone in whatever hypothetical restaurant spying on some teenage girl's convo

>falls for the same traps
Sad. Many such cases.

>Melina
who
>Ashton Witty
who
>Destiny
who
>Baked Alaska
who

die in a fire low IQ e-celebfag

Tiny kills her out of angry, impotent jealousy this year

Waiting for the day Destiny spirals and kills his little retarded Swede whore with a knife or a gun out of drunken jealousy or plain rejection. He literally does not have the physical strength to kill her with his bare hands.

That is what weak men do. You will do this one day, DesTINY. That's for certain.
I will live to see you kill her out of jealousy, or try to kill her and not even be physically capable of it, you will live your archetype to the fullest.

Attached: bkBsor7.jpg (800x439, 234K)

Such a manlet mega autist is never able to keep a moderately attractive young woman around no matter how much online 'clout' or money he has. His autism, jealousy and boy like frame will always drive her into the arms of chad.
What's more funny about destiny recently is that he criticized his retard commie friend Hasan for being dishonest in a video and they now hate each other after months of Hasan using Destiny to build his audience.

imagine getting cucked by destiny.
I thought the muslim thing was bad enough, but fucking destiny?

Attached: 51033c05ff2fdd91c2b88581585ca57d300fb9b7cd0c3a7e149cf8a449d9aed6.jpg (550x550, 150K)

This Swedish, vegan hippy guy let his woman take the lead in the relationship and she convinced him to make it an 'open relationship' aka her fucking dozens of chads and him whacking it most of the time on his lonesome and being summoned once in a while when she needs attention. She then convinced him to meet up with Destiny and let him fuck her, now she lives with destiny in America while he tries desperately to convince her not to fuck other guys and to be monogamous. What a hilarious shit show brought to you by degenerate, post sexual revolution clown world.

Attached: destiny2.jpg (1080x1080, 194K)

what a literal cuckold

Der Swede...

holy shit stop wasting your lives watching other people live theirs

Sweden really is a godless hellhole.

holy fuck, you can hear her moan at the end from the other room
destiny literally cucked him on stream

Also destinys son is gonna watch his father engage in this weird cuckold open relationship with an 18 year old when he's old enough to be let loose on the internet.

destiny is a rancid motherfucker

Bruh. I'm usually above this kind of shit, but as someone who has watched Destiny evolve for the past 10 years. From being an edgy, somewhat smart entertainer, to a self-described liberal that uses politics for his financial and personal gains. This shit was like a cherry on top. She's using him for fame, he's using her for sex - this is not meant to last. The whole cuckery in the vid made me really uneasy.
She's fairly attractive, but man, she has no standards for dating. Yuck.

He absurdly believes he is more moral than other people because he uses some autistic liberal rationalization mixed with the first paragraph of liberal Philosophy wikipedia articles to justify him having no strong morals.

o Steve é mais alto que o Joe Rogan.

It will be great to watch Destiny's eventual fall from grace.

She's repulsive. Destiny looks like a pedo

Remeber to report eceleb spam

I miss when Destiny used to just be a StarCraft 2 pro. Literally the most entertaining pro gaymer to watch.

Destiny is literally like the left wing JF Gariepy, although less autistic/intelligent and can land better looking retards.

Going by her instagram it appears she's also convinced Destiny to take her on a round the world trip. I wonder how much this 18 year old girl has put in towards this lavish vacation?

funny, he used to be a 4channer like us. Who knows maybe he's still browsing. But Jow Forums culture and thinking won't get you anywhere career wise, so he went for the liberal route of success. He's not as marketable as Hasan, though and already knows he's below him in the power structure.

Attached: DestinyUpdated.png (1152x3648, 1.33M)

The Swedish cuck is still liking all her instagram pics of her in bikinis on holiday with destiny LOL

I mean it's pretty obvious it's on his tab. He gets to fuck a 7,5/10, though - which is waaaay out of his league, physically at least.

>who who who and fucking who?
>select all images with CHIMNEYS

Attached: 4_CATERS_FUNNY_OWL_05-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 99K)

>public school is the most important time in a child's life
>but we need cops in there because they're dangerous places especially the ones with niggers
What did Destiny mean by this? Why is he so blue pilled?

Why would u need standards if u are using someone for cash

yeah it was pretty obvious he used to browse /v/ when he used to BM and call people niggers all the time. He was based as fuck back when he didn't care about pwning brainlets to help grow his e-peen

what's with all the overbites
we need eugenics

ayyyee there's my midget skeptic!

Attached: destiny the midget.png (536x552, 209K)

There's this thing called dignity satan. It might not be as good for survival as treachery, but I'd still like to maintain it for the sake of self-respect. This chick could probably attract a better looking guy with similar financial and social standing, not sure if she could keep him, though.

>a 7,5/10
What is wrong with you

Not going to bantz anyone for dating an 18 year old. Nothing wrong with it.

I dont know this bitch, but anyone whos name is a medical term for shit mixed with blood isnt going to be normal

Imagine being so triggered that you put this image together

Wait, Destiny is the bull in a cuck relationship? Jesus, what a world.

what's hilarious is that Destiny fucks this chick who's in some sort of open relationship with her then current boyfriend
but then later he's incredibly insecure whenever she's around other men lol

It's a bold strategy dating a girl who was dating another guy when you first fucked her and was previously (maybe still is) in an 'open relationship'. Let's see how this pans out for him.

Jesus fucking Christ I feel imasculated just from watching that.
Please delete.

He’s half Jewish, it’s not that unexpected.

desTiny hehe cx

Attached: 1562286869132.png (550x550, 251K)

well, obviously, she's a gigantic whore with a cuck fetish

Check out her instagram dude. Those hips and tiddies are nothing to scoff at. Face could be better, but it's not bad.

Yeah tell me about it. Honk honk.