Epsteins Paris House, same design

Just a coincidence, I'm sure..

Attached: 7.15.19.Keystone.Epstein.NY.jpg (1508x1100, 463K)

Other urls found in this thread:

plaskett.house.gov/contact/officeinformation.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

imagine the smell

Paris...

Attached: 7.15.19.Keystone.Epstein.PARIS.jpg (1508x1100, 408K)

Im near here, ask me anything

Paris?
Need better pics than Google Maps...

Ah ha!
He he!
Wee wee.
Pee pee.

that NM property has a lot of buildings and a private airstrip on it also the company that owns it owns another parcel

Attached: 340963409.jpg (1367x655, 136K)

why's duh city all wobbly ?

Tax man cometh...

Attached: epstein.taxes.zorro.png (1275x2100, 716K)

the main building in this is listed as having over 30000 square feet of living area. interesting, it doesn't show up on any lists of "biggest square footage houses in new mexico" I also don't see anything on the site that looks like it has that much living area

im surprised the feds dont care about zorro ranch at all

hmmm it gets fucking weirder, see that empty square in the above parcel, I wonder who owns that... well shit, epstein's potential child sacrifice ranch in the desert of new mexico has its very own state owned enclave in the middle of it! seems like a bad place to do anything the state wouldn't approve of.

Attached: state of new mexico enclave.jpg (1365x843, 168K)

what the fuck happens here

Attached: zorro ranch.jpg (1412x783, 80K)

what happens here

Attached: big house.jpg (1370x676, 91K)

the mark of zorro :(

Excellent point jazzhands

That address in St Thomas shares the building with the US congress woman.

Bottom of the page

>plaskett.house.gov/contact/officeinformation.htm

Zorro Ranch taxes are mailed Cypress, Inc in the same building of a congress woman, hmmm

feds are enemy number one, how fucking new are you?

What arc in One Piece is mark of zorro?

here is the big 33000 sf house, it's to the right of the pin that comes up in google maps for 49 zorro ranch stanley nm, in a hilly looking area, what's the big circle?

Attached: big ass fucking house.jpg (1021x824, 202K)

He likes his paris apartment and is taking design cues from it.

Stop being a weirdo

is this similar to something used to calibrate satellites? what else could it be?

Heli Pad?

It's a cult. It's simple as that. It's a cult that targets rich and famous people for blackmail, which reached all the way to US politicians. There can be no greater proof of guilt than a cultist shrine, a church, vanishing into thin air. Our descendants will laugh at us for generations for denying what is right in our face. It vanished, it fucking vanished, the church-like building on the private property of a man accused of a mass blackmail operation has vanished and been replaced with the equivalent of a cardboard prop. This is a looney toon scenario. The same happened in North Korea, mass government corruption was all tied to a cult, and it's entirely logical that corruption would spawn from such a place. Politicians control the world, blackmail controls politicians, and cults will always be the breeding ground of blackmail conspiracy.

interesting, nice catch.

Paris? No, nyc
I could take pictures if you guys needed though

it's an under construction french garden you morons

A lot of pizza is made