Caffeine is destroying society

Caffeine is a physically and psychologically addictive stimulant drug used by the elites to make the average worker drone work longer and harder without complaining. It is the most addictive drug in the world, with 107 million addicts in the United States alone, and withdrawal symptoms identical to those of cocaine.

The reason caffeine has become so normalized by society is because your addiction to it is beneficial to the system. It maximizes the amount of effort you put into your job with a false chemical enthusiasm, amplifies your productivity without any compensation, and makes you indifferent to feeling tired or worn-out because your job is taking up most of your waking life--and it does this all without taking away your desire to consume and put money into the system, or causing you to drop out of society altogether, the way other drugs, like meth, cocaine, or heroin do.

In other words, caffeine maximizes the amount of money you make for the system while maintaining the amount of money you pay into the system (food, entertainment, taxes, etc.), all while making you feel "happy" or indifferent about being exploited.

If a hundred million people need to take a drug just to get out of bed in the morning, the system is inherently broken. Caffeine, like antidepressants, is being used to quell social unrest and numb people to their dystopian hellscape of a society.

Attached: caffeine2.jpg (553x238, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gundrymd.com/coffee-drinkers-live-longer/
youtube.com/watch?v=DWD5xiiafBc
youtu.be/s6nPies6kPw
youtu.be/p2HipedgM3I
raypeat.com/articles/articles/caffeine.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mate_(drink)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off nigger, Brits built the fucking world on tea.

Based. Fuck caffeine and fuck working harder for the jew

Coffee drinkers live longer:
gundrymd.com/coffee-drinkers-live-longer/
Also do I really have to explain to you the basics of caffeine? Does it not already hit you that maybe giving a spider a diuretic will affect it's web production?

All caffeine does is fill receptors in our brain that normally accept chemicals which over time cause us to be sleepy when enough is built up. It's like a brick under a brake pedal. It doesn't energize us, it just delays the process of sleepiness.

did somebody say tea?

i know something about tea.
it readily absorbs flouride from its environment
the older the plant the higher the concentration.
black tea is older than green and green is older than white
Brits drink black tea, hence we are malleable drones who can't rebel against tyranny

>british
>white

Take that shit to /x/ where it belongs.

Our inability to resist tyranny has nothing to do with some magical spooky conspiracy theory; we've never been able to rebel, because almost all Brits have an in-built desire to appease their betters thanks to thousands of years of a hard /class system.

Revolution in Britain has always come from the aristocracy. Peasants, the people, whatever you want to call them, have never achieved anything.

It's basically cocaine. It is actually much more potent and will kill you at certain dosage.

Oxygen will kill you at certain dosages.
So will water.

caffiene makes me shit violently so i dont drink it

flouride pineal calcification is something i believe in, you don't have to. Tea does absorb flouride though.
who cares at this point, just walk some MIRV's up and down this shitty island and burn it all in that sweet nuclear fire

Attached: chainlink2.jpg (480x270, 32K)

If you got your hands on pure caffeine powder yeah.

youtube.com/watch?v=DWD5xiiafBc

Attached: act_il.jpg (1200x673, 136K)

so being energized and awake is bad? lmao

>live longer so you can slave away for the system
b-based caffeinebros...

drinking coffee right now because I enjoy the way it makes me feel

no withdrawals ever
no negative health effects
it doesn't stop me from feeling tired
fuck you, retard

Ooooo I guess you win. How many cups you have today, wagie?

>anyone who drinks coffee is a wagie
not one of these retards again

kek

Look up British history you spic.

What did the Peasant's Revolt achieve?
The Lincolnshire Rising?

Who was the driving force behind the adoption of the Magna Carta?

2 cups of tea so far, nigger. How many bowls have you smoked?

>needing to take a drug to be energized and awake
lmao
I quit caffeine a year ago and I can jump out of my bed ready to go after only four hours of sleep. I hope one day you'll realize that caffeine is only "treating" the very withdrawal symptoms it's causing in the first place.

Commie scum will never enjoy the feel of coffee+cigarettes while going to work

I have natural energy, negro. It's cool though, didn't mean to trigger you addicts so hard. I used to drink it too.

wow bro you're so #woke now

This. It's good for high-intensity job but it will catch up to you eventually.

What if im a NEET who just likes the taste of a cappucino

decaf

Fuck off kike. Caffeine is one of the most beneficial substances on Earth. Who conquered the world drinking what? Who fought two world wars then proceeded to go to the moon and back several times? White men, fuelled by good old fashioned coffee.

Attached: nasa-team-missions-appolo13.jpg (1440x900, 189K)

>because I like the way it makes me feel
i.e., "I enjoy the high from this stimulant drug."

this is OP

Attached: kike.jpg (864x1390, 118K)

Attached: sheeeit.jpg (1914x744, 245K)

>we live in a spider web

Looks like caffeine spider got some moves. Jumping from string to string, crossing huge gaps.
The skill required to build this web eclipses that of most human architects.
Due to the architectural efficiency, more silk can be used per string, making them stronger.
It is obviously built to catch bigger prey, this spider doesn't fuck around.
The flies didn't violate the NAP, peacefully coexist.
Birds flying through try to destroy the web, this is the real enemy.

Meanwhile the boring drug-free web was built with 0 efficiency, wasting very expensive silk, leaving its strings weak.
0 architectural skill was required for this, it is a basic level 1 web that most spiders can build.
This spider preys on weak flies and dreads the day of the bird.

more like dexadrine and LSD. Nasa and JPL is occult central and those geeky engineers know how to party

I guess that's why drugs are subjected to spider trials before being available to the public.

/thread

Attached: i am fucking white5.jpg (700x394, 199K)

I dont see the issue quite frankly, beyond the dramatic framing. We are not on this planet to be slovenly and waste time. God put us here to work and develop ourselves, so any psychoactive substances which help us with that - without long term detriment - are a good thing.

This is why cannabis is a harmful drug, whereas amphetamines DO have a niche. One has near zero productivity benefit, the other makes you fly through any work.

Now, if you want to criticize the nature of work that many of us get involved in, thats a different discussion. Engineering, medicine, manufacturing are all useful to society. If you work as a Starbucks barista, no amount of amphetamines will give your life meaning until you change your career.

>people are spiders

>doubt
keep dreaming faggot

>people are spiders
>implying people is not a social construct
bigot, spiders prefer bone challenged.

caffeine has long term effects, if you continue abusing stimulants while your young, you will suffer in your old age im not lying

people who disagree are delusional

Attached: 6101.jpg (490x600, 65K)

It was not heavily controlled until the 70's. It was practically over the counter. If your average mom would pop it you can bet many of those engineers were making use of it. Drug use was all the rage and still is for the technocracy. Better life though science and all that

Attached: qys4zjw4c8p11.jpg (1605x2061, 278K)

Sure, I actually dont disagree. But
1) I havent seen any good evidence caffeine limits life. Theres even some questionable evidence it increases longevity and counteracts diseases like Parkinsons, though I wouldnt live and die by those studies
2) Nobody is saying you need to be amped up on Modafinil every single day. Infact, overuse of any of these substances cause receptor downregulation, which means you get less than zero benefit from the substance.

post proof asshole.
i drink coffee every goddamn day like a man.

Coffee drinking in America was a result of social and economic engineering.

Before coffee, Americans drank beer, even at work.

Some of the economic advisors observed that coffee increases the productivity of workers. They theorised that by promoting coffee, and encouraging workers to drink coffee during the day would increase their productivity and GDP growth on an aggregate national level.

They did a campaign, and spread this culture of drinking coffee at work.

We still have this culture where coffee means work, and work means coffee.

This is why employers in America and the Western world always provide coffee at most workplaces, it increases profits and the GDP of the country.

>caffeine is destroying society
>caffeine built the modern world, your internet, computers, skyscrappers, powerful militaries etc etc

I suppose you just want everyone to wake up and HIT DAT BONG YO shiiiieeetttt and legalise it right? Or are you the type of degenerate that needs a 6 pack to balance your hangover in the morning? Get a real fucking job and get some self-respect first you underage faggot bitch then complain about coffee

>work longer and harder without complaining
damn right you are, it lets you squeeze those last bits of energy out of you so that you can vegetate later on in your house. Here is a catch: ther aint no conspiracy about coffee. I dont have to drink it but it lets me get further. And obviously I dont have to. Coffee is a drug harmless enough, which unfortunately the same cannot be said about low social tier jobs which are taxing, ungrateful and sometimes straight out inhumane. It always pays off to be higher on the ladder, even if the field overall is good, at least high enough not to be canon fodder.

Attached: 1465671266417.jpg (736x856, 70K)

The coffee producer lobby is strong, you know.

A lot stronger than the meat and diary lobby.

The truth is that the physical long term effects of coffee on health are at best ambiguous.

Think about it, anything that's burnt or toasted is cancerous full of carcinogen compounds. Hot drinks are cancerous. Stimulants like caffeine wreck the human system.

Although coffee is not as damaging as the sugar you have with it.

I wouldn't say that coffee is very unhealthy, but it's not as healthy as it is portrayed in these industry financed studies.

I mean, if these studies can be reproduced and there are appropriate control groups, then I would believe it.

But I think it's always better for each country to test these food and drink products in scientific studies.

i dont need proof you mong, just listen to my pooinloo gurus words

youtu.be/s6nPies6kPw

stop reading into it, your searching for benefits from substances that you dont need, or can acquire while sober, i highly recommend meditation

Caffeine messes up my system easily. More anxiety, sleep and IBS issues because of it, and every time I lay off I have to get pass the headaches. I think my genetics aren’t as built for metabolizing caffeine like I am for alcohol and tobacco. Still, I just went to Starfucks so i have a hard time totally avoiding it.

Meditation opens you to influences from the middle plane of existence, which is the same realm where demons and lost spirits. Its that same realm which voodoo magicians, clairvoyants and etc use. Its no coincidence degenerates love eastern meditation techniques.

All in all that is a much more harmful suggestion than a bit of adenosine antagonism.

Go back to r*ddit.

Slave longer goyim

>I drink my coffee when I get home from work so I can enjoy my free time with more energy
oops, there goes OP's thesis.

yes that's right, caffeine is a gift from God

Yes, once you are addicted to coffee, it's more about avoiding caffeine withdrawal symptoms rather than energising yourself.

Most people are addicted, they drink it to avoid withdrawal symptoms. They cannot function without coffee.

Caffeine has a half life of 2 hours. So the amount of caffeine in your body is halved every two hours. It means that afternoon coffees can block your sleeping process, you still have some of it in your system by the evening.

Let's say you drink 3 cups of coffee in a day, one in the morning, one around lunch, one in the afternoon. Based on the above, by bedtime you still have close to a full shot of caffeine in your system.

I eat nothing but raw meat and drink only water. I've since quit smoking weed, drinking alcohol, and eating or consuming anything other than fresh beef. It has cured me of depression, anxiety, and a myriad of other health concerns related to my gut and skin. I've also stopped masturbating entirely and do not orgasm. I practice karezza-type sex where you remain still with your wife while inside of her. You can maintain this position for hours if you'd like. She and I have had out of body experiences whilst practicing this type of sex and it only gets better. They say refraining from orgasm and "drawing the sexual energy up" so to speak is what opens the third eye and connects you to God. Sex and diet is everything. Take care of your physical body and you will develop true Spirit.

Pic related is what the Bible and all other religions talk about, hidden by metaphors and allegories. Sexual energy, or rather creative energy, is everything.

Attached: 79fc44047f40574d9d6aef6576630907.jpg (1600x1066, 236K)

Thats basically the only reason i drink it.

False chemical enthusiasm is still enthusiasm.

Here's the original study about spiders and drugs.
youtu.be/p2HipedgM3I

GR8 B8 M8 I R8 8/8

Attached: HnV8bNj.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

Attached: kdhS7qV8f.png (1500x1552, 609K)

Yea I always screw up making my web after I've had too much coffee.
It's a bad drug amirite fellow humans?

My coal mining grandfather fought for and won financial settlements for miners with emphysema. That's something.

It's a pretty good appetite suppressant as well, but drinking it during a fast can be a pretty wild ride.

technological advancement hides societal decay

also, coffee has many benefits, as long as you don't overdose it, and make sure to eat enough carbohydrates

raypeat.com/articles/articles/caffeine.shtml

>Coffee drinkers have a lower incidence of thyroid disease, including cancer, than non-drinkers.
>Caffeine protects the liver from alcohol and acetaminophen (Tylenol) and other toxins, and coffee drinkers are less likely than people who don’t use coffee to have elevated serum enzymes and other indications of liver damage.
>Caffeine protects against cancer caused by radiation, chemical carcinogens, viruses, and estrogens.
>Caffeine synergizes with progesterone, and increases its concentration in blood and tissues.
>Cystic breast disease is not caused by caffeine, in fact caffeine’s effects are likely to be protective; a variety of studies show that coffee, tea, and caffeine are protective against breast cancer.
>Coffee provides very significant quantities of magnesium, as well as other nutrients including vitamin B1.
>Caffeine “improves efficiency of fuel use” and performance: JC Wagner 1989.
>Coffee drinkers have a low incidence of suicide.
>Caffeine supports serotonin uptake in nerves, and inhibits blood platelet aggregation.
>Coffee drinkers have been found to have lower cadmium in tissues; coffee making removes heavy metals from water.
>Coffee inhibits iron absorption if taken with meals, helping to prevent iron overload.
>Caffeine, like niacin, inhibits apoptosis, protecting against stress-induced cell death, without interfering with normal cell turnover.
>Caffeine can prevent nerve cell death.
>Coffee (or caffeine) prevents Parkinson’s Disease (Ross, et al., 2000).
>The prenatal growth retardation that can be caused by feeding large amounts of caffeine is prevented by supplementing the diet with sugar.
>Caffeine stops production of free radicals by inhibiting xanthine oxidase, an important factor in tissue stress.
>Caffeine lowers serum potassium following exercise; stabilizes platelets, reducing thromboxane production.

the very rare based brit

Meth is actually safer if you have it made by an actual chemist.

>Caffeine is a physically and psychologically addictive stimulant drug used by the elites
Those savage south american elites ...
>to make the average worker drone work longer and harder without complaining.
They're still complaining.
>It is the most addictive drug in the world, with 107 million addicts in the United States alone, and withdrawal symptoms identical to those of cocaine.
You're high, caffeine hangovers have nothing on cocaine hangovers. Also, cocaine overdoses are far more common than caffeine overdoses, despite cocaine being illegal.
>The reason caffeine has become so normalized by society ...
Fucking gangweed tier philosopher. Your argument is bad and you should feel bad.

Pls enlighten me. Any good starting points for light reading?

Why would a spider web matter? I assume the physiology of a spider is quite different than a human.

Everything is "cancerous" when your government is trying to cut healthcare costs

>also coffee is the best pre workout
>if you don't drink, don't smoke and don't use other drugs, coffee is fine.

>1 post by this id
fuck you
im having another cup just because OP is a fag
saged

>people have been drinking mass amounts of caffeine for at least the past six decades
>still no signs of the one world government
>still no signs of mass genocide from caffeine
>only deaths have been from people ingesting the equivalent of 12 pots of coffee at once or from getting unlucky with a prexisting condition
take your fucking meds or gb2 /x/

It's the curing process after the leaves are picked that determines whether it's green or black tea you numpty.

obviously you dont understand what meditation is and your a sperg, congratulations

only non retard in the thread

Yesterday a giant man sized caffeine molecule masturbated my father to death.

>still no signs of the one world government
How fucking stupid are you?

Attached: 1552920895073.jpg (403x438, 25K)

holy shit, I thought that video was a joke but it's not.

>readily absorbs flouride from its environment

God fucking dammit I just switched from coffee to tea a few months ago because I thought it was healthier.

Attached: 1504214893955.jpg (400x540, 45K)

Anything that's not raw organic vegetable or fruit or real mineral spring water is not healthy.

Attached: 1497090911876.jpg (247x223, 14K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mate_(drink)

Mate is better than tea and coffee. I know I'm coffeine addict.

Attached: f6f.jpg (397x391, 25K)

>caffeine maximizes the amount of money you make for the system
I drink coffee right before sleep and i'm on welfare.
What are you talking about?

Attached: 1563202273778.gif (355x201, 2.78M)

Not gonna lie, the LSD web looks dope

kek have a you

Attached: 1556642017945.png (500x618, 138K)