Superior black breeding

What crackaz don’t undastand is that da BLACK community will always be stronga cuz we only let a few of that strongest niggaz in a good breed so all da babbys have that one niggaz jeans and den da most G will do it again fo genaratens on dat same block

Attached: 8E0C1117-5448-4AA8-A63D-A310577F5FE4.jpg (594x396, 126K)

Yet you churn out the most trashiest, crime-plagued urban city. So awful and so bad. No wonder you can't survive on your own. Just remember this: Without whites. Who will give you your free gibs?

Nigga we don build dis shit KANGS dont build dats fo our servant crackaz

It was hard to read your retard speak, but are you saying all the women just fuck the top alpha negros? That'll cause inbreeding.
You do that too much and all the offspring will be related.
See? White mind. This is why you dumb mother fuckers need us. We however do not need you.

I overlook a Kingdom given to my people and accept tribute ebt
All da hoes got my baby in them just like my daddy. My daddy blood in every fine hoe on my block nigga

And yet everything you touch turns to shit.
Especially in black countries where there has been no white presence for decades with the exception of foreign aid.

I mean that has to be pretty embarrassing, even with whites giving you free stuff and not interfering in your government at all you still manage to fail hard.

>My daddy blood in every fine hoe on my block nigga
Yea that's what I'm saying. How the fuck do you even get a girlfriend if that's the case?
That's inbreeding. You're basically just telling me that niggers are inbred.

KANGS just sit in da hood and get tribute from da worker crackaz

>KANGS just sit in da hood and get tribute from da worker crackaz
You mean white people have to take care of you because you're savanna monkeys who sit outside all day long and just want to make mud pies?
We know.

Da best BLACK cuntrys are da ones crackaz left nigga

That's nice. You're not mentally strong & will never become a Type III civilization. Enjoy going extinct after whites leave. We aren't taking you with us to the stars.

>Da best BLACK cuntrys are da ones crackaz left
No? No. That's categorically false I'm afraid.
Why don't you move there and find out.

Attached: 1497563929116.png (500x1468, 356K)

Fuck dat nigga I ain’t leaving civilization
You crackas stole it ne way
You crackas go back to caves

the true Israelites living like KANGZ while the cracka goyim slaves away

My grannee told me that in da 60s they ryatted and shit in tha streets and now crackas worship civil ryts movement lol

>niggers fucking their sisters confirmed

Is that why you're all, as a race, profoundly retarded and deformed looking? It never occurred to you that "having a quick nut" in aunt jemima might be the reason behind your faces looking like someone smashed it with a shovel when you were infants?

Attached: 20190714_134928.jpg (695x576, 207K)

>You crackas
Built the civilization you're talking about. We do it anywhere. Anywhere we go. Including South Africa which you nigs can't do.
In order to keep civilization you have to let whites be in charge. And as many whites in society as possible. The more there are, the nicer things will be and the nicer things will run.

Attached: No whites.jpg (1024x533, 112K)

Crackaz are our slavery nigga they pay tribute to us
Kangs don’t build cities we get free ones

>Crackaz are our slavery nigga
No my ancestors didn't own any slaves. Most white peoples did not. Mine just died in a war bleeding in a field so yours could be free and live.
That's plenty. Plenty enough for you.
And what have you done with this freedom?
Our patience is coming to an end.
And the fact is? You owe me.

Is this what a jew pretending to be black sounds like? Your nose is showing

Attached: bait - dindu.png (626x626, 11K)

U crackaZ is our slaves now nigga go to work

We be the tru isrelites