HAPPENING! D.C. Mayor Bowser & Andrew McCabe implicated in coverup of Seth Rich as DNC leak source

QRD: Ellen Ratner is a Fox News analyst. Her late brother is an attorney that represented Assange. She met Assange and he told her Seth & Aaron rich were his sources for the DNC emails because Assange wanted Ratner to pass a message to the Rich family. Ellen Ratner passed this information to Bill Shine, the then President of Fox News and to reporter Malia Zimmerman, who published the Fox News story about Seth Rich's murder. Ellen Ratner didn't want to get personally involved so she used the defendant in the lawsuit as a go-between to the Rich family. Seth Rich's parents already know that their sons are the sources for the DNC emails leak and not the Russian government, but are covering it up because of the polarized political environment following the 2016 election. Donna Brazile, McCabe, and the D.C. Mayor led the cover-up of the murder side of the leak story.

Full lawsuit (gets interesting around page 15): lawflog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/2019.07.15-Amended-complaint-61-1.pdf
Article: lawflog.com/?p=2210
Tweets:
twitter.com/FOOL_NELSON/status/1150798963387359234?s=19
twitter.com/Ty_Clevenger/status/1150792921622417408

There's a lot of information packed in here so if you find anything else post

Attached: foxnews.png (935x538, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/murdoch-sonsprogressive-wives-helped-oust-bill-o-reilly-article-1.3075872).
fox5dc.com/news/local-news/private-investigator-there-is-evidence-seth-rich-contacted-wikileaks-prior-to-death
bigleaguepolitics.com/seth-rich-police-detective-department-gave-strict-strictrules-talk-ill-get-re-assigned).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellen_Ratner
lawflog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/2019.07.15-Amended-complaint-61-1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=4p19NnsfXAg
thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/exclusive-cyber-security-expertsrelease-damning-report-why-the-dnc-was-not-hacked-by-the-russians.
thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/breaking-lawsuit-outs-reporter-ellen-ratner-as-source-for-seth-rich-information/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

According to a lawsuit filed today:

Shortly after the murder, the interim DNC chair at the time, Donna Brazile, reached out to Mr. McCabe and Washington, D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser for help in dealing with the political consequences of the murder. Ms. Brazile knew suspicions would soon arise, fairly or unfairly, that the murder was connected to the email leaks. D.C. police allowed the FBI to unlock Seth Rich's electronic devices, and the FBI obtained data showing that Mr. Rich had indeed provided the DNC emails to Wikileaks. At Mr. McCabe's direction, however, that information was kept secret with orders that it not be produced in response to any Freedom of Information Act request. For her part, Ms. Bowser directed D.C. police not to pursue any investigative avenues that might connect the murder to the email leaks. At her direction, local police blamed the murder on a “botched robbery” even though Mr. Rich's watch, wallet, and other belongings were not removed from his body.

Rather than acknowledge that a DNC employee was so appalled by the corruption he had witnessed inside the DNC and the Clinton
campaign that he leaked emails to Wikileaks, the DNC and Clinton campaign decided they would instead blame the leaked emails on the Russian government, then blame Mr. Trump for colluding with the Russian government.The DNC employee responsible for the leaks was Seth Rich, and he was assisted by his brother Aaron.

On December 17, 2016, at the instigation of Ms. Rattner, Mr. Butowsky finally contacted Joel and Mary Rich, the parents of Seth, and he relayed the information about Ms. Rattner's meeting with Mr. Assange. During that conversation, Mr. Rich told Mr. Butowsky that he already knew that his sons were involved in the DNC email leak, but he and his wife just wanted to know who murdered Seth. Mr. Rich said he was reluctant to go public with Seth's and Aaron's role in leaking the emails because “we don't want anyone to think our sons were responsible for getting Trump elected.”

On May 23, 2017, Fox News retracted the May 16, 2017 article, claiming that
the article did not meet its editorial standards. Fox News did not identify any errors in the
article, and there were none. Within the network, rumors began to circulate that the story
was killed by Sarah and Kathryn Murdoch, the left-leaning Hillary Clinton supporters
and daughters-in-law of Fox News founder Rupert Murdoch. One month prior to the May
23, 2017 retraction, Sarah and Kathryn Murdoch were credited with driving out
conservative Fox News host Bill O'Reilly. See Don Kaplan, “Rupert Murdoch’s sons’
progressive wives helped oust Bill O’Reilly from Fox News Channel,” New York Daily
News, April 19, 2017 (nydailynews.com/news/national/murdoch-sonsprogressive-wives-helped-oust-bill-o-reilly-article-1.3075872). Kathryn previously
worked for the Clinton Climate Initiative, and her husband James was a donor to the
Clinton Foundation

And how were the Ayyy's involved, exactly?

fox5dc.com/news/local-news/private-investigator-there-is-evidence-seth-rich-contacted-wikileaks-prior-to-death

x

Thank you OP

Bump

Justice for Seth Rich!!!! Finally! Fucking hang em.

I suppose it's fair to say that if the FBI under McCabe found evidence proving Seth Rich was the source, the FBI is actively covering this up to support the Russian Collusion narrative.

bump

Attached: 1510885162347.png (700x378, 260K)

QRD PLEASE I HAVE A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME!!!!

Attached: russian mummy ice cave found alive looks like the guy from hellboy.webm (352x640, 2.31M)

I'm getting massive connection errors ever since I posted this thread. wtf is going on

(((0)))

LOCK HER UP back on the menu lads!

Bumping for justice.

yes

all these jews must burn

Me too. captcha is being gay as fuck too

WTF is the story here?

Any relation to rapist Hollywood director Brett Ratner?

I don't believe this is real, do you have anything to read or like any sort of source whatsoever

He don't look so good

I'm reading through the lawsuit right now. This entire thing is more convoluted than you would believe. At the point I'm at right now, some broke weed smoking ex cop is trying to distort the narrative about the Seth Rich leak in order to extort money from Fox News because they were vulnerable while trying to purchase Sky News

What do you mean? Did you read the QRD?

wtf? sources in OP. do you have a question?

>Mr. Rich said he was reluctant to go public with Seth's and Aaron's role in leaking the emails because “we don't want anyone to think our sons were responsible for getting Trump elected.”
I don't know if this was real but imagine having Trump Derangement Syndrome so bad that you'll let the murder of your son go because you don't want people to think "you help Trump get elected".

That man is real. I think its just a geriatric man who had no care whatsoever. He was unable to care for himself and is rotting away, while still living. This is what will happen to the elders under socialized healthcare system. I am a nurse and a medic. I have seens stuff similar to this but not THIS bad. Elder neglect.

he was referring to

basically an insider in this whole thing is dropping a huge amount of info today because he is suing a shitload of people for ruining his reputation by claiming he's wrong about Seth Rich being the source of the DNC emails

This guy was caught in the middle of the media war between the facts and the Russian Collusion coup attempt and he is suing the shit out of everybody he can

yeah what a disgusting parent. Fucking trash.

crazy huh? I think he actually did say that because it makes total sense. the Democrats would crucify them

BURN ALL WITCHES

Attached: 15626783674785214100582305475684.png (1024x683, 564K)

59. In early March of 2017, Joel Rich informed Mr. Butowsky that he had
received a call from Defendant Bauman, and that Defendant Bauman said he had been
“assigned” to the Rich family by the DNC. Defendant Bauman is an unscrupulous leftwing political operative, and the DNC assigned him to the Rich family in order to control
them and keep the Russia Collusion Hoax alive. Defendant Bauman knew that Seth Rich
leaked emails to Wikileaks, but Defendant Bauman's assignment was to divert attention
away from Seth Rich in order to keep the RCH alive.

No, the post with the dying guy.

Bump

RCH = Russian Collusion Hoax

Fuuuuuuck. I already knew this but it's about time the truth comes out. Brazille is a killer ape.

Attached: B4488B83-02A0-475F-9775-C9255FE03196.jpg (555x960, 41K)

my bad, that's from a news story that broke recently

Bump. Seth may have been a good for nothing DNC staffer to start, but he died a patriot and a hero

Something about this story stinks. How credible is this Ratner person exactly? I won't treat her as such until Assange personally confirms she's his gofer.

>still doesn't post it

some Russian guy who was attacked by a bear and the bear dragged his ass back into his cave and snacked on him for a like a week until he was found

relevant because the defendant in this lawsuit was accused months ago of lying about Seth Rich, which is why he filed this lawsuit today:

60. Under coercion from Mr. Bauman and the lawyer Defendants named in this
lawsuit, Joel Rich stopped speaking with Mr. Butowsky and the Rich family started
attacking Mr. Butowsky publicly (albeit not by name). Prior to the time of Mr. Bauman's
involvement, the Rich family acknowledged to friends and relatives that Seth and Aaron
were involved in the DNC email leak, but then they suddenly changed their story. On
information and belief, Mr. Butowksy alleges that Joel, Mary, and Aaron Rich were told
that Aaron could be charged with felony computer crimes if they did not cooperate with
their new handlers, i.e., Mr. Bauman and the lawyer Defendants.

Bump

Attached: Have A Bump On Me.jpg (500x250, 91K)

make a thread about it you faggot

He made it, right?

A-cha-cha

To be clear, Mr. Bauman and the lawyer Defendants – all of whom are
Democratic partisans – knowingly joined in a larger conspiracy to promote and protect
the RCH, and particularly to discredit and intimidate anyone like Mr. Butowsky who
might undermine the RCH narrative. While Mr. Bauman and the lawyer Defendants were
playing offense against Mr. Butowsky by suing and defaming him, their governmental
co-conspirators (e.g., Mr. McCabe, Mayor Bowser, and then-Police Chief Kathy Lanier)
were playing defense. Mayor Bowser and Chief Lanier, for example, blocked city
investigators from pursuing any information that might undermine the RCH narrative.
The lead homicide detective assigned to the case, Joseph Dellacamera, was flatly
prohibited from revealing the connection between Seth Rich and Wikileaks. See, e.g.,
Patrick Howley, “Seth Rich Police Detective: Department Gave Me ‘Strict, Strict Rules,’
If I Talk I’ll Get ‘Re-Assigned’,” August 2, 2017, BigLeaguePolitics.com
(bigleaguepolitics.com/seth-rich-police-detective-department-gave-strict-strictrules-talk-ill-get-re-assigned). For his part, Mr. McCabe ordered FBI agents to hide all
information connecting Seth Rich to Wikileaks, and to deny its existence in response to
any FOIA requests.

I think it’s more along the lines of the parents knowing they will get death threats from angry leftist blaming their sons for getting Trump elected

>How credible is this Ratner person exactly? I won't treat her as such until Assange personally confirms she's his gofer.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellen_Ratner

They didnt want anyone think their sone was responsible for getting Trump elected

WTF!?!?

How brainwash these people are? DNC killed their sone but Trump is the bad guy?

it says that story is fake online, and they don't actually know what happened to him

>lawflog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/2019.07.15-Amended-complaint-61-1.pdf
more like they dont want Podesta murdering more of their family

I don't trust any of this until Assanges kids say its him with no signs of duress

The scam continues even now. In his March 22, 2019 report on alleged
Russian collusion, Special Counsel Robert Mueller stated unequivocally that Russian
hackers were responsible for sending DNC emails to Wikileaks, but he was later forced
to admit that his investigators had never examined the DNC's servers. Instead, Mr.
Mueller had relied on exclusively on a redacted copy of a report that CrowdStrike had
produced for the DNC. So far as the Plaintiff is aware, the U.S. Department of Justice had
- 23 -
Case 4:19-cv-00180-ALM-KPJ Document 61-1 Filed 07/15/19 Page 23 of 50 PageID #:
never before relied exclusively on a private company's report about an alleged computer
crime (as opposed to the government conducting its own investigation), and Mr. Mueller
certainly did not disclose in his report that he had failed to examine the servers.
Furthermore, Mr. Mueller never made any attempt to interview Mr. Assange, who would
know better than anyone else how Wikileaks obtained the DNC emails. Mr. Mueller's
investigation was a farce, at least so far as Seth Rich and DNC “hacking” were
concerned.
64. Mr. Mueller's deputy, Andrew Weissmann, is a Democratic partisan and a
Hillary Clinton supporter with a long history of prosecutorial misconduct (in fact, all of
the 17 attorneys on Mr. Mueller's staff were partisan Democrats, and his investigators
initially included Democratic partisans Mr. Strzok and Ms. Page). On July 13, 2019,
Congressman Devin Nunes revealed that prior to his appointment to the Mueller team,
Mr. Weissmann played an undisclosed role in briefing reporters about allegations that
President Trump had colluded with Russia. The Plaintiff alleges that Mr. Weissman
conspired with Mr. McCabe and DNC officials to maintain the false narrative that
Russians were responsible for hacking the DNC, most recently by inserting false
information into Mr. Mueller's report.

nigger, i dont know if you are drunk, have a room temperature iq, or are both. People are asking you to post a quick run down or a tldr.

all of this information is regarding events that happened in 2016 before trump was inaugurated

how's this for a qrd? get the fuck out of my thread

The Plaintiff further alleges that Mr. Bauman and
the lawyer Defendants herein knew that their governmental co-conspirators (e.g., Mr.
Weissmann and Mr. McCabe) were hiding and misrepresenting evidence, and that they
were hiding and misrepresenting the evidence at least in part to aid the campaign against
people like Mr. Butowsky. As a result of this scheme, Mr. Butowsky was severely
hindered in his efforts to defend himself in the litigation discussed below. Plaintiff's
- 24 -
Case 4:19-cv-00180-ALM-KPJ Document 61-1 Filed 07/15/19 Page 24 of 50 PageID #:
Counsel, for example, filed a FOIA lawsuit against the FBI for information about Seth
Rich, and the Plaintiff intended to use that information for litigation purposes, but Mr.
McCabe and the other governmental defendants lied to the FOIA court and hid the
information.

He's in his thirties

That's not what happened

Read, faggot. Doesn't take long. Formulate your own QRD if you need sound bites so badly.

Q did not predicted this.

BUMP
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

youtube.com/watch?v=4p19NnsfXAg

Attached: 19764563476876.jpg (490x375, 37K)

have sex alt right incel schizoid

>work for the dnc
>get shot

bump for great justice

Attached: 1562944629308.png (300x300, 145K)

have kids u deranged mongrel faggot

66. As detailed below, Mr. Bauman's strategy was at least partially successful,
because American journalists launched a full frontal assault on Mr. Butowsky, falsely
portraying him as a con man who fabricated a false story about Seth Rich. Defendants
such as CNN, Vox, and The New York Times alleged that there was “no evidence” to
support the “conspiracy theory” that Seth Rich leaked emails from the DNC. In reality,
- 25 -
Case 4:19-cv-00180-ALM-KPJ Document 61-1 Filed 07/15/19 Page 25 of 50 PageID #:
there was plenty of evidence, and they knew about the evidence.

Kys faggot. You know it's inevitable.

Evidence that DNC emails were leaked, not hacked
67. In an unprecedented act on August 9, 2016 on Dutch television station NOS,
Wikileaks founder Julian Assange spoke specifically about Seth Rich: “Whistleblowers
go to significant efforts to get us material, often very significant risks. There’s a 27-yearold that works for the DNC who was shot in the back, murdered, just two weeks ago, for
unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington… I am suggesting
that our sources, ah, take risks and they, they become concerned to see things occurring
like that…” Mr. Assange had not before, and has not since, discussed the identify of any
confidential source for Wikileaks. Wikileaks also offered a $20,000 reward for
information leading to the conviction of Seth Rich's killers, yet the anti-Trump media
treated this information as if it was part of a hoax. That's a far cry from the way
journalists had treated Mr. Assange and Wikileaks in preceding years, e.g., when
Wikileaks published documents about the Iraq War that proved harmful to the Bush
Administration. Mr. Assange became a pariah as soon as anti-Trump journalists
concluded that Wikileaks had done something harmful to Hillary Clinton and helpful to
Donald Trump.

68. Bill Binney, a former top official at the National Security Agency (“NSA”),
was applauded by American media when he exposed widespread electronic surveillance
of American citizens nearly 20 years ago. Like Mr. Assange and Wikileaks, however, he
became a pariah to American journalists when he questioned the Russia Collusion Hoax.
Mr. Binney presented overwhelming scientific evidence that the DNC emails published
- 26 -
Case 4:19-cv-00180-ALM-KPJ Document 61-1 Filed 07/15/19 Page 26 of 50 PageID #:
by Wikileaks were obtained from an internal leak versus an external hack. He will testify
that it was scientifically and technologically impossible for the Russians (or anyone else)
to have downloaded the DNC emails remotely via hack. Instead, both the metadata and
download time for the stolen emails indicate that they were downloaded onto a thumb
drive or something similar.

If the bear "snacked on him" he'd already be dead retard.

69. Larry Johnson is a retired officer of the Central Intelligence Agency. He and
Mr. Binney both observed in a February 14, 2019 article that while some U.S.
intelligence agencies reported “high” confidence that Russians hacked the DNC, the NSA
reported only “moderate” confidence. See “Why the DNC was not hacked by the
Russians,” thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/exclusive-cyber-security-expertsrelease-damning-report-why-the-dnc-was-not-hacked-by-the-russians. As explained in
the article (incorporated herein by reference), the NSA's monitoring systems would have
collected an electronic record of any internet-based hack on the DNC, which in turn
would have prompted a “high” confidence conclusion by the NSA that Russians were
responsible for obtaining the emails. The absence of a “high” confidence conclusion
means there is no electronic record of a Russian hack on the DNC. Meanwhile, agencies
that expressed “high” confidence, like the FBI and CIA, have been implicated in
promoting the Russia Collusion Hoax, e.g., via the fraudulent dossier of Christopher
Steele.

bump

Attached: 6Nn4nqVy_400x400.jpg (373x373, 12K)

70. Even after Mr. Wheeler filed suit against Mr. Butowsky, he alleged that Ms.
Brazille had improperly interfered in the Seth Rich investigation. In an August 2, 2017
interview on MSNBC, Mr. Wheeler alleged that interim DNC chairwoman Donna
- 27 -
Case 4:19-cv-00180-ALM-KPJ Document 61-1 Filed 07/15/19 Page 27 of 50 PageID #:
Brazile had called Joel and Mary Rich and asked why Mr. Wheeler was investigating the
murder. If Seth Rich died as the result of a “botched robbery,” Ms. Brazile should not
have cared one way or another whether the Rich family hired a private detective.

71. In recorded interviews and written reports, Mr. Wheeler stated that Aaron
Rich repeatedly told him not to investigate anything pertaining to Seth Rich's email
communications or his work at the DNC, and that Aaron Rich denied him access to Seth
Rich's computer and electronic devices.1
Mr. Wheeler further said Aaron Rich claimed
that he had already investigated the emails on his own, and Mr. Wheeler later
acknowledged that it was highly suspicious for Aaron Rich to prohibit any review of Seth
Rich's email communications and to prohibit interviews of Seth Rich's former coworkers.
72. Aaron Rich's suspicious behavior continued after Mr. Wheeler was
terminated. Mr. Rich claimed that he was only seeking the truth when he filed suit against
Mr. Butowsky, but he refused to sign a waiver authorizing Wikileaks to reveal what it
knows about Seth Rich's involvement in the DNC email leaks. His attorneys subsequently
claimed that they would issue their own subpoena for Wikileaks. They have since
reneged, however, because they realized that Wikileaks would likely construe the
subpoena as a waiver, in which case it would likely release records showing that Aaron
Rich and Seth Rich were both responsible for leaking the DNC emails.

>parents still support DNC
>dont want people thinking your son is responsible for Trump winning

73. Several analysts, including Mr. Johnson, have noted a glaring problem in the
DNC's timeline of the email “hack.” According to the DNC and CrowdStrike, Russian
hacking was detected on May 5, 2019, but CrowdStrike and DNC did not shut down the
DNC servers until more than a month later. If hackers had access to the system – as
opposed to a leaker within the DNC – then CrowdStrike never would have waited so long
to shut down the servers. Furthermore, the DNC never allowed outside investigators to
examine the servers that purportedly were hacked by Russian agents. As noted above,
Special Counsel Robert Mueller was forced to admit that his findings were based on a
redacted report from a third party.
74. There are other reasons to question the DNC version of events about the Seth
Rich murder. After the May 16, 2017 FoxNews.com article was retracted, the
Metropolitan Police Department (“MPD”) claimed that the FBI had never been involved
in the Seth Rich investigation, and the anti-Trump media trumpeted this claim as proof
that the Fox article was a fraud. In Aaron Rich's lawsuit against Mr. Butowsky, however,
he stated that he had been cooperating with “state and federal law enforcement officials”
to solve his brother's murder. Similarly, the FBI originally claimed that it had no
responsive documents about Seth Rich when records were requested in 2018. After
Plaintiff's Counsel sued the FBI pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act (“FOIA”),
counsel for the FBI asked the FBI to search for records in its Washington Field Office
(“WFO”) and with its Computer Analysis Response Team (“CART”).

The FBI agreed to
search the WFO, and it responded that the WFO had offered assistance to the MPD
during the murder investigation and that MPD had declined the offer, but there were no
records of those communications. On the other hand, the FBI flatly refused to search for
responsive records in CART, even though CART is the most likely place to find any
pertinent email evidence. The FOIA lawsuit remains pending.

75. After this lawsuit was filed, and around the time that Attorney General
William Barr received authorization to declassify materials related to the RCH, the FBI
asked for an extension of time in the FOIA litigation referenced above. Counsel for the
FBI said the FBI had decided that it needed to produce additional documents. The
additional documents are scheduled to be produced not later than July 22, 2019.

Attached: 1562458701989.jpg (600x406, 32K)

Bump

She is guilty as sin. They shut down Wheeler as soon as he figured out what Seth was involved with. The DC Police shut him out of evidence, the DNC and higher ups pressured the family to tell Rod Wheeler to stop investigating and denounce him. They hired him to find Seth's killer and then told him to stop before he reached a conclusion. To this day his murder is unsolved but we know who did it.

think that has anything to do with mueller's testimony getting delayed by a week?

Bump

Bump.....for the Seth Rich DC statue.

This thread deserves a bump. Fuck the shills and the slide threads.

Attached: kdhS7qV8f.png (1500x1552, 609K)

Russian dude got attacked and his back broken by a bear. Bear dragged him back to his den where he laid for about a month until hunters accidentally found him

and a bump

Attached: fbi-files-on-clinton-investigation-pg-56.png (605x711, 183K)

As you know, Ms. Governski and I have exchanged emails about whether your
client, Aaron Rich, is willing to voluntarily authorize Wikileaks, Julian Assange,
and/or Kim Dotcom to discuss any relationship that they may have had with Mr.
Rich or his brother, Seth Rich. Thus far, it appears that your client is unwilling to
authorize such disclosures.
This is very telling. On the one hand, Mr. Rich boldly denies that he and/or his
brother leaked DNC emails to Wikileaks. On the other, he refuses to authorize
disclosures from the witnesses who are in the best position to know who leaked
those emails. That begs a question: if your client has nothing to hide, why is he
hiding it?
Under Rule 11(b), you have a duty to answer that question. Furthermore, you
should ask your client some pointed questions about what funds may have been
transferred to him or his brother through eBay accounts. And you should remind
him that every trip to a safe deposit box is recorded on video and preserved.

where is this text coming from? also, why not cap from original document? much more clean and can be saved by other anons for spreading.

The pdf link is in the OP.

This is why that Isikoff faggot ran the Seth Rich Russia story.

>This is why that Isikoff faggot ran the Seth Rich Russia story.
bingo

dude needs to be capping from the original document.

Just some additional here, too.

thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/breaking-lawsuit-outs-reporter-ellen-ratner-as-source-for-seth-rich-information/

you cap it if you want. my setup atm is not conducive to that