Buzzfeed is threatening to dox this famous memesmith Carpe Donktum for making pro-Trump memes

Buzzfeed is threatening to dox this famous memesmith Carpe Donktum for making pro-Trump memes.
What is the answer to the JQ (“journalist” question)?
Something similar to gulags?
These “people” have to be stopped. They are a bigger danger to civilization than ISIS

Attached: F00AC6C5-62E3-40F3-B568-9792A923A734.jpg (1242x2173, 799K)

Attached: 1562540068726.jpg (560x488, 200K)

what is he afraid of?
that his pathetically false understanding of "fair use" is wrong and that he's going to get sued for everything he owns for stealing other people's music to make his "memes" while trying to profit off of it?

Seething Jew defected. You people grow more rabid the closer to Israel’s death.

Attached: sid.jpg (618x628, 38K)

>Oy vey, how dare you not pay money towards my music studio! How else will I fund my coke and pizza parties now!?

Attached: ShutItDown.gif (320x180, 570K)

>defending this autistic fat slob who makes unbelievably shitty "meme" videos
toppest of keks

Wow how unethical, they’re actively hurting their own credibility just like CNN
Why didn’t they just kidnap him at the social media summit?

that guy is Jow Forumsthe_donald personified
any misfortune that might become him should be welcomed by all of Jow Forums

>infighting this hard
Ok moshe

>believing in intellectual property rights is jewish
kek
pathetic

That may be true, but what's better:
>He becomes demoralized from attacks from both sides and stops making shit
>He slowly becomes redpilled before our eyes like TP is and suffers even more as his entire world view is established and replaced with a new one, all in front of whoever remains in RtD

Which one has more lulz in the end m8?

Attached: Japs.jpg (204x262, 13K)

You’re so angry and all you have is low tier name calling. Seething Jew.

Not sure if antifa or juden

Attached: 1561584071019.png (550x679, 101K)

*Demolished

i'm not angry, I just look forward to him learning that his notion that "if it's on the internet, it's FAIR USE" is laughably wrong understanding of the concept of fair use and that if you wanna steal other people's music for commercial uses then you gotta pay the piper.

Should just email back:

"Do it, nigger"

how about I'm a musician who enjoys collecting royalty checks when people use my songs in video games, TV shows, movies, advertisements, or any other commercial use?

This is fucking disgusting.

>"Do it, lispy queer"

I'm a "musician". So you are unemployed.

Glad we cleared that one up.

>wage slave cuck lashes out

Get a real job. Also: fuck (((intellectual property)))

Attached: 1563053323102m.jpg (768x1024, 198K)

What a faggy get

Get a job and move out of your mommy's house for fuck's sake. What makes you think anyone values an opinion from someone like yourself?

okay commie
I have a job and I love it

>hating people who are self-employed
the cope is out of hand

These people are disgusting

Attached: 281B78C3-9531-4744-B2E5-EECE5DEE7E39.png (1242x2208, 2.2M)

I'm self employed faggot. The difference between you and me is that I have an actual business, clients, and income. You jerk yourself off and sit on your computer while justifying it as being an artist/musician, who (maybe, but probably not) got paid for something once, a while ago.

This fucking piece of shit.

Attached: C6E1606D-069A-4AA5-8AE6-D420B9FB24A1.jpg (1242x1820, 816K)

Is it reporting if I publish all the personal information of these blue check mark terrorists? It’s just reporting.

Always make your memes anonymously. Even if they're not going after you now they will in the future. It's not worth the $5 in ad revenue.

Every Democrat is now 100% FOR doxxing so unfortunately it's going to happen. CNN started it and there was no going back from there.

The media is legitimately just terrorists at this point

>I'm self employed faggot. The difference between you and me is that I have an actual business, clients, and income
so do I, you pathetic loses.
>You jerk yourself off and sit on your computer while justifying it as being an artist/musician
No, people who make music on computers should be killed.

>You jerk yourself off and sit on your computer while justifying it as being an artist/musician
funny how you can't consider music outside of a narrow sliver of electronic music, all listeners of which should be sent to gas chambers.
clearly this includes you.

>My

I can’t fucking wait for the day of the rope. These fuckers will all hang. Women, children, they won’t grow up to be phaggots.

what a fucking disgusting jew, it's about the music you deflecting piece of shit.

>wrote a jingle once for a local business' commercial

Ahh yes, all this tension established over twitter
All this potential energy
A powder keg waiting to go off and such

you sound like a fucking loser

Sue for defamation

Literally who

so if someone composes music and spends a ton of money to record it in a studio, then once it's released fat autistic plebbitors should be able to use it for free while getting themselves paid?
not how it works. fuck that fat retard.

We're gonna shorten copyright to 3 years if you don't shut the fuck up. The man can make as many memes from whatever material he likes, and you can go kvetch in a corner.

>The man can make as many memes from whatever material he likes
yep, and once his full name is released he can get slapped with copyright lawsuits and in discovery they'll learn how much money he's made using other people's property that he stole for self-promotion and he will lose all of it and his kids will go hungry.

I can use it for free. However I like. Change my mind.

This is more along the lines of 'lawfare' than any sort of justice. Do you want to fuck around with Jow Forums's legal team?

The answer to journalism is engineering.

Taybot, GPT2 algorithms, Elon's neural net, etc

Attached: rspb20140604f01.jpg (500x250, 37K)

Send me a list. I have nothing to live for and I want to take out some journos before I go since I'll probably go to hell anyway.

How are they getting paid? If this is a thing, I'll start making memes right now

>I can use it for free. However I like. Change my mind.
I think anonymous uses of copyrighted material to make memes is 100% legit. Once you start trying to build a "brand" using other people's property that you stole, you crossed a legal line.
>This is more along the lines of 'lawfare' than any sort of justice
"Justice" has nothing to do with torts. If you don't protect your copyrights, then you lose them. Suing people who steal your intellectual property is an absolute necessity if you want to maintain your ownership.

>What is the answer to the JQ (“journalist” question)?

Read up what happened during La Violencia in Colombia. That is one way to solve the issue.

>How are they getting paid? If this is a thing, I'll start making memes right now
Why does he brand all of his memes with a watermark of his twitter handle? Because he's building a brand so that he can get paid for his "memesmith" skills, and his memes are only popular because they contain popular songs that he had no part in creating and didn't pay to license.
And he constantly tries to hide behind some retarded and insanely distorted view of "fair use" when called out. He is about to get legally raped.

Is it reporting if i dox him?

I wonder where Kevin lives? For research purposes.

yes

Trump has retweeted many of his memes

Jude

Do I have a reason to care about this boomer?

Anyone remember when CNN literally threatened to dox a guy who made a Trump meme about a year back, like openly threatened it on their website and bragged about it?

Of course not. It won't even be a footnote.

>If you don't protect your copyrights, then you lose them.
Which is why it's my job to undermine them wherever possible desu senpai ^_^
>Once you start trying to build a "brand" using other people's property that you stole, you crossed a legal line.
If you can't meme, you can't meme, tough shit for you bucko. "Brands" in the modern sense are not very susceptible to copyright. The culture moves far too fast for the legal system to keep up.

Dox him (in Minecraft)

the most clown world part is that it was a minor. CNN was harassing a minor for making a gif.

Those are big assumptions, and sound like assumptions made by a child or someone wholly ignorant of copyright law. These cases are expensive and very time consuming to litigate. You don't bring a copyright suit against someone unless you absolutely know you can turn a profit out of it, which is not a simple task. Odds are he doesn't even receive cease and desist love letters.

bumping this

Media has been infiltrated by communists and you're seeing their tactics in action. The bigger question is how do we purge the infestation of communists from our institutions? It's so bad that it might have to be done through physical force eventually. They've assumed control over most media, schools, universities, and now government. We're mostly just starting to catch on and realize the subversion but don't even speak about communism hardly. We just bitch about losing our traditional way of life. It's important to call out communists at the very least. It's not even thought of as a bad term like a Nazi is, like Hitler, like fascist. That's how you know that communist subversion is working.

I literally have never heard of this person because I am not a faggot that goes on twitter looking for "may mays". In a broader sense, how does one get paid for glorified shitposting?

dcma delegitimized all copyrights, and any derivative use is an act of protest, convince me otherwise

Attached: FdkGU4ZSG.png (760x749, 494K)

>"Brands" in the modern sense are not very susceptible to copyright. The culture moves far too fast for the legal system to keep
I'm sure every advertising agency in America will feel very stupid that they pay billions of dollars to license music every year when this expert on Jow Forums says they can use other people's music for free and "brands are not very susceptible to copyright".
RETARD ALERT

Ima need the 411 on all Buzzfeed employees and all their Israeli relatives for friend plox

Incel detected

Attached: Nx2moZ7.jpg (680x713, 51K)

>REEEE RESPECT MY SHITTY MUSIC
>BUT PEOPLE WHO MAKE THIS TYPE OF MUSIC SHOULD BE KILLED

Attached: ur a bundle of sticks m8.png (309x315, 189K)

>I literally have never heard of this person because I am not a faggot that goes on twitter looking for "may mays".
Trump just invited him to the White House, and he has made "memes" for the Trump campaign, which he presumable was paid to produce.
So he built a brand off of stealing other people's intellectual property. He's fucked.
>dcma delegitimized all copyrights, and any derivative use is an act of protest, convince me otherwise
It's DMCA, and I don't really care what your opinion is. I agree DMCA striking on YouTube is out of hand, but that's a tangential issue. You can't profit of of someone else's intellectual property without licensing it.

Why do the Jews hate trump so much.
I thought all shills here say trump is good to Jews

fat autistic retard detected

Stick to playing your fisher price piano, retard. You clearly don't understand how the law works.

>electronic music fan who deserves the gas chamber detected

Yeah, pretty sure fair use covers using clips of shitty music.

you can believe what you want to believe.
he's not scared of being "doxxed" because he fears for his and his family's safety.
He's scared of the copyright lawsuits.

Journalists are subversive scum

Pic related. “Excluding the 5 years of the Great Recession” otherwise know as excluding the Obama Presidency. What a fucking joke. “Oy vey Trump is the worst President ever if you totally ignore wide periods of Democratic administrations”

>Yeah, pretty sure fair use covers using clips of shitty music.
so do you think advertising agency's don't have to pay license fees when they use clips of music in their ads?

It literally is. The world got along fine for thousands of years without it.

How about you perform it live and get paid for that? That's the only music that deserves money. You don't have the right to work once and then keep on collecting free money. Keep on making new art fucko.

I hate electronic music, it's for MDMA addled burnouts. You just sound like a huge faggot. You're most likely some talentless hack as well, but you're high on your on bullshit, and you think you're superior.

>Someone isn't scared of having their families information revealed to the leftist twitter lynch mob
How fucking dumb are you? If this guy is doxxed him and his family will be dealing with constant death threats and other harassment. I hope your music career works out, you're clearly too dumb for other jobs.

Attached: God Emperor Tomino.jpg (220x293, 13K)

AKA extortion.

Advertising agencies and corporations feel very very stupid in the modern world with so many cultural artifacts out of their hands. As if we don't know that those licensing fees are money laundering scams. Pls stop.
>RETARD ALERT
Why do you speak Hebglish openly, what the fuck is wrong with you? Put your manager in the thread!

It's funny when people know everything about ecelebs who are never even mentioned here, yet they still insist they aren't plebbitors.

this fat retard already has his face everywhere
trump is a jew and why the fuck should anyone care about this diabeetus eceleb?

Attached: disgust groyper.jpg (420x420, 18K)

Oh , so a weak faggot . AND a anti fash jew . Back to the ovens with you .

Same thing .

We need lead plated steel doors this time

>How about you perform it live and get paid for that? That's the only music that deserves money.
Even if I agreed with you for the sake of argument, what fat autistic retard Carpe Donktum is doing is trying to make money off of other people's property. So your argument contains an inherent contradiction.

>and his kids will go hungry.
this is all that it's about for you, you sad pathetic fuck, you wish harm upon his family, not any kind of recompense for these musicians are you desperately trying to appear to champion, you rat fuck. Fucking kill yourself.

Only make memes anonymously. Those who seek credit for their work will surely be granted what they wish.

Just dox the doxers bro.

Attached: 1562800925854.jpg (653x384, 47K)

Listen up, kids. If you haven’t already figured this out, it is people who work for these social media sites who are ratting peoples IDs out to the press. This man has never posted the personal information required to suss out his actual identity on his actual FB account. Somebody at Facebook did this.

It is the press, above all, which wages a positively fanatical and slanderous struggle, tearing down everything which can be regarded as a support of national independence, cultural elevation, and the economic independence of the nation...

>you wish harm upon his family
nope, his own selfish actions will be the cause of his family ending up in financial dire straits. i do not wish it upon him at all, but them's the breaks when you violate the law.