How Based is The Nation of Islam?

They believe in the all mighty creator and the progenitor of the white race—Yakub.
>Yakut created the white albanoids as a science experiment
>they tormented the black people living in the Middle East
>as a result, Yakub banished them to Europe
>this allowed the white albanoids to create “destruction in their path”
Yakut did more positive for the world. All hail Yakub.

Attached: FD32749F-3826-48AD-840D-0B601079E93E.png (1280x909, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gqDDgBFwtP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>christians don't believe in absurd shit
They are based, and can be forgiven for their absurd beliefs because every religious sect has them.

is this another ethiopian sand larp?
you already have the bable and rabbi yeshua

Nation of islam is currently being cucked and kiked by the church of scientology and bled for all its worth.

Attached: tyler1.jpg (1080x1080, 75K)

I mean if Yakub sent these Albanoids to Europe, then he is literally based and should be held up as a god.

Attached: 1544049313588.jpg (944x670, 116K)

Nation of Islam is just a shittier version of islam spread in prisons. There's nothing "based' about it, and they all hate your white cracker ass. They think you're the literal devil.

They're so bad, actual islam wants nothing to do with them.

>Yakut created the white albanoids as a science experiment
>they tormented the black people living in the Middle East
>WE WUZ KANGZ
That only makes sense in the mind of a fucking nigger, we where kangz but at the same time we where being tormented by inferior beings.

A descendant of Yakub.

>Akhenaten may have suffered from Marfan's Syndrome. Marfan's sufferers tend towards being taller than average, with a long, thin face, and elongated skull, overgrown ribs, a funnel or pigeon chest, and larger pelvis, with enlarged thighs and spindly calves

Is the NOI crazier than the 5 Percent Nation?

Attached: tb.jpg (488x633, 54K)

I fucking love Big Head Scientist

youtube.com/watch?v=gqDDgBFwtP8

Just as weird it looks. The 5 Percent take the We WUZ Kangz thing a little more farther since they reject a light skinned man was the founder of NOI

>Gayliens
>exposing the gay agenda
They really are based but their form of red pills come across as fucking jokes.

The white devil's time is up, the original human will rule the world for eternity when we finish grafting your asses out of existence, which is exactly what is going on right now

Attached: HOL' UP.png (402x600, 169K)

gobbula goboko kuledka ja biemki kdafku k billi askum

Based.

Lmao, and Yakub just lets his precious blacks get sold into slavery by other blacks to Jews and Arabs and whites and other blacks? He just stands by & allows this atrocity? He doesn't love his people!

Blacks were animist and a lot still are, I imagine you're the same type of dude that will say that pyramids were built by blacks ?

You see the part they didn’t want you to know is that Yakub secretly likes the albanoids.

Blacks only weakness was that they were too pure. The trickmancy of the White devils was their bane.

If yakub secretly likes the albanoids why are you praising him ? it seems clear that it prefer us whites for a reason.
Also Blacks were animist and a lot still are, I imagine you're the same type of dude that will say that pyramids were built by blacks ?

Lol what? That's pure bullshit mate.

Yakub is the devil you retarded cave dwellers. He hates humans so he created you wicked devil spawn.

Cmon white boy you denying history. I bet you is a khazar. Remember we WUZ ISRALITES NIGGA.

So you're not answering my question ?
Give me actual proof that black created islam also pyramids

will no nigga nog join me in the ykuubian tongue ?

Yakub was white though, we used to rule Africa until the black devil race was created and destroyed our african history. And his name was Jakob, educate yourself