Interracial relationships are political statements designed to trigger you

Once you realize this you will stop getting triggered.

Attached: Make America Rage Again #interracial.png (2068x1318, 2.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a1RqUnnEHFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the seething incels of this board will always be triggered by any man putting their penis in a woman

or just live in a major city and see what interracial couples really look like. landwhales, drug addicts with bad homemade tattoos, basically the ugliest and trashiest is what the blacks get

>im gonna show you racists
>gets shitty tattoo
>dresses like a whore
>wastes her life posting ass pics on instagram for likes
>ruins her genetics by sleeping with 3rd world trash

I don't look at these people with anger anymore. Whether they know where they are going or not, it isn't pretty.

If that were me, both thumbs would be up her butt.

>Her last name is Trujillo
It's not interracial if they're both mud.

But if white dude dates anyone of color, he's a colonizer and scum.

Nice.

COPE

Attached: 4L_pTLWSkg0.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Attached: 1501706813942.png (805x591, 693K)

They’re also super rare. The Race mixing white girls meme is literally the definition of propaganda.

Well that's mostly because of the murders.

REMINDER: EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGY SAYS THIS IS A GOOD THING, BECAUSE IT IS FORCING WHITE BOYS TO ACTUALLY WAKE UP AND START COMPETING.

THE REASON WHITE BOYS ARE OBSESSED IS THAT SEXUAL COMPETITION IS VERY EMOTIONAL, AND WHITES ARE THE EMOTIONAL RACE.

Good luck hun

and as always the white whores and disgusting willing to eat black shit.

WHITE WOMEN CRAVE BBC GET OVER IT WYTEBOI

>you have superior genes
she looks like a baboon and she's one of the pretty ones lmao

Anyone into beastiality like that is completely unrepairibly broken and the nogs are doing us a favor by exposing them.

I understood this. Its white girls that have parental issues of "fuck you mom and dad." or "fuck you evil nazis!" and blacks going "u mad white boi?". It has been nothing more.

i wouldn't want to be a nigger in the year 2021.

As much as I hate miscegenation, I love watching niggers seethe as the negress takes the big white cock.

Stop being a nigger and stop believing the kike propaganda.

OP is right you know

You're right, I am seething.

Seething that this whore feels so insecure about herself that she feels compelled to fuck a nigger just to spite everyone around her.

Women are trying to get us to become aggressive. Very often they do this subconsciously. I think on a biological level, they push the boundaries until men are forced to react.

Looked up the IG.
The guys half white/hispanic with a white mans last name
>Her
Some kind of Castiza with a Spanish last name
Shills have seriously been lazy in the last couple of weeks....

pro tip for white guys

you see a white girl on social media, with a big ass, and likes to twerk, WATCH OUT, 90 percent chance shes a mudshark, or planning to be one.

Attached: 49728890-1ED8-4690-B629-B6211DEAE2A0.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

Nothing triggers me anymore. I would unemotionally exterminate the enimies of my race and then go have dinner

That chick is so hot. It's only fair a white guy gets to fuck her

So are the nigress replacements like Ariel, Bond and others. Good post. Anons: once all leftists are dealt with, just remake everything they defaced and refer to this era as Not Canon. Problems solved. Yes, this includes Star Wars. Don't post the defacings. Do not acknowledge them.
IGNORE THEM. DON'T EVEN RESPOND.

Bestiality is bestiality.

yeah but they still get the rope

Lol nigger realizes that the only reason the white dude is with her is because she’s not a complete nigger.

uh huh.

Attached: 6YY2EYUR6IKNW2R4CMMCBBTFNQ.jpg (800x1141, 118K)

Attached: 14WORDS.jpg (800x665, 436K)

It doesn't trigger me. White women and black men are just different sides of the same nigger coin. They deserve each other.

> swimming in a public pool

> dating a black guy

Checks out.

triggers my sense of smell
i dont know how to ignore nigger stank

stop overthinking this shit

black dudes don't
black dudes don't worry about rejection like the fags on here
black dudes always think about sex (that's why there hair looks like pubic hair)
black dudes take more shots
black dudes get dates

stop overthinking this shit

have sex

Based as fuck

Attached: e0f0234ed491e7810025f5060e6754111dc8270a904effb3674a8bbfd911c1ce.jpg (1280x1945, 415K)

fuck you, nigger. go back to Africa.

youtu.be/a1RqUnnEHFk

Attached: shhhhh.jpg (826x618, 99K)

i wonder when niggers will get tired of being used as props by white sjw ethots?

HAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS SHELTERED LIL SUBURBAN TWINK

IF NIGGERS WERENT IN DEMAND OBAMA COULDNT LAST 8 YEARS AS PRESIDENT

IF NO WHITE GIRL CRAVED THEM THEN THEY WOULDNT CROWD IN FOOTBALL STADIUMS TO WATCH NIGGERS TOSS BALLS AROUND

IF NIGGERS WERENT IN DEMAND EVERY RAPPER WOULD BE DIRT POOR AND COUNTRY SINGERS WOULD BE HOT SHIT

BUT GUESS WHAT YOU KEKED LITTLE SHITHEAD WHITE CHICKS CRAVE NIGGERS BECAUSE YOU IMPORTER THEM FROM AFRICA MADE THEM TABBOO AND “FORBIDDEN” FOR THE WHITE PUSSY YET YOUR GRANDMA AND HER GRANDMA STILL FUCKED NIGGERS IN THE BARN

YOU ARE SO FUCKING DELUSIONAL ITS NOT EVEN WORTH IT HOLLLYYSHIIITTT THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS BOARD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>broken orbital
>ugly mutt child who doesn't look like her
>alone
This is her future.

Mostly she just didn't want to be beaten by Tyrone.

Kys u fucking faggot. Traitors get the rope first, remember this.

Racemixing irritates everyone white progressives just made a religion out of trying to antagonize white conservatives with it

based cuckspam internalizer

Saw some nigger wanna be white boy with what appeared to be his Indian girlfriend at the mall. Also holy fuck are malls cess pools. Hadn’t been in years but oh well. Happy to never return.
Point is nigger wanna be white boy looked embarrassed when I stared him down. Thinking about it makes me wanna go create division and unrest right now. Hold my beer

Serious there is a literal fucking cuck fetish in this board especially, it’s annoying as fuck. Or most this board is not white because anons get mad when white male non white female gets posted

Attached: 21A6AC67-248B-431E-93C6-6DC8043956E9.jpg (1536x1152, 440K)

She's a spic.

Aye, this.

At one point you simply realise that their genetic potential was probably just trash to begin with. Or not worthwile of preserving if they could fall into this degeneracy

>Once you realize this you will stop getting triggered.

doubt.jpg, since many fine gentlemen of this board are also fans of BLACKED

Dude, 30% of 30 year old black men are virgins. They don't worry about anything because they know they can't succeed.
Don't try to get whites to change the strategies that have lead them to be the most sexually appealing group of men.

>not acting like a nigger
>suddenly more attractive to non-niggers

really makes you think

I'd say about a third of those posts are genuine. Interracial shilling is one of the most effective baits followed by the christianity vs paganism shitposting. Also "X is not white" is extremely common as well. Anything to divide the goyim.

Attached: 1489425089538.jpg (124x124, 3K)

the one drop rule must be maintained. don't date a girl that has had relations with africans.

Attached: michaelrichards.jpg (888x670, 123K)

yep

She's standing upright, so this baboon has evolved more than the others.

They're just trying to attract mates, monkey mates.

I know what you mean. Women just do not care about anything deeper than how they are perceived. It is difficult to share sharing existence with them on this mortal plane.

Today I sat alone in the train listening to my obscure esoteric ritual ambient music, then two conventionally attractive females joined me in my solitude, they sat in front of me and started having a mundane conversation, it caught my interest how they kept talking and laughing about trivial normie topics instead of contemplating the true essence of life and searching for a purpose within. We make eye contact for a split second but I break it immediately as she carried on the conversation with her friend, she probably thought she made eye contact with a normal awkward nerdy guy listening to his music in peace but in reality she's beholding a man that is enduring the metaphysical struggle of his race, a man with an aristocratic and adventurous spirit that yearns for celestial freedom as his mind is experiencing levitation towards a complete transcendence despite only weighing 120 pounds.

I indirectly gazed upon the females with an eye of revulsion, repulsed by their moral disintegration and degenerate lifestyle, then in complete and utter disgust I thought to myself "if only they knew how much of a wise Magian I am?" They would've given themselves to me, to fullfil my carnal desires, to plant my seed and give a chance to my offspring to exist and flourish. But of course they won't as I'm very sure they have decided to pursue this puny empty life, to have sex with the so-called CHAD. It truly is a difficult time for an intellectual like me to exist

imgur gang

Attached: IMG_3902.jpg (1080x1349, 611K)

Goals

>thots with daddy issues do everything to get attention from strangers
>people don't get it
Must be nice being dumb.

Attached: 1552346361074.jpg (326x353, 25K)